NATION

PASSWORD

GWOTC: The New Order/The Last War (Parts 1 and 2; IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:24 pm

Jon looked at Ghost. At first, he didn't see it. But when he looked into those soulless eyes, he knew. "You're a Vodovenko?"
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:27 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Jon looked at Ghost. At first, he didn't see it. But when he looked into those soulless eyes, he knew. "You're a Vodovenko?"

"My name is Alexei Vladimirovich Vodovenko, the only son of Vladimir Vodovenko."
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:29 pm

"And that is why you're his lapdog? Always there to do what he needs".
Bad days.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:32 pm

Sarvos

So it was all true, Sarvos realized. A hate filled his heart, he thought about everything that had been taken from him and he held a black short sword concealed. He wanted to use it, Luna protect him he did. Rollo Vezeetes sends his regards. But the words never came out and he could not strike. Instead, "You should never have revealed yourself, Vodovenko. Now all of Kegyeleem will know your identity."
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:32 pm

Alexei turned and looked taipan dead in the eye.

"If you ever call me a lapdog again Taipan, I will finish what I started in front of the Kremlin, and this time, I will not hold back. That is a promise."
Last edited by South Raznakova on Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:36 pm

Taipan gave a sad chuckle. "Well, no matter how much you need to do for that man, at least you have a father to work for".
Bad days.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:37 pm

"Oh, I work for anyone who pays. I'v even worked for Rakdai on some occasions. They pay very well, I might add."

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:38 pm

Jon was shocked. Alexei Vodovenko. No wonder he was so screwed up, being Vladimir’s son. “Your father may be right about some things, but he’s a broken man. That’s clear when you look at how his son turned out.” Jon got into the van.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:41 pm

As Alexei got in the van, he turned and looked at Jon.

"Say all you want about me and my father. At least my father was able teach his son to put his duties to his country before his pride."

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:08 pm

Jon had to choke back his anger. “It’s not my pride that I put my duty to, know that I serve my country the best I know how, and the right way, the way that Oppermenians have been taught. Now, not that you would understand any of this, but we have a mission to do. I intend to continue it.”
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:13 pm

"Just because you believe you are right Jon, does not mean you are right. The day you are willing to sacrifice your own pride will be the day you will defeat your worst enemies. Now let's get on with the investigation, operative 637."

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:17 pm

The Dark Blade of Merhold

Sarvos was glad the jabs were over, he had to tell himself words are wind many times, and when the wind came from a being as miserable as a Vodovenko the wind blew gently. And as he predicted, Alexei had to have the last poke. But he needed to break the tension. Jon was angry and he looked vulnerable. "Jon," he said, "May I have a word with you...alone?"

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:20 pm

Jon didn’t say anything. He doesn’t know you, Jon, he told himself. Alexei was an entirely different man than Jon, he didn’t know the full story. Jon knew his pride wasn’t a factor in this. It was his compassion for people, and his hope for a better world. “Yes, of course, Alexei,” Jon said. He took the higher road and didn’t push further.
Don't underestimate us.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:21 pm

Jon, at Sarvos’s question, said, “Yes, of course.”
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:31 pm

Alexei leaned back and put his mask back on. He knew it took all of Jon's willpower not to hit him, he could tell when he called him by his unit 46 designation. Whether he hit him or not did not matter, now he knew what made Jon tick. He knew it wasn't Jon's pride that stopped him from doing the things that Alexei did, but it didn't matter, not to Alexei anyway. He was simply following his training, study the threat, determine their weakness's, and attack when they least expect it. Jon is good at many things, but containing his emotions was not one of them. Putting on a poker face was something Jon could not do. At least, not anymore. Alexei sat back, and started quietly singing Moscow Nights by the Alexandrov Ensemble.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:39 pm

SARVOS

Sarvos beckoned Jon closer and led him far away from the brooders. "Lowlives they are." is all he said for a while. "And words are wind if you are comfortable with wind." as the two were farther away Sarvos spoke again. "They say that madness is in the blood of a Lysandos. And when one is born Sollis roles a die and the world holds its breath to read the number. When I was a young elf in Shadowlight the kind and gentle people were afraid of me for my blood. The bold and stupid were sick enough to remind me of it. And asked me when I would plan to kill them or enslave humanity. Everyday I wanted to fight them, once I did but then I realized I had given them what they wanted. My father was a complicated man, he spent most of his time in the Ash Fortress rather then our estate beneath Shadowlight. My mother was my true guardian and she told me that words were wind. The japes kept coming, kids said that I would end up like my infamous ancestors like Dam the Dread and Drell the Traitor. My idles were never those men, mine were Tarmis of Ashes, and Sarvos 'the Darkhelm'. They never much cared." he spat.

"I had to learn to master my mind. I needed to prove to them that I was not the monster they said I was. I needed to do something great. And when my father had me sent to old Kavatch for training I still faced the ridicule from my would-be fellow soldiers. I wanted to join the Imperium Legion but I was sent to something far better. They sent me to Katonai, to the Temple where I joined the ranks of the Magnum Ferrum. Even then, they japed at me. But Crone Elizabeth was like my mother, she told me that words were just a weapon, and with the proper shield they could be deflected. I learned to overcome the japes and witty remarks and eventually nothing anyone said could phase me."

"Your father was a great man, Jon." he said solemnly. "Nothing a coward hiding, cringing behind a mask says could change that. There has never been a Dyllonic ruler who was ever so grand as Mitchell Opperman, and I am saying that as a proud Dyllonic. I wish I had been sent to Oppermanor before Kavatch but that isn't how it played out, I'm afraid. Hear me out, Jon, this man wants to get into your head, because he has wasted his life away on killing people because an even more cowardly man asked him to. Don't let him in your mind, and he will starve."
Last edited by Dyllonia on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:13 am

New Berlin, Tennessee Zone
Sirens soon filled the air as the entire country soon reels from the attack. The building is soon surrounded by police, military, and a new spec ops unit. The unit completely encircles the building and stand in a line, not letting anyone without clearance into the site. A CNN new reporter and film crew try to approach the line of new soldiers to get info. All soldiers within 20 feet in unison aim their rifles at the crew. A voice, scrambled to hide the identity, echos from the line. "STAND BACK OR YOU WILL BE SHOT" The news crew retreats and the soldiers return to first position. 4 helicopters fly over the building and land in the runway, all carrying Shadow Squadron personnel. They all quickly off load and march to the makeshift hq. After an hour of debate on a plan an idea is brought up by an older member of the team, a ex-spetsnaz operator who survived the raznakovan purges, the idea which was to fill the building with a sleep agent soon gets approved and truckloads of the chemical is transported to the airport. Tubes begin pumping the chemical into the building and the terrorists inside soon fall victim to the gas. Unfortunately a unforeseen problem with the gas was that it caused a allergic reaction with more then half of the hostages, which soon died to asphyxiation. This was unknown however and the squads each took their respective breaching areas and stormed the building. Any surviving terrorists were shot on sight and living hostages were evac'd out. Eventually by the end of the day the news is dominated by the entire event and South Acren still remains completely isolated from the world.
OOC: Spartans look like this
Last edited by South Acren on Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:35 pm

Alexei took over his face gear and looked over at Sarvos and Jon. He then glanced at Taipan and back at Jon and Sarvos.

"HEY SHITHEADS! Stop making out over there. We have important shit to do remember."
Last edited by South Raznakova on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Buenos Aires
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Buenos Aires » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:30 pm

Waiting for... the app?
Last edited by Great Buenos Aires on Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not use NS stats.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:38 pm

Please remove your post

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:07 pm

Great Buenos Aires wrote:Great Buenos Aires.
Autonomous City of Buenos Aires.

"The benefits are very high" -exclaimed the imposing governor of the Great Buenos Aires, in the peaceful and beautiful residence of Olivos, was a very calm climate in the nearby streets, there were few security officers guarding the discreet meeting that Governor Favaloro had convened, according to the specifications she provided, security personnel should be small so as not to attract much attention. The sun illuminated the long and charming gardens that the residence of Olivos had, on this occasion the gardens were completely empty, the most important events were unleashing inside the residence, there were present authorities of the "Eclipse" party, which was, is and seems to always be a political party destined to accommodate the elite of Buenos Aires, the brightest, most powerful and most influential leaders are in Eclipse, were also invited the minister of foreign and cult relations, the minister of transport and the minister of economy.

For hours the meeting guests were discussing the possibilities of making a plan to benefit the Great Buenos Aires, the idea had been proposed by Dr. Genesis Favaloro, which made the relevance of the idea much greater. Before presenting the idea to her fellow countrymen and Eclipse colleagues, she had thought about it carefully, She was informed about the delicate situation of the world and began to draw up an imaginary plan to attract immigrants, war criminals, scientists, doctors, intellectuals, economists and politicians to Buenos Aires. Her idea was not intended to help foreigners, nor did it seem to be a kind of "exchange" of favors between she and future immigrants, rather providing protection and giving employment to foreigners engaged in sensitive issues was the means, the purpose was to enrich and strengthen Greater Buenos Aires.

"Well, I need each of you to focus on acting as we have agreed without making mistakes, the less attention we wake, better" - Governor Genesis Favaloro.

"The port of Buenos Aires has several useful ships, the only thing we should worry about would be to travel directly to nations like South Acren or South Raznakova" - Luca Craber, Minister of transport.

"Then there is not much left to talk... let's put this plan in motion" - Jimena Lorense, Minister of Foreign affaris and Cult.

The members of the meeting abandoned Olivos residence one by one until leaving Governor Favaloro alone, she had already given the orders and instructions to follow, now it was only a matter of time for the ministers to comply with the governor's orders and that the "Return Operation" plan (nicknamed by Dr. Genesis Favaloro) begin. With the passing of the hours several ships left from the port of Buenos Aires to various destinations, many of these ships were going to be used clandestinely to transport those who wish to have a new life in Buenos Aires in exchange for collaborating in the development of the country. For this to work, the government of Buenos Aires hired bonaerensians who was living in foreign countries to offer discreetly to citizens of those countries the possibility of traveling to the París of South America.

(okay THIS IS NOT A JUST JUMP IN IC you need to apply in the ooc 2 all of south america is taken)
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:59 pm

Jon, the Van

Jon ignored Taipan and the Ghost. "Thanks, Sarv." Though, he didn't push further conversation; he had a mission to do. This investigation was far from over.

Oppermanor, Oppermanson

Kevin remembered something his father had once told him. The people are the foundation. If a nation can't support them, then what kind of nation is it? It was true. The people made the nation. Its society, its culture. That's why a government has to support the people, and protect them at all costs. They are the nation. Which is why a happy people is a happy nation. This was especially true in a democratic nation such as Oppermenia, the base nation within the country of the Crowned Democratic Union. This was especially true for Kings, as well, as Kings reigning above a democratic society.

Kevin has always tried to emulate his father. Mitchell Opperman, Defender of the People, Champion of Democracy (who was ironically crowned King). Always fighting for the civil and political rights of his people. Always encouraging the collectivist left-wing patriotism, pushing for extensive services being provided for his citizens. More importantly, always uniting his people. That was always something politicians struggled to do. Constitutional monarchists in Oppermenia have always argued that monarchs are better as heads of state, as they're impartial and thus best at representing the people to other nations. Mitchell Opperman wasn't always impartial; if he thought something was in the best interests of the people, he fought for it. However, he never went against the will of the people.

Kevin tried to be like his father, every day. Here he sat, at the very desk in the very seat his father once had. King of Oppermenia. He never ceased to marvel at it. He got focused. Now wasn't the time for looking to the past, it was time to get through this day's work. Parliament had passed some new bills that day, of which Kevin had to sign as King with his royal seal. Whether he agreed with them or not, he had to sign. Though he had the right to advise them otherwise, Parliament had the ultimate authority. To interfere would be to undermine the democratic process. Besides, they didn't go against any values the Crowned Democratic Union had been founded on.

After signing all of the bills, he waited. See, today was one of Kevin's meetings with His Excellency, Ser Michael Stein, Prime Minister and Lord Protector of Oppermenia. Michael Stein had been an important figure in Oppermenia. When Oppermenia was run by a dictatorship, Stein was the one to kick off the rebellion. Kevin had upmost respect for Michael, him being one of the greatest advocates for democracy. He could get a little on edge, but such is any politician.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

"Come in," Kevin said. The door crept open. There, a uniform of the Commander of his Royal Guard was revealed. The Lord Commander stepped aside, holding the door for His Excellency. Stein walked into the room and gave a bow. "Your Majesty."

"Prime Minister," Kevin greeted. "Please, sit." Stein sat down at the other side of the desk. "What matters have we to discuss, Michael?"

"Well, world affairs are very tense at the moment, as you may know. We are at peace, but things are still cooling off. My Cabinet has suggested possibly doing state visits to different countries, to cool things down."

"Stein, Oppermans have a problem with sending their family members as diplomats, if history has shown anything," Kevin pointed out.

"Yes, yes, well we still believe it would be a good idea to improve relations worldwide. And, you could visit Dyllonia, in its rebuilding. I know the Dyllonics didn't see Your Majesty's Government favorably during the war."

"Yes, of course. What about Jon's investigation?"

"I have no reports at this time. It most likely has not concluded yet."

"I see." Be careful, Jon, Kevin thought.

"There is a matter of national security we should discuss," Stein said. "There are some... rebel factions in South Acren."

"What?"

"Yes, rebel factions."

"Well, what could this mean? Are countries taking sides? Are there any democrats fighting SA?"

"Your Majesty, not those kinds of rebel factions. A terrorist organization. I'm talking about the NAFF. They're a collection of ethnic groups that were pushed out of governance of their land when countries like Rakdai, South Acren, and even Oppermenia moved in. They don't want control of South Acren, no. They want to destroy it completely."

Kevin was shocked. As if the New Order wasn't enough. "A terrorist group?"

"Yes, its been all over the news."

Kevin hadn't had time to watch the news, what with signing bills... "What is there to do about it?" Kevin asked.

"Well, it's based in South Acren, so it's almost impossible for them to have any hold here. The best we can do is make sure no activity pops up here at home. I assure you, my King, Oppermenia is safe."

Kevin took a deep breath. As he exhaled, he calmed himself. "Any other matters?"

"No, not other than the smaller ones," Stein answered.

"Alright, then I believe this meeting is over."

"As you wish, Your Majesty." Stein got up and exited the room.

Kevin remembered something else his father had told him. The hardest thing you will ever do as King is do nothing.
Don't underestimate us.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:28 pm

SARVOS

Sarvos made way to the van with the others. Then he stopped. "I must go." he said suddenly. "I am needed back home." Sarvos had no wish to fight in this unlikely band of fighters no more then he wanted to be reunited with that old post the theocrat tied him to. The theocrat...and my own brothers, Sarvos thought sadly. But he was Captain of the Magnum Ferrum and the Knight of Ashes. He place was with his Queen, not fighting with brooders. "Best wishes to you." And only you, Neddard, "but I am going back to the Daggerlands." And with that Sarvos walked away from the van and blasted into the sky.

LATER

He did not bother with any goodbyes once he reached his Seraph. He gathered his bird, Arvel, and Taimon Black and swam the skies to his country.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:44 pm

Vodovenko sat in his office, awaiting the arrival of the Minister of Defence and the Minister of Internal Affairs. In front of him were the latest state security reports that he would go over with them. This was how he started many of his days, going over reports, meeting with ministers and military officers. He was not as active as he used to be. He still found time to remain in good physical condition, but he missed his time in the military. He was a soldier at heart, always has been and always will be. As he leaned back in his chair and lit a cigarette, he received a call from his assistant.

"What is it?"

"The ministers are here General Secretary."

"See them in."

The door opened, and in entered Major General Nikolai Popov, the Minister of Defence. He was tall, muscular man, 6'4. He was clean shaven and had a buzzcut. He was wearing the green dress uniform of the army. He held his red beret in his left hand. On the left part of his chest were a series of medals, one of which being the crimson star, the highest military honour. Next to him was Mikhail Kravchenko, the Minister of Internal Affairs. He was a short, skinny man. He had spent many years with the NKVD, the secret police under Gorbachev, before helping Vodovenko stage his coup. What he lacked in brawn he made up for in intelligence. He was one of the smartest people in the country, and was an experienced intelligence operative. These two men were the heads of South Raznakova's state security services, and they were excellent at their jobs.

"General Secretary.", they both said un unison.

"Gentlemen, what do you have for me."

"Well sir, since the attacks on the capital by the terrorist known as Taipan, the General and I took the liberty of amping up security throughout the country. Clean up of the area's that were attacked have now been completed. There has been an incident in South Acren. After the nation went dark, members of the terrorist organization known only as N.A.F.F., carried out an attack on an airport in New Berlin. They rampaged through the airport with assault rifles and light machine guns, and proceeded to take the survivors hostage and locked down the building. SA security services locked down the area, and their special operations carried out a raid using an unknown chemical agent. Some of the hostages were killed as a result, but the rest got out unharmed and all the terrorists were killed. The report on your desk goes into more detail, and we have operatives monitoring the situation. Moving on, the New Order investigation has hit a wall. From Alexei's latest report it seems he and Jon had a falling out after he executed Francis Nova, head of Nova Enterprises, after they discovered that he sold weapons to the New Order. Before Nova was killed he revealed that he knew almost nothing of the organization. During the argument with Jon, Alexei revealed his identity to Jon. Also, the Oppermenian politician who was detained after being discovered to be working for the New Order was found dead in an interrogation room of the HQ of Oppermenain federal security services."

"Well then.", said Vodovenko. "Good work with the clean up in Moscow. Make sure to keep me posted on any new developments out of South Acren. As for Alexei, tell him to remain with the team until the investigation is completed. Once that is done we will proceed from there. As for the death of Francis Nova, it opens up countless opportunities for us on the black market, so I won't complain about that. I am surprised Alexei revealed his identity to Jon, but then again, everything that kid does surprises me. Anyway gentlemen, good work. Now, let us head to the meeting with the Central Government Committee."

With that, Vodovenko put out his cigarette, and the three men left the room.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:45 am

City in Oppermenia, early morning.
Three men sat inside the cab of the delivery truck and slowly pulled up to the large office building. The driver turns to the other two who begin fumbling with a bundle of wires. They set up a makeshift electronic time and hit the clock, starting it. They nod and they all exit the truck, entering a building down the block carrying suitcases. They enter the elevator changing into suits then turn around and exit via fire escape, setting off the alarm in the process. Inside the truck the clocks timer gets closer and closer to 12. Finally at 12, midday when the city was the busiest, the truck detonated, unleashing its homemade and military grade explosive payload upon the building. The explosion was so large it was felt across the entire city, while the office building and other surrounding buildings get effected massively. Soon chaos filled the air while sirens soon echoed through the streets. War has come, and he spares no-one.

OOC: so i made this very quickly. Sorry if its slightly exaggerated. New edit will cover the transformation from fascism into an empire

IC: Erik read the new and carefully thought to himself for a few minutes. He stands up and calls in the bases news crew. "Go live" they look shocked. "I said go live" They nod and start filming. "Good afternoon friends, allies, citizens. Today an attack on our nation has been perpetrated. In response we wiped out the terrorists with ease. However recently SA has become as much as an annoyance as these terrorists. Look around. We cause wars, fights, and rebellions for no reason. This is a cause of one thing and one thing only. Fascism. I plan on changing this. Today will be a new era. The era of a Kaiser. One who will not fail like those before. As of today im using emergency power to dissolve fascism. It is yet unknown who will be the new emperor but i promise you this change will not be reversed as easily as the last." A voice rings from the back of the room. "Why dont you do it? Your certainly popular enough and you can handle it. We all trust you and it seems the public does to!" Erik shrugs. "I am a military man, however if needed i will do what i can for the safety of all countries around the world." He looks back to the camera. "Nations of the world, i ask that you do everything you can to prevent this terrorist threat from spreading. Those who are our allies, you are no longer alone in this fight. Acren and her people have your back. This i promise." He motions for the cameraman to cut and the room stays silent for a second. Suddenly the entire room bursts into cheers. Erik smiles. "Looks like its time to do some reforming."
Last edited by South Acren on Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents