NATION

PASSWORD

Of Bush, Boers, and Civil Wars (OOC, interest, planning)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Suidoos-Afrika
Secretary

Founded: Jul 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Suidoos-Afrika » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:50 am

Atlantian Dominions wrote:Suidoos-Afrika, I've gone ahead and responded to the first part of your post, but I'm holding off on responding to the attack because I want to clarify the timeline with Suele.

Suele, you said your BMP was going to arrive a few minutes after when Suidoos-Afrika's men arrived. The attack, as Suidoos-Afrika wrote, doesn't happen until several hours after their troops arrived. Do you intend your BMP to be showing up later in time to catch sight of the attack about to begin or prior to that when the SEAA troops are arriving?

Good call. I myself was kind of unsure of the timeline which is why I decided to make the arrival take place towards the evening so that the runner would leave and the attack would take a while in order to leave room for the potential unexpected addition of Suele forces in the time it would take for the SPRF to maneuver for the attack, or allow them to arrive just as it was beginning.

I will try and have a post up sometime today that is solely made up of responding to missives and such in order to avoid moving the thread forward while catching up on those, as the attack on the camp I was going to make the second major action of the conflict following the Dinzkop massacre.

Suele
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Suele » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:31 am

Atlantian Dominions wrote:Suidoos-Afrika, I've gone ahead and responded to the first part of your post, but I'm holding off on responding to the attack because I want to clarify the timeline with Suele.

Suele, you said your BMP was going to arrive a few minutes after when Suidoos-Afrika's men arrived. The attack, as Suidoos-Afrika wrote, doesn't happen until several hours after their troops arrived. Do you intend your BMP to be showing up later in time to catch sight of the attack about to begin or prior to that when the SEAA troops are arriving?

I wasn't trying to match Suidoos Afrika's men. I had inquired rather my men should arrive before or after the militia but i didnt see a response so instead of mixing up the timeline i co continuity with the posts. I'm happy to rework my post so they arrive earlier or long after the fight. Just let me know.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:14 am

I am fairly interested in becoming involved but I'd like to ask some questions first.

1. What kind of group is SPRF? Like, yes, I understand that they're Communists, that's important, but...

a) Whom do they target for violence? Only whites or 'white-lovers'? (Which as I understand is 'basically every non-white they disagree with').
b) Are they basically as brutal as some of the anti-colonialist groups that historically existed in Africa ? (i.e. torture, babies on stakes, etc.)?
c) What species of Communist are they? (Maoist? Marxist-Leninist? Other?)
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:37 am

I'll probably change to providing Intel and financial support as there is a recent change in my government.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:42 pm

What anti-aircraft weapons do the rebels (Communists and Nationalists alike) possess? Is it just shoulder-fired stuff, or do they have some dedicated artillery and SAMs?
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

Suele
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Suele » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:06 pm

My apologies, reallife has gotten intense. I thought id keep up but for the time being that is a negative. I will delete my last post and rework the previous. Please have fun

Atlantian Dominions
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantian Dominions » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:58 pm

Suidoos-Afrika, I will work on putting in a response to the SPRF attack in a separate post, but I'll be unable to post much during the weekend so it probably won't go up until Monday at the earliest.
The Confederation of Atlantian Dominions
My nation can be referred to as "the Atlantian Dominions" or "Atlantia"
Continuity currently undergoing major reconstruction - please stand by

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:09 am

Suidoos-Afrika I wonder, what are neighboring states are doing?
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents