NATION

PASSWORD

Catigula Declares War! (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Trinadaed
Envoy

Founded: Oct 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:37 pm

Due to volcanic ash near Beijing, with a volcano nearby erupting, plans to continue Operation Kekistan are slowed to a halt. In Operation Frugle, lack of supply forces the Scorpio Spikal Federation to send supply ships, also halting Operation Frugle.
Last edited by Trinadaed on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
W E A R E A L L P O T A T O E S .

Cosmicium
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmicium » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:39 pm

The RX-9000 completely decimates Catigulan forces in northern Japan and moves north because of the volcanic eruption.
I now mainly only use this account to occasionally post on the land of lost brains known as NS General.
The Cosmician Commune | De Communà Cosmicianà
We do NOT use NS stats.
The Cosmician Times 03/22/2035: More news will come... SoonTM
Yes, this nation represents my views. Deal with it. | My 8values results

Earth-Moon System
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth-Moon System » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:41 pm

Several submarines launch their MRBMs and detonate them in the air, not to cause any damage, but to clear some of the ash.

Trinadaed
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Liberation of Japan (Multi-post)

Postby Trinadaed » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:44 pm

Scorpio Spikal forces divert to remove the robots completely from Japan. The Liberation of Japan has begun. It will be multi-post, and the invasion will start with the control of eastern Japan. Roll 7-12, meaning the SSF forces advance and capture part of Eastern Japan. The western SSF forces will move north to prevent any supplies from getting between the two Japans, and Trinadaed will begin funding rebellions throughout all of the enemy captured East Kekistan. 5-12, meaning the captured Japan is effectively split apart.
Battle Map
Blue arrows signify Scorpio Spikal troop movements.

Trinadaed
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:46 pm

The Scorpio Spikal Federation calls in a "Vacuum" type ship, part of the UFO class to clear out all of the ash. It clears out all of the volcanic ash within 4 hours, allowing Operation Kekistan to continue.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:48 pm

Due to the complexity of the situation, Bluelight decides to overlook the war before deciding on a side.

Cosmicium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmicium » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:49 pm

Atlantus is dispatched to northern Japan and lands 10,000 troops near Niigata while the RX-9000 continues shredding Catigula armies to billions of pieces.
Last edited by Cosmicium on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I now mainly only use this account to occasionally post on the land of lost brains known as NS General.
We do NOT use NS stats.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Bluelight sends a fleet of 8 navy carriers to attack Japan of Catigula from behind by sending missiles before leaving the area. Before going, however, departs from it are a force of approximately 70 fighter jets to speculate the war from above. If attacked, will drop missiles.

Trinadaed
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Liberation of Japan (Part 2)

Postby Trinadaed » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:11 pm

The Scorpio Spikal will then liberate western Japan, and place it in Peninsular control. The Frugs are holding bitter resistance attacking eastern Catigula.
3-9 roll, and the Scorpio Spikal successfully liberate western Japan. Now, to liberate the rest of Japan.
6-7,
Meaning the Scorpio Spikal Federation liberates all of Catigulan East Kekistan Japan, and finishes Operation Kekistan in Japan.
Battle Map
*whoops, forgot about the occupied territory splitting japan*
Last edited by Trinadaed on Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trinadaed
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Delay

Postby Trinadaed » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Trinadaed delays the liberation of Beijing due to a bubonic plague outbreak in Korea, and is sending reinforcements to base themselves in southern Japan to avoid the plague.
Last edited by Trinadaed on Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trinadaed
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Liberation of Pyongyang and Beijing

Postby Trinadaed » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Pyongyang

Scorpio Spikal troops split from defending the occupied Japan and liberating Pyongyang (since Scorpio Spikals are immune to most diseases a human can get). They first make a station in occupied Seoul, and then set off to occupy Pyongyang. They bombard Pyongyang and then a head-on assault of Pyongyang, resulting in about 15,000 Scorpio Spikal deaths. With a 4-6 dice roll, the Scorpio Spikal Federation liberates the city of Pyongyang. They set off to liberate the region of Pyongyang, doing so easily with only about 2,000 Scorpio Spikal deaths.

Beijing
Trinadaedian and Federal troops begin to bombard the fortifications of outer Beijing. Next, they'll sabotage key areas so that reinforcements cannot arrive there. After that, Federal troops will capture about 2-3 bunkers. Then, the invasion of Beijing will begin.
Liberation of Beijing
Trinadaedian and Federal troops arrive the next morning in the coasts of outer Beijing and aim for the bunkers. Trinadaedian troops capture the west bunker and Federal troops capture the east bunker, but Trinadaed lost about 45,000 troops and Scorpio Spikal, 2,000. Next, they move inland and secure the city. Scorpio Spikal troops in the north and Trinadaedian troops in the south, with a 7-12 roll, wipe out Catigulan control over Beijing, and concluding Operation Kekistan.
Map
Map of (most) of East Asia after Operation Kekistan.
Blue arrows signify the future path of Peninsular troops in the upcoming Operation Mongolia.
Last edited by Trinadaed on Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Catigula
Attaché

Founded: May 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:37 pm

With Catigula’s forces in Japan and Korea decimated, Catigulan factories are working overtime on a new top secret prototype to be revealed later.

Catigula retains control of Florida under martial law. The peninsula is patrolled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by an army of 100,000 four story high killer robots.

The Raemax invasion was unsuccessful. Catigula’s troops are withdrawing.

Catigula has all but lost this war. The only hope left is the secret prototype.
I AM CATIGULA, FOUNDER OF THE CATIGULAN CONFEDERATION!!!
Catigula Declares War! (International Incidents)
An 0.066666667 civilization according to this index
A 2 civilization, according to this index.
I have two cats, their names are Harry and Sneaker.
The flag is a picture of Sneaker, he's a real chonker.
My dispatches (please look at all the dispatches, not just the factbook)

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:24 pm

(OOC: Wow! Am I already out or can I start an insurgency?)
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars
3. The rest of the Solar System (Solar System is Division 0)
4. 27 other divisions (Division 1-27)
An alliance of racially Northeast Asian countries friendly with White Nationalists, Zionists and nationalists in the Middle East and India.
We are an alliance of rich, safe and clean nations. Rapid scientific development, space exploration, modern cities, skyscrapers and high-speed trains..you will enjoy ultra-modern life if you come and visit us.
We were a Tier 7, Level 0, Type 8 civilization according to this index. Our old map News By 3173 we rule over the universe.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:21 pm

Catigula wrote:With Catigula’s forces in Japan and Korea decimated, Catigulan factories are working overtime on a new top secret prototype to be revealed later.

Catigula retains control of Florida under martial law. The peninsula is patrolled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by an army of 100,000 four story high killer robots.

The Raemax invasion was unsuccessful. Catigula’s troops are withdrawing.

Catigula has all but lost this war. The only hope left is the secret prototype.

Heard of the secret and presumably (obviously) powerful prototype, Bluelight retreats to outer-space, where it’s small space armada tour around the Earth, claiming the lower space as it’s territory should there be a note of attempted invasion.

Cosmicium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmicium » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:20 pm

After hearing reports of a secret superproject that Catigula has to desperately try to achieve victory, the Atlantus orders its landed troops return to the ship and the RX-9000 begins searching for the weapon in question.
We do NOT use NS stats.

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:24 am

EastKekistan wrote:(OOC: Wow! Am I already out or can I start an insurgency?)

You’ve been mostly liberated at this point. Go ahead if you want.

Cosmicium wrote:After hearing reports of a secret superproject that Catigula has to desperately try to achieve victory, the Atlantus orders its landed troops return to the ship and the RX-9000 begins searching for the weapon in question.

Haha! You’ll never find it! It’s hidden deep underground in a secret location!
Last edited by Catigula on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trinadaed
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Chinese Military Access

Postby Trinadaed » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:13 am

We will try to persuade the Chinese for military access so that we can liberate Mongolia from Catigula.
2/2 dice roll, which means China accepts, and we can begin Operation Mongolia.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:19 am

Catigula wrote:Haha! You’ll never find it! It’s hidden deep underground in a secret location!

Knowing this information, Bluelight gathers a list of nuclear bomb launch sites and deposit sites and announces all of the sites on the list are suspected places where the prototype is hidden.

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:44 am

Slowly, the device emerged from the ground, yet was silent as it rose from the depths of the Earth, where it had been under construction for years.

Pointing its massive barrel at the RX-9000, it fired an invisible, undetectable beam of supercharged protons and energized particles, mimicking a solar flare.

The Earth’s lights went out.

The weapon retreated underground as the RX-9000 orbited silently overhead.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:48 am

Catigula wrote:Slowly, the device emerged from the ground, yet was silent as it rose from the depths of the Earth, where it had been under construction for years.

Pointing its massive barrel at the RX-9000, it fired an invisible, undetectable beam of supercharged protons and energized particles, mimicking a solar flare.

The Earth’s lights went out.

The weapon retreated underground as the RX-9000 orbited silently overhead.

The world is in curiosity, after a worldwide display of a mini aurora borealis was visibly seen to millions of people.

Out of suspicion, Bluelight attempts to track where it came from, using eyewitness accounts in different times across the globe.

The Navy and Olive Domain
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Subterranean Efforts

Postby The Navy and Olive Domain » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:52 am

90 Scorpio Spikal subterranean divisions are ordered to search the prototype superweapon, and destroy it on sight, while 20 Trinadaedian divisions are ordered to move through China into Mongolia.

The Navy and Olive Domain finally declares war on Catigula.
My Threads:
NS Elevator 2
Emperor of the NS Elevator 2 Thread.

Funniest Quotes
Lengthened Signature

The Navy and Olive Domain
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Navy and Olive Domain » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:56 am

8 Trinadaedian divisions are ordered to protect The Navy and Olive Domain while Navy and Olive teleports to the Catigulan universe.
My Threads:
NS Elevator 2
Emperor of the NS Elevator 2 Thread.

Funniest Quotes
Lengthened Signature

Goldgamia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Goldgamian intervention against Catigula

Postby Goldgamia » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:12 am

Today, the king stated "This totalitarian dictatorship has lived on long enough! Today I am announcing a declaration of war on Catigula, 20 Goldgamian infantry, 15 motorised infantry and 10 tank divisions have already launched attacks on them, this disgusting nation is not going to slide right past me or the Goldgamian Social Liberal party, the Goldgamian Armed forces, the Goldgamian Navy, the Goldgamian Royal Air Force and the Goldgamian Special Forces are preparing for a mass offensive on Catigula at this very moment! It is time we bring along democracy and freedom to their state and liberate the humans that are considered slaves in their society today! We will fight this war until they capitulate! Special forces are currently taking down landmarks and military buildings at this very moment! We will not surrender!"
Recent Goldgamian News:

No recent news as of now.

Member of LITA

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:18 am

Goldgamia wrote:Today, the king stated "This totalitarian dictatorship has lived on long enough! Today I am announcing a declaration of war on Catigula, 20 Goldgamian infantry, 15 motorised infantry and 10 tank divisions have already launched attacks on them, this disgusting nation is not going to slide right past me or the Goldgamian Social Liberal party, the Goldgamian Armed forces, the Goldgamian Navy, the Goldgamian Royal Air Force and the Goldgamian Special Forces are preparing for a mass offensive on Catigula at this very moment! It is time we bring along democracy and freedom to their state and liberate the humans that are considered slaves in their society today! We will fight this war until they capitulate! Special forces are currently taking down landmarks and military buildings at this very moment! We will not surrender!"

A squadron of a billion tiny ant-bots are deployed. These bots, a recent innovation, lace together to cover the victim. Skin-dissolving acid is then released to disintegrate the victim. These bots have an estimated lifetime of twelve victims per individual bot. A billion should be enough to destroy the first wave of attackers.

Cosmicium
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmicium » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:31 am

An analysis of the effects caused by the apparent firing of the superweapon traces the location to right above the RX-9000. The Atlantus battlecruiser is sent to investigate.
We do NOT use NS stats.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents