NATION

PASSWORD

Central Rift Command (IC, CCD ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:02 pm

*The man takes off his hat, looks at it, wipes it, then puts it back on. He adjusts his goggles, takes a sip of bourbon and clears his throat. He sets the glass down on the table beside him* "I am, as the Kaiser guessed it, The Small Scientist. Shocking, I know... I'm not small."

*Nikolai sets his glass next to The Small Scientist's glass* "I got the news of Depackya's Rift."

"Everyone did."

"It wasn't smart putting those men in there. Let us hope they make it out easily."

*The Small Scientist stares for a second* "I highly doubt it but I had to make sure it wasn't something worse than I presume..."
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov
"Dead Men Tell no Tales..."

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:02 pm

Krvava Koupel wrote:*The man takes off his hat, looks at it, wipes it, then puts it back on. He adjusts his goggles, takes a sip of bourbon and clears his throat. He sets the glass down on the table beside him* "I am, as the Kaiser guessed it, The Small Scientist. Shocking, I know... I'm not small."

*Nikolai sets his glass next to The Small Scientist's glass* "I got the news of Depackya's Rift."

"Everyone did."

"It wasn't smart putting those men in there. Let us hope they make it out easily."

*The Small Scientist stares for a second* "I highly doubt it but I had to make sure it wasn't something worse than I presume..."

Wilhelm continued to stay in his little corner and try not to draw attention to himself. He didn't know the full extent of Kyavan's renown or reputation within the CCD and as such, was alone with his thoughts. He did overhear quite a bit from the Small Scientist, a man the K.K had know of but never know his true identity. As the driving force behind Kyavan's military science and reorganization from Siege Regiments into Legions, Wilhelm found the prospect of a conversation with the not-so-small Scientist very enticing...

Kafair
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:53 pm

The door is opened, and an imposing man, with a large grey beard, wearing a robe an large turban, and hard eyes walks in. He stands, one hand on his blade, the other on his black iron cane. He than smiles. He speaks in English, with a thick accent. "I am glad to see my fellow leaders safe. I have brought gifts." He motions in a man, and sets down 3 large bottles of wine. "For those of you more refined, there is this. This is the best brew around my friends." He looks around. "Any idea where the viceroy is? I would like to discuss something with our leader."
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx
"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech
I SUPPORT THE USE OF SWORDS IN MY MILITARY, DEAL WITH IT
The first president of the Azure Watester Federation! Join today!
NS Stats? Dont make me laugh!
NationStates Flag Bracket - 5th place!

Kynor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kynor » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:02 pm

"Wine now you're speaking my language. Regarding the viceroy I haven't seen him, in fact I've never had a chance to formally meet him."
EL IMPERIO NOVOHISPANO UNIVERSAL DE KYNOR | THE UNIVERSAL NOVOHISPANO EMPIRE OF KYNOR
"A solis ortu usque ad occasum"|"From Sunrise to Sunset"⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
An ultra-religious Hispanophilic imperialist irredentist state encompassing the former Viceroyalties of Nueva España and Nueva Granada formed by a clan of Irish-Spanish nobles

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:10 pm

"Shame. Was hoping to meet the man himself." He pours the man some of the wine. It is a very rich red. "Any information about the rifts? I have my fleets on standby. My super-dreadnoughts are on the way back, but seeing the news, it might not be enough. I am worried you know."
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech

2nd Imperial German Reich
Envoy

Founded: Jan 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:16 pm

Kafair wrote:"Shame. Was hoping to meet the man himself." He pours the man some of the wine. It is a very rich red. "Any information about the rifts? I have my fleets on standby. My super-dreadnoughts are on the way back, but seeing the news, it might not be enough. I am worried you know."

“We are all worried, Herr Sultan.”The Kaiser states. He again pulls out the black box from his pocket.”The Rifts
Could very well lead to the downfall of the nations their within and the ones bordering them.”

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:19 pm

"I have a mountain cutting through my ocean and into 3 of my islands.This is not right. Is that Small Scientist here? I would like to know what is going on regarding these, and if this damage will disappear if these rifts are beaten."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Kafair wrote:"I have a mountain cutting through my ocean and into 3 of my islands.This is not right. Is that Small Scientist here? I would like to know what is going on regarding these, and if this damage will disappear if these rifts are beaten."

“He is here. I hope he has gotten anything regarding the vial of substance from the rift, and what the hell has been beating at my Sarcophagus.”the Kaiser begins adjusting his holster on his belt.

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Kafair wrote:"I have a mountain cutting through my ocean and into 3 of my islands.This is not right. Is that Small Scientist here? I would like to know what is going on regarding these, and if this damage will disappear if these rifts are beaten."

*A man sitting in a velvet chair next to Nikolai motions to you*" Late to the party, sir. I cannot promise that those mountains well go away if these Rifts are... Contained. I do know that the Rifts like Depackya will have reversible effects."
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:25 pm

2nd Imperial German Reich wrote:

“He is here. I hope he has gotten anything regarding the vial of substance from the rift, and what the hell has been beating at my Sarcophagus.”the Kaiser begins adjusting his holster on his belt.

*The Small Scientist laughs* "Your Sarcs have energy flowing through them... Or around them..." *He stops and thinks* "your turrets might be causing it. They want the energy... But even with the turrets gone there's no stopping them."
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:34 pm

The Sultan looks angry. "You are telling me that there is a chance those mountains will be there after? They are cutting right through my main trade and combat naval highways. Do you at least have any idea how to kill off the rift?"

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:54 pm

The Kaiser is also visibly peeved.”Well, how do you except us to remove the turrets? Sending in a manned-team is essentially suicide for them, and using AI or drones won’t work as the Rift will apparently destroy them for their energy. But even so I don’t understand how the hell the rift could detect it’s energy. It as built 1 Kilometer away from the 10 kilometer no-man’s land.”The Kaiser angrily slams a map and blueprint of the Sarcophagus on the table.

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:04 pm

Kafair wrote:The door is opened, and an imposing man, with a large grey beard, wearing a robe an large turban, and hard eyes walks in. He stands, one hand on his blade, the other on his black iron cane. He than smiles. He speaks in English, with a thick accent. "I am glad to see my fellow leaders safe. I have brought gifts." He motions in a man, and sets down 3 large bottles of wine. "For those of you more refined, there is this. This is the best brew around my friends." He looks around. "Any idea where the viceroy is? I would like to discuss something with our leader."

A bearded man in impeccable clothing suddenly runs into the room after hearing the word wine, this man is the Empereur-Roi of the Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium. " Bonjour à nouveau tout le monde, ah right you all speak English here. Well, good day to everyone, I hope I'm not disturbing anything but I just came after hearing the word wine, and may I please have a glass of some. Oh, just forgot to introduce myself to all of you. I am Matthieu XV de Froid-Courrone, Empereur-Roi de Alpes a Septntrionalis. Also quick question, why is everyone suddenly angered, what just happened? "
Last edited by Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

Kynor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kynor » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:09 pm

"Ah a fellow Emperor. It's a pleasure to meet you, I am Emperor Daniel II of Kynor. However at this moment their might not be an empire for me to rule over if this rift isn't contained."
EL IMPERIO NOVOHISPANO UNIVERSAL DE KYNOR | THE UNIVERSAL NOVOHISPANO EMPIRE OF KYNOR
"A solis ortu usque ad occasum"|"From Sunrise to Sunset"⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
An ultra-religious Hispanophilic imperialist irredentist state encompassing the former Viceroyalties of Nueva España and Nueva Granada formed by a clan of Irish-Spanish nobles

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:20 pm

" Why, hello. It's a pleasure to meet you too. There are quite a few emperors here it looks like, but I hope that this could be the start of long relations between our empires. Also, thank you for semi-conforming my fears. I knew something was wrong when so many of my lords and agents were telling me to take the offer for the bunker. But I need to find out more about this Rift if it is truly that dangerous."

OOC: hey this was my 100th actual post
Last edited by Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:27 am

Kafair wrote:The Sultan looks angry. "You are telling me that there is a chance those mountains will be there after? They are cutting right through my main trade and combat naval highways. Do you at least have any idea how to kill off the rift?"

Prince Jason leaned back into his chair, "This rift thing will most likely all of us someway or another, we either have to adapt, or simply die from refusing to adapt," He then turns to check on Princess 'Shy, who is nowhere to be seen. Must be somewhere else in the bunker, he thought before turning to the Small Scientist, "Any idea on what happened in Depacknya and what might be causing it?"
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:18 am

2nd Imperial German Reich wrote:The Kaiser is also visibly peeved.”Well, how do you except us to remove the turrets? Sending in a manned-team is essentially suicide for them, and using AI or drones won’t work as the Rift will apparently destroy them for their energy. But even so I don’t understand how the hell the rift could detect it’s energy. It as built 1 Kilometer away from the 10 kilometer no-man’s land.”The Kaiser angrily slams a map and blueprint of the Sarcophagus on the table.

"it's not the Rift itself sensing the energy... It's the monsters."
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:20 am

Kafair wrote:The Sultan looks angry. "You are telling me that there is a chance those mountains will be there after? They are cutting right through my main trade and combat naval highways. Do you at least have any idea how to kill off the rift?"

"you can't kill the Rifts... Only inactivate them. You somehow kill them and they have the potentiok of sprouting even more."
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Russia Major
Attaché

Founded: Oct 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Russia Major » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:08 am

Krvava Koupel wrote:

"you can't kill the Rifts... Only inactivate them. You somehow kill them and they have the potentiok of sprouting even more."

The Czar emerges into the lounge, dressed in his pyjamas and a heavily embroidered dressing gown, with a pair of large slippers on his feet, sitting in a large leather armchair, a straight pipe, already slightly smoking in his hand

"So we appear to have a Hydra situation on our hands. But Heracles killed the Hydra by burning the Hydra's necks where he cut them. So, can we cauterise the Rifts? As it were."
"The Proletarian Fist is Our Weapon"
Russia Major | Ministry of Foreign Affairs| Kir Grigorev, Minister
Azure Watester Federation | Office of the WA Delegate

What happens when a Stalin stan becomes the absolute monarch of the Soviet Union.
South Reinkalistan should never be trusted to do anything but drink Mountain DewTM.

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:27 am

Russia Major wrote:
Krvava Koupel wrote:

The Czar emerges into the lounge, dressed in his pyjamas and a heavily embroidered dressing gown, with a pair of large slippers on his feet, sitting in a large leather armchair, a straight pipe, already slightly smoking in his hand

"So we appear to have a Hydra situation on our hands. But Heracles killed the Hydra by burning the Hydra's necks where he cut them. So, can we cauterise the Rifts? As it were."

"absolutely not! Did you not receive the information that energy feeds the Rifts?" *The Small Scientist studies the czar* "Nikolai, is this the man who suggested light as a weapon?"

*Nikolai gives a slight nod*

"well I'll be damned. A smart man he is."
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:40 am

Russia Major wrote:
Krvava Koupel wrote:

Wilhelm who frankly; was bored out of his mind the day before and had slept in the chair he was currently sitting in snapped up when he heard the Czar speak. Shaking his head to clear his sleep-addled thoughts, "It might work, instead of using flame like Heracles perhaps we could use chemical warfare or atomic weapons!"

Russia Major
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Russia Major » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:46 am

Krvava Koupel wrote:
Russia Major wrote:

"absolutely not! Did you not receive the information that energy feeds the Rifts?" *The Small Scientist studies the czar* "Nikolai, is this the man who suggested light as a weapon?"

"I'll thank you for that, but I would hope you understand that I'm not being literal. I was merely wondering if there may be a way to cut off the rifts from whatever creates them, then we would be able to destroy them freely."

Hearing Wilhelm's words, the Czar turns to him

"Unfortunately Nuclear weapons would only feed the rift with the massive amount of energy they produce, and the Small Scientist has proposed that radiation from such technology could cause mutations among those abominations from the Rift, potentially worsening the crisis. But chemicals could work, depending on the chemicals of course."

What happens when a Stalin stan becomes the absolute monarch of the Soviet Union.
South Reinkalistan should never be trusted to do anything but drink Mountain DewTM.

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:38 am

Russia Major wrote:
Krvava Koupel wrote:

"I'll thank you for that, but I would hope you understand that I'm not being literal. I was merely wondering if there may be a way to cut off the rifts from whatever creates them, then we would be able to destroy them freely."

"Unfortunately Nuclear weapons would only feed the rift with the massive amount of energy they produce, and the Small Scientist has proposed that radiation from such technology could cause mutations among those abominations from the Rift, potentially worsening the crisis. But chemicals could work, depending on the chemicals of course."

"like I said, there's no closing the Rifts, only deactivating them"
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Russia Major
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Russia Major » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:51 am

Krvava Koupel wrote:
Russia Major wrote:

"And what would deactivating them exactly entail? Total cessation of all function?"

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:08 am

Russia Major wrote:
Krvava Koupel wrote:

"And what would deactivating them exactly entail? Total cessation of all function?"

"As we speak, I have a team creating Bio-Suits so that we may be able to enter the other dimension without getting utterly vaporized. We created the technology to go into No Man's Land, we can try to make it so we can go into the dimension. Once there we'd need to figure out what to do."
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents