NATION

PASSWORD

The Fall [TWI Only|IC|Semi-Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Havalland
Envoy

Founded: May 27, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:01 pm

00:30 the helicopter had landed, captain Driver and Lieutenant Price had split off approaching the prison taking out as few people as possible.
00:50 Black Wolf Alpha enters the prison while Omega looks for the queen.
At 01:00 Driver unlocked Ivan’s cell and spoke.

“Congratulations your highness your being rescued.”
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:08 pm

Luckily the operation took place during a less manned shift, making covert entry much easier. The body of Královna Katarina z Mokova was found slumped against a wall, riddled with bullets. The ex-Král was visibly upset at hearing of his wife’s death, but agreed to accompany his rescuers nonetheless.
What am I even doing with my life

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:16 pm

Driver called in to Price
“The main target is secure proceeding with extraction”
Driver had lead Ivan and Alpha team to link up with Omega Team as they lead the target to the helicopter being slow and quiet, the Havallish elite forces on display its like a routine dance with a sort of grace to the way they operate in tandem like a well oiled machine.
At 01:14 the helicopter was boarded and it had taken off, Ivan was secure in Havallish hands.
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:01 am

1:44 - The prison break has been discovered, and to cover it up, the trial and execution of the royal family is announced to the public.

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:40 am

02:00 Ivan has landed in Havalland and the mission is declared a success.
05:00 the international community is informed and propaganda flyers are dropped over the mokov capital.
09:30 the first of the Havallish invasion was on the way, a large force of 4,000 trained soldiers. They brought over more tanks and more fire power, even bringing extra for the Cossack army. At the same time the Litkov was getting attack, in the first ten minutes it’s was firebombing and then at 9:40 multiple ATG missiles were shot aiming at roads and factories to halt production of further war equipment and at 09:45 the aircraft pulled back.
Last edited by Havalland on Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:26 pm

The Havallish troops outside Litkov would be met by a barrage of artillery fire, followed by a tank-led advance. The old red and blue uniforms are gone, replaced by green clothes and metal helmets.

Havalland
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Havalland » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:39 pm

It was a bit before the forces would finally clash, although they had upgraded they were not yet ready to fight the advanced and methodical Havallish army who were hard to see as it is, fire was random and their armor was being flanked constantly allowing the Havallish army to push and hold their line.

This push was only a small advance but it would show how much they needed to change, the Havallish soldiers themselves realizing that they needed to advance this thought came to Sergeant Thomson’s mind as he approached his commander.
“Sir we have the advantage but how long until they wise up and we are the ones out gunned” there was a genuine concern in his voice
Commander O’Brien looked at him “don’t worry we will be getting new equipment soon, it’s our advantage against this backwater we best keep it”

Above was a single IAR-95 providing close air support and causing only problems for the enemy.
Last edited by Havalland on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

Mokov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mokov » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:03 pm

Seeing the charge fail, the defenders of Litkov settle in for a long siege, making heavy use of artillery and snipers to hold off any assault as best they can.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents