NATION

PASSWORD

The Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Wars

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dopoka
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dopoka » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Dopokan hackers have found a vulnerability in the IFF systems that the UK has been using. If any nations have ballistic missiles or high-altitude bombers in range, we can launch a devastating strike, crippling crucial targets, including their command centres -- all their defence systems will assume our bombers are friendly. We'll only have one chance to do this, and they'll probably be able to patch it within ten to fifteen minutes (longer if we take out communications infrastructure in our attack), so we'll have to make it count.

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:03 pm

Dopoka wrote:Dopokan hackers have found a vulnerability in the IFF systems that the UK has been using. If any nations have ballistic missiles or high-altitude bombers in range, we can launch a devastating strike, crippling crucial targets, including their command centres -- all their defence systems will assume our bombers are friendly. We'll only have one chance to do this, and they'll probably be able to patch it within ten to fifteen minutes (longer if we take out communications infrastructure in our attack), so we'll have to make it count.

We have a nuclear weapon which can level the entirety of Britain. Let us use it.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:08 pm

Using the Dopokan breach, British hackers began to breach the British systems, piercing through and entering the civilian networks. Several petabytes of data are harvested from every British computer, being sent to New London for processing through a proxy server. The data has been extracted. But this wasn't the end of the British attack: the British hackers entered the civilian networks and started breaking everything from traffic lights to the power grid, causing hospitals to shut down and banks to collapse. Riots began in the streets as a blackout stormed Britain. But that wasn't all. Every single British nuclear power plant entered meltdown, causing large radioactive fallout across the islands. Finally, as if to spite the British government, every single British computer was wiped. Gone. All of it, gone. MI1 simply dusted their uniforms and smiled as Britain fell into chaos. It wasn't just a communications attack, it was a full-blown coup.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Winter Gulley
Secretary

Founded: May 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Winter Gulley » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:25 pm

Crimea Peninsula has been taken and their port is secured. The invasion if mainland Russia by W.G. has started In the cities of Rostov-on-don, Anapa, and Krasnodar.

Aeternum Vivet et Confederatio!
Aeternum Vivet et Imperium

Dopoka
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dopoka » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:33 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:British hackers

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:British attack

You confused there, or did the British hack you?

OOC: Woah, that's a lot bigger than the vulnerability I said we'd found.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Dopoka wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:British hackers

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:British attack

You confused there, or did the British hack you?

OOC: Woah, that's a lot bigger than the vulnerability I said we'd found.

OOC: We opened up your hack, and went from military to civilian.

No, we're the British government-in-exile, come to take back the Republic! Death to the King!
Please Watch

Visaria
Secretary

Founded: Jun 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:30 pm

It appears that the Russians will be defeated anytime soon. So in the mean time I will take over the Balkan states.
Last edited by Visaria on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:34 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Krvava Koupel wrote:
We still need the people within said countries.

Right. MI1 will extract the leaders and relevant personnel. Just give us a list of leads and we'll handle the whole thing within the next few months.

Step one of the Operation is a peaceful surrender. We embargo and cut off their trade routes inland, naval, and aerial. If you can get scouts in the sky, shoot down any cargo planes you see. I can handle the naval and inland blockades.
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov
"Dead Men Tell no Tales..."

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:11 pm

What's the situation in Russia like? Has Moscow been taken over yet? I've taken over the Balkans already.

The-Sith-Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The-Sith-Empire » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:10 pm

Visaria wrote:It appears that the Russians will be defeated anytime soon. So in the mean time I will take over the Balkan states.

The Russians were no match for the might of the Imperial Navy, their spacecraft are not even armed with any weaponry, and their aerial defense measures could not reach our cruiser before failing.
"The Sith are masters of the Galaxy. No-one, not even the Jedi can surpass our power."-Darth Nox.
The Sith Empire is one of many Star Wars nations, it is based off the Sith Empire from the popular online RPG known as "Star Wars: The Old Republic", we are in no way connected to the Galactic Empire as seen in the original trilogy.
We must also inform you that we do not use NS-Stats, as we are a spacefaring nation that rules part of a galaxy, those stats would not mesh together with our lore.

The Dixie Confederate Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:57 am

Visaria wrote:What's the situation in Russia like? Has Moscow been taken over yet? I've taken over the Balkans already.

Moscow was easy to take, my liege. The United States gave also capitulated it’s surrender

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:11 am

The Dixie Confederate Union wrote:
Visaria wrote:What's the situation in Russia like? Has Moscow been taken over yet? I've taken over the Balkans already.

Moscow was easy to take, my liege. The United States gave also capitulated it’s surrender

Then we have won! We have conquer Russia!

Here is the land we've won:
https://www.scribblemaps.com/api/maps/i ... mS6Iyr.png
Last edited by Visaria on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:13 am

I am now going to take over the Balkans. If anyone would like to help, it shouldn't take to long.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Krvava Koupel wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Right. MI1 will extract the leaders and relevant personnel. Just give us a list of leads and we'll handle the whole thing within the next few months.

Step one of the Operation is a peaceful surrender. We embargo and cut off their trade routes inland, naval, and aerial. If you can get scouts in the sky, shoot down any cargo planes you see. I can handle the naval and inland blockades.

Yeah, we already destroyed the British government and installed our rule over the islands.
Please Watch

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:51 pm

The new Chinese Republic has annexed the Russian Pacific coast then proceeded to invade both North and South Korea.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:41 pm

My fellow dictators, it is time for us to invade the Middle East. My arch enemy, Ajaal is located there, and he must be destroyed. This will be long war, but it will be one that we will win!

Winter Gulley
Secretary

Founded: May 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Winter Gulley » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:55 am

Visaria wrote:My fellow dictators, it is time for us to invade the Middle East. My arch enemy, Ajaal is located there, and he must be destroyed. This will be long war, but it will be one that we will win!

My forces in Caucasus Mts. Will attack from northwestern and east. Their movement will take time, but my fleet/carrier in the black sea will transport and aerial support the forces. S.L.A.I.F. (Special Land Air Incursion Force) will make raids until the main forces arrive.

Visuals:
https://ibb.co/MPtYgJ6

https://ibb.co/Ykn41CQ
Aeternum Vivet et Imperium

Pennsylvania and The Commonwealth
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania and The Commonwealth » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:01 am

Perfect, but before you do, I shall EMP them

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:02 am

whoops that was other account sorry, but I shall EMP the Ajaalis
Last edited by Visaria on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:09 am

I shall invade through Turkey

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:12 am

But remember we are invading all of the Middle East, not just Ajaal, but no matter what, DO NOT invade Israel. I have an agreement with them to not invade in exchange for military surplus
Last edited by Visaria on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kafair
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:38 pm

We are now invading Egypt, Libya and Jordan. We are now attempting to cross the Nile, though Egypt is putting up a fight. Jordan fell quickly. Libya is massing troops to aid Egypt. If anyone can distract them, I would be grateful
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx
"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech
I SUPPORT THE USE OF SWORDS IN MY MILITARY, DEAL WITH IT
The first president of the Azure Watester Federation! Join today!
NS Stats? Dont make me laugh!
NationStates Flag Bracket - 5th place!

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:21 pm

btw this forum isnt just for my dark empire wars, anyone in the forum is welcome to start there own war sims

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Im gonna invade central asia while were invading the middle east

Kafair
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:37 pm

Egypt has fallen! Our war elephants and navy have eliminated the enemy across the Nile, and we got across uncontested. Cairo is gone, and we now hold its territory. We have punched into Libya, but they managed to mass around 50k military personal on the border, and have attacked. We are now fighting on the border. We have taken control of the sea, and are bombarding their forces, but they outnumber us 50k to 46k. We are gathering our forces in occupied Jordan, but they will take a day or two to get ready. We need help to crush this force. If its gone, Libya will be without a standing army, and we will crush their pathetic defenses.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx
"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech
I SUPPORT THE USE OF SWORDS IN MY MILITARY, DEAL WITH IT
The first president of the Azure Watester Federation! Join today!
NS Stats? Dont make me laugh!
NationStates Flag Bracket - 5th place!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents