NATION

PASSWORD

Global War 2

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Werneil Idossia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 09, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Werneil Idossia » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:01 pm

The Idossian race is the pure race. -Iron Chancellor John Werneil.

Werneil Idossia
Lobbyist

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Werneil Idossia » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:06 pm

North West Sphere is unable to respond to round a clock bombardment on its northern shores. 100,000 civilians dead, 98,000 North West Sphere soldiers dead.

Werneil Idossia
Lobbyist

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Werneil Idossia » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:09 pm

Constructing concentration camps for Mirton Jews. Starting to expel Gatussian immigrants and taking over their businesses.

Mirton
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 07, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mirton » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:12 pm

Deploying 500,000 troops to defend the Mirton capital. Preparing to send 6,300 elite Mirton paratroopers, 1,200 IFVs and 200 aircraft to liberate the Mirton Jews in Weirkow.

New Ulysses
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 06, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Ulysses » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:16 pm

We are willing to send aid to the Mirtons and North West Sphere who are fighting the Nazi Idossians. 500 cargo planes are on its way to southern Gatussia to airdrop ammunition and supplies.
Last edited by New Ulysses on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mirton
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mirton » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:24 pm

1,000 Idossian APCs destroyed, 11,000 Idossian guards killed, 117 guard posts destroyed. 100 elite IS Idossian storm troopers have been bludgeoned to death.

980 Mirton paratroopers killed, 680 IFVs destroyed.

Thousands of Mirton Jews have been rescued.

The 7th Mirton paratroopers brigade have discovered an underground laboratory in southern Weirkow, near the Gatussian-Idossia border. About 580 illegal human experimentations have been uncovered.
Last edited by Mirton on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:27 pm

The (non-futuristic) marines target a camp.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Mirton
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mirton » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:07 pm

Mirton patrol guards have discovered a rifle with an out of this world exterior design. The material composition of the object cannot found in the periodic table of elements.

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:13 pm

With news of war near Idossia reaching to Nusantara,

The Government of Nusantara has declare a condemnation against the unjust and barbaric acts of Idossia.

On this respond, we shall send, if accepted, Aprox 55.000 volunteers, 17 SU-57, 70 leopard 2 tanks and aid to Mirton.

And if accepted, this can be the beginning of a cooperation between the two nations.

M.R.N.
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

New Domica
Civil Servant

Founded: May 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

New Domica Inc Getting Involved

Postby New Domica » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:41 pm

The following is a telecommunications transmission from a spokesperson at New Domica Incorporated

All interested parties are encouraged to reach out to our offices within a reasonable time to discuss any business dealings with NDI in the ongoing conflict. We strongly encourage that you take a look at our official pinned documents at New Domica Inc’s regional factbook. That is all.

This message will self-destruct in T-minus 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2..1

New Ulysses
Bureaucrat

New Ulysses Strikes!

Postby New Ulysses » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:46 pm

New Ulysses has sent a carrier battle group off North West Sphere's north coast.

4 Gettysburg class aircraft carriers with 150 attack aircraft on board

50 cruisers

65 destroyers

100 amphibious landing vessels

45 cargo planes

2nd airborne division troops of the Ulysses Army

Werneil Idossia
Lobbyist

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Werneil Idossia » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:58 pm

Sending 600,000 troops, 3,000 tanks, 5,000 trucks, 1,000 artillery to Mirton.

3,500 Elite IS troops have entered the Mirton capital.

The Mirton town of Khazara has been captured. 250,000 Idossian troops, 879 Idossian tanks, 438, Idossian IFVs occupies the area.

The Mirton town of Pechalov has been captured. 80,000 Idossian troops, 1,293 Idossian tanks 30 Idossian artillery occupies the area.

The Mirton city of Kuznetsov has been captured. 1 airfield captured. 15,000 Idossian troops, 760 Idossian aircraft are stationed in the area.

The Mirton city of Kozarstan has been captured, 2 hospitals and 3 government buildings have been captured. 90,000 Idossian troops and 3,000 land units are stationed in the area.

Mirton
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mirton » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:02 pm

Mirton airstrikes have destroyed elite Idossian IS positions in the Mirton capital. 1,222 IS storm troopers have been killed.

Retaking the Congress of Soviet Mirton.

Paratroopers having a fierce firefight with remain Idossian IS storm troopers.

Mirton
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mirton » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:05 pm

The Mirton 17th infantry batallion and 12th Mirton Special Operations Squadron from Eastern Gatussia are heading to Kuznetsov to liberate the city.

Mirton
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mirton » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:11 pm

Indonesian Peoples wrote:With news of war near Idossia reaching to Nusantara,

The Government of Nusantara has declare a condemnation against the unjust and barbaric acts of Idossia.

On this respond, we shall send, if accepted, Aprox 55.000 volunteers, 17 SU-57, 70 leopard 2 tanks and aid to Mirton.

And if accepted, this can be the beginning of a cooperation between the two nations.

M.R.N.

The Mirton people urge the government of Nusantara to join the allies to defeat the Nazi Idossians.

Министерство внешних связей Миртон
Ministry of External Relations, The Mirton Republics
Last edited by Mirton on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Ulysses
Bureaucrat

Postby New Ulysses » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Conducting carpet bombings of Idossian ports and industrial centers.

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:59 am

Mirton wrote:The Mirton people urge the government of Nusantara to join the allies to defeat the Nazi Idossians.

Министерство внешних связей Миртон
Ministry of External Relations, The Mirton Republics

The Marhaenist Republic of Nusantara

= Official Statement from The Nusantaran Government =

A day full of fire, a news of help reaching to Nusantara.

The country swollen by the still recent civil war, doubts. Military advisors and people's divided over which we could stand another war. Thankfully on the recent polls of the Nusantaran People’s Ethical Act or Coalition Establishment ( P.E.A.C.E.) Program, more than 82% support on intervening while 17.7% disagreed and 1.3% abstained. The country is ready for another beating.

War does not Determine who is right - Only who’s left

— Grace Natalie, head of the PSN Party

A Quote, 1 day before a Declaration of War
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:00 pm

A Small encrypted message was sent

THE RED STAIN SHALL PUT HIS MARK.

On this Day The Marhaenist Republic of Nusantara Declares War on The Idossians.

The entire country prepares to mobilize. More than 4.000.000 Men Are readying and mobilizing, heading there way to Mirton. 60 Ships of varying classes made there way for the first wave of Nusantara’s Power. All Volunteers forces currently stationed in Mirton are automatically changed to Normal Nusantaran infantry and currently repositioned to secure the nearest landings.

New Ulysses
Bureaucrat

Postby New Ulysses » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:18 pm

Carrier strike group will attack Indonesian People's fleet. We will bombard you if you do not remove your ships blocking our amphibious landing vessels.

Mirton
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mirton » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:22 pm

Mirton forces have reclaimed the Mirton town of Khazarai from the Idossians. 80,000 Idossian troops dead, 600 Idossian tanks destroyed, 125, Idossian IFVs destroyed.

67,000 Mirton conscripts killed, 1,546 tanks destroyed, 1,000 convoy trucks destroyed.

North West Sphere
Lobbyist

Postby North West Sphere » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:27 pm

North West Sphere will conduct airstrikes against Idossian AA gun installations in East Gatussia.

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:44 pm

A respond from a blockade made by New Ulysses has stopped the navy’s track. It had worked.

“Well why are we stopping? I mean we’re more superior right, i mean we could blast them to bi-“- Private Jagakarsa m. Umala.

“My job here is to inflict less damage to our men, its my responsibility! Surely there’s an alternative other than making more enemies...” - Cpt. Surefeld A. Aziz

We are open on a negotiation table to reach an agreement.

If an agreement isn't reached we shall Find other options...
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

North West Sphere
Lobbyist

Postby North West Sphere » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:17 am

The war effort from Indonesian People’s is welcomed by the allied forces. We will send this notification to the Ulysses signals directorate.

Werneil Idossia
Lobbyist

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Werneil Idossia » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:44 am

Nazi Idossia has “annexed” Northern Gatussia and the East Spring Valley of North West Sphere.

Pennsylvania Commonwealth
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania Commonwealth » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:23 am

(tagged)
Human Male
'Murican
Pennslyvania Boi

TG Me. I love telegrams

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism, put this in your signature
(Please Refer to This Nation as the American Government in RP)

(Cough Cough Nation Does Not represent my real views It's stolen from AVP)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents