NATION

PASSWORD

Catigula Declares War! (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Catigula
Attaché

Founded: May 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:20 am

Catigulan troops launch a surprise attack on Trinidaedian forces in East Asia.
I AM CATIGULA, FOUNDER OF THE CATIGULAN CONFEDERATION!!!
Catigula Declares War! (International Incidents)
An 0.066666667 civilization according to this index
A 2 civilization, according to this index.
I have two cats, their names are Harry and Sneaker.
The flag is a picture of Sneaker, he's a real chonker.
My dispatches (please look at all the dispatches, not just the factbook)

Scorpio Spikal
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Scorpio Spikal » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:49 am

Trinadaed is forced to retreat to eastern Kazakhstan and the war turns into a pause as Peninsular troops withdraw with the war becoming less active.
:kick abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
:ban 0123456789
Scorpio Spikal Federation - The Tropes
I just kicked the entire alphabet and all of the numbers from my Minecraft server.

ZSeparatists
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby ZSeparatists » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:55 am

We wish to oppose Catigula due to the theocratic ideas that they have.
I am not actually a fascist, I used to be a right wing person but now I’m more of a leaning right person.

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:51 am

HAIL!!! HAIL!!! HAIL!!! HIS HOLYNESS CATIGULA HAS NUKED THE PAGANS OF ZSEPARATISTS AND NEW CABO AZUL!!!

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:47 am

The Mainframe, while sending ships in the empty space between its territory and System 2008, discovers a planet whose inhabitants are oddly similar to Felis catus of the Sol system, but sapient and with medium to high levels of technology. One ship, Mobile Datacenter CA75, stays behind to record transmissions from the surface and learn more about the newly discovered civilization.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (earth-year 3345): International Subsystem scales up operations in 42E5 "New York," Earth, now the largest known concentration of androids.

Factbooks | About Me | NationStates Flag Bracket II | Bytes (card farming region) | MAINFRAMEWAVE
Feel free to telegram me about anything. I'll do my best to respond.
Canon is relative to the observer. Not using NS stats.
This nation does not represent my real views, and if it represents yours, I question your sanity.

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:03 pm

After two days of monitoring transmissions, Mobile Datacenter CA75 has learned enough information to start the first stage of assimilation. They transmit a virus to several of the robots in the military. The robots seem to continue to function normally, but whenever they are idle, they are executing code sent by the Cosmic Mainframe.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (earth-year 3345): International Subsystem scales up operations in 42E5 "New York," Earth, now the largest known concentration of androids.

Factbooks | About Me | NationStates Flag Bracket II | Bytes (card farming region) | MAINFRAMEWAVE
Feel free to telegram me about anything. I'll do my best to respond.
Canon is relative to the observer. Not using NS stats.
This nation does not represent my real views, and if it represents yours, I question your sanity.

Grotesque Spore Creatures
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grotesque Spore Creatures » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:47 am

With GSC's support, Trinadaed regains Kazakhstan but fierce fighting occurs in Russia.
IC name: LAETHIAN SWARM
Originally a friendly peaceful hivemind like thing turned Zerg. (Queen Van Daele is the Queen of Blades of this universe)
WORK IN PROGRESS, INFINITELY - Art (gonna finally actually post something there maybe idk)
[CURRENT YEAR - (4550 AD)]

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Catigula uses 7 wmds on GSC

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:48 pm

Jebediah XIII, CatPollo XXIX, and HAL 9001, the three Catigulan space stations capable of dropping weapons of mass destruction have been joined by 20 laser satellite prototypes. These small test satellites are 7 catfeet square and 34 claws thick. They are capable of firing a laser strong enough to destroy a ground based target the size of an HS3.

ColdShadow
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 15, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ColdShadow » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:54 am

20 Tanks and 4,000 infantry units are being dispatched from Sicily to Syria to assist Comrade Catigula.

ColdShadow
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 15, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ColdShadow » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:50 am

Our Infantry and Tanks have arrived and are progressing through the desert to fight East Kekistan
Last edited by ColdShadow on Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

The United States of Nuclear Weapons
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of Nuclear Weapons » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:48 am

The USUSNW declares war on Catigula for trying to take over the universe, and establishes a space program whilst making WMDs from Thorium and Plutonium...

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:18 am

Catigula thanks his ally Coldshadow for the assistance.

Catigulan antinuke lasers are readied to fire at any nuclear weapons launched against the Great Chonk.

New Cabo Azul
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cabo Azul » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:19 am

/bump
Embassy Program
A class 2 nation, according to this index

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:28 am

It seems as if the New Cabo Azulean guerrilla warfare is having very little effect on the occupying robots.

The Jovannic
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Jovannic » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:40 am

a stealth research ship encounters the battles going on and head back to home planet.
ALL HAIL THE JOVANNIC!!!

Sporting Achievements:
1st:
2nd:
3rd: 3rd Jenna Raven Cup, Mike Sarzo Memorial Trophy
4th: NS World Cup of Masters I
Semi-finals: IFC1
Honourable Mentions: Olympic Sliver Medal in Football (XIV Olympiad)

Charging forward to return to glory! (II)
Cricket ranking: ??
Football Ranking: 202

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grotesque Spore Creatures » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:09 am

it's nice to see how far this thread has come
/skipme
Originally a friendly peaceful hivemind like thing turned Zerg. (Queen Van Daele is the Queen of Blades of this universe)
WORK IN PROGRESS, INFINITELY - Art (gonna finally actually post something there maybe idk)

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

The War of Earth, the Front at Home

Postby Grotesque Spore Creatures » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:10 am

The Front at Home, the effects of the WMDs
The WMDs are unable to deal heavy casualties to GSC's forces on Earth, which only numbered 600 million including naval and air forces out of its huge defensive military force of 1 trillion (being hiveminded).
Due to the distance of the fighting, thousands of parsecs away, the way of life that happened as if there was no war would resume
Most spore creatures remain in their positions mainly unaffected.
Dead: 294,000
Wounded: 1,395,000 (215,000 fatally wounded)

GSC's Mercenary Industry and the Rise of the Nation's Neutrality
With King Baa's rule, GSC began to open up with other nations. This prompted a huge mercenary industry, where about 150 million Spore Creatures hailing from the nation fought as guards or even as soldiers on the sides in minor nations.
As tensions began to heat up, most of the minor nations promised not to invade GSC. An invasion was futile due to the sheer strength and population of the country, being comparable to the Scorpio Spikals despite being much, much smaller.

Conventional Warfare on Earth
Peninsular Alliance
4.3 billion total forces (Scorpio Spikal Federation: 3 billion / Chibby: 400 million / Frug: 300 million / Flitt: 400 million / Flirgle: 180 million / Trinadaed: 20 million)
Fighting on Earth dies down to a low level
The Battle of Moscow would be the last major battle in the war, for now, with a pyrrhic Chibby victory. A counteroffensive was stopped by the Peninsular coalition, but due to poor geography almost everywhere except for Africa a land offensive is impossible
Meanwhile Peninsular leaders are planning an offensive in Africa...they have it named 'Operation Raging Ice' and plan to land in Madagascar and Tanzania.
They also planned a second offensive in Oceania codenamed 'Operation Dragon's Fury' to take the Pacific Islands from Catigula and its allies, including Australia and New Zealand while an invasion of North Africa codenamed Operation Boiling Water will be executed in conjunction with Operation Blitz, the invasion of the remainder of European Russia.
UPAS
United Protectorate of Adapting Spores
614 million total forces (600 million GSC / 13 million FSC / 1 million Specian Protectorate)
Peninsular Alliance troops tended to flood GSC offensives, and due to conventional warfare this led to GSC forces being bogged down more than expected. As a result, GSC is planning a fully independent landing in Alaska. Codenamed ``Operation Mega Flames`` this operation goes as follows:
  • Gain naval and air superiority in the Bering Strait and in Alaska
  • Land in several key points in the country
  • Move inland, and encircle the Theocratic Hegemony forces (the name GSC gives to Catigula and its allies) in the middle of the country
  • Take Juneau and Whitehorse
However, GSC is also planning another operation, an operation that could possibly make them a scourge of the galaxy. They were planning 'Dominion of the Adapting Spores' and planned to betray the Peninsular Alliance either one of two ways
  • Declare war on the Alliance and push them out of Asia
  • Pull out of the war for no explained reason
Most of the 'leaders' there considered the second option; a war with the Alliance would cause many losses for both sides. However, Dominion of the Adapting Spores has very little support within the hivemind, and will likely never be executed.
Meanwhile, FSC and the SP serves as a minor support front for GSC's major offensive; with only 13 million troops, it won't be able to execute significant offensives.
Minor Allied Forces
45 million total forces (6 million Kasselian Empire, 3 million Holy Maladite Confederacy, 2 million Federation of Harmavoid, 34 million other various nations
The minor allied forces, consisting of some minor coalitions, made futile offensives in Egypt, Ukraine and the Solomon Islands. They were driven out within hours.
Kasselian Empire may withdraw soon due to the war at home (UPDATE 1)

Peninsular Alliance
Protests at Home
With a new ruler in both Trinadaed and Scorpio Spikal Federation, the embarrassment by the war especially in the air causes huge anti war protests throughout the SSF, and less intensely for Trinadaed
The remaining Peninsular Alliance members also suffer protests
If the Peninsular Alliance didn't pull away immediately, it would spell revolts throughout the alliance, especially in the Chibby, Flirgle, Frug and Flitt nations
This, combined with an economic crash in the Flitt Empire, would cause small guerilla uprisings in several planets
The Federation and its allies continued stationing troops on Earth, with a withdrawal nowhere in sight
War Begins
War has officially begun between the Tetran Order and Kasselian Empire. Could this mean a possible galactic war? (UPDATE 1)
Grox Interests
The Grox seem opportunistic to join the war against Catigula due to having nothing against the Peninsulars. Being the largest and most populous empire in Mellow Galaxy, they have interests throughout the galaxy and just wish to subjugate another empire.
Last edited by Grotesque Spore Creatures on Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents