NATION

PASSWORD

GWOTC: The New Order/The Last War (Parts 1 and 2; IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Negena
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Negena » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:44 pm

Atlantic

"INCOMING!"

The shell exploded against the Wurmskrut's bridge, smashing a hole in the side and blowing out the windows. Sprinkler systems turned on, dousing the fires in the compartment, and the air was thick with smoke and the screams of the wounded.

Captain Barkov promptly got to his feet, but was horribly off balance, and fell over. Looking down, he saw the reason for his clumsiness; shrapnel had torn off his left leg below the knee.

The crew began shouting in anger and panic until Barkov silenced them.

"ALL HANDS!" he bellowed, forcing all attention to himself as he propped himself up on the rail, "Evacuate the bridge, take all the wounded to medical. Relocate at the forward pilothouse. And show some grit! We're not dead yet!"

"A-aye Sir!" The Midshipman mumbled at the sight of his wounded captain. A sailor stepped forward to help Barkov, but he shoved his hand away.

"I SAID HELP THE WOUNDED!" He shouted angrily, "Not the inconvenienced!"

As the men evacuated, an officer approached and updated the Captain.

"Shells have struck the bridge sir, but the command staff has likely relocated. The Bismarck is still firing but damage has been done to their turrets."

"Maintain the barrage. I wanted that ship sunk 10 minutes ago."

"Aye sir." the Officer acknowledged as a pale faced yeoman rushed in.

"CAPTAIN!" He shouted, "THE AFT KEEL'S BEEN BREACHED!"

A deathly pall came over the crew.

From within Barkov, however, came a blaze of resistance.

"I'M NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND HAVE MY SHIP SHOT OUT FROM UNDER MY ASS!" He roared "MAINTAIN FIRE! IF THEY DON'T BEND, THEY WILL BREAK!"

Dyllongrad

Kiraly Dusk and Field Marshal Kroints made their way to the manor. Kroints could sense his companion smoldering.

"Something vexes you, Kiraly?"

Dusk shook his head, irritatedly.

"Sometimes I feel the walls closing in." Dusk uttered, "No matter what I do, I doubt the New Order takes me seriously from time to time."

"Ah, I see. You want to bloom before your time. I've seen that look before...in my own mirror."

Dusk turned to face the Marshal, who stared calmly ahead.

"I used to be the same way. In my youth, I tried to climb the ladder too quickly, and it almost cost me my career in the Army. You make a lot of enemies if you step on too many toes...or a few of the wrong ones. Take heart. The Order would not have put you in this position if they did not think you could manage it."

Kroints then turned to face Dusk.

"I would counsel you, however, to not let your ambitions run wild. The impatient hunter ALWAYS misses his mark."

"Good advice, Lord Marshal," a voice called out.

Commandant Jesse Kruger and Minister Benedictov waited for them on the front steps of the manor. Kroints wasted no time.

"Gentlemen, I'll say it plain. South Acren has betrayed the New Order. Moreover, we must strike against the resistance leadership."

South Acren

Marshal Dorning read the dog tags of his captive. The South Acren Sturmtruppen had fallen behind, and was easy prey for the Bloedhonde. He lazily walked around his victim, tied with barbed wire to a chair and bleeding profusely. South Acren Troopers carried a series of transponders so that they could be found if lost or, of course, captured. Unfortunately for the trooper, this meant that Dorning had to use some aggressive surgery, without anesthetics.

The Trooper began to nod off from blood loss when Dorning smacked the side of his head.

"'EY! No dozing, mate. I has some questions for you. Eeeh, Korporal Tomas Dietrich, is it? I'm in need of some...directions."

The trooper coughed.

"Fahr zur Hölle. Sie brauchen dort keine Wegbeschreibung."

Dorning slowly inserted a finger into one of the Troopers impromptu surgery wounds and viciously twisted it, pulling out a tendon. In spite of himself, the trooper grit his teeth.

"Miskien was ek nie duidelik nie. Waar skuil die Kaiser by?"

He stabbed again, viciously this time. Blood spurted across Dornings face as he glared at the squiring soldier.

"SCHEISSE! ICH WERDE SPRECHEN! ICH WERDE SPRECHEN!"

Dorning smiled.

"Begin spuit."

The soldier shuddered from the pain as he began to speak.

"Sie gehen zum medizinischen Depot en Berlin..."

"Gaan aan."

"Bestellen Sie ein paar weibliche Pillen und sie werden Ihnen helfen, SICH SELBST ZU FICKEN!!"

Dorning lost his smile. He allowed the soldier to laugh at his wit before realizing the horrible mistake he had made.

With a violent buzz, Dornings metal hands began to vibrate. He cocked back and slammed his fists into the soldier's chest.

Dietrich instantly screamed in agony. Dorning allowed him this experience before he tried again.

"Plek. Nou."

"BUNKER! ER IST IM BUNKER!"

Dorning sighed.

"Dankie. Dit sal deug."

He promptly ripped the man in half.

Dorning cracked his neck. He had to keep moving. Transponders or not, sooner or later the Dietrichs platoon was going to realize he was missing. He left the scene for the unfortunate patrols to find, and disappeared into the night.

Unknown Air Space

Grand Marshall Felix Rhoodi held his head in his hands. Even he could barely believe what he was about to do. He felt like a condemned man, but at the same time, knew that this had to be done. For Negena. For his own soul.

"Grand Marshall," His pilot called to him on his communicator, " we are almost there. Are you sure about this?"

Rhoodi paused before responding.

"Carry on, pilot. I will handle all the transmissions."

"Yes sah."

Several tense seconds later. An angry voice barked over the radios.

"UNIDENTIFIED AIRCRAFT!! YOU ARE ENTERING SOUTH RAZNAKOVAN AIR SPACE! STATE YOUR AIR CODE ID AND YOUR BUSINESS! IF YOU ALTER COURSE OR DISREGARD THIS WARNING, YOU WILL BE MET WITH LETHAL FORCE!"

Rhoodi picked up a headset and responded to Air Controllers.

"Verdant Code 78-19. Access Key Sahara Dawn. I need to talk to Vodovenko. Immediately."
Last edited by Negena on Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:02 am

The voice on the other end of the radio went silent, then, a few seconds later, another voice came over the radio.

"This is General Nikita Molotov, head of the Petrograd airforce base. You will follow the two f45s alongside you to Petrograd airforce base, where the General Secretary will be waiting for you. He has been expecting you."
Last edited by South Raznakova on Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:58 am

The Checkpoint
The Negenan Troops milled about, quite bored with their duty. The Raznakovans stood by the gates, conversing in Russian. The two teams were uneasy of each-other, for good reason. The Raznakovan Troops allowed the enemy to pass. The tension was almost visible. One Negenan Trooper stood with others of his unit, Glaring at the Russians.
"They let them go on purpose, I swear. Their "Orders" were a crock of shit!" He made a rude gesture behind the Raznakovans backs then turned towards his comrades, chuckling. He started to laugh, but a glint in the forest behind his unit caught his eyes. He squinted, trying to see what it was. The light seemed to be coming from a bush. "Hey what is-" A gunshot echoed through the quiet Checkpoint and the Trooper dropped to the ground, bleeding from his wound. The other troops turned to return fire but saw nothing and a medic ran over to check on the trooper. "Shit he's d- another shot cut the medic off as he hit the ground. "SHIT THEY ARE TARGETING US!" They scrambled for cover as the SA Black Operations Unit moved out of their positions, moving toward the Checkpoint, guns firing. Leading them was a armored soldier they were all to familiar with. "FUCK THATS THE KAISER, TAKE HIM O-" Suddenly with no warning, the South Raznakovan Troops opened fire, but not on the SA troops. The Commanding Officer of the Negenans tried to radio. "HQ WE ARE AT CHECKPOINT 21, TAKING HEAVY FIRE AND CASUALTIES! SOUTH ACREN TROOPS LEAD BY THE KAISER ARE HERE, AND THE RA-" Gunfire ended the Officers words. Erik stood over the Officer and grabbed the Radio. "HQ. Ignore last message, issue resolved." The radio barked a question "Identify yourself!" He dropped it and stomped on it. He waved to the Raznakovan Troops, who were taking over the area. "Thanks for the Assist! Tell Command that the Negenans will probably turn hostile." He waved his troops over to three Negenan Vehicles. "We gotta catch up with the convoy, they could lead us to the Ithallian HQ. So who here wants to drive?" Within 10 minutes they were racing down the road, trying to catch up with the convoy.

Atlantic
"SIR, Enemy Ship has sustained damage, but Guns 1, 3, and 4 have been damaged. The Bridge was destroyed." The Captain scowled. "We cannot let them go. SIC, where is U569? I want them here ASAP"
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:09 pm

OOC: Now this probably could of gone into the OOC thread, but its quite obvious this thread has had its run. Not saying this should be ended, but its ben almost a week plus two since I last posted, and its been almost a week and a half since someone else has posted (SR). Not complaining either, IRL comes first, but I would like to not loose this in the deep abyss of pages.
IC:
The Judge walked quietly up the city block. The sounds of gunfire and shouting echoed throughout the cold, rainy night. He light a cigarette, bringing it up to his face, covered behind a balaclava. He smoked as he walked, one hand on the cig, the other on his pistol. He turned a corner and walked past a Sturmtruppen unit, its members barely visible in the darkness. He did catch a glimpse at their catch, however. A group of fanatics, terrorists, and criminals. All we pushed up against a wall, some pleading for mercy, others on their knees, staring at the inevitable. He kept walking. He turned into an alleyway as the crack of gunfire split the silent street. He puffed on his cigarette one last time, before dropping it to the ground, crushing it beneath his boot. Across the city, Sturmtruppen units raided Orderian buildings and safe houses alike. It seemed no-one was safe, as the residents could only watch as their country burned before them.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:28 pm

Dyllongrad

There was a moment of silence after Kroints words. Director Benedictov was the first to break it.

"I told them every Akkie is a turncoat," he Benny Pavlov growled, "but all they ever thought was their military. I will take pleasure when we can send the Dyllonians out to bring them to heel. But first you are correct, Lord Marshal; we still have the traitors to deal with."

"The resistance's greatest strength is their leadership." Dusk explained, "Caldwell and Vyndor are strong and they make the men around stronger as a result. However, they lean very heavily on those men. Many of the native Dyllonics in that rebel army come from the nobles of Dyllonia. The Vezeetes dynasty is now absent from Dyllonia; and the only other who could keep them all under one flag is Caldwell...and, of course, Mr. Rose."

Kroints spoke, "Mr. Rose is being waved in front of them like a carrot on a stick, but if the pigs should finally bite it..."

Jesse Kruger answered by saying:

"It is no mistake putting Rose on the front lines; for a long time Rose has been away from Dyllonia. Dyllonians surely must have forgotten Prime Minister Andy Rose and now only know him as Prisoner 709-ND. The more we show them Andy Rose the Orderite, the faster they will forget their "champion of democracy". Now, Mr. Rose isn't a problem for us; Vyndor and Caldwell are."

"We could have them assassinated." Benny said, "with both men gone, who will lead them? They're army consists of Dyllonians, Ithallians, and a regiment of Rakdaics. The Ithallians do not call Dyllonia home; the only thing that fuels their will to fight is the presence of their Chancellor and their hate for the Empire - no offense, of course, my Negenan friends - and if we take away their leader they may still fight but they will break easier."

"The Rakdaics signed their agreement with Caldwell. Killing him should break that deal and they would be more willing to surrender to us" Dusk said.

"We could send an assassin." Kruger suggested, "that could end the war quick and easy..."

Ravenfield, Oppermenia

Diane, Sarvos, Taimon Black, and Alf held themselves in the barricade at the courthouse. They knew the boards covering the windows and doors would not be strong enough, so they held their weapons closely. Sarvos Lysandos still donned the armor of the late Rollo Vezeetes; he kept his rifle firmly in his hand. For half an hour they only heard distinguishable voices and soft footsteps circling the courthouse.

It wasn't until forty minutes they heard a call. A sharp, shrill voice amplified through a megaphone called to them: "YOU AT THE COURT HOUSE LISTEN TO THIS: WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF ESCAPING. GIVE UP NOW OR WE WILL SHOW SOME MERCY. TEAR DOWN YOUR BOARDS AND LEAVE THE THROUGH THE DOOR WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE SKY."

Sarvos was too worried, then Alf went to the door. "Halal take you all, you damn fiends! If ya want us you can come take us!"

And not two minutes later they heard a loud crash. All around them boarded windows blew out and a few men in black armor broke through the roof. Diane, Alf, Taimon Black, and Sarvos held position and fired at their enemies. They held them off for a moment. Taimon Black was forced to draw his sword but the Shadowcloacks overcame him and clubbed him down and bound his hands. Diane, knocking a Cloak down, readied to finish him off when another leapt on her back and tackled her down. Alf held his own for a while, then sneakily darted to a broken down window. Before he could dive out a foe put himself between Alf and freedom and swatted him down. He then brought down his electric staff on him.

Sarvos was alone. Only a few Shadowcloaks were dead at his feet and even fewer were injured. Sarvos himself, one against ten, was scarred. The same one who brought down Alf charged at him and landed a blow at his skull, forcing him to fall on his knees. The man forced him back on his feet and slammed him against the wall as he bound his hands together behind his back. Soon Sarvos and his allies were all bound and on their knees. The leader of the Shadowcloaks removed his helmet to reveal the wicked face of Iuris Rainn. He said:

"What a collection we have here. 'Heroes' and criminals. Yet you are all fugitives now, and every fugitive must understand that no man can escape the justice." Iuris smiled as he held his electric nightstick with both hands behind his back, pacing across the room. Taimon Black looked as of he were about to try and stand, Iuris only cast a glance at the Knight of the Black Sword and said: "Don't bother trying to escape. There are four of you, and twenty-five of us."

"Commander," said a Shadowcloak, "Shall we expose their identities now?"

"I will do it." answered Iuris. And so he passed by each of them. "Good day, Taimon!" he announced, pulling off Taimon Black's Magnum Ferrum helmet. "Good day, Diane!" he rushed to Diane of Suns, tearing off her mask. "You smell worse then ever, Alf." he said, tearing off Alf's black mask. Then he came to the last one with armor bearing a black sword pointing downwards. "I would have guessed King Rollo Vezeetes two years ago. But I know better; why are you hiding your identity, Sarvos!" he pulled off Sarvos's helmet.

Sarvos studied his face in horror. They shared a look for a while then Iuris spoke. "That is right. You look at me like you have seen me before, and you have. In fact, I detained you once and threw you in a tower."

"You." Sarvos said defiantly, "You killed Arvel!"

"Was that his name? A pitty I couldn't have learned it before I opened his brains." Sarvos's eye flashed purple, and somehow he had broken his restrains and drew a dagger. He went for a slash at Iuris's throat before his hand caught Sarvos's arm. Iuris growled a menacing smile at Sarvos then twisted his arm against his back, forcing him to drop the dagger. "I told you not to try anything!" Iuris said, picking up the dagger as Sarvos was restrained again. Iuris began throwing the dagger in the air and catching it for a while before turning to Sarvos and saying:

"Blood of the Elf, huh?" Iuris questioned. "You have the ear part right. I will admit, you gave me a spook earlier. I will see that be punished." Iuris raised the dagger to Sarvos's head, and gave a slice down his temple taking away an ear. Sarvos never gave out a cry, but Iuris did as his laughter rang out in the court house.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue May 05, 2020 9:24 pm

The Atlantic
The explosion rocked the ship as the barrage of shells hit the ship, thankfully not doing too much damage. A young deckhand grabbed a railing by the damaged Number 3 Gun "Ah Scheiße, das ist verrückt" He stumbled down the steps, trying not to get pitched over the side. Suddenly the entire ship seemed to be pushed left and a shock-wave shook both ships. The deckhand looked back and saw that Gun 3 was on fire, along with #1, which was still functional. He cursed. "Verdammt noch mal, jemand muss auf seine Propeller zielen" He looked over at the enemy behemoth, then got an idea. He ran to the gun room of the Number 1 Turret, still barely operational due to its proximity to Number 3. However the gun crew fought on. The deckhand, pulling his shirt over his mouth to attempt to block out the smoke, ran over to the lead gunner. Pointing through the window slit towards the back of the enemy ship he yelled as loud as possible to his comrade. "AIM FOR THE PROPELLERS!" The gunner understood, and slowly turned his turret. The loaders shouted a ready and the guns roared.

The Command Center, Somewhere midship
"Captain, Gun Three ist unten" The SIC looked nervously at the report while Captain Lindemann looked at his watch. He turned his attention to a monitor and wrote down some coordinates on a piece of paper. He put it in the pocket watch, which he closed. He turned his attention to the Command Center. "We are not giving up this fight, either they go home or we do. They will regret crossing us no matter what. All Operational Guns, FIRE AT WILL!"
Last edited by South Acren on Wed May 06, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Enteres
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 28, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Enteres » Thu May 07, 2020 4:05 pm

Atlantic | 47th Regiment ENTSOFCOM | 47-Ent-01 | Bridge

"Large amounts of gunfire Detected to the north, we have orders from up the chain telling us to check it out, sir." The crewman hands the captain a datapad with orders from EAF command on it.
The captain reads the pad before handing it back and picking up his radio. "Command to engineering, Nuke it, Flank speed." He changes channels and begins talking again. "Command to Weapons control, Get the autoloaders online, we may have to fire. Get ready to launch a targeting drone." the ship begins to speed up, the bow smashing over a wave as the reactor dumps almost all of its power into the propellers, below the main turret dozens of shells of different types are loaded into magazines by crewmembers for the autoloader to choose from.
"Ten minutes to targeting drone range."

10 minutes later

"VLS POD 1-1 FIRING" A crewman yells over the radio, almost instantly after a hatch on the front deck of the ship slams open and a missile rockets out, its wings slamming into place as it levels out, and a small propeller unfolds on its nose. its camera turns on, sending a video feed back to the bridge of the frigate, soon it begins circling over the two ships, its computer sending targeting data back to the guns on the enterprise.

"We have targeting data, Guns and VLS ready to fire." the crewman says, quickly going back to piloting the drone.
The captain reaches for his radio again. "Gun 1, Fire mission target number Uniform Tango 1 8 0 5 Altitude 0 1, Direction 1 8 0." He pauses as the main turret in front of the bridge traverses. "Gun target line 1 3 0 ready 6 8. Hit em with the phosphorus." The gun operator radios back. "Gun 1, Fire mission locked in, ready."
"Gun 1, Engage."
"Gun 1, Engaging." The massive capacitor bank underneath the turret dumps all of its power into the rails of the gun, the small chemical charge behind the Round gets it started, but as the shells Sabot makes contact with the rails, the shell accelerates to enormous speeds, the Sabot breaking off and slamming into the ocean, the shell continuing on, going at immense speeds, only a few seconds later it nears the two ships, a small explosive charge detonates, throwing chunks of white phosphorus downwards in a cone, throwing a massive cone of smoke downwards, the rest of the shell slams into the surface of the water, its fuse detonating an explosive charge which throws a large jet of water into the air.

Code: Select all
This is Enterprise oh one of the 47th regiment Enteresian Special Operations Command, Disengage all hostilities immediately. I can assure you, that gun is able to fire more than signalling rounds, and at much higher speeds. And not only that there's a Carrier strike group with dozens of these ships and bigger, ready to bring down the might of the Enteresian navy on you if you try something.
A Proud Nation with high living standards and even higher standards for its armed forces, ready to fight anyone, anywhere in the world.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu May 07, 2020 9:45 pm

The Atlantic
A siren echoed throughout the Bismarck and the Captain glared at his SIC. "Find who fired that Warning Shot, and send one in Return. I can't deal with both them and the Negeans" The SIC saluted and grabbed a phone while looking at digital displays from the Deck. On one monitor he spotted a ship further out with many more dots behind it. "Pistole 2, auf 4 Uhr drehen, roten Rauch abfeuer!" Up on deck, the massive turret rotated slowly and the gunners loaded a smoke shell into only one of the cannons and the gunner was given a thumbs up. The massive gun fired and the shell whizzed down towards the Unknown Ships, splashing down into the water 75ft away. The rede smoke rose trailed behind the shell, leaving a red streak hang in the air. The message was clear, the ships were already badly damaged as well as the warning not to close distance.
Beneath the waves
The Commander of the Uboat looked at the warning he received then looked through his periscope. He had to end this, before a full out war happened. "Treiber! Vorwärts, 17 Knoten!" As the massive ships grew in size, he shouted again "Fahrer, hör auf! Oberfläche! Deckgun, APHE neu laden. Zielen Sie auf die Wasserlinie!" And soon, the sub rose, seemingly from nowhere. Crew members opened the hatch and ran to the deckgun, not normally used against ships of this caliber. As the gun turned and adjusted, the bigger ship took notice, but the Uboat was too close to elevate the guns downward. The deckgun was loaded and the gunner pulled the trigger
Just outside Fort Kasserine
The convoy arrived, but not alone. Behind them were Jeeps. Negean jeeps. The guards immediately raised their weapons, anticipating a fight. That is, until the South Acren flag was stuck outside one of the windows. Then a head followed. "YO WE AREN'T NEG'S! WE ARE GERMANS! LET US THROUGH! The guard couldn't believe it, and shook his head before radioing command.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Enteres
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Enteres » Fri May 08, 2020 11:27 am

"VAMPIRE, MUNITIONS INBOUND" a crewman yells out on the bridge, the once calm room turns to a flurry of activity as other crewmen scramble to find out where the shell will land, the turret on top of the bridge of the frigate and its 20mm Rotary cannon screams to life, thousands of rounds being thrown into the air to attempt to shoot down the shell.

"It looks like they want to send a message too, how far south is the main fleet?" A crewman turns and yells over the roar of the turret, "about 50 kilometres south sir! They seem to be turning around."
"They are what?" The captain walks over to his station and stares at the screen. "What are they thinking?" The turret stops firing, leaving the bridge in silence. "bring us closer." The ship starts to approach the two massive ships, its CIWS turret spinning and looking around for anything to shoot at.
A Proud Nation with high living standards and even higher standards for its armed forces, ready to fight anyone, anywhere in the world.

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Fri May 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Fort Kasserine

Vyndor, Barrett and van Ryker stood over the war table when Captain Wimer approached.

"Sah! Base Security has contact with South Acren Forces. They say they'll only speak to you."

Vyndor and van Ryker stared at eachother, while Barrett leaned forward.

"Is the Kaiser with them?"

Wimer shrugged.

"Unconfirmed. They demand to see the Chancellor."

"Contact Security. My answer is they WILL give a reason for their presence if they wish to speak with me." Vyndor said resolutely.

Wimer saluted and marched to the radio bank.

"Chancellor," van Ryker grabbed his Commander's arm, "I must protest. What if its a trap?"

"If they wanted a trap, they would have destroyed the supply convoy and wait for us to starve or get desperate enough to move," Vyndor replied, "Don't worry, Colonel, I'm not a complete idiot."

He turned to the MP in the corner.

"Get the Rangers on scene. I want snipers on the roof."

~15 minutes later~

Vyndor, Barrett, Epsilon and Col. van Ryker made their way to the front gate where numerous units were converging, AM-20's and Galil rifles leveled at the Negenan Wildebeest APCs. On the lead vehicle, the South Acren Flag flew from the window.

"Check right, Alpha Wolf is on deck!"

"Hands up, Fritz! I SAID KEEP THEM UP!"

Vyndor looked the vehicles up and down before stepping forward.

"Stay here," he muttered to his men before turning and calling out, "Kaiser Richter. If you are here, come on out. We will offer amnesty if you do not resist."

Vinyard Pass

"SLAG IT!"

BANG! CRACK!

The breech of the Artillery Cannon was destroyed with the thermite, preventing the Negenan forces from using it. Cpl. Nedder regrouped with his squad as they stacked up in the trenches.

"Fate is on our side, lads!" a Dyllonian soldier laughed as he slammed a magazine into his Supra MTAR.

"Not fate," an Ithallian replied, "Divine fucking intervention."

"Whatever it is, keep it coming," The Dyllonian Sergeant called out, "Three, two, one...MOVE!"

The squad moved up, moving past bullets and energy rounds as the Negenan, Nodie and Raznakovan forces fought to prevent the capture of the other guns. Despite the superior numbers and firepower, however, the lines were slipping.

Nedder hit the wall of the trench just as a grenade landed by his feet. This time there was no avoiding it.

"Shi-"

BLAM!

Nedder was launched off his feet to land in the next row of trenches. Dazed, deafened, and quite certain he was bleeding from several shrapnel pieces, Nedder rolled over.

A Penal Legionnaire and a Negenan Officer stood over him, guns pointed at his face.

Nedder raised his hands, but his face set like it was stone. This was it. Negenan's would not take an Ithallian prisoner. A bullet in the head was all that awaited him.

"FUCK VORSTER! GLORY TO ITHALLIS! THE WORLD WILL NOT WAIT!"

The Officer snarled savagely.

"Terreur afval!" he spat. He knelt down and pressed the barrel to Nedder's head.

"Porche," came a sudden challenge, "drop the gun and put your hands on your head. Its over."

Nedder dared to look up as the Officer turned around.

It was a Raznakovan Officer. And he was aiming his gun at Porche.
Ithallians are the definition of unconquerable. They are bound by a brotherhood that can only be forged in a war, for Ithallians, all of them, know the cost of freedom. As long as you respect them and are faithful in your dealings with them, Ithallians will treat you like a member of that family. If not...they don't tend to leave survivors...

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sat May 09, 2020 10:11 am

In the Stolen Jeeps
The soliders sat conversing in hushed German, waiting for any sign from their Kaiser. One spoke to their commanders, worry evident. "Sir you sure this is a good idea? Hell we cant even trust them? I mean, anyone that calls me Fritz has no trust from me..." Erik tossed his rifle over, then removed his helmet. "Well what else are we supposed to do? You want to keep fighting this war alone? Also your Brothers name is Fritz so shut up." He shook his head and threw the door open stepping out in front of the line of cars. He held one hand above his eyes to cover the glare from the sun. Once his eyes focused he looked towards the hundreads of guns now pointed at him, looking unfazed. He spoke loud and clear through the silence
"Well, Isn't this a strange meeting...You wanted me, here I am. Now shall we get this started?"
Last edited by South Acren on Sat May 09, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Sat May 09, 2020 5:07 pm

Fort Kasserine

Vyndor stepped forward and sized up the Kaiser up and down. Not much had changed. Seemed more...rough than last time Vyndor had met him at the Surrender of Negena it seemed years ago.

"I ought to slug you clean in the face after what the Reich has done to my people."

Richter opened his mouth, but Vyndor held up a hand.

"However, you facilitated the arrival of the last convoy, without which we could not be having this conversation because we would have starved to death. You kept your word. That means something."

Vyndor took a few steps forward until Richter was in front of him.

"540 sailors were on the Cahir. Sunk without warning by a Acrenese Submarine. Another 300 were on the Yiddeah and this list goes on, Kaiser. They died, not fighting, but fleeing for their lives from foreign oppression."

Vyndor raised and offered his hand to the Kaiser.

"Betray my people," Vyndor whispered, "and they will never find your pieces."

Richter nodded solemnly and shook Vyndors hand.

Vyndor turned and motioned to his aides.

"Colonel Adem van Ryker, Operational commander while we wait for High General Anderson. Captain Yasida Wimer, Tachnical Officer. Epsilon, commander of the remaining Shepherd Units and-"

"Don't worry, Chancellor," Antonil Barrett sighed as he stepped forward, "Richter and I need no introduction."

Richter cocked his head, as if trying to remember.

"Sturmtruppen Kommandotrupp 4. Ich bin derjenige, den der Orden ausgewählt hat," Barrett spoke to his former leader in his own tongue, "Ich wurde nach Raznakova geschickt und in eine Terrorzelle gesteckt, um die Ithallianer zu schwächen. Erinnerst du dich nicht? Meine Tour dauerte drei Wochen, dann wurde ich von den Ithallian Special Forces gefangen genommen. Verbrachte die meiste Zeit im Gefängnis bis zu den jüngsten Ereignissen."
Ithallians are the definition of unconquerable. They are bound by a brotherhood that can only be forged in a war, for Ithallians, all of them, know the cost of freedom. As long as you respect them and are faithful in your dealings with them, Ithallians will treat you like a member of that family. If not...they don't tend to leave survivors...

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sat May 09, 2020 8:07 pm

Vinyard Pass

"What the fuck are you doing Petrov. Were on the same side!", said Porche angrily, not lowering his weapon.

"I have my orders from the boss. Drop your weapon.", responded Petrov. As he said this, a Negenan soldier walked up to Petrov and started shouting in german, before a bullet penetrated his head. As the Negenan soldier fell, the South Raznakovan troops suddenly turned and started shooting at them taking them by surprise. The Negenans tried to fight back, but to no avail, they were outnumbered 4 to 1.

Fort Kasserine

As Richter met with Vyndor, the door to one of the trucks opened, and out jumped 7 unit 46 operatives. They wore the signature coal black armour, their faces covered, with the eyes hidden by the infamous red visor. The stepped forward, keeping their hands to their sides. As they walked forward, the sheperd agent Epsilon saw them, and drew his sidearm.

"Don't fucking move Razzies. Vyndor what are they doing here.", he growled.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sat May 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Fort Kasserine
He recognized the name, but for the wrong reason. A quick flash of anger was visible but it got replaced by a tired look almost immediately. Erik sighed. "Ich weiß, wer du aus dem falschen Grund bist. Ich wurde nie über Ihre Mission informiert. Tatsächlich haben sie mir gesagt, dass Sie verlassen sind." He shook his head, a twinge of sadness evident. "And to think I believed it. Glad you are ok, more or less." He turned his attention back to trucks for a second and motioned with his hand. A soldier stepped out, the blood red armor of a Shock Trooper glinting in the sunlight. He walked to the group, holstered his weapon and snapped to attention. "Lieutenant Zanders, Former 2nd Shock Army, Personal Guard to the Kaiser, Sirs." Erik nodded and the red soldier released his salute, standing with his arms behind his back. "He's my second. Now that introductions are out of the way, we have a serious problem." Just before he continued, the Unit 46 operators got out of the last truck and distracted him. Soon soldiers from Eriks unit, confused, also got out, adding to the confusion. Erik sighed once more. Kader, bilden Ränge!" His soldiers immediately fell into a line by the lead truck, out of the way while their Raznakovan Counterparts were interrogated.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Sun May 10, 2020 6:49 am

The Basileus emerged from his bunker after months of the Draosians hunting down every last order unit in their territory ruthlessly. The Ascendancy will rebuild and to start it will summon the other nations resisting the order to the Isles of Samoa to discuss Draosian aid to their war efforts since the Draosians couldn't continue to keep fighting.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sun May 10, 2020 7:48 am

Before Erik could continue again, Delta, his AI, spoke through the touchpad mounted to his left arm's armor slot. "Sir, I'd like to inform you, the Draosians have come out of Hiding and are holding a summit. Maybe it would be better for you both to show up. It could end up with a stronger alliance against the Order." Erik glanced at the tablet then back up. "Delta got a point there. Draosians need help and if we can get more allies in this fight, we may just win it. Only problem is I've lost contact with most of our Pacific Islands, no telling if they are hostile or not."
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Negena
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Negena » Sun May 10, 2020 1:48 pm

Vinyard Pass

Brigadier Victor Porshe slowly got to his feet, the traitor beneath him forgotten in lieu of the one in front of him. Around him, a three way war between the Resistance, Imperial Army and Raznakovan soldiers raged.

"Petrov?!...have you gone MAD?" he sputtered, gun still in his hand.

"Drop it, Porshe," Petrov ordered, "There has been a change of plans. South Raznakova is through with having our name dragged through the mud with the likes of murderers like you."

Porshe's arm snaked out a swiftly grabbed the Penal Legionnaire.

"It's Rose you want, is it?" Porshe snarled, forcing the man to stand between them. Porshe laughed manically and pressed the gun to the gas-masked head.

"I'm under orders, Petrov. I'm sure you understand. In the event I'm backed into a corner...the Asset is to be liquidated."

The Ithallian soldier behind Porshe suddenly kicked the back of the Negenan's knee, causing Porshe to stumble and curse. Petrov seized the moment to aim, but Rose leapt into his line of fire.

"ROSE! MOVE!" Petrov screamed. But to no avail, Rose was raising his own rifle.

Petrov dashed forward, launching his weapon into Rose's face. It struck him in the face, staggering him, and in that moment, Petrov grabbed Rose and threw him forcefully to the ground.

"STAY DOWN!" Petrov ordered.

Porshe and the Ithallian meanwhile wrestled in the mud.

"Verraaier! Vullis!" Porshe screamed as he struck the Ithallian in the face. The Ithallian was wounded, and bleeding from a previous wound. But was still fighting back viciously with all his remaining strength.

Petrov ran up and kicked Porshe off. Porshe responded with a swift left hook to Petrov's jaw, then tackled him to the ground, hands around Petrov's throat.

"YOU...WILL NOT...FORESTALL...THE EMPERORS...JUDGEMENT!!" he screamed as Petrov thrashed under his grip.

BANG

Porshe's head exploded, his body collapsing limply on top of Petrov. Shoving off the corpse, he nodded appreciatively at the Ithallian, who shook his head and pointed.

Andy Rose stood, gas mask removed, holding the smoking SVT-40. His head was bleeding; he had hit a rock in the mud when Petrov threw him.

"I have never in my life," he breathed, "been so happy to be hit on the head..."

Unknown Location

Rhoodi sat handcuffed to his chair. He had expected some sort of treatment, but did not expect to wait so long. Still, he knew that one way or another, he had to face the music. He cared not for his life anymore. If he could stop unnecessary bloodshed, it would be worth it.

He steeled himself as the door behind him opened...
Last edited by Negena on Sun May 10, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon May 11, 2020 7:25 am

Holding Cell, Petrograd Airforce Base

As Rhoodi sat in the cell, the large metal door opened, and in walked two men wearing black shirts and cargo pants, their faces covered by ski masks. One of the men walked up behind Rhoodi and smacked him on the back of the head.

"Alright, this is how it is going to work. I will ask the questions, and you listen, and answer only when told to. Nod if you understand.", the interrogator said. Rhoodi nodded.

"What is your name?", asked the interrogator, signalling for Rhoodi to answer.

Negena
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Negena » Mon May 11, 2020 1:30 pm

Petrograd Airforce Base

Ahhh yes. The "Raznakovan Seasonal Greeting."

Rhoodi possessed a vast reservoir of mental strength. If the Raznakovans were trying to intimidate him, they had failed thoroughly. But this was bigger than himself and his interrogators. Innocent lives hung in the balance.

Besides, his interrogator had asked a rational question.

"Felix Kloos Tiberius Rhoodi. Grand Marshall of the Imperial Army of the Empire of Negena Formerly loyal servant to the Emperor, Adrien Vorster the I. It is imperative you hear what I have to say and deliver this information to the right authorities. The success of the Resistance depends upon it."

Rhoodi allowed his words to sink in. The two men glanced at each other. Rhoodi prayed that they would listen.

"You expect us to believe that you have defected? The single highest ranking officer in the Negenan Military going turncoat?"

"If you really think I came here for any other reason, I would be dead by now. Do not play games with me. Millions are going to die unless you take the information I have and send it Secretary Vodovenko and Chancellor Vyndor."

Atlantic

The Wurmskrut was dying.

It didn't take a senior officer to figure that bitter fact out, but strangely, the crew of the Battleship seemed neither accept nor deny it. It was just a fact to be digested and then move on. They simply had a timer on their actions now.

"Guns 1,2, 6, 7, 8 and 12 are out of commission and gun 10 has jammed!" Fire control shouted in the pilot house. Captain Barkov stood leaning against the bulk head, his stump bandaged, soaked with sea water and blood.

He gazed out the window at the South Acren ship, similarly battered and damaged, but with no sign of slowing. Barkov bowed his head.

"Send the maintenance crew to the reactor and flood the coolant tubes and turn all the safeties on. I want them all inert."

"Captain!-"

"Prepare the life boats and clear all quarters. I'm calling it. The crew is to abandon ship."

"S-SAH!"

"I'ts over, Bosun," Barkov said sternly, "get the wounded out and look after the men."

"Sah, what about you?"

"Don't worry, son. I'm going home."

Barkov staggered down the hallways of his ship as crew men frantically rushed past him to get topside. Water was already several inches deep here. He had hoped for a better out come, but death can only be cheated for so long.

He reached his destination, just as the power was shut off. Good. The reactors where stable, and there would be no risk of a melt down. He smiled proudly. His crew was well trained. They would continue to fight another day.

But not him.

From the shattered bridge of his warship, he watched as the last of the life boats sped away from the crippled ship. Settling down into his captains chair, he removed his cap to wipe the sweat and grit from his face. He loved the sea. He had been born by the waterside at the Cape of Good Hope. All he had wanted to do was to be a sailor. And now he met a sailor's, and a captains, fate.

"Welcome home, Barkov," he whispered to himself as the Wurmskrut sank beneath the waves.

The Negenans in the life boats stared dejectedly as the Battleship dissappeared beneath the waves. The bosun suddenly stood.

"Attention! The Captain has gone down with his ship!"

The survivors, huddled in their boats, saluted the wreckage as the Bismarck and Endurance approached.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon May 11, 2020 1:48 pm

Petrograd Airforce Base

"Why should we believe you Negenan? For all we know you could be here to test the loyalty of the boss. In fact, your are supposed to be Vorster's most loyal officer. Why should we believe anything you say? Now, we know we do not intimidate you, and we know it would take days to break you with torture. Your pilot, on other hand, is a different story. He is a young man, in fact I am pretty sure he has never even seen combat."

As he said this, the other interrogator pulled out a phone, and placed it in front of Rhoodi. The screen appeared to be relaying a feed from a security camera in another cell. Seated in the chair was Rhoodi's pilot. He was with two more interrogators, and was covered in blood. The interrogators then grabbed the pilots chair and put it on its back, before covering his face with a towel, and started water boarding him.

"Your pilot will not last long Negenan. Now, give us one reason why we should believe anything that comes out of your mouth. If we don't like what we hear, we put a bullet in your pilots knee cap."

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon May 11, 2020 3:53 pm

The Liberated

Andy's memory was vague after his blow to the head. He woke up in a bed, or a bedroll rather. He wearily rose his head and turned. To all directions he saw men laying down side by side like they were at a summer camp lodge. But this sight was as far away from Summer as possible. Andy couldn't smell it yet, but the tent stank of death and flesh. He saw men wounded and covered in blood as nurses and doctors ran between them. As Andy began to take in everything around him he felt like his head were about to explode. He didn't even remember that he had lost a finger.

He heard gunshots in the distance. He could still hear artillery shells explode and he heard the sound of planes in the air. Then he saw a silhouette of a person form above him. He heard a woman's voice say, "This is the Resistance camp, why the hell did they send me an Orderite?" it took a moment to sink in, but Rose began to panic quickly. He had forgotten what had happened. He was now a prisoner. "Colonel Marsh! Someone gave me a Nodie. Or maybe an Imp, doesn't matter." Soon a man in what Rose knew as the Black Army uniform came to him. His name much described the man in it. Marsh had a long, bushy beard on him, which contrasted from his happy green eyes.

The doctor continued. "We are running out of resources for our own. We can't waste our resources on the enemy's." as his vision cleared, he saw the woman in a familiar uniform. It was that of the Black Army as well, the pink and purple heart badge told him that she was a field doctor.

Colonel Bush looked down at Rose. "Ah! Look closer, Dr. Paula. He grew beard. Not so good as mine, of course, but not bad."

"Who is he?" asked Dr. Paula.

"Look closer, take the beard away. Maybe take the dirt off of him and make him look 10 years younger."

Paula's eyes shot open. "We found him." she gasped. Then at that moment, a man in a black uniform with a pigeon badge came in. "Colonel Marsh, sir, the Kiraly is coming!"

Then at that moment, he heard all around him shouts. He heard: "The General is coming! Make way for Caldwell! Here comes the Kiraly!".

Marsh nodded and went to the window of the tent."Looks like the Kiraly came by horse. Caldwell was always old-fashioned. I'll go meet with him. Paula, tend to Mr. Rose." And the doctor nodded and looked at Andy, whose eyes were tired and depressing. "Where were you all this time, Rose?" Andy just stared through her, he felt dead truly. But somehow he could see everything. "Did the Negenans take your tongue out? Colonel Radcliffe could tell me a story or two about that."

As the doctor began cleaning off his face, she looked at his hand. "Magnus's rod!" she uttered to herself. "Your finger was blown off, and it looks like it got infected. Don't worry, we can fix that." at that moment, the tent flew open again and inside the tent a man Andy never expected to see again. He strode into the tent, Marsh and a Magnum Ferrum guard at his side. He wore a rapier at his belt and had a grand black uniform with raven feathers streaming at the shoulders. Across his chest were many medals that Andy did not take in. He scanned the wounded with intense attention. "Gentleman," said he, "When I look upon these beds coated in crimson, I see warriors. I see men who bare the passion to fight and on them are now the scars that shall prove that observation as fact. I can say without a doubt that in all my years in military service that you are the toughest, fiercest, and most passionate soldiers that I have ever fought for or against. Thank you for everything."

"Kiraly, Mr. Rose is over there." Marsh pointed. Paula rose and stepped out of the way as Caldwell approached Andy with his hands behind his back.

"Soldier, do you know who I am?"

He did not answer, but only stared at him.

"Do you know who you are?" Caldwell asked.

"709" Andy croaked, "N.D. 4...9..."

Caldwell sighed the quietest sigh Andy had ever heard. "We have a lot of work to do." he muttered.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon May 11, 2020 7:41 pm

The Atlantic
They has won. At least, a partial victory. The captain sat grim as he heard the news. "Damage report." The SIC gulped slightly and spoke quietly.4 guns damaged, 2 beyond repair, Bridge destroyed, Comms destroyed, and the bow is taking on water, but the water tight doors were sealed so as long as we head to port as soon as possible, we may survive." The Captain placed on his cap and stood up, heading towards the topside. Most of his staff followed. The deck of the once pristine ship was now a battle scarred hell. Captain Lindeman walked across the deck, helping anyone he came across. Most casualties were in the open gun pits for the smaller calibers, their crews taking 57% casualties. As he walked through his ship, he spotted the lifeboats but never attempted to order another attack. The rules of the sea forbade it. As he made his way to the secondary wheelhouse, he guided his wounded ship closer to the Lifeboats, cautious to avoid the Uboat back under the surface. He cut his engines and shouted through the Deck Phone to prepare to cast lines into the water. As the crew, reluctantly, did so, he stared over at the oil slick that was once a mighty ship and saluted. "Es war eine Ehre." He turned his attention to a new problem. What to do with the survivors. The Bismarck has no brig, it was in the bow, however he couldn't leave them, nor could he get any communication to the Endurance...at least not by any traditional methods. He then got an idea and set up a crew to man a signal lamp. They angled it towards the Endurance and flashed a signal in morse code.
"Enemy survivors in water, attempting rescue. Ship heavily damaged. 30% casualties overall. Bow is flooded along with Brig holding cells. May require to transfer prisioners."
Last edited by South Acren on Mon May 11, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Enteres
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Enteres » Thu May 14, 2020 7:33 am

"Pull us in next to them, Get a man on the right-wing with a pair of flags, I doubt their radio is working right now." The captain stares out the side of the bridge as the frigate gets closer to the damaged hulk of a ship. A crewman with two flags runs out of the bridge and stands facing the ship. The captain hands him a piece of paper and he starts signalling.

THIS IS ENTERESIAN PEACEKEEPING VESSEL
DO YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE

MEDICAL FACILITIES AVAILABLE
2 HELO AVAILABLE
RHIBS AVAILABLE

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu May 14, 2020 7:48 am

The Atlantic
"Captain, we've received a code from the Unknown ship. Seems they are Enteresian and are more or less friendly, and are asking if we need assistance." The captain was surprised to say the least, but ordered a message to be sent in return. The signal crew flashed a response.
This is the South Acren Heavy Battleship Bismarck.
We have taken 30% casualties and bow taking water, watertight doors closed. Enemy wounded on deck. Low on medical supplies, any help would be appreciated.

OOC: Bismarck had a total of 4,203 crew members. 30% of that is 1261. So yeah, we took alot of damage.
Wounded: 758
Dead: 503
Last edited by South Acren on Fri May 15, 2020 8:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Fri May 15, 2020 2:07 pm

Fort Kasserine

Vyndor swiftly leapt between Epsilon and the Unit 46 soldier.

"Hold your fire! Stow it, Epsilon!"

Epsilon angrily tried to push Vyndor out of the way.

"Boss! They killed Alpha and almost killed you. They can't just get away with it."

"They won't." Vyndor spat.

With a heave he shoved Epsilon to the ground. Then he spun around, cocked his arm back, and smashed his fist into the Raznakovan face plate, sending the operative spinning into the dirt. Instantly the other operators drew their weapons, but Vyndor simply pointed at the fallen soldier with a now bloody hand.

"That," he growled, "is for my friend. And the bullet you put in my side."

Then he turned and helped Epsilon to his feet.

"Remember what you told me," he said to his friend, "He goes willingly. As we all do."

"Well, this has been a wonderful reunion so far," Barrett intoned dryly, "Any more baggage we need to unpack before we proceed? I'm sure the war will wait."

"Barrett is right," Vyndor nodded, "What ever is in the past stays in the past."

He turned to the Unit 46 soldier, who was being helped to his feet by his comrades.

A communications officer then ran up and tapped Vyndor on the shoulder.

"Sir, 19th Regiment reports that the Pass has been taken. Imperial Artillery neutralized and one Andrew Rose in custody-"

"Freed," Vyndor corrected, "Rose was an unwilling combatant, brainwashed by the empire to serve the order."

"You're welcome," the Raznakovan growled, massaging his jaw through the helmet.

"Vorster is not going to let this go unanswered," Vyndor spoke, "Rose was a trump card more than a prisoner. Without it he loses face in the Order. More so since he was recaptured. He is indemnified to make up for the loss."

"You know him better than us. What do you think he'll do?" Richter asked.

Vyndor pondered a moment.

"A number of things. All of which he can realistically do. The bottom line is he is going to make a push to end the war. He's going to try to cut off the head of the resistance, that being Caldwell, Myself...and you Richter."

"Not Vodovenko?" Richter laughed.

"Vorster isn't that stupid-"

"You mean that brave." A Unit 46 operative snorted. Vyndor turned to the man.

"Vorster personally built his empire. He personally led his armies through Africa and the Middle east to claim it. He did not sit back and wait. Vorster is a tyrant, but of his few qualities, is personal commitment to lead from the front, his courage, is one of them. I should know. I was there when he built it."

"Sounds like you admire him-"

"I give credit where credit is due," Vyndor snapped, "Believe me, If Vorster wanted to destroy us, he could have done it. If Barrett is to be believed, the only reason my remaining forces survived is because someone in the Order commanded him to show restraint."

"So whats the play?"

"Bring all the wounded back," Vyndor "fortify the defenses and prepare all units. We're going to retake Dyllongrad. Force the Order out of the region."

"Then?"

Fire flashed in Vyndor's eyes.

"Then we invade Negena."

Atlantic

"Commodore, the Bismarck is hailing using morse code. They request aid in securing the survivors."

Commodore Bowers hesitated then nodded.

"All hands, engage Protocol Mercy. Get the survivors on board. Use the signal lights to communicate the affirmative to Captain Lindermann."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents