NATION

PASSWORD

A Meeting in Kafair [CLOSED/CCD Only/IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:27 am

Russia Major wrote:
MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:" True, true, what about the MIlitary Officers?"

"There may be some, but the General of the Jocospite Imperial Army has many of them in league with him, and we simply don't know whether they're innocent or not. Once the situation is settled and investigations are conducted that'll be the first place I look."

"Jocospor will need stability and a strong guiding leader in the time after the conflict, i rather have a strong military leader than a weak royal in control," said Charity. She took off her hat and took out a bottle of Wild Pegasus. Before taking some sips from it.
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

Russia Major
Attaché

Founded: Oct 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Russia Major » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:16 am

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:
Russia Major wrote:"There may be some, but the General of the Jocospite Imperial Army has many of them in league with him, and we simply don't know whether they're innocent or not. Once the situation is settled and investigations are conducted that'll be the first place I look."

"Jocospor will need stability and a strong guiding leader in the time after the conflict, i rather have a strong military leader than a weak royal in control," said Charity. She took off her hat and took out a bottle of Wild Pegasus. Before taking some sips from it.

Khilkov nods

"Very well, once Jocospor is under our control the military will be the first place I draw from, but I hope you understand that if any heirs to the throne emerge, they must ascend to the throne at some point."
"The Proletarian Fist is Our Weapon"
Russia Major | Ministry of Foreign Affairs| Kir Grigorev, Minister
Azure Watester Federation | Office of the WA Delegate

What happens when a Stalin stan becomes the absolute monarch of the Soviet Union.
South Reinkalistan should never be trusted to do anything but drink Mountain DewTM.

Depackya
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Depackya » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:19 am

Russia Major wrote:The Imperial Guards let their hands drift to their swords, as Khilkov withdraws his revolver from his belt and places it on the table
"Grand Marshal, hello. Welcome to Kafair, may I ask why you're here?"

Borisov looks at Khilkov somewhat apologetically. "I apologize for intruding on this meeting, but I regret that I am here on official business as well."

Borisov snaps his fingers, and one of the soldiers proceeds to grab Aleksandrov, who starts to struggle against his new captor, while the other aims his assault rifle at the man.

"'Acting-Leader' Vladislav Aleksandrov, you are under arrest for crimes against the Depackyan State, including, but not limited to, pro-democratic sentiment, conspiracy, attempting to illegally oust the Chairman of the Confederation Civil Congress, among others," Borisov declares.

Looking over to, and bowing, to the Sultan of Kafair, Borisov says,
"I apologize for having to make this arrest on Kafairan soil, but this is the only way I could remove this man from power without alarming any of his allies back in Depackya. Would you please order your guards to stand down while I transport this traitor to the Confederation back to Depackya?"

Turning back over to Khilkov, Borisov says, "Is this meeting over with, then? I've many things to do to help secure the Confederation."
Last edited by Depackya on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hail the Confederation!
Depackya | Mouth and Will of the Emperor | Confederation of Corrupt Dictators
"Liberty is Overrated."
Yes, this nation uses NS Stats. Yes, my citizens live to 26 24 yrs old.
All posts are OOC unless marked otherwise.

Russia Major
Attaché

Founded: Oct 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Russia Major » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:40 am

Depackya wrote:
Russia Major wrote:The Imperial Guards let their hands drift to their swords, as Khilkov withdraws his revolver from his belt and places it on the table
"Grand Marshal, hello. Welcome to Kafair, may I ask why you're here?"

Borisov looks at Khilkov somewhat apologetically. "I apologize for intruding on this meeting, but I regret that I am here on official business as well."

Borisov snaps his fingers, and one of the soldiers proceeds to grab Aleksandrov, who starts to struggle against his new captor, while the other aims his assault rifle at the man.

"'Acting-Leader' Vladislav Aleksandrov, you are under arrest for crimes against the Depackyan State, including, but not limited to, pro-democratic sentiment, conspiracy, attempting to illegally oust the Chairman of the Confederation Civil Congress, among others," Borisov declares.

"I apologize for having to make this arrest on Kafairan soil, but this is the only way I could remove this man from power without alarming any of his allies back in Depackya. Would you please order your guards to stand down while I transport this traitor to the Confederation back to Depackya?"

Turning back over to Khilkov, Borisov says, "Is this meeting over with, then? I've many things to do to help secure the Confederation."

"Well, I must say, that was unexpected. Commendable work, Field Marshal. I believe we've covered the necessary items on the agenda, so I believe this meeting has run it's natural course. But, on a final note, I would be most pleased if every one of you would consider joining me and the Confederation Restoration Faction in Jocospor, my fleet arrives in three days. Let us work together for the good of Jocospor and the Confederation."

Khilkov and the Czar rise, moving towards the door.
"The Proletarian Fist is Our Weapon"
Russia Major | Ministry of Foreign Affairs| Kir Grigorev, Minister
Azure Watester Federation | Office of the WA Delegate

What happens when a Stalin stan becomes the absolute monarch of the Soviet Union.
South Reinkalistan should never be trusted to do anything but drink Mountain DewTM.

Depackya
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Depackya » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:13 pm

Russia Major wrote:"Well, I must say, that was unexpected. Commendable work, Field Marshal. I believe we've covered the necessary items on the agenda, so I believe this meeting has run it's natural course. But, on a final note, I would be most pleased if every one of you would consider joining me and the Confederation Restoration Faction in Jocospor, my fleet arrives in three days. Let us work together for the good of Jocospor and the Confederation."

Borisov nods to his men, who begin to drag the now-handcuffed Aleksandrov out the door.

"I hope to see you all soon then. Hopefully this meeting shall go down in history as the event that saved the region. Hail the Confederation."

Borisov nods to the Sultan, and exits the bunker, making his way to his private plane with Aleksandrov in tow.
Hail the Confederation!
Depackya | Mouth and Will of the Emperor | Confederation of Corrupt Dictators
"Liberty is Overrated."
Yes, this nation uses NS Stats. Yes, my citizens live to 26 24 yrs old.
All posts are OOC unless marked otherwise.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:08 pm

Russia Major wrote:
Depackya wrote:Borisov looks at Khilkov somewhat apologetically. "I apologize for intruding on this meeting, but I regret that I am here on official business as well."

"Well, I must say, that was unexpected. Commendable work, Field Marshal. I believe we've covered the necessary items on the agenda, so I believe this meeting has run it's natural course. But, on a final note, I would be most pleased if every one of you would consider joining me and the Confederation Restoration Faction in Jocospor, my fleet arrives in three days. Let us work together for the good of Jocospor and the Confederation."

Isabella coughs to get the Czar's attention, "Your Majesty, may I ask why you are standing with the Illegitimate Triarchy government? You know and I know they are not Jocospor's true government. As you have probably heard, my government stands with Depackya and the UCC. I'm sorry I did this but this is for the best for my country and the Confederation. I urge you to withdraw your support of the Triarchy government as I consider you to be one of my friends and I don't want to be fighting against a nation long considered to be our ally."
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Previous

Return to International Incidents