NATION

PASSWORD

Hunt for the Nova 6 German Chemical weapon

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
RoyalistFrance
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Hunt for the Nova 6 German Chemical weapon

Postby RoyalistFrance » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:28 am

After the Bavarian War for Independence the last fleet of the Germans have been spotted in Greenland and looks to be beached. Admiral Gillad Jun is to lead the First Atlantic squadron Comprised of Cruiser HFMS Saint Marie du Mont and 3 Fury class Destroyers and 11 Jackal Frigates. Nova 6, a lethal chemical weapon, has been located at southern Greenland and is to be extracted before the German Resistance movement can use it against Paris. The Third Republique squadron led by HFMS Republique will serve as back up

Utopia Nirvana
Attaché

Founded: Jan 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Utopia Nirvana » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:04 am

I hereby lock this forum for accusing me of a violation of Weapons Laws I did not commit.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:48 pm

I'm not sure what this is suppose to be. There are half-a-dozen "Germanys" on NationStates, and it's unclear whether you even meant Utopia Nirvana (given their national pretitle of "Kaiserreich"); given y'all seem to know one another, however, I'm going to presume such.

Since you cannot force other people to roleplay with you, I'll be locking this thread given Utopia Nirvana's rather OOC attempt to "lock" the thread being a pretty clear indicator they don't want to play.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Return to International Incidents