NATION

PASSWORD

GWOTC: The New Order/The Last War (Parts 1 and 2; IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:25 am

Eagles Nest
Erik continued reading the reports from the front lines. He hated sitting back and just watching. He enjoyed the thrill of the fighting, the sounds of war. He sighed and was about to sit up when an aid burst into the office. "Sir....uh....They are awake." He immediately shot up. "They are awake, great. Bring them here." Soon two figures entered, one wearing a causal suit and the other wearing a Panzerkorps Kommandeur uniform. Erik stood up and shook hands with both. " Alright you two. You already know what has happened so let me cut to the chase. We are at war. Put your differences aside and work together. This isn't a request, its an order. Rommel, your being sent over to lead the Panzerkorps. Arcson, you are being sent to infantry. This is the highest secrecy. No-one but SA personnel is to know. Your jet is prepared, go get ready and be ready to leave in 45 minutes. Dismissed." The two stare with shock and confusion, yet salute and walk out. Rommel speaks first. "Been forever since i led the PanzerKorps. This will be fun" Fredrick shook his head. "I haven't led infantry in years. Just don't go full third reich on them Ja?" Rommel chuckled. "No promises." The two went to their respected rooms and prepared their armor, weapons, and gear.

Thirty Minutes Later
The group left the bunker to the hidden air-field. A cargo jet waited, engines in idle. They boarded it and it took off for the allied HQ.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Negena
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Negena » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:23 am

Marshall Dorning was formulating the next days battle tactics when a Maasai captain burst into his quarters.

"What is the meaning of this?" He shouted, "Why aren't on the li-"

He stopped when he saw the mans eyes. A grosteque red filled his whites.

"Radios...down...gas," then he suddenly vomited blood before collapsing dead.

Dorning and Kruger looked at eachother for a split second, then-

"ALARM!!" Kruger roared, "MASK ON! MASKS ON! GAS!"

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Allied Air-Strip
The jet landed smoothly. Out on the tarmac a convoy of armored transport vehicles awaited them. Rommel and Arcson step down the stairway and stopped when they reached the vehicles. "It seems we are going our separate ways Fredrick." Arcson nodded, still nervous. "It seems so." Rommel stuck out his hand. "I know we disagree, however we have a bigger threat ahead of us. We put our past behind us. May god guide you my friend." Fredrick was shocked but nodded and shook his hand. "I can agree. See you on the frontlines." The two saluted and stepped away, walking to their separate vehicles. The convoy splits and heads to each respected frontline.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:06 pm

After the deployment of the VX gas, all troops begin equipping their gas masks. Their armour will be able to protect their bodies. After the VX attack, 50 troops for the unconventional warfare divisions begin an assault on the base, along with 50 combat drones and 50 000 shock troopers. Artillery begins to bombard the other side of the base. From the front comes an assault by 15 dominator tanks.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:05 am

10 hours ago

Chancellor Vyndor breathed deep before addressing the leaders of the Coalition in the Command Hub, a modified Ark Transport vehicle.

"General Popov, Field Commander Hektor, and General Nachael. My people have no words to express our appreciation to you. No greater sign of Ithallian Sovereignty can be made than three powerful nations assisting us against an Empire who, if they succeed, will tear down every thing we have built and rape, kill, and enslave all who stand before them. Especially to you, Popov and Hektor. Our nations have not had the best of relations; hell, not three months ago, Ithallis and Raznakova were engaged in an air war over Dyllonia. But when push came to shove, you stand here now, and that is what matters."

Vyndor pointed across the field.

"Our enemy is there. And they are waiting for us. I cannot stress to you enough, gentlemen, despite our numbers and weaponry, to not underestimate the Negenan military. I used to be a part of it. They are well prepared and very powerful. As we see from Roarke Air Base, they are not above committing war crimes to attempt to win the war. I have faith we will win the day...but its going to come at a heavy price, so prepare."

10 hours later

"Colonel, take the 41st Enginneering to the river and start laying down pontoons so the Raznakovans can advance!"

"Negative, Chancellor! Our Pontoon Transports are fragged! We need to open a hole in the 4th Shock Army's defenses before we can cross!"

Cursing under his breath, Vyndor scanned the river bank. The 4th army had been struck by a VX attack by the Raznakovans. They had reacted quickly, putting on gas masks, but the gas attack had caught them off kilter. They still held the river bank, but their lines were beginning to falter.

Just not fast enough.

"We need to punch through before they wise up and call for armor support." Vyndor Shouted, "Get me the air force. I got an idea..."

Negenan Air Space

"Say again, Alpha Wolf, you want a Torpedo were?" Capt. Breeves was dumbstruck as he flew his B-9 Orca to the battle field.

"Cyclone 0-1, I need a Vindicator Warhead in the Congo River! Over!" Vyndor shouted, "Position will be marked!"

"C-Copy, Alpha Wolf," Captain Breeves was absolutely confused, but he dutifully made a bee line to the River, "Alpha Wolf, Cyclone 0-1 on approach. Where is my target, over?"

River Bed

Chancellor Vyndor Stuck a flare and ran to the river bed. The moment he broke from the brush, however, a bullet caught him in his side. With a gasp, he went spinning into the gravel. The Flare went flying from his grasp.

"PROTECT THE CHANCELLOR!" The Ithallian Army shouted behind him. They rushed to his side, but he desperately pointed to the flare, trying to speak. No one seemed to notice.

No one, except Corporal Fred Nedder.

Nedder turned, saw the flare and looked up to see the B-9 approaching. He knew what was about to happen. He turned and sprinted to the flare. Grabbing it, he waved it wildly and shouted into his radio.

"DROP IT HERE!"

A long cylindrical object fell from the bomber, landing just off the allied river bank with a splash. The torpedo slashed its way through the water before hitting the Negenan Lines. If it had been an ordinary torpedo it would have exploded, but this was a Vindicator, fitted with a drill head to bore through armor. Or, in this case, the mud of a river bank.

Fifteen feet into the lines, the torpedo detonated in a fantastic eruption of mud, stones and splintered trees. The blast rocked the allies off their feet and into the mud on their side of the river.

"Get them across!" Vyndor wheezed, "Get them across! Before armor arrives..."

"Jesus Christ! MEDIC!" A soldier shouted as Engineers began paving the way for the armies.
Ithallians are the definition of unconquerable. They are bound by a brotherhood that can only be forged in a war, for Ithallians, all of them, know the cost of freedom. As long as you respect them and are faithful in your dealings with them, Ithallians will treat you like a member of that family. If not...they don't tend to leave survivors...

Negena
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Negena » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:23 am

Percival Ulrich angrily threw his communicator on the ground, smashing it. It was all falling apart. Everything he had laid out was collapsing.

What happened. Too many variables had arose he had not accounted for. He didn't expect the entire world to invade the Empire. He had thought Nelvoz would be too weak to fight alone.

His insane mind ran through scenario after scenario. None of them ended well. For the Empire or himself. Just as he was about to consider these options, someone knocked on his door.

He froze. He was expecting no one. Then he hastily drew his handgun before slinking quietly to the door. Looking through the peephole, he saw the silhouette of HSP Oath Keepers.

Fuck They had wised up. What options had had quickly went out the window. Just as a Flash Grenade came through it.

"BREECHING!" BANG! CRASH! Ulrich didn't even have time to raise his gun. The Oath Keepers rushed him, tackling him to the ground. He looked up to see them thrusting rifle muzzles in his face.

"Agent Percival Ulrich," The Oath Keeper Commandant barked, "You are under arrest for Treason to the Empire, War Crimes and Seditious Activities against the Veritas Obscura!"

"I AM VERITAS OBSCURA!" He spat viciously, "AND I DEMAND YOU RELEASE ME!"

"You WERE Veritas Obscura," The commandant corrected, "By Decree of the Emperor, your employment is hereby terminated."

Lake Victoria

"Marshall Dorning, the enemy has punched through our western defenses! Enginneers are laying out Pontoon Bridges!"

Marshall Dorning pointed to the radio operator.

"Move Elements of the 88th Mobile armored to the River Bed, and call up the Penal Legions. I'm going there now to deal with them."

Angrily putting on his helmet, the Bloedhonde Company ran into the jungle to meet the enemy.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:57 am

South Acren Front Lines, 15th Panzer Korps
Rommel fixated his hat, and then stared across the river at the constant explosions. Now the full force of the artillery and air attacks were released, as well as fire from the units. He ducked down into the bowels of his M46A3 Ravenger, shutting the hatch behind him. He watched through the vision slot as the engineers scrambled to build the pontoon bridges. The constant explosions filled the air as well as the distance Dive Siren from the dive bombers. He smiled at the sounds. "Ah i missed this job"

150ft away, 2nd Infantry Battalion
Fredrick stared forward, watching the other side of the river as the assault when underway. The gunfire from both sides sailed overhead, causing him to flinch slightly. He looked behind him at the troops he was leading. The eager faces looked back. "The moment those bridges go up, we push with the tanks until we cross, then we move to eliminate any resistance. Understand?" They all nodded. "Good, get ready"
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:59 pm

The General Secretary sat at his desk, reading a report from the Ministry of Foreign Intelligence. Sources in Negena had reported that Percival Ulrich, a former agent of the Veritas Obscura, had been arrested by the HSP. Apparently he had gone rogue to start a war with Ithallis, and had carried out the operation in South Raznakova. Vodovenko decided that it was best to stop further bloodshed, and sent a telegram to the emperor.

Emperor Vorster

This telegram serves as a final warning. It is only a matter of time until our forces reach your capital, and as you can see from the VX gas attack on your forces, we are more than willing to use any means at our disposal. I would also like to inform you that at the current rate, the Raznakovan and Acrense forces will reach your city before the Ithallians and Dyllonians. We will not take prisoners. We will storm your city, we will execute everyone in your government and we will burn the city to the ground. We will not take prisoners. But you can stop this. My intelligence reports you have arrested Percival Ulrich, a former operative of your secret state police, who went rogue and started all this mess. If you issue an order to your forces to surrender, issue a public apology to all countries involved, and turn over Percival Ulrich to my forces, then South Raznakova will cease all military operations in your country. If your do not meet a single one of our demands, then we will show your mercy. Choose wisely.

General Secretary Vladimir Vodovenko
Last edited by South Raznakova on Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:59 pm

The RAKA

Major Dinn turned to her aide. He promptly shook his head.

"No. Major, just no."

"Its the fucking RAKA, Captain. They used this to destroy Roarke Air Base. We're not going to get another chance."

"MAJOR! We are only a security team. They have soldiers on that thing and God knows what else. And if we fail what then? What if they're dialed in to hit Zabayral?"

"I just need one shot. Just one. I don't care if you come or not, but this has to be done."

"No. This is a very bad Idea."

Ten minutes later, they were space walking.

"I knew this was a bad idea..." the captain moaned.

"SHUT UP!" Dinn hissed over the radio. The shuttle was parked just off the station. Major and her fifteen security officers silently floated towards the cylinder.

"They're going to find us."

"No they won't," Dinn said assuringly, "They're not expecting an attack on their most powerful weapon."

True to her word, they reached the hull of the RAKA, the Triskelion emblazoned just above them.

"Sonic charge." Major Din whispered. Her officer reached into a bag just as a bullet struck him. Turning, Major Dinn saw HSP Space Troopers floating out of the airlocks.

"SHIT! THEY FOUND US!"

"THATS WHY WE NEED TO HURRY!" Dinn shouted as she grabbed her fallen officers bag. Grabbing the circular mine, she slammed it against the hull of the Superweapon.

"THERMITE!" She demanded. Her Captain fumbled a bit before tossing her the block her way. Her security troops were exchanging fire with the advancing HSP.

Suddenly, her radio crackled from an unknown signal.

"ITHALLIAN INTRUDERS, YOU ARE IN CONTACT WITH A NEGENAN IMPERIAL SPACE STATION. SURRENDER IMMEDIATELY OR BOMBARDMENT OF ZABAYRAL WILL COMMENCE!"

"Not on your fucking life!" Dinn snarled as she primed the thermite. "CLEAR OUT!"

The Ithallians quickly made a beeline for the shuttle, whose plasma turrets attempted to cover them.

"BOMBARDMENT COMMENCING!"

Even in the void of Space, Dinn heard the whine of seismic generators firing up.

She raised her hand, holding the detonator. They were all clear.

"Suck on this, Imperial bitch." Click

With an indescribable noise Dinn thought originally impossible from space, the Space Station seemed to crumple in on itself in the area where the charges were placed. Suddenly, the pressure released in the form of a blinding explosion. The RAKA had been split almost completely in two by the force of the explosion.

"THATS FOR ROARKE AIR BASE, ASSHOLES!" She screamed as she boarded her shuttle, on her way to safety.

Lake Victoria

The 41st Engineering had almost completed the bridge. A medic was patching up Vyndor when he stood up suddenly.

"Chancellor, stop!" The Medic insisted, "You are in no shape to fight."

"I will be there." He roared hoarsely, blood spraying from his mouth, "I'm not spending this fight in a medtent."

"BLOEDHONDES AND DIE SIELLOSE AT THE RIVER BED!" Cpl. Nedder shouted.

They saw them. Hulking warriors in black armor and special forces with blue face visors. They did not fire at them. Merely waited for them, making threatening motions. From across the river, the biggest Bloedhonde at Vyndor and shouted, "The Chancellor is mine!"

"Nope," the medic shook his head, "nope nope nopitty nope..."

"Medic you've done all you can." Vyndor grabbed his AM-20 and hastily limped to the front of the lines, "This is where I belong."

"BUT THAT'S NOT WHERE YOU ARE NEEDED!" The Medic Shouted, "You are our Chancellor!"
Ithallians are the definition of unconquerable. They are bound by a brotherhood that can only be forged in a war, for Ithallians, all of them, know the cost of freedom. As long as you respect them and are faithful in your dealings with them, Ithallians will treat you like a member of that family. If not...they don't tend to leave survivors...

Negena
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Negena » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Emperor Vorster read Vodovenko's telegram with a resigned expression on his face. So. It has come to this? He must surrender, even while his armies have spirit in them? Their shame would be even greater than those who failed to take back Nelvoz during the rebellion.

His Servant came and served him his tea, but he had no desire for it. He sat at his desk and just stared at it for the better part of an hour.

How had it come to this. A rogue Veritas Agent, within the course of barely a month, had sparked a war, commandeered the RAKA and placed the Empire in such a disastrous position. Vorster had hoped truly to retake the lost territories, but that dream had sailed with the rout at Roarke Air Base, he saw that now. A more concerted effort was needed. Perhaps in the future. Perhaps Nelvoz will come willing back into the Empire. Perhaps it will occur in war. That's something the War of the Countries has told us if anything, he thought to himself as he swilled his tea. Humans excel at waging war.

But regardless of the means, his determination, no matter his endeavors to retake Nelvoz, it was not going to happen right now.

A knock sounded, and Grand Marshall Felix Rhoodi entered.

"My Liege. I regret to inform you that the RAKA is currently offline due to attack."

Vorster didn't even bother to look up. He wasn't even angered. After the attack on Roarke Air Base, he had anticipated some form of retribution.

"Very well. Send a Shuttle to retrieve all survivors and transfer Orbital Defense Command to Station Darius."

"Yes, my Liege." He departed.

Vorster leaned back and stared out his window. He hated defeat. Every warrior did. But kings are kings just to be dethroned, aren't they? It was just natural that defeat was visited upon him when the world aligned themselves with Nelvoz.

Very well, Vodovenko. I'll give you a decision

He picked up his communicator and contacted Marshall Markus Dorning.

"Marshall, Stand down."

Lake Victoria

"NO ONE CROSSES ALIVE!" Dorning roared at his men, who viciously howled in agreement. Ithallian Engineers were about to finish the bridge, and behind them, Raznakovan, South Acren and Ithallian Armor were about to roll across it. But not if the Imperial Elite could stop it.

With a CLUNK the final pylon was set, and Ithallian Infantry began to race across, followed by tanks, trucks and rigs of every concievable size.

At the front of the pack, obviously wounded but determined, was Chancellor Erik Vyndor.

Marshall Dorning cracked his knuckles, and cocked his arm back, ready to strike him down-

"Marshall, Stand down,"

He froze, not sure exactly what he heard.

"It's over Marshall," came the voice, the voice of his Emperor.

The Traitors opened fire, bullets spanging off the Bloedhondes armor, but Dorning ignored it, listening to his Emperor. Without a command from their Marshall, the Imperial soldier's ceased fire, which in turn caused the Coalition to cease fire as Dorning listened.

For a full minute, confusion and silence reigned.

Commandant Kruger looked up and saw a Traitor Mercenary, with the name "NEDDER" on his uniform. "Nedder" pointed at the Bloedhonde listening intently with a look of confusion on his face. Kruger responded with a shrug of just as much confusion.

Suddenly, Dorning removed his helmet and placed it at his feet. Wading into the river, he climbed up on to the pontoons to meet face to face with the Chancellor of Nelvoz himself.

"Emperor Vorster sends his regards. On behalf of the His Imperial Majesty, The Empire declares unconditional surrender to you, Chancellor."

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:29 pm

For a split second, the forces on both side were dumbstruck by the revelation.

Then, one by one, Ithallian soldiers began dropping to their knees in prayer or began to sing loudly, triumphantly in a deafening throng over and over.

WHO WILL JOIN IN OUR CRUSADE?
WHO WILL BE STRONG AND STAND WITH ME?
SOMEWHERE ALONG THE BARRICADES THERE IS A WORLD WE LONG TO SEE!

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?
SAY! DO YOU HEAR THE DISTANT DRUMS?
IT IS THE FUTURE THAT WE LIVE WHEN TOMORROW COMES!!!

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Hearing of the surrender, the Raznakovan troops quickly charged across the line and began encircling Negenan troops, ordering them to drops their weapons and get on their knee's. Armour rolled across the pontoons to help encircle the Negenan troops. Artillery fire ceases along the line and the bombers and A20's leave the airspace, leaving only the F45's to keep the airspace secure.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:45 am

South Acren Front-lines
The bridges were built and their tanks rolled across, with infantry charging behind. When they reached the other side they were about to engage when the ceasefire order was given. Rommel ordered the PanzerKorps to halt. "Halt! Waffenstillstand! Bestellungen von HQ!" The tanks rumble to a halt and troops spread out, weapons lowered yet still ready, in case of anything. They stand in formation, waiting for new orders. Rommel pushes open the tank hatch and examines the forces around him, taking in the sights. SA medics begin running around taking in any wounded soldiers, regardless of sides, to their field hospitals. Arcson is stunned by this, the friendliness of the two sides that almost went to war. He walks up to Rommels tank and hits his fist against it. "This is certainly strange isn't it" Rommel nods. "Ja, haven't seen this before."
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:54 am

Hyperion Indos (New Delhi India) Draosian Ascendancy
After 5 weeks of brutal fighting Hyperion was soon to be lost the 160,000 Loyalist hoplites were now whittled down to 5,000 men while the enemy had grown almost threefold to 850,000 men . General Harrington had long since abandoned his headquarters donning his Golden armor marking him as a member of the hetaiori the companions the royal guards of the Basileus. with his tanks and artillery destroyed ages ago and with him and his remaining men surrounded he stood before them "WE FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN TO THE LAST BREATH TO THE LAST BULLET FROM OUR GUNS. WE ARE HOPLITES DEFENDERS OF THE ASCENDANCY AND THE CROWN TODAY WE MARK OUR PASSAGE TO ELYSIUM AND WE DIE HEROES OF DRAOS!" after another 8 hours of intense hand to hand fighting as the hoplites engaged the terrorists with everything they had gone was their fear of death but rather an embracement of it. At approximately 5 pm the last loyalist hoplite was killed by the ruthless False heir Diego himself plunging a knife in the still resisting soldier's throat until he choked to death on his own blood.
Last edited by Draos on Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:54 am

A Week Later, Zabayral

Vyndor stood, with the assistance of a cane, as he watched from the window of his office. The people of Ithallis had not ceased celebrating their second victory over the Empire. He allowed himself a rare smile. Perhaps that medic was right. He didn't feel up to the job, but this is where he was needed.

He turned and issued the following correspondence to his allies.

From the Desk of Chancellor of Ithallis, Erik Vyndor

Ithallis cordially invites you to attend the peace treaty signing between the Federation of Ithallis and the Empire of Negena. With the end of current hostilities between us, this monumental accord will pave the way for peace into the foreseeable future. All are welcome to attend, and those who provided the Federation military aid will be honored.

The only condition currently in place is that no hostile action be taken against the Emperor of Negena or his Entourage. The War is Over. We have nothing left to fight over, and more conflict will be not only unacceptable, it will be pointless.

The Federation of Ithallis eagerly awaits your response.

Erik Vyndor, Chancellor

Negena
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Negena » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:20 am

International Tribunal

"Defendant, Percival Ulrich, rise!" The Negenan Judge ordered.

Percival Ulrich, hand and ankle cuffed, dressed in a bright orange jumpsuit, numbly rose and approached the stand. Before him were Tribunalists from Negena, Ithallis, South Raznakova, South Acren, Dyllonia and Oppermenia.

"You stand accused of War Crimes, Treason against the Empire, Seditious Activities against the Veritas Obscura, War Mongering, and International Terrorism. What say you?"

Ulrich snarled angrily, "Not Guilty," he spat, "I acted in accordance with my directives to reunify Negena."

"You Illegally undertook an unsanctioned assassination attempt against our Minister," The Ithallian Judge snapped, "then you commandeer a Weapon of Mass Destruction and deployed it on a field of conventional battle."

Ulrich gazed distainfully at the Ithallian before uttering, "And I'd do it again. A million times more. Anything to purge you traitorous scum."

"This court finds the evidence overwhelming," The Dyllonian Judge declared, "The Empire, right down to the Veritas itself, corroborate the claims set against you. You acted outside your jurisdiction."

"The world is my Jusrisdiction." Ulrich impatiently rolled his eyes, "You however have none over me. It matters not. Men of vision are always misunderstood. When this is over, I'll be sent to a labor camp in Somalia, where i'll-"

"Who said you would be going to Somalia?" The Negenan Judge laughed.

Ulrich stopped, confused.

"Do you not know?" The Negenan flipped through papers before finding what he was looking for, "You are no longer a member of Veritas Obscura, so the general protections no longer apply You recruited traitors to perform sedition in a foreign nation, disguising them as members of the State Police."

Ulrich shrugged, "Not my fault the Raznakovans have shit security. Wasn't hard to get the uniforms or the background checks. I rewired the system in Petersburg to read a vacancy in the State Police, which I filled with Crye and Pavel, under aliases of course. Then I paid off an archivist to make it official, and presto, I have moles in South Raznakova.

The judge shook his head, bewildered by the admission. "This is an extraditable offence."

All color drained from Ulrich's face.

"You wouldn't."

"I CAN, AND I WILL," the Negenan Judge boomed with authority. The court room doors opened, and four South Raznakovan Military Police Officials entered.

"Thanks to your gallivanting across the world, sowing mayhem and destruction, the Empire needs to do all it can to salvage the ruinous position you have placed us in," The Negenan judge explained while his colleagues nodded in agreement, "One of the terms of surrender is your extradition to South Raznakova, for life imprisonment in the Siberian Diamond mines. Assuming, of course, you survive their, ahem, 'debriefing'."

Ulrich moaned as the judge waved at the Judge waved at the Raznakovans.

"Get this traitorous piece of filth out of my sight!" he bellowed, "He's officially your problem now."

Ulrich was dragged screaming for mercy out of the court room, his pleas falling on deaf ears all around. His screaming was ominously cut off when the doors slammed shut behind him.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:23 pm

The Military Police officers walked over to Ulrich.

"Percival Ulrich, by order of the General Secretary of the Armed Communist State of South Raznakova, you are being placed under arrest for espionage, terrorism, impersonation of a State Political Police Officer and conspiracy to sabotage relations between South Raznakova and Ithallis. After a thorough investigation, you have been found guilty and are sentenced to 100 years of hard labour." The officers then place a hood over his head and punch him in the gut. He is then dragged out of the court room screaming. Taken taken outside to an awaiting van, he is driven to a plane which then flies him to South Raznakova.

24 hours later

Ulrich is dragged down a dark hallway in the basements of Lubyanka. He had just been subjected to an enhanced interrogation session. He continued to cry, begging the MP's to let him go. They soon drag him into a room and stand him up and remove the hood over his head. Before he could turn around, an MP hiding behind the door steps out from the shadows and shoots him in the head. His body is then dragged out of the cell and disposed of.

The Kremlin

"General Secretary, he has been executed."

"Good, inform the emperor. Let him know that he did not die painlessly.

"Yes sir, the telegram has been sent."

"How about our troops, have they returned home?"

"Most of the troops have returned home sir. The rest will arrive in two hours."

"Excellent, I want a parade to be held in Red Square in 5 days, to honour the troops. It will then be followed by five minutes of silence for the dead."

"Yes sir, it will be done."

"Excellent, good work Popov. Your country thanks you and your troops for what you have done for this country. Oh, and could you please tell my secretary that I will be attending the peace treaty signing in Ithallis."

"Of course sir."
Last edited by South Raznakova on Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:09 am

The sun shone brightly over the Capital of Zabayral as the ceremony began. Ithallian Military Units arrayed proudly in the square, opposite of the Negenan Formations, solemnly at attention. Ithallian citizens cheered military and law enforcement.

Chancellor Vyndor stood with his ministers on the podium. Foreign Dignitaries were also in attendance, including General Secretary Vladimir Vodovenko of South Raznakova, Andy Rose of Dyllonia, Prime Minister Michael Stein of Oppermenia, Kaiser Erik Richter of South Acren, and Charlemange Vespucci, the Thecian Diplomat.

Erik greeted Vespucci with a smile.

"Still up to eating your watch?"

Vespucci laughed, "I suppose you did come out on top..."

Suddenly, the crowd gasped in astonishment as an Imperial Assurance-Class Space Battle Crusier exited light speed over the city with a deafening roar. The Negenan Soldiers cheered.

"And that would be the other signee of the treaty," Erik shrugged, "Minister, it has been a pleasure,"

"Of course," Vespucci bowed and retreated still smiling.

"Condor Flight on approach," Came the air controller.

"Copy all Ground Control. Give them room."

Vyndor shook his head, smiling in spite of himself. Vorster was making a show of force not just for his ego's sake, it was for his men. Negena was still a powerful nation, even after this defeat, and this was his affirmation of that fact.

Let him play his games, Vyndor thought to himself.

The Dropship landed and the hatch opened. Dressed in impressive golden armor, Bloedhonde Honor Guards stomped out followed by HSP Oath Keepers.

"Looks like Vorster still hasn't forgiven the Veritas," Vyndor motioned to his ministers, "If he had, they would be guarding His Imperial Majesty. Oath Keepers aren't usually on body guard detail."

Then, the Emperor himself made his appearance.

For many, it was the first time laying eyes on him. He was a tall man, muscular, but carried himself well. His black hair and beard trimmed impeccably and his grey, piercing eyes gazed around him. He was dressed in an elegant black uniform with a blue sash, and on his brow the Condor Circlet sat proudly.

Regally, he strode to the balcony and took his place. Side by side, Emperor Vorster and Chancellor Vyndor sat beneath the Imperial Triskelion and the Ithallian Cross respectively.
Last edited by Ithallis on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Negena
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Negena » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:20 am

The crowd a revelation squared quieted down as the moderator called for a moment of silence for the dead. After ten minutes of reflection, the crowd were asked to rise for the Negenan National Anthem. The Negenan Soldiers seemed to stiffen in attention, and Emperor Vorster turned to face the Negenan Flag.

Nkosi sikelel' Afrika
Maluphakanyisw' uphondo lwayo,
Yizwa imithandazo,
yethu,
Nkosi sikelela,
thina,
lusapho lwayo.
Morena boloka setjhaba sa heso,
O fedise dintwa la matshwenyeh
O se boloke (Ntate)
O se boloke
setjhaba sa
heso,
Setjhaba sa
Negena.
Uit die blou van onse hemel,
Uit die diepte van ons see,
Oor ons ewige gebergtes,
Waar die kranse antwoord gee,
Sounds to call to come together,
And united we shall stand,
Let us live and strive together,
In Negena, our noble land

After wards, the Negenan Troops cheered and the Battle Cruiser let loose with a 500-gun salute.

Emperor Vorster stepped forward and took the stand. He gazed at the assembled people, who gazed back with a mixture of fear, hatred and curiosity.

"There are many here who would wish me dead," he said bluntly, "There many here, more or less, who would likely take the opportunity, to make it so."

"I cannot say I would blame such a man."

The crowd murmured in confusion.

The Emperor of Negena took hold of the podium, formulating his words.

"It is a curious thing, war. We say we despise it, yet when it comes, men and women are all to eager to fling themselves head first into the fray. On the surface, this seems valorous, noble, the height of sacrifice. Perhaps in some regards it is so. But is it possible to strive for something more? When my Marshall's first told of the push to retake our land, I was told Nelvoz would fall in 2 weeks. 2 weeks. From the beginning of the operation to the end. You people challenged one of the mightiest powers in the world and defied all expectations for 3 years. Without any help. Without any aid. No one even knew there was a revolution taking place.

Then the second attempt a month ago, but we fought not against slaves, but a powerful military of free men and women. You're resolve has evolved into conviction, and your conviction into duty. A people who fight as you do, perhaps you have earned your place in the world. I don't know if the Empire will accept it, or if I will accept it, but Negena knows full well, the might and valor of Ithallians," he paused, he was the first to break his own law, "The valor of, yes, ITHALLIANS, is not to be underestimated!"

And the crowd burst into cheers.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:18 pm

Vodovenko looked around the table. He was seated next to Erik and was right across from Andy Rose. He listened to the emperor as he spoke. Vodovenko didn't trust anyone, but he really did not trust the emperor. Everything from the way he talked, walked and the way he arrived. All signs of a man desperately trying to maintain the appearance of a powerful leader after suffering a humiliating defeat. Vodovenko was not worried, he had come prepared. Once this was over, he planned on going over to speak to Vyndor, he still wanted to discuss the attacks that were carried out on Ithallis months ago.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:30 pm

The Ex-Prime Minister

He took his hat off for the speech. He wore a fine suit with a red rose tucked inside. Andy Rose had never seen the Emperor before. As Vorster ended his speech Andy lightly clapped his hands. "He knows how to give a good speech. Can't take that away from him." Andy told Arum. Arum was the single Magnum Ferrum guard Andy took with him on escort. He had two guards in total. The other one was a Green Coat named Arthur; Green Coats were more of a City Watch for Dyllongrad. They did not receive near as much glory as the Ferrum.

"You are right about that, Sir." Arum responded, his voice natural with his helm tucked between his side and his arm. "Dominik did too."

"Something about him is unnerving, I must say." Arthur spoke. Something was unnerving. His face looked like it was made for a smirk. He had a tyrant's face

"He is a beaten man." is all Rose said. "I would not be concerned with him." Even the Ithallians were roaring. Andy was shocked the hear the praise for them that left the Emperor's mouth. But how hollow was it? He took a moment to admire the city. Zebrayal was much larger then his home city of Rosewood. So large it was almost intimidating. Ithallis had always been warm and welcoming to Dyllonia though,

He knew who else would be here. Micheal Stein was a comfortable sight, despite the events before the War. He had never seen the new Kaiser of South Acren yet and he had not met Chancellor Vyndor either. Vodovenko he was too familiar with. His mind went to what Sarvos had told him before he left, before they won the New Order clause. He would need to stay alert.

He did look forward to meeting the Chancellor of Ithallis, but less so with the Negenan emperor. Andy took a breath, this was an important moment in history.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:51 pm

Erik stayed silent during the speech, or so it seemed. As a precaution, he kept his uniform and iconic helmet on. Unknown to anyone, he muted his voice modulator to be able to keep his voice to himself, not heard by anyone. The digital display of delta appeared in the corner. "Sir, it seems like the emperor is quite bold, considering he just lost. I suggest leaving someone to keep an eye on them. Erik kept glancing at the foreign diplomats, making mental notes on each. "Yeah I know. Make notes on that ship. Also keep an eye on the emperor over here." The A.I. display saluted and disappeared. Erik kept watching the diplomats, like a predator watching a flock of birds. They tend to ignore each-other but when push comes to shove incidents happen. Of course Vespucci seemed like a nice fellow but the rest he was suspicious of. The dyllonic diplomats kept giving him an awkward stare but he merely gazed back and they turned away. To his right, Vodovenko, his most loyal ally yet one he also kept his eye on. He knew raznakovans were notorious liars so he kept his eye on the man. The rest he knew, mostly. He kept his posture relaxed yet ready. "This will be a long day" he thought to himself.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:22 am

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise for the Ithallian National Anthem. The Victory Rendition shall be used."

Vyndor, the Military personnel and Militia Members saluted the flag, while the rest of the citizens placed hands over their hearts.

Do you hear the people sing?
Lost in the valley of the night
It is the music of a people who are climbing to the light!

For the wretched of the Earth
There is a flame that never dies!
Even the darkest night will end and the Sun will rise!

We will live again in freedom
In the Garden of Our Lord!
We will walk behind a plow share
We will put away our swords!

The chains have been broken
Now all men will have their rewards!

Do you hear the people sing
Singing a song of angry men
It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again!!

When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes!!

Who will join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Somewhere along the barricade there is a World we long to see!

Do you hear the people sing?
Say, do you hear the distant drums?
It is the future that we live when tomorrow comes!!

Vyndor beamed at his people as he took the podium.

"God Bless Ithallis!" He called.

"For the World will not Wait!" the congregation responded.

"My fellow citizens. Service members," Vyndor turned to the gathered diplomats, "friends of all stripes. Today, on this day of days, peace has been secured. It is a hard fought peace, one that was purchased with the lives of uncountable patriots. Fathers. Mothers. Brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, husbands and wives.

I ask to all of you to never forget the sacrifice that was made to make this possible. Yes, we all paid in part to make it so. Law Enforcement, maintaining order and protecting the streets of cities like Zabayral. Industry workers, producing the materials for our military. Businesses, empowering Ithallian trade, and to our leaders, local and federal, paving the way for us all. But remember, not everyone walked away from the battlefield. 1,074,836. That is how many Ithallian Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, Pilots and Militia men died to secure this peace. Including my close friend, General Kristoff Shrane. Make sure their sacrifice is not in vain, and let us strive to make this a world worth fighting for."

"To our allies, Ithallis owes you a monumental debt. Our freedom has been secured, and you stand here now to recognize that fact. Many of you know, just a few months ago, Ithallis and Raznakova were at war over the skies of Dyllonia. Now we stand united. I regret that Foreign Minister Zachary Lattice was unable to see this day, but I know that he rests in peace now, in light of what has been achieved."

Vyndor proceeded to issue military honors on various service members who distinguished themselves in battle. General Popov and 7 other Raznakovans, including two members of Unit 46 received the Cross of Honor, Ithallis' highest award for valor. In addition, 60 other members were recognized.

South Acren's General Rommel and Arcsen received the Wings of the Seraphim, and 4 other members received honors, one even receiving the Cross of Honor.

Dyllonia's General Nachael and 5 others received the Wings of the Seraphim. Vyndor personally issued a tract of friendship with Andy Rose. "You are always welcome here, friend."
Last edited by Ithallis on Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:37 pm

ANDY

He remained standing during the anthem. The singer's voice and the booming music sent shivers up Andy Rose's spine. Ithallian or Dyllonic, we both love torches and fire. Andy thought to himself. Then the parties were summoned together and Andy for the first time today saw General Caldwell. A brief moment passed and all the bravest military minds were praised and honored by the Ithallian host. Some of them held concealed smiles, others were teary eyed insisting they did not deserve the honors, others quietly accepted. Andy congratulated Nacheal Caldwell as a small pair of wings joined the badges he already wore on his black uniform.

He was surprised to see Rommel and Arcson of South Acren there together as well. He last saw them in Oppermanor, each man showing great hostility towards the other. Now it looked as if they found respect for the other. Andy remained courteous throughout the ceremony; he applauded for each of the recognized men - even the Raznakovans. Then the Chancellor of Ithallis came and personally spoke with him. Erik Vyndor was an attractive man, Andy saw, and he looked naturally dutiful. "I thank you for this warm hospitality and everything you have done for us, Mr. Chancellor." he spoke, meeting Erik's hand. "and I also thank you for this warm welcoming you have given us."
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:58 pm

Vodovenko stood standing during the anthem. He was impressed, it was a beautiful song. As the military honours were handed out, he clapped for each and every one. The 7 Raznakovans stood at attention as they received the cross of honour. The unit 46 operatives wore the black dress uniform of the special operations branch, wearing balaclava's to conceal their identity. Once the had all been given their awards, the 7 men smashed their heels of their leather boots together, saluted, turned, and took their seats.

"Congratulations Popov, that award is well earned."

"Thank you General Secretary, I was only doing my duty."

"Of course General, of course."

"You know, this ceremony will be my third formal event I attend this week in relation to this war. The first was honouring the dead at the monument of the unknown soldiers, the other was the parade in Red Square. So many lives lost."

"Yes sir, 3 million men, a damn shame. All because of one man."

"They served their country well Popov, and well never forget their sacrifice."

"Never sir."

"Yes. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to have a word with the chancellor. Take care Popov."
Last edited by South Raznakova on Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents