NATION

PASSWORD

Central Rift Command (IC, CCD ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Russia Major
Attaché

Founded: Oct 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Russia Major » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:24 am

Krvava Koupel wrote:
Russia Major wrote:"And what would deactivating them exactly entail? Total cessation of all function?"

"As we speak, I have a team creating Bio-Suits so that we may be able to enter the other dimension without getting utterly vaporized. We created the technology to go into No Man's Land, we can try to make it so we can go into the dimension. Once there we'd need to figure out what to do."

"Excellent, I'm glad that such progress has been made."
"The Proletarian Fist is Our Weapon"
Russia Major | Ministry of Foreign Affairs| Kir Grigorev, Minister
Azure Watester Federation | Office of the WA Delegate

What happens when a Stalin stan becomes the absolute monarch of the Soviet Union.
South Reinkalistan should never be trusted to do anything but drink Mountain DewTM.

Visaria
Secretary

Founded: Jun 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:30 pm

Czesław Żelisłar III steps in

Would someone kindly explain what this rift is and why we're here?

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:24 pm

Visaria wrote:Czesław Żelisłar III steps in

Wilhelm smiles at the new comer and raises his drink to the man, "Welcome to paradise my friend! I'm Archduke Wilhelm Ulmer of Kyavan and we're here so we don't die! The rifts from what I can gather, are giant holes in reality with massive beings my government has labeled "Titans" for simplicity. May I offer you a cigar or one of the many different types of alcohol brought here?"

Spotsyltopia
Civilian

Founded: Jun 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Spotsyltopia » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:37 pm

Kalea Wilson enters the main room

“I didn’t know we had a main room, I guess me and my people have been sitting in confinement for a couple days.” Kalea Wilson chuckles after this statement. “Is their anything I have missed or need briefing on?” He asks.
Last edited by Spotsyltopia on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2nd Imperial German Reich
Envoy

Founded: Jan 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:52 pm

Spotsyltopia wrote:Kalea Wilson enters the main room

“I didn’t know we had a main room, I guess me and my people have been sitting in confinement for a couple days.” Kalea Wilson chuckles after this statement. “Is their anything I have missed or need briefing on?” He asks.

“Just an explanation from Herr Small Scientist. Nothing much else.”

The Kaiser looks at The Box in his hand, noting the engraved date of 31 October 1898. ”I do need to speak with Herr Sultan soon, however.”

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:55 pm

Spotsyltopia wrote:Kalea Wilson enters the main room

Laughing, Wilhelm smiles at the next newcomer. He raises his glass again "Good day! I'll summarize this situation for you! Holes in reality, giant beings of pure power, and millions of people in danger!" The Archduke smiles again and downs his drink, "Did I mention alcohol? Because thats also pretty prominent here."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:04 pm

The Kaiser approaches the Sultan and sits in the chair opposite of him.”hello, Herr Sultan.You should know of the time in which Kaiser Wilhelm II traveled to Jerusalem in 1898, do you not?” The Kaiser places the Black box on the table, where the Luther’s Rose Seal is visible.

Kafair
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:12 pm

The Sultan nodded. "Back in the home territory, yes. why do you bring it up, Kaiser?" He looks at the box, taking in the seal.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx
"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech
I SUPPORT THE USE OF SWORDS IN MY MILITARY, DEAL WITH IT
The first president of the Azure Watester Federation! Join today!
NS Stats? Dont make me laugh!
NationStates Flag Bracket - 5th place!

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:15 pm

Kyavan wrote:
Visaria wrote:Czesław Żelisłar III steps in

Wilhelm smiles at the new comer and raises his drink to the man, "Welcome to paradise my friend! I'm Archduke Wilhelm Ulmer of Kyavan and we're here so we don't die! The rifts from what I can gather, are giant holes in reality with massive beings my government has labeled "Titans" for simplicity. May I offer you a cigar or one of the many different types of alcohol brought here?"

Thank you for the info, and I will take a vodka.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:20 pm

Kafair wrote:The Sultan nodded. "Back in the home territory, yes. why do you bring it up, Kaiser?" He looks at the box, taking in the seal.

“Kaiser Wilhelm and those who accompanied him to the Inauguration of the Lutheran Church of the Redeemer. Those who attended him where given the Jerusalem cross. The medal on my coat is the same one that was pinned on Kaiser Wilhelm II.”The Kaiser opens the box, showing the Jerusalem Cross. “This was from an advisor of Wilhelm II, who never had children to pass the medal down to. So, I believed it would be appropriate to gift you this medal, as a sign of Alliance and friendship despite our political differences.” The Kaiser slides the box over to the Sultan.

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:34 pm

Visaria wrote:
Kyavan wrote:

Thank you for the info, and I will take a vodka.

Wilhelm handed the man a bottle of Jadotgrad premium vodka and shakes his hand. "You are of Visaria correct? I'd like to learn more about your nation! Perhaps we can take a seat and talk awhile while Kaiser Dieter reinforces his families old bonds?"

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:42 pm

The Sultan's eyes widened, and he watched the box opened, listing to the explanation. "This, this is the one? And, you are gifting it to me?" He takes the medal, holding it carefully, running his hand over it. This...this is, this is amazing." He gets up, bowing slowly to the man. "I thank you Kaiser. More than you can know. And as such, allow me to give you this." From his turban, he takes off a medal, a grand medal, with a golden pair of crossed scimitars, and a Kafairian sun in the back. The middle of the sun has a diamond and emerald set in one another, and the outside of the sun was covered in sapphires, with the swords being inlaid with silver. "This is a Sultan's mark, passed down by my linage, from the very first sultan, 800 years ago. There are 2 around, 2 ever made. As such, I give this to you. He hands the man the mark. "Keep it with pride. Let this symbolize the binding inf friendship of our two nations.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:13 pm

Kafair wrote:The Sultan's eyes widened, and he watched the box opened, listing to the explanation. "This, this is the one? And, you are gifting it to me?" He takes the medal, holding it carefully, running his hand over it. This...this is, this is amazing." He gets up, bowing slowly to the man. "I thank you Kaiser. More than you can know. And as such, allow me to give you this." From his turban, he takes off a medal, a grand medal, with a golden pair of crossed scimitars, and a Kafairian sun in the back. The middle of the sun has a diamond and emerald set in one another, and the outside of the sun was covered in sapphires, with the swords being inlaid with silver. "This is a Sultan's mark, passed down by my linage, from the very first sultan, 800 years ago. There are 2 around, 2 ever made. As such, I give this to you. He hands the man the mark. "Keep it with pride. Let this symbolize the binding inf friendship of our two nations.

The Kaiser takes the medal, examining it, and turning it over in his hands.” I am at a loss for words, Here Sultan! I would never have expected you to gift me this grand medal of such rarity! I assure you, Herr Sultan, that this medal shall be passed down throughout the next millennium of German History. May the relationship between Kafair and the Reich last forever!”
The Kaiser places the Sultan’s Mark Over his neck and attaches it to the collar of the order of Hohenzollern

Depackya
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Depackya » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:21 pm

"Greetings, comrades."

Sir Dimitri Ivanov finally steps into the bunker. He sits down, lighting a cigar. "How's life been here these past few days? Crowded, I presume?"
He puffs his cigar, examining the room.
Hail the Confederation!
Depackya | Mouth and Will of the Emperor | Confederation of Corrupt Dictators
"Liberty is Overrated."
Yes, this nation uses NS Stats. Yes, my citizens live to 26 24 yrs old.
All posts are OOC unless marked otherwise.

Russia Major
Attaché

Founded: Oct 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Russia Major » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:25 am

Depackya wrote:"Greetings, comrades."

Sir Dimitri Ivanov finally steps into the bunker. He sits down, lighting a cigar. "How's life been here these past few days? Crowded, I presume?"
He puffs his cigar, examining the room.

The Czar Looks up from a book he was previously absorbed in.
"Ah, Ivanov. It's a pleasure to see you, as always. Yes it's getting rather crowded, but if the Jocospites know how to do anything, it's buy comfy leather chairs. Can I interest you in some Vodka?"
"The Proletarian Fist is Our Weapon"
Russia Major | Ministry of Foreign Affairs| Kir Grigorev, Minister
Azure Watester Federation | Office of the WA Delegate

What happens when a Stalin stan becomes the absolute monarch of the Soviet Union.
South Reinkalistan should never be trusted to do anything but drink Mountain DewTM.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:54 am

The Kaiser Lays back in his chair, pulling out a tablet displaying a map of Europe, and a laptop showing the words ‘The New Flying Circus’ as well as a deep red MiG 29-G. ”Damn you Manfred, where the hell did you run off too?”

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:59 am

Kyavan wrote:
Visaria wrote:Thank you for the info, and I will take a vodka.

Wilhelm handed the man a bottle of Jadotgrad premium vodka and shakes his hand. "You are of Visaria correct? I'd like to learn more about your nation! Perhaps we can take a seat and talk awhile while Kaiser Dieter reinforces his families old bonds?"

Czesław Żelisłar III is giddy with excitement as he is about to explain everything about Visaria

I would love to tell you about Visaria!

Raises vodka

Cheers!

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:40 am

Visaria wrote:
Kyavan wrote:

Czesław Żelisłar III is giddy with excitement as he is about to explain everything about Visaria

Raises vodka

Cheers!

Wilhelm laughs and raises his glass aswell "Cheers indeed my new friend!"

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:28 am

Kyavan wrote:
Visaria wrote:

Raises vodka

Cheers!

Wilhelm laughs and raises his glass aswell "Cheers indeed my new friend!"

Czesław Żelisłar III sits down, takes a sip of his vodka, and tells Wilhelm about Visaria

"It all began when the first Visarias traveled from Eastern Europe to Ancient Greece. These ancient Visarians traveled to Greece in hopes of learning of their gods and goddesses. The Visarians back then were a cult called The Dark Shroud. This cult believed that darkness is greater than the light. When the Visarians learned of the Ancient Greek gods and goddesses, Nyx, the goddess of night. Selene, goddess of the moon. And Érebos, god of darkness. The Dark Shroud Cult took these gods and created a religion called Darkism."

Czesław Żelisłar III takes another sip, and continues

"Now lets talk about, the birth of Visaria and the Dark Empire.

The Birth of Visaria
After the Battle of Najciemniejsze miasto in 1023, the state of Visaria was born. Visaria claimed Najciemniejsze miasto as its capital. Visaria would then go on to expand their Dark Empire until 1241, when the Mongols invaded Europe and took over much of Eastern Europe. But once the Mongol Empire fell in 1368, the Dark Empire was able to continue expanding. Visaria would take over almost all of Eastern Europe, becoming the most powerful empire on the continent. At the height of their power in 1499, the Dark Empire stretched from Denmark to Russia.

Russian Revolution

In 1719, revolutionists in Russia protested for independence from Visaria, which Visaria said no to immediately. Then in 1721, Russian revolutionists started strikes, and Visaria ignored them. The strikes then turned into riots. And then the riots turned into terrorist attacks on Visaria. In 1737, The Dark Legion marched into Russia to combat the terrorist attacks, but failed to do so. In response to The Dark Legion's attempts to stop the terrorist attacks, the revolutionists began to form an army. In 1739, the Russians charged into Moscow and overthrew the Visarian government of Russia. Visaria quickly responded with The Dark Legion marching into Moscow to reclaim control, but they ultimately failed. Finally in 1742, Visaria reluctantly gave Russia their independence. This would be known as the Russian Revolution of 1719, not to be confused with the Russian Revolution of 1917.

Danish Independence

In 1792, Danish citizens in Copenhagen were peacefully protesting for independence. After what happened with Russia, Visaria was not looking for another revolution. Since Denmark was a small territory in the Dark Empire, Visaria was considering giving them their independence. Visaria held off the decision until 1801, when the Danish began to get a bit rowdy. Visaria didn't want the Danish to start getting hostile like the Russians did, so Visaria granted Denmark their independence."

Czesław Żelisłar III, a bit drunk, finishes the rest of his vodka and requests for another before continuing

"Visarian-Rosyjski War

In 1848, Visaria and the Russian Empire became hostile towards each other over territory claims. The Russian Empire claimed that Belarus and Ukraine belonged to them, as they share Slavic heritage with Russia. Visaria denied these claims, which angered Russia. Russia demanded for the territories or they would invade Visaria. Visaria still denied, and then prepared the Dark Legion for a war with Russia. In 1849, Russia charged into Ukraine and Belarus. The Dark Legion fought off the Russians relentlessly and successfully defended the territories. Visaria and Russia continued fighting until 1853, when Russia finally defeated the Dark Legion and claimed Ukraine and Belarus.

The Fall of The Dark Empire

As the 18th century approached, the Dark Empire was loosing a lot of territory. The Baltic states gained independence through peacefully protesting, Romania and Moldova gained independence through revolutions, and finally in the late 1800s, the Dark Empire fell and Visaria was absorbed by Germany, Austria, and Russia."

Czesław Żelisłar III, drunk, sets his vodka down, shakes Wilhelm's hand, and goes to take a nap in his living quarters.

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:20 am

Wilhelm yawns after the man leaves and takes another drink of his Vodka, "What a strange man, and an even stranger country!" he says. Wilhelm then slumps in his chair and waits for Illayovich's status on Operation TitanFall.

Szvertland
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Szvertland » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:35 am

Dear Rulevoy, can you gve me some bourbon please ? I prefer die drunk when we have to face them...

Kynor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kynor » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:12 am

"Forgive me gentlemen I must travel back to Izabal for tomorrow my official coronation is taking place. Despite the issue of the rift it's my duty as Kynor's sovereign and supreme defender to return to my nation when it needs me the most. In my place I'm leaving my brother and Civil Congress Representative, Prince Joshua. I bid you all farewell.

PRO PATRIA MORI
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION"
- Emperor Daniel II of Kynor
EL IMPERIO NOVOHISPANO UNIVERSAL DE KYNOR | THE UNIVERSAL NOVOHISPANO EMPIRE OF KYNOR
"A solis ortu usque ad occasum"|"From Sunrise to Sunset"⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
An ultra-religious Hispanophilic imperialist irredentist state encompassing the former Viceroyalties of Nueva España and Nueva Granada formed by a clan of Irish-Spanish nobles

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:18 am

The Sultan affixes the Jerusalem Medal to his turban, and from his robe a small book, wrapped in leather and etched in gold. The man walks to the corner of the room, and begins to pray.

After some time, he walks back, going to greet Sir Dimitri. He slowly bows, one of his men helping him. "Sir Dimitri. A pleasure to meet you. I would like to speak with you about commissioning some naval assets, though now might not be the greatest time."

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:21 am

Kyavan wrote:Wilhelm yawns after the man leaves and takes another drink of his Vodka, "What a strange man, and an even stranger country!" he says. Wilhelm then slumps in his chair and waits for Illayovich's status on Operation TitanFall.

Czesław Żelisłar III wakes up

"What was that?"

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:07 pm

Szvertland wrote:Dear Rulevoy, can you gve me some bourbon please ? I prefer die drunk when we have to face them...

"Aye brother!" Nikolai leaves. He comes back with a box, and sets it beside him. He pulls out several bottles of bourbon, some wine, vodka, and gin. He stands up and raises his glass.* "part of a gift for the troubles set unto the region. May we prosper from this catastrophe, and gain yet another victory. Not for the nation of Krvava Koupel, but for the region! The glorious region I'm glad to call home." *He raises his glass higher and then takes a swig of his bourbon* "the drinks are yours to your disposal!"

"I best be on my way, it was great seeing such wonderful faces. Don't do anything stupid, and don't say a word of who I am. Farewell!" *The Small Scientist gets up and leaves*
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov
"Dead Men Tell no Tales..."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents