NATION

PASSWORD

The Cousins' War [Ended, Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:30 pm

I'm confused, what is the CDP and the NLFN?
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Arcadian States and Commonwealths
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 12, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arcadian States and Commonwealths » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:30 am

Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:I'm confused, what is the CDP and the NLFN?

The Coalition Defence Pact is the remnant governments and armies of Stravel, Anapoltania, and Anaslovakia that have been pushed back to northern Stravel by the New Liberated Free Nations whose original leadership was a imperialistic olargarchy. Recently however they are now under new leadership after old leadership was destroyed by the CDP's allies, see more in thread!.
Last edited by Arcadian States and Commonwealths on Sun May 17, 2020 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Federation of the Arcadian States and Commonwealths is the succesor the the Arcadian Empire which federated in 2035
Been on NS since 2014

Arcadian States and Commonwealths
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 12, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arcadian States and Commonwealths » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:49 am

Thank you guys for participating! I know its a bit of an abrupt ending but the war has pittered out and now has become a Markion the only affair. I only wish I could have been more active without real-life stuff popping up in the way, oh well, until next time!
The Federation of the Arcadian States and Commonwealths is the succesor the the Arcadian Empire which federated in 2035
Been on NS since 2014

Previous

Return to International Incidents