NATION

PASSWORD

Planetary Invasion of Bamsagol (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bamsagol
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bamsagol » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:41 am

"If it's all about monetary gain for you then we don't have much too offer other than the chance to leave unharmed"
-Councillor Pasang Bastakoty

The Capital of Qinligo was save and secure, I'm not even sure that the Sondagris know where it is, and even if they could turn back our five battalion charge, they would take months to located the capital.

Caki Parna, commander of the land corps was busy in discussion with Hariyō Atmā, Commander of the air corps.

CP - "They have lost two battalions trying to halt our charge, and we have it specially planned so that we should push them back to their landing site, where we can pummel them back to space.

HA - "Seems like a good plan, but you must remember, you are winning with numbers, and even if we destroyed the remaining 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 23rd battalions, they will have 43 full strength battalions to spare. I don't think this war can be won.

CP - "We need to lobby the Councillor to have a volunteer battalion from each region, that will bring our numbers up to twelve battalions.

HA - "Not to be biased to my role but I must ask, how are we able to compete against their starfighters, the information I've heard has said that those two cruisers alone have 200 fighters, and 150 interceptors! And they rebuilt after the battle yesterday in a snap, 91K gone just like that, it's is clear that they have an economic advantage too.

CP - "Neither of us can win with air superiority, our climate to to harsh and confusing for them to even know where battles are from orbit.

HA - "Aye, I guess you're right, should I have the remaining aircraft grounded as to not further their losses.

CP - "No! We should replace them, let them think that we can recover from battle as fast as they can, they'll think that we'll keep coming and coming. And even if their fleet were to return I doubt they could mount much of a bombardment.

Himabesh
Secretary

Founded: Aug 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Himabesh » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:33 pm

The 3rd and 4th have teamed up to try and stop the Pabhlanu advance.
"Get slapped" -Unknown Captain of a Raaja Baaja Dreadnought

"Firing three railgun shells at someones face is a more sound strategy than this naval formation and tactics BS"
-Same Unknown Captain

My Navy is better than those stupid Astrodehc.

Himabesh
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himabesh » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:25 pm

Each side has lost a battalion in this heated battle.

"Firing three railgun shells at someones face is a more sound strategy than this naval formation and tactics BS"
-Same Unknown Captain

Himabesh
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himabesh » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Heavy losses have been faced, but the 4th battalion is now only up against the 7th and 9th, the prospect of winning this battle is in sight.

-Same Unknown Captain

Himabesh
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himabesh » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:24 pm

4th battalion has surrendered, but them and the third have done considerable damage to the Bamsagol Army, they will be revered as heroes.

Three soldiers have been posthumously awarded medals.

Two Special Forces Officers
Anil Malhotra (3rd Battalion) Gratitude Award, Bronze Claw
Nasatya Sirasikar (4th Battalion) Gratitude Award, Golden Claw, Hero under Pressure Award

One Sweeper
Gunadhya Vaknis (4th battalion) Gratitude Award, Bronze Claw.

Current Time: 15 Days after declaration of war.
Last edited by Himabesh on Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

-Same Unknown Captain

Himabesh
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himabesh » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:18 pm

(OOC) Bamsagol do you have any regions that we could use for battle names when this is all over?

-Same Unknown Captain

The Vaxintorians
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 19, 2003
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vaxintorians » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:44 pm

"The chance to leave unharmed?" repeated the Tornado's captain indignantly. "Is that a threat?"

Kerek Dral flexed his tentacles in annoyance, slithering over to the captain's station. "I will do them the favor of assuming otherwise. Perhaps they simply do not want us wasting our blood for nothing. After all, they do not know us!"

Harsh laughter echoed in the control center, easing the mood of the Tornado's volatile crew, and Dral glided back to the communication console.

"Now that we've gotten a response, at least we can drop this full-spectrum transmission nonsense. Respond on the band they used."

A moment later, Dral's next transmission went out.

+"We are flexible about the method of payment. Supplies, raw materials, anything we can use. Of course, if you have the situation under control then that's your business. But we can't hang around here for months on end without some sort of compensation to cover our maintenance costs, food, and ammunition."+

The Raiders began settling in to land near the site of one of the larger battles. If the locals couldn't be persuaded to come up with some sort of payment, then salvaging abandoned weapons and wreckage from the field might be the easiest way to get something for their trouble. The ships landed a few at a time, vaxintorian warriors rushing out as soon as they touched the ground. The first thing an observer would notice about the vaxintorians is the incredible diversity of their appearance. No two looked alike; there seemed to be no common element among them. Some had scales, or fur, or chitinous plates. Some moved on four legs; some, on none. Horns and claws and other pointy bits were much in evidence. Their second noticeable trait was their size, also widely varying. Those of roughly human build ranged between two and three meters in height. Third would be the weapons. All carried strange energy guns, clearly of the same make as the Raiders' cannons, but they also bore melee weapons. Most had narrow scimitars with lightly serrated edges, but oddly shaped spears and axes were also common. Finally, any observes would see the D'zukaru, standing out amidst their followers like wolfhounds surrounded by terriers. They emerged last and varied in appearance even more drastically than the ordinary vaxintorians.

The exact number varied from ship to ship, but averaged to about 500 warriors and a D'zukaru leader per vessel. Each Raider also dropped off a few pieces of heavy equipment, most of them obviously salvaged from other battles and rebuilt for vaxintorian use. Most of this force stayed near the landing site, starting to dig trenches and shelters, but small groups began exploring the battlefield and searching for anything salvageable.

Bamsagol
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bamsagol » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:19 am

The Councilor remained adamant: “You dont have to hang around, we just offered you a chance to leave. We will not use any efforts to give you compensation or payment in any form. I do t know just how many of these warriors you just landed, but unless they threaten us, they will be ignored same as you. Now listen closely, LEAVE. Also its been 17 days

This message is just one of the many responsibilities the Councilor has taken up this conflict, he has also successfully lobbied for 7 volunteer battalions to be created. We now have 9 divisions and after the bloody battle, and are only up against 3 battalions of the Sondagris. It is unknown whether or not they will send reinforcements.
Last edited by Bamsagol on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Himabesh
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himabesh » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:14 pm

Ten Battalion Carriers have entered the system, rushing to the original landing zone to give reinforcements to the 1st and 23rd battalions. The following battalions have entered the system:
2nd
6th
5th
12th
13th
16th
19th
27th
37th
47th

This means that the number of Sondagris Soldiers on Bamsagol will number 13 battalions, or 520,000 men. Compared to the calculated 100,000 Vaxinatorians, and 360,000 Pabhlanu soldiers.

*Battalions number 40,000 men.

-Same Unknown Captain

The Vaxintorians
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Vaxintorians » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:33 pm

The groundside communications officer straightened up. “Now, that sounded even more like a threat.”

Indeed.” Karak Dral snarled. “Contact Command. Find out if we’re authorized to teach these… fine people some manners.

Seriously?!” Nexrum Vyaridosh demanded, flinging up his first set of legs with exasperation. “One side won’t or can’t talk to us. The other side absolutely refuses to pay us. What now? Land in force and annex that wretched planet?

No.” Kradzik Rhadriok replied. “Without at least grudging cooperation from the locals, we’d have to establish a new colony here just to keep a claw at their throats. It would take years to get things set up. We don’t need the territory right now and I don’t want to be tied down here that long. Those quiet ones can have them, if they’re still interested. Tell General Dral to fill up the cargo holds, through any means necessary, and get back here.

This time, Dral sent the transmission out on all frequencies again. If the invaders happened to be listening in, all the better.

+”I told you we can’t sit around with nothing to show for it. And as you just pointed out, we’ve wasted almost three weeks here. We will leave once we have compensation to cover our expenses. This can come in the form of payment, in which case we’ll help you, or it can come in the form of plunder, in which case we’ll kill anyone who gets in our way. The choice is yours. And you have until we find somewhere worth the trouble of ransacking to change your mind.”+

By now, the vaxintorians had loaded up everything salvageable they’d been able to find on the battlefield. As the 100,000 warriors under his command prepared to move, Dral examined the images they’d gotten on the way in to locate the closest site that looked like it might have a military base of some sort. Then the army moved out, arranged in columns by ship, with many sections covered by the green and purple glimmer of area shields from their heavy equipment. Scouts split off from the foremost columns to probe the area ahead, watching for any sign of resistance.

OOC: You're being invaded, facing a war your military leaders consider unwinnable. You have a force on hand that's willing to help in return for pretty much any sort of payment. And you aren't even willing to feed them? Or at least refuse their offer politely?

The vaxintorians won't attack unless fired upon until they reach their destination. I probably won't be able to post for a while - just lost electricity, so I need to shut my computer down pretty quick here, and I'm cutting this short a bit.

Himabesh
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himabesh » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:47 pm

The General of the Army decided bow would be a good time to contact the Vaxinatorians.

“Did you not observe our numbers, both forces outnumber you over three to one, we are both highly adapted to this planets terrain. You self serving space dogs don't know what a good profit is and are willing to steal and kill for it, and you're getting this from a member of the United Capitalist Party! Leave this planet or else you have 100,000 home sick Vaxinatorians on your hands, and they wont he alive.”

After hearing the claim that the Vaxinatorians were unbeatable from their leaders, the General was reported to have laughed for so long that he ruptured several blood vessels, he is fine fortunately

News: Ishwar Sabanis, hero of the Battle over Bamsagol, has been promoted to Lead Aircraftsman, and leader of the fighter squadrons of the cruiser Shaavak Dekhanevaala. Paw of Power Party leader says that the Pabhlanu should be oppressed for their lack of acceptance towards Sondagris Rule, this remark has lead to massive doxx campaigns by the UCP, who says the Paw of Power Party should not be tolerated for their racism.
Last edited by Himabesh on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Same Unknown Captain

Himabesh
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himabesh » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:07 pm

A single sniper is sent to intercept the scouts silently.

-Same Unknown Captain

Bamsagol
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bamsagol » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:25 pm

The Councilor was also listening into the transmition, he flared with anger and jumped from his chair.

PB: “THOSE BASTARDS HAVEN'T DONE JACK TO HELP US AND THEY WANT US TO PAY THEM. AND NOW THEY HAVE AN ARMY HERE ON PABHLANU SOIL AND STILL WANT THE SAME TREATMENT, WE NEED A SAVIOR NOT A MAFIA!”

A Council Member from Cidigharya was with the Councilor, Ajaya Ansari, a senior politician and military veteran.

AA: “They must be destroyed, but I don't know who to go for first, I think the Vaxinatorians should be dealt with first, as we have two days until the Sondagris get their reinforcements. We have those devils outnumbered almost 4 to one, and energy shields cant block high power projectiles according to captured Sondagris texts, and since our terrain is so chaotic, their air superiority wont matter, we can just destroy the devils and then focus on the

AA: “I suggest you do what the Sondagris are doing, those idiots are marching in columns, snipers and heavy weapons will tear them apart.”

PB: “Ok, authorize a special team immediately, we must not falter in our defense.”

AA: “Yes sir.”
Last edited by Bamsagol on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bamsagol
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bamsagol » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:01 pm

10 two man teams are sent, each is tasked with destroying a sect of the Vaxinatorian Army, should these men complete their mission successfully, up to 5000 enemy combatants may be eliminated.

Bamsagol
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bamsagol » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:04 pm

Team 1 failed
Team 2 success
Team 3 Failed
Team 4 failed
Team 5 failed
Team 6 Success
Team 7 failed
Team 8 success
Team 9 success
Team 10 success

Team 9 member ID: PSF17 described the Vaxinatorians as over aggressive, saying.
“I could make them waste all their ammo if I were standing behind a pillar”

The Vaxintorians
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Vaxintorians » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:46 pm

OOC: Okay, serious comment here. Do not control another player's characters without permission. That is very bad form. You control your chars and I control my chars, both for the sake of fair play and because we don't know each other's stuff as well as we know our own. If you two want to break off your war in a fervent mutual effort to stop my lot from raiding 3 weeks of supplies, that's fine. I'm happy to run with that; you might even succeed, as long as you don't get Rhadriok angry enough to call for reinforcements to uphold Vaxintorian honor. But if you won't let me control my own forces, I'm out. I can't enjoy the RP if you insist on controlling my people and making stuff up about them that doesn't actually fit them at all. (For example, they would never claim to be unbeatable. Glory comes from fighting serious opposition; if you're unbeatable, no opposition is serious, so there is no glory to be had in any conflict.)

Also, if you want a two-man team to have any chance of doing real damage to 500 warriors with more advanced technology, you really need to say something about how they're trying to attack, so I can tell if it would have a chance of working. How would you like it if I just declared that one of my characters slipped into your command center and single-handedly wiped out all your leaders? Or killed your entire army? If you want to accomplish something extreme, there needs to be a good reason for it.

So what will it be? Can we agree on some basic rules of fair play here?

Bamsagol
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bamsagol » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:52 pm

OOC: no controlling your guys as in my teams success/failures, or was this about the comment made by the special forces guy.

Oh okay you just dipped, welp, 18 more hours of BS free combat for us eh Himabesh.
Last edited by Bamsagol on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Himabesh
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himabesh » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:40 am

Hey Bamsagol, do you want to finish this up privatly, I mean I can just close this thread up, we can finish the war. And we can hope that no one else makes the same mistake as we did eh?

-Same Unknown Captain

Bamsagol
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bamsagol » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:43 am

(OOC) Yeah, it might be a pain to find a new platform to use though. We’ll still use NS for stats and databases ect. I presume?

Himabesh
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himabesh » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:46 am

(OOC) Ok then, will discord work, email chats?, everyone else uses Discord and even if I win and absorb you you're still a member and whatnot.

-Same Unknown Captain

Bamsagol
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bamsagol » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:49 am

(OOC) Discord work, I mean there’s no use having this stuff open to non members anyway. I mean like, this just exists and all of the sudden that Meridian guy has a probe in my system that you could've definitely seen.

Himabesh
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himabesh » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:50 am

Okay then.

/thread (I’m too new to know how to close a thread stop laughing)

-Same Unknown Captain

The Meridian Commonwealth
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Meridian Commonwealth » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Bamsagol wrote:(OOC) Discord work, I mean there’s no use having this stuff open to non members anyway. I mean like, this just exists and all of the sudden that Meridian guy has a probe in my system that you could've definitely seen.

Yeah, I left it at that. Cuz, even though you guys said this was open, you didn't quite act like it in practice. Usually every action needs reaction, and for that it needs to be noted/noticed by all involved parties. I just waited to see if this was actually random play or something else.

Bamsagol
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bamsagol » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:36 pm

Last thing that will be put on this thread, the treaty.

On 1/30/2200, Bamsagol's last Battalion, the 13th, made their stand but were defeated on the third and last day of the
Battle of East Cidigharya Mountains by the Sondagris 16th and 19th.
Casualty estimates are still being counted.
HIM: 10 Battalions, 13 Starcraft.
BAM: 17 Battalions 30 Starcraft, 16,000 Civilians

Major Battles:
Landings at the East Ragajar Tip
Charge by Ghaat Bay
Battle of Ragajar Mountains
Battle of South Raksasa
Battle of Raksasa Ghaatee
Battle of the East Cidigharya Mountains

Treaty of Cidigharya

I.The Bamsagol federation will become a member planet of the Sondagris Tribunal.
II. The Bamsagol Federation wil accept the system of government used by Himabesh
III. The Creation of the Galactic Tribune will give each member planet 5 representatives in the affairs of the Sondagris Tribunal
IV. The Bamsagol Tribune will conduct planetary affairs free of Himabeshi influence
V. The Pabhlanu species will be given full citizenship in the Sondagris Tribunal
VI. Bamsagol will pay Himabesh the equivalent of 5 Million Sondagris Aazaid
VII. A new currency, the Standard Aazaid, is to be adopted by both planets.
VIII. Political Institutions and businesses on Bamsagol will be kept in place and are not to be interfered with by Himabesh
IX. Bamsagol Land Corps will be reorganized into the Bamsagol Army
X. The Bamsagol Aircorps will be abolished.
XI. Funding for a Bamsagol Defense fleet will be provided by both Planetary Governments
XII. Documenting the events of the Invasion of Bamsagol will be unbiased and must be agreed upon by both planets.

Himabesh
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himabesh » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:10 am

The Vaxintorians wrote:OOC: Okay, serious comment here. Do not control another player's characters without permission. That is very bad form. You control your chars and I control my chars, both for the sake of fair play and because we don't know each other's stuff as well as we know our own. If you two want to break off your war in a fervent mutual effort to stop my lot from raiding 3 weeks of supplies, that's fine. I'm happy to run with that; you might even succeed, as long as you don't get Rhadriok angry enough to call for reinforcements to uphold Vaxintorian honor. But if you won't let me control my own forces, I'm out. I can't enjoy the RP if you insist on controlling my people and making stuff up about them that doesn't actually fit them at all. (For example, they would never claim to be unbeatable. Glory comes from fighting serious opposition; if you're unbeatable, no opposition is serious, so there is no glory to be had in any conflict.)

Also, if you want a two-man team to have any chance of doing real damage to 500 warriors with more advanced technology, you really need to say something about how they're trying to attack, so I can tell if it would have a chance of working. How would you like it if I just declared that one of my characters slipped into your command center and single-handedly wiped out all your leaders? Or killed your entire army? If you want to accomplish something extreme, there needs to be a good reason for it.

So what will it be? Can we agree on some basic rules of fair play here?

Screw it one last thing, Bamsagol didn't do anything related to your leaders opinions or thoughts, suddenly 1500 deaths is god mode, really, I didn't cry and scream FaIr PlAy when I lost the Charge at Ghaat Bay, and you are being a hypocrite here. A couple of posts ago you said that our military commanders thought that we couldn't beat you, you were swaying the thoughts of characters that are not yours to your advantage. Im starting to be happy that we ditched the forum cuz letting you stat would've been a nightmare.

-Same Unknown Captain

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents