NATION

PASSWORD

GWOTC: The New Order/The Last War (Parts 1 and 2; IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:58 pm

The remainder of the NAFF attack force, around 150 people run through the forest trying to escape their pursuers. Eventually, the reach a clearing in the forest. They begin to run across, the leaders yelling commands at the retreating terrorists. However, when they reach the halfway point of the clearing, the yelling is replaced with the sound of a M134 minigun. Within 15 seconds, all the terrorists lay on the ground. Most are dead, yet there are a few survivors. As the survivors begin yelling for help, 15 men walk out of the forest in a horizontal line. These men wear the black and red armour of the SR army. However, as the SA troops arrive at the clearing, they can see that they are not standard infantry. On the upper left part of their armour, they wear the red skull of the special purpose division. The infamous "butcher battalions", the soldiers trained to carry out scorched earth policies during times of war. They slowly walk up to the survivors, and execute them. One of the men looks at the commander of the SA forces. Then he turns back, and the soldiers walk back into the forest.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:48 am

The commander says nothing but gives a silent nod, Then the infantry pull back. Across the city the army groups begin doing a sweep of the countryside, trying to locate any survivors. None are found. They begin burning all terrorist bodies in plain view, as a message of true war. The smell covers the city but they continue the grueling process to ensure the demoralization of the enemy.

Across town, Eagles Nest
Erik sat down in a chair across from the boy. His visor showed no emotion as the young man looked nervous. "Where is your base?" The boy leaned back in his seat, avoiding his glare. The pressure soon got to him. "N-New York City" Erik nodded. "Underground?" The boy nodded. "Good. DIMITRI! PREPARE THE SOLDIERS." Two Sturmtruppen enter silently. They grab the boy and drag him out the back door. Erik stands up and exits through the main doors, hearing a distant gunshot.

Actions
Orders are released to prepare to move out, with the cleanup being passed on to the CBRN Crews. The military begins loading up and preparing to march against the terrorists. Hazmat suits are handed out and all soldiers are briefed on the state of nuclear radiation in NYC.

NYC Underground
The attack failed. He knew it. And now they are marching to destroy his home. He refused to let it happen again. He ordered a group of 5000 if his comrades to leave on missions to recruit people from all over the world. As soon as they left he began preparing.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:30 pm

The Raznakova forces begin to re-group and launch an assault on the NAFF underground base in New York. SRAF exo suits are modified to protect its wearer from radiation, so that will not be a problem. Special Reconnaissance troops are inserted with a team of Unit 46 operatives to gather intel for the assault. Drones begin flying over New York to begin surveillance of the area.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:42 pm

RUTHELA

Rolf's Keep had finally restored the damaged Dyllonus Manor. The castle was still large and grand, but it was severely damaged. Many of the towers had been blown off and the stone walls had turned black and looked damaged. But the masons had restored much of the stone and it was stable again. Above the surviving castle flew the Dyllonic tricolor and surrounding the walls was the black sword of House Vezeetes. When Ruth first returned to the Manor she noticed that the inside was mostly untouched with the exception of the coffers and food stocks being looted. Many of the valuables the Vezeetes family kept had been stowed away by the clever mind of Sajaar but others that had been left behind mysteriously vanished.

The castle was cold, but it was always cold like any other castle. Many times companies have offered to install air conditioning in Dyllonus Manor and many times they were turned down. It made winters hell, fires needed to be maintained constantly and parts of the castle not even the fires could warm. She looked out from the great balcony, where countless speeches and appearances were made and where the Unit 0 Commander put down the False God. When she gazed out into the tarnished city, she thought of her own country's motto: Friendship, Loyalty, Prosperity, Peace. That was the Dyllonia that was supposed to be. The one that stood up for her friends and allies until the last breath. But where were our allies?

The new Chamberlain came, Justin Crone. He was a short man with black balding hair. He had a lazy and sarcastic voice and always sounded annoyed. "Your Grace," he bowed. "Word from Oppermanor. Sajaar latest world news." he handed the letters to the Talon-Queen and sure enough she found that odd, mystic handwritting the Spider always used. The first letter sang about what the scholars were calling 'The War of the False Heir'. But which one is the false heir? she wondered. The next one was the latest crisis in South Acren. It was all warcrimes and of course the Acrenese' puppet masters, South Raznakova, were a part of it. Then one was saying that King Kevin had some unofficial plans to visit Dyllonia.

Love for Oppermenia diminished greatly. Some Dyllonics have taken a liking to calling him the 'Craven King' for staying in his castle or 'Late King Kevin' for how long it took any aid for Dyllonia to arrive. With Rhaego, Barbara, and Oliver taken as wards many had been calling them captives. If King Kevin did decide to come, he should bring plenty of his Royal Guard. The Magnum Ferrum was reorganizing under what remained of the Eleven. The Ferrum who Rollo sent for Kevin had stayed in Oppermanor mostly for the protection of the King himself and for the Vezeetes heirs. All she could think about was her children. She kept telling herself that there was no safer place in Oppermenia for them to be but her worries stayed.

Another letter was regarding the New Order, but Sarvos had informed her of most of its details. Nova Enterprises has been destroyed by the villainous snake of Rakdai, an assassin and terrorist called Taipan. With the approval of the Prime Minister, Ruth had placed a bounty on Taipan's head. If the snake ever slithered into the Daggerlands then he would find itself slapped in irons and tossed in the darkest cell in Drell's Tower. Sarvos did not hesitate to approve of that. But regarding the Order, the Talon-Queen had no intentions to involve herself. "If even Vodovenko is worried, then best be on their good side when they take over."
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:29 am

The Kremlin, Office of the General Secretary

"So, is everything in place?"

"Yes John, everything is in place. Alexei is doing his part, no one on the investigation team suspects him. Everything is going according to plan."

"And what about the loose ends."

"Nova is dead, Alexei made sure of that, and one of my operatives took care of the oppermenian politician who was arrested."

"Good, and will the rebels in South Acren be of any concern?"

"No, my forces are on their way to their headquarters in New York, by the end of the week, NAFF will be destroyed."

"Good work Vladimir, I knew I could count on you to get this done."

"Just make sure you do your part. Dyllonia is ours, and South Acren, Rakdai and Draos will not be difficult to deal with. Its only Oppermenia were should be worried about, so don't fuck it up."

"Don't worry, I won't."

"Good."
Last edited by South Raznakova on Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:31 pm

SARVOS

The Kormany was damaged beyond repair, so when the council met it was at Dyllonus Manor now. They met at the large dinner room where the Imperators would feast. It was smaller then the one in Oppermanor, but it sufficed for a king's needs. Tapestries hung of the black swords of Vezeetes along with the blazons of all the other houses. The goblet of Buluru, autumn leaf of Stag, the man on the mountain of Spires ect. The council was made up of the Prime Minister, Talon-Queen, and Captain of the Magnum Ferrum, and a collection of secretaries and masters. Everyone knew that this was an important meeting. It was about the future of Dyllonia and the New Order.

Sarvos had spent many hours alone thinking on it and had a frightening idea. Vodovenko at the conference he thought, he was way too calm when the assassin came he had the suspicion for a while. He regretted never telling Jon. It was like he saw it coming, he was fearless when someone came to assassinate them. Even Sarvos was panicked for his king but Jon shut the clumsy fool down. All he could say about it was "Mine would not have been so clumsy." and when Sarvos was skeptical he admitted "it seemed like there was someone who was controlling things from behind the scenes." Sarvos never could get his head around that one. Vodovenko was a man who took great pride in a network of spies, but what could possibly hold such great power, more dangerous the the Illuminati, and escape that man's gaze. The answer was nothing. The only superpower that could hide and deceive from South Raznakova was South Raznakova.

Then Vodovenko called the "Sentinels" together and sent his own son, who had planned to stay hidden. That was a secret Vodovenko did not want us to know Sarvos decided. He traced everything back. From Vodovenko's cool posture at the meeting, confessing something was besting his best information agencies, calling together an investigation to put it down. That was where Vodovenko wanted to draw attention away from him. Who would expect the mastermind to be the one who tries to hardest to bring themselves down? Clever, Vladimir, but I am not so naive. Sarvos had wanted to tell Jon his suspicions at Nova Enterprises, but then Alexei came before he could get it out. He didn't want us alone Sarvos decided.

He walked into the room, he seemed to be the last one and everyone was watching him. "The Knight of Ashes has arrived," announced Edgar Dusk, "Now let us begin." Around the room were Sarvos Lysandos, Ruthela Vezeetes, Edgar Dusk, Master of Forint Peter Alexander, Grand Admiral Daniel Boucher, Commander of the Black Army Nacheal Caldwell, Chamberlain Justin Crone, Master of Laws and former prime minister Andy Rose, the Master of Diplomacy George Carmicheal. Sajaar, the Spymaster, would normally attend but he had stayed in Oppermanor. He would have been useful at this time. "We gather today to discuss the New Order. What are your takes?"

Peter Alexander was quick to speak, as usual. "The resistance are savages, more savage then this dreaded New Order. The resistance destroyed an Oppermenian company for no reason. The New Order can make for great allies. And we can claim the revenge we so desperately crave." No thought the Knight of Ashes, not if I am right.

"I agree," said the Prime Minister. "They are powerful and reliable."

Sarvos wanted to speak about everything he had thought on for so long. But he couldn't, not with this many people around. Many of these new councilors were strangers to him and any one of them could be ears for the Order. Or Vodovenko. He heard Nacheal Caldwell's voice next. "As general, it is my duty to think of our militaristic situation. It is a risk either way. If we join the New Order and they loose then what would become of Dyllonia then? Oppermenia is waging war against them and South Raznakova is to by the looks of it. We may be overestimating them. But if they are the menace they claim to be them and we loose fighting them then we are done for all the same. My predecessor, Herbert von Berbert, once said that the greatest risk we take is not taking a risk at all. I say we join the New Order."

Are you blind as well, Nacheal? I thought you were brighter then that! Things looked bad, really bad. If the council decided in the New Order's favor then Sarvos would be compelled by duty to stand by Dyllonia, or as it would become, the New Order. Then hope did come, Andy Rose spoke. "Allow me to speak, if we join this New Order we will be betraying our brothers and allies in Oppermenia."

"They betrayed us when they turned their backs to us, Rose." Edgar said sharply.

"In case you have forgotten, Oppermenia was fighting a war as well. How many trillion forints did they send for us after the war?"

"Not enough to restore what we once had."

"I am with Rose." Daniel Boucher said, "I fought the Oppermenians and the Draosians in the Second Oppermenian War. I was a pawn shaped like a knight for Dominik Buluru. May I remind you what this man was? A dictator. If we allow the New Order to come what will we have? Another. Dictator." Daniel was not the strongest voice at the table, but he had years of experience and he won Rakdai's support during the war.

"When you find yourself under a dry spell craving for some...excitement then is it not better then nothing to bed an ugly whore then none at all?" asked Peter Alexander.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Andy Rose demanded.

Peter shrugged. "I would not expect you to know anything about pleasure, Mr. Non-Prime Minister." Rose's cheeks flushed the color of his family name and his fist was clinched in a fist. Then the Talon-Queen commanded him to take a seat.

"Dictatorship or not, the New Order seems to be our best solution." The Chamberlain decided.

"Have you forgotten our motto?" demanded George Carmicheal. "Friendship. Loyalty. Prosperity. Peace. In that order. We are friends to Oppermenia first and with Oppermenia we must stand." before Edgar Rose could open his mouth to protest George continued. "They may have left us to earlier in the year, but they had an army at their borders as well. May I point out that SA is loosing fascist support again; and which influential power is likely to be thanked for that?"

There was a new silence in the room, and Sarvos felt momentum swinging in the right way. Best keep it going. "I stand with Mr. Rose." he said. How do I word it without risking detection? "We don't know much about this New Order at all. I was part of the investigation with Jon and..." Best not use Alexei's name. His identity's secret with Sarvos should be kept to him so he could use it to his advantage in the future. "Crimson Ghost and even then I still found little evidence about this Order's power."

"You think this risk is not worth the taking?" Nacheal asked.

"No. I do not. This New Order held a convention in Shadowlight to recruit members and my nephew joined. He said they were horrible and sickening so he left and is now being hunted by them. This all seems like work of Dominik, and when we were done with that man we made a promise to fascism: Never again. By taking sides with them we forsake Dyllonus and Dyllongrad and the Dagger-Talon ways. We forsake the settlements of old Sakatia. We forsake democracy. We forsake Rollo." Sarvos left them in silence for a while to let it sink in. "How could you call yourselves Sons of Sakatia -- no -- how could you call yourselves Dyllonics if you accepted tyrants to put chains on us as Dominik did? Your Grace, what are the words of your house?"

"We wear no chains." Ruthela allowed.

"And should we wear chains now? This war was devastating. We were beaten, not broken. We are still an envy of the world. Nowhere in Kegyeleem is there a more resilient people. You knock us down, we get back up again twice as strong. We are no strangers to defeat, we have lost before. We have danced this dance before and we know how to rise up again. We do not need the validations of the New Order to do so. We just need to keep our friends close and be thankful for what we have. And what we have is Oppermenia."

A minute of silence passed, then a vote was called upon. Rose, Sarvos, Carrmicheal, and Boucher all voted against the Order. Crone, Peter Alexander, Caldwell, and Edgar Dusk were all in favor. Ruthela had not voted yet, but either way it would need a 2/3rds majority. Ruth's vote would be important though, historically when the monarch votes many more take their side. "Forgive me," she said, "But I will need time to think on all of this. Let us resume on the morrow if we may," and with that the room exited. Sarvos waited and grabbed Andy Rose by the shoulder.

"Mr. Rose, you fought to bring Democracy for our country and you standing against the Order is important."

"And I thank you, Knight of Ashes. You are the most knowledgeable one in the court. It was such a relief to see you take the right side."

"Andy, we need to go to some place quiet." he whispered. "We have much to discuss."
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:48 am

New York City
The ruins of the buildings soon expanded into view, the silent steel wreckage dominating the landscape, the military groups split into their respected divisions and make their way through the abandoned streets. They make no stops nor pauses in the march as the head to the entrances. Erik again hits the general comm unit. "Theres four entrances, we got the nearest two. Expect heavy resistance, spare any noncombatants, but leave no combatant alive. Also be careful we have a ghost unit down there. Make sure you dont get mistaken for a terrorist." They split up silently and each soon arrive at the tunnels. Fire soon erupts from within while the military forces begin returning fire. Meanwhile underground the Ghost unit, unseen, begins planting bombs and traps in armories and other places of gathering. Some high "Generals" are assassinated.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:30 pm

The Raznakovan forces enter the underground base, quickly moving through the area and eliminating hostiles. Thanks to information gathered from the reconnaissance troops and drone surveillance, they have a good idea of the amount of hostiles inside and what kind of equipment they have. At the same time, a team of Unit 46 operatives move through the shadows of the underground making their way towards Steve, their red visors glowing in the darkness.

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:25 pm

Fireworks boomed and people cheered outside as Ithallis celebrated Patriots Day. The Holiday celebrated the bravery and the heroism of Chancellor and the Negenan 12th Army, disavowing the Empire of Negena to help Ithallis gain her independence.

Chancellor Vyndor, however, was in no festive mood. The weight of responsibility for 536 Million people rested on his shoulders. It was a task he had accepted but one he dreaded. He was a warrior, not a natural born leader. Sometimes he wondered if he should step down. Elections were coming up, after all...

A knock on the door jerked Vyndor to the present. "Come in."

High General Bruno Anderson, General Shrane and Minister of State Geoffery Trumbull entered.

Shrane, gingerly sliding his slim frame into a chair, cleared his throat.

"Ahem,...I understand you had a telephone call?"

Blankly, Vyndor lifted a finger and placed it on his desk top phone.

"That," Vyndor barely breathed, "was General Secretary Vodovenko."

"The General Secretary?" Minister Trumbull exclaimed, aghast, "What for? Threats?! Demands?! Raznakova may have the largest army but our spirit is unbreakable!!!"

"He was sending his condolences."

Trumbull stopped in mid-rant.

"Condolences...for what?" General Anderson raised an eyebrow.

"Foreign Minister Lattice is in Raznakova as you know, amending relations."

"Yes, he's supposed to return in three days-"

"Lattice is dead."

All color drained from the three officials.

"T-Those Cowards!!!" Anderson roared, "They murdered a foreign diplomat? Brokering Peace? This is a War Crime!"

"Vodovenko denies all responsibility," Vyndor intoned, "Lattice was in the Ithallian Embassy when he was killed. I've dispatched Criminal Investigation Personnel and the SHPD, but as of right now...it appears Vodovenko is telling the truth."

Trumbull shook his head in disbelief while Anderson growled menacingly, "we're just going to believe them then?"

Vyndor was pensive before shaking his head.

"Not trust so much as stay away. I want our intelligence to get on this" he pointed at General Shrane, "try to reestablish relations quickly, but halt all economic and logistical movement to Raznakova. Issue a travel warning as well. We have to get to the bottom of this and quickly. Someone is trying to destroy the peace proceddings, and I want to know who it is...so I can avenge my friends death."

He then turned to General Anderson.

"Place troops on alert. Vorsters playing his games down in Sudan and Arabia right now. Any intrusion is to be repelled."

Anderson saluted, "Jawhol, Chancellor."

Vyndor leaned back in his chair and looked out dejectedly as the merriment of his people continued to ring out the night.

Ignorance is bliss... he thought.
Ithallians are the definition of unconquerable. They are bound by a brotherhood that can only be forged in a war, for Ithallians, all of them, know the cost of freedom. As long as you respect them and are faithful in your dealings with them, Ithallians will treat you like a member of that family. If not...they don't tend to leave survivors...

Negena
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Negena » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:02 pm

Fareshah, Pakistan Region.

The city formerly known as Islamabad was a vibrant economic hub, but the Veritas Obscura agent was here for a different business. The kind that toppled rebellions and killed kings, the kind that dealt in domination and vengeance. Stubbing out his cigarette, he continued to walk down the bustling street before finding his contact.

Turning into a computer vendor stall, he spoke gently, "The desert sun is pervasively hot today."

A man said, "Hot enough to desiccate the dreams of a Nation."

Still not acknowledging each other, they exited the vendor and into an alley way, where a hulking Bloedhonde stood waiting.

"You're late," the Bloedhonde growled, "we're on the clock."

"You will wait for however long as I desire, or its the gallows for you, dog." The agent snapped.

The Bloedhonde rolled his eyes. Goddamned stuck-up arsehole

"The road is secure. We have three HSP divisions on standby, a Bomber squadron is circling the city and RAKA has a fix on our position. No one's getting in."

The Agent then turned to the contact.

"Well, Mr. Krivensky, is it done?"

"'Course it is," Krivensky grinned wolfishly. It was not his true name. It was Major Gunther Krye, and when he wasn't undercover as a State Political Police Officer of South Raznakova, he was a member of the Negenan Volkstaaf. "Shot him with the depleted uranium round, same they issue to the SPP."

"How clean of a job," the Agents voice was deadly serious, "If you compromised our position, it's your head."

"Done and dusted!" Crye cooed reassuringly, "I went at night and disabled the camera feed for the embassy back pavilion, like I was told. Scaled the left side and entered through the maintenance hatch. He was reading in the living room. Didn't even hear me come in. The barrel was less than an inch from his head when I punched his ticket."

The Obscura Agent nodded.

"Trust me, Major, you don't want to know what it cost us to get you into the SPP. So when I ask you again, you tell me; WAS. IT. CLEAN?"

"It was," Crye asserted, "We've just laid that rebel at Raznakova's feet."

"Excellent." the agent said without emotion. He then promptly shot Crye in the head.

Before the body hit the floor, the agent forced the revolver into his dead compatriot's hand.

"And that's what happens when you play South Acren Roulette in Fareshah," this time, satisfaction colored the agent's voice, "Come, dog, we're done."

And with that, Obscura Agent Percival Ulrich disappeared into the crowded city, his hulking companion lumbering after him.
Last edited by Negena on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:55 am

"What do we know?", said Vodovenko.

"We know that the assassin was wearing SPP garb when he carried out the deed. He disabled embassy cameras, but the cameras we placed caught him sneaking into the embassy. He appears to have fled Moscow and the country, but when he re-enters, we will know about it. What do you wish us to do sir.?"

"Inform the good director that there is a mole in the secret state police. Send the footage to Ithallis and send the SPP to the embassy to conduct an investigation. This is now a top priority, understood. MFI, Military Police, SPP and BPS are now a part of this operation.

"Yes sir, it will be done."

Within half an hour, the order is issued. Outside of the Ithallian embassy, two trucks with troops and SPP agents arrive and move to the embassy gates.

"My name is Agent Demidov with the State Political Police, open these gates, we are here to conduct an investigation into the murder."
Last edited by South Raznakova on Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:00 am

The South Acren Forces breach into the tunnels, pushing the enemy back with a undiscriminating wall of fire, some units even using flamethrowers, a clear violation of world law. They execute all combatants leaving only the ones not fighting. The emotion of the entire force is that of one: Revenge. They press forward still, leaving only destruction in their wake. As they push the fighting gets more desperate and yet they push on. The assault forces soon meet up and push forward to the makeshift capital. Meanwhile the ghosts, soon have the leadership locked down, unable to leave their bunker.
Last edited by South Acren on Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:01 am

The Raznakovan forces continue to push through, squashing any resistance in their war. More troops arrive and lock down all exits to the base, with fighter jets and helicopters flying over the city. Meanwhile in the underground base, Unit 46 finally arrives at the command center of the base, and stack up at the entrance. One of the operatives rigs the door with explosive while another prepares a breaching charge on the wall. The operatives then line up and set off the charge. They throw flashbangs into the room as they enter, their helmets protecting them from the effects.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:11 am

The Door of the Ithallian Embassy opened, and two Ithallian Marines met with the officers.

"This way, sir. The Investigator is waiting for you."

They led the Raznakovans to the living room. The Body of Minister of Foreign Relations Zachary Lattice had been placed on a stretcher, pending moving to an autopsy station. The tell-tale blood splatter on the floor left no imagination as to how he died, however.

A woman in her early thirties turned and addressed the officer.

"Agent Demidov, I am Major Amira Dinn, Ithallian Military Criminal Investigations, Commanding officer of this Investigation. I wish our meeting could be under better circumstances."
Ithallians are the definition of unconquerable. They are bound by a brotherhood that can only be forged in a war, for Ithallians, all of them, know the cost of freedom. As long as you respect them and are faithful in your dealings with them, Ithallians will treat you like a member of that family. If not...they don't tend to leave survivors...

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:23 am

South Raznakova wrote:The Raznakovan forces continue to push threw, squashing any resistance in their war. More troops arrive and lock down all exits to the base, with fighter jets and helicopters flying over the city. Meanwhile in the underground base, Unit 46 finally arrives at the command center of the base, and stack up at the entrance. One of the operatives rigs the door with explosive while another prepares a breaching charge on the wall. The operatives then line up and set off the charge. They throw flashbangs into the room as they enter, their helmets protecting them from the effects.

Inside the first room was nothing. It seemed to be a living area at some point but that has obviously been removed. All there was were three hallways splitting off into different directions. No sound was heard, not a peep. The tension soon rose as a crash was heard down the left most hall. Meanwhile outside, the unknown ghosts watched the building, unseen and unnoticed. They watched the building through their helmet displays, making sure no-one entered it behind the South Raznakovan troops.

Frontlines
The forces continued to punch a massive strike through the line, sweeping past the half constructed barbed wire fences. The NAFF soon crumbled in, getting forced back to a corner of the underground city complex. A offer to surrender was given yet, when no reply came, the military unleashed hell on them, bringing in rocket launchers and flame-troops.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:33 pm

NAFF HQ

The Unit 46 operatives split up and move down the three hallways, followed by more SR troops close behind.

Ithallian Embassy

"I assume that there is no footage of the assailant, since it seems that your camera's are not functioning. It's alright, our own camera's caught the assailant in the act. It has been sent to your superiors in Ithallis. The assailant appears to have been wearing a SPP uniform. We conducted an internal investigation into the matter, and it seems he was not a member of our organization. We have no records of his existence, however, we do have a photograph of his face.", Demidov then handed her the photo.

"I must advise you Major, that while he may be your diplomat, it was a crime carried out by a man disguised as member of the secret state police, and that is a capital offence, and that places any crime he committed in Raznakova while wearing that uniform under my jurisdiction. You may assist in the investigation, but when we get him, dead or alive, he stay's with us."

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:20 pm

"i'm aware of Raznakovan Law, Demidov. I am authorized to handover any suspect to your custody, but only as a matter of good faith. Our minister was killed brokering peace. Who ever did this wants us to be enemies."

She handed to photo to her aide.

"Run a forensics scan on this asshole."

She then turned and led Demidov down the hall.

"Who ever he was, he was trained to do this," she said, pointing at the ceiling where air filter had been opened, "Knew that the maintenance hatch would be unlocked. We air it out every evening for five minutes. And our camera system was overridden by an unknown software. We are still working on it."

"MAJOR!" her aide rushed to her side, his face white as chalk, "We have a match! He's Negenan Volkstaaf!"

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:39 pm

As the aide informed the Major of the identity of the assassin, a soldier walked over to Demidov.

"Sir, bad news. The assailant appears to have fled the country via the southern border. He fled to the border by car, and barely escaped a BPS patrol. However, they were able to identify the vehicle that drove him to the border. The vehicle was stopped by military police and he was handed over to the SPP. He is currently at Lubyanka awaiting interrogation."

"Excellent, we will head there immediately. I want the entire building placed on lockdown, nobody leaves without my permission. If anyone attempts to leave, shoot them. Round up everyone who works here and have each of them interviewed. Major, we should head to Lubyanka, and talk to the driver."
Last edited by South Raznakova on Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Negena
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Negena » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:30 pm

"Yeah? Uh-huh. Excellent! Keep me posted. Long will Vorster Reign!"

Agent Ulrich was barely able to contain his glee as he pocketed his phone. Sitting in a bar with his Bloedhonde companion, Yuri Ortega, Ulrich lifted his glass.

"To another smashingly successful operation, dog!"

The Bloedhonde raised his comically small shotglass, his face still a mask of indifference. "Who was that?"

"Mohammad al-Sala. The bait has been taken!"

"Uh-huh, so Raznakova nabbed Pavel? Shame. They're going to kill him, you know."

"You think I care?" Ulrich scoffed, downing his moonshine. Always moonshine, Negena was under strict prohibition, but when your an Obscura Agent, you can "acquire" anything, "He knew what he signed up for. Furthermore he won't talk; he can't. He knows nothing of the operation, only that there was one."

"I see," Ortega raised a bushy eye brow, "And when they find out he wasn't the assassin, what then?"

"Not likely, but even if so, we have the perfect plan; tell the truth. It was Major Crye. He went rogue and killed an Ithallian Minister in Raznakova to spark a war. He was tracked down and dealt with by the Veritas Obscura. Raznakova becomes the new resident laughing stock, relations with Ithallis deteriorates when they can't trust diplomats to go unharmed in Raznakova, and Ithallis is ultimately further isolated. Weak and alone, they become our prey."

"I never liked you wankers," Ortega grumbled before smiling evilly, "But damn you make the bloody best plans."

"Oh, yes we do," Ulrich grinned mischeviously, "Shame we had to go rogue to make this one."

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:50 pm

"So, what do we know?", asked Vodovenko.

"We know that the assassin was a member Negena State Security Services. From intelligence coming from inside the country, it seems like they are trying to make it seem like he went rogue, and that they had no involvement in the matter. However, we have reliable intelligence from within the Veritas Obscura that prove otherwise. As for the driver, he has been executed. We interrogated him, but he didn't know anything. What do you wish for us to do sir?"

"Release the intelligence to the Ithallian government, as well as major world news sources. As for Negena, I want a message to be sent, to show them that South Raznakova is not one to be trifled with. You know what I mean."

"Yes sir, it shall be done."

Within 30 minutes, the intelligence is leaked onto the internet by an unknown source and sent to major news outlets. Meanwhile, an explosion tore through the Veritas Obscura's Citadel in Negena.

Ithallian Embassy

"Change of plans major, we will not be interrogating the driver."
Last edited by South Raznakova on Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:25 pm

Major Dinn stared at the Officer.

"What did you do?"

Zabayral

"THEY DID WHAT?!!" Vyndor roared, on the phone with Major Dinn five minutes later. Not even bothering to listen, he dropped the phone and burst from his office.

"SHRANE!!!" He shouted, terror in his voice, "SHRANE! WE NEED TO ESTABLISH CONNECTION NOW!"

"Wh-What?! What the devil is into you?"

"Raznakova!" Vyndor wheezed breathlessly, "They just fucking BOMBED LACONA!"

Shrane's eye grew wide.

"My GOD!"

"We need to contact Vorster, now!" Vyndor ran to the Contact Room, "We need to disavow this immediately."

Not waiting for the staff, the two men set up the room themselves, working in terrified, feverish panic.

"Vorster!" Vyndor spoke into the receiver, "Its me, Vyndor!"

No response.

"VORSTER!" Vyndor yelled, "IT WASN'T US!"

Then a response, his gravelly voice spitting through the connection.

"I know, old friend. But I'd be damned to let a tragedy go to waste."

In the split silence that followed, Vyndor heard the shriek from on high. He knew what was comming.

"Good bye, Chancellor Vyndor."

And then everything went dark.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:39 pm

"Is the press ready?"

"Yes General Secretary."

"Excellent."

The General Secretary walked into a room of reporters from the worlds different news agencies.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Twenty minutes ago, an explosion tore through the Veritas Obscura's Citadel in Negena, killing the head of the organization. I would like to put any rumours to rest, and confirm it was indeed Raznakovan operatives who carried out the attack. It was in retaliation for an illegal military operation carried out by the Veritas Obscura in the Ithallian embassy in Moscow. Negenan operatives snuck into the embassy disguised as members of the State Political Police, and assassinated an Ithallian diplomat who was here to broker peace between Ithallis and South Raznakova. They then fled the scene of the crime, and fled the country while being pursued by members of the Border Patrol Service. While one of the assailants escaped, the second was arrested. This illegal military operation constitutes an act of war against the Armed Communist State of South Raznakova. It is for this reason that I am issuing a warning to Negena, that if any action is taken against South Raznakova or Ithallis, it will be seen as declaration of war. Hopefully, our allies in South Acren will be able to assist us, if not, then we will deal with matter ourselves. That is all." Vodovenko then stepped back inside.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Negena
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Negena » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:17 pm

Emperor Adrien Vorster the First's head was bowed, collecting himself. Behind him, the still smoking Citadel of the Veritas Obscura made the perfect back drop. He handed the connector back to his Honor Guard.

"It is done," was all he said.

He turned and faced his armies arrayed proudly in the Great Square of Lacona. Banners of the Negenan Flag and the Imperial triskelion fluttered in the breeze. They awaited their Emperor. Their God.

"My People...Sons and Daughters of Negena. This much, I vow.

The history of these days shall be written in blood. By crushing the armies of our enemies, by seizing the weapons they thought, to turn against us, we are fighting for our very existence!

But if there are those who would deny us peace, refuse us our rightful place in the universe, then, we will unleash such terrible vengeance, that generations yet unborn, will cry out in anguish!

The enemy can shatter our bodies, but they will never break our spirit. Even now, with the death of Marshal Jacob Preen, of our illustrious Veritas Obscura, Our Enemies seek to seize by force what they cannot claim by right.

They cannot imagine, what awaits them.

WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR LANDS!

AS WE SWEEP OVER THEIR LANDS LIKE THE SANDS OF WINTER, NEVER AGAIN WILL WE BOW BEFORE THEM. NEVER AGAIN ENDURE THEIR TERRORISM. NEVER AGAIN ENDURE THEIR TREACHERY.

We will strike, with out mercy, without warning. Fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares. Drenching our ancestors graves with their blood!

And as our last breath tears at their lungs.

AS WE RISE AGAIN FROM THE RUINS OF THEIR CITIES.

They will know...Negena...belongs to the Negenans."

On the border of Negena, Kingfisher tanks rumbled and roared to life before leading the Negenan Hordes into Ithallis...

Negena
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Negena » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:41 pm

This is Emperor Adrien Vorster I, Ruler of Negena

The world is asking why. Why Invade Nelvoz in direct opposition to South Raznakova, whom we consider allies. Raznakova's insecure position, in granting Nelvoz agency and legitimacy, are a great and total failure of the General Secretary's Government to assist Negena in retaking her land. Nelvoz is a holding of Negena and to recognize it as anything else is tantamount to betrayal.

We beseech, nay, BEG Raznakova to reverse her ruinous course and to either stand full square with the Empire or stand aside if Vodovenko has not the stomach for it.

But mark my words. If you choose to stand against us, you WILL be torn down, under the Iron Boot of the Empire.

Oblivioni traditæ sunt infirmum

History forgets the weak.
Last edited by Negena on Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:04 pm

A telegram is sent to the emperor of Negena

Emperor Adrien Vorster I

Your forces conducted an illegal military operation on Raznakovan soil and impersonated members of the State Political Police. Your forces jeopardized peace relations with Ithallis, and endangered the lives of Raznakovan citizens. The attack on your security services was simply retaliation, and to show you we will not tolerate your attempts to play God. Your forces will stand down immediately, or the full might of the South Raznakovan Armed Forces will rain down upon you. You wage an unjust war against Ithallis, and its ally Oppermenia will most likely come to its aid. We would suggest that you go about more subtle means of achieving your goal, means that do not involve carrying out unsanctioned operations in my country. Raznakova has no interest in getting involved in this conflict, yet if your force our hand we will. Issue a formal apology to my country for your actions, and we will stand down. But remember emperor, we will not underestimate you and your nation, so do not underestimate us.

General Secretary Vladimir Vodovenko
Last edited by South Raznakova on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents