NATION

PASSWORD

The Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Wars

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Visaria
Secretary

Founded: Jun 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Wars

Postby Visaria » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:16 am

This is a war role play forum for nations in the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators. Don't make the wars completely unrealistic or just flat out pointless. Be nice have fun being at war!

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:23 am

The invasion of Russia is in effect, we will conquer them soon enough!

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:40 am

Visaria wrote:The invasion of Russia is in effect, we will conquer them soon enough!

Chinese troops quickly takes Vladivastok turning it into a massive port to support Confederation troops in the Far East.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:11 am

American Pere Housh wrote:
Visaria wrote:The invasion of Russia is in effect, we will conquer them soon enough!

Chinese troops quickly takes Vladivastok turning it into a massive port to support Confederation troops in the Far East.

Good next we to to seize St. Petersburgs.

The Dixie Confederate Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:23 am

Confederate troops launch an invasion of Philadelphia to keep the Americans out of the waf, and the Dixie Confederate’s ally, China, released a neutrality testament toward the war. Meanwhile, the Southern Navy launched an attack on St. Petersburg since it’s friendly with the Finnish

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:11 am

The Dixie Confederate Union wrote:Confederate troops launch an invasion of Philadelphia to keep the Americans out of the waf, and the Dixie Confederate’s ally, China, released a neutrality testament toward the war. Meanwhile, the Southern Navy launched an attack on St. Petersburg since it’s friendly with the Finnish

I'm almost done with taking over St. Petersburg. We will then take over Leningrad and then finally Moscow.

Dark Empire News Broadcast Station
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dark Empire News Broadcast Station » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:18 am

This just in,

The Siege of St. Petersburg is a fierce and bloody battle and has been raging on for two weeks. In other news, Visaria has decided to ban pigeons because one allegedly shit on the Visarian emperor's car. This the DEN, the trustworthy government news.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:45 am

Visaria wrote:
The Dixie Confederate Union wrote:Confederate troops launch an invasion of Philadelphia to keep the Americans out of the waf, and the Dixie Confederate’s ally, China, released a neutrality testament toward the war. Meanwhile, the Southern Navy launched an attack on St. Petersburg since it’s friendly with the Finnish

I'm almost done with taking over St. Petersburg. We will then take over Leningrad and then finally Moscow.

I’ll send troops to Moscow, start a siege. We must break them before winter. You don’t want to be another Napoleon or Hitler.

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:50 am

Give us the go and we'll send out our... Newly discovered.... WMD we call Nichov'ki...
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov
"Dead Men Tell no Tales..."

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:08 am

Krvava Koupel wrote:Give us the go and we'll send out our... Newly discovered.... WMD we call Nichov'ki...

How powerful is it? I don't want to kill the citizens as they Russia as a territory in my Empire will be useless without them.

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:26 am

Visaria wrote:
Krvava Koupel wrote:Give us the go and we'll send out our... Newly discovered.... WMD we call Nichov'ki...

How powerful is it? I don't want to kill the citizens as they Russia as a territory in my Empire will be useless without them.

Speaking of which, we'd also like to test out our new weapon known as Brahman's Grace. It is a 10 gigaton nuclear bomb, able to level entire nations to dust. It can destroy concrete within a 30,000km2 area and light fires across all of the Patagonian Desert.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:38 am

Visaria wrote:

The Nichov'ki are not an it... The Nichov'ki are a they... and they will not stop until they finish what they started... destroy everything... we've had many countries try and release these creatures from The Rift... all have failed to it.
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:44 am

Breaking News from the Krvava Koupelian Regional News Station

Earlier this week, The Small Scientist and his team were making their rounds within The Rift. As they were wandering, they came across six (6) dismembered and torn up bodies, not native to Krvava Koupel. Another person was found in a small patch of uncorrupt land, and has been rescued from The Rift. The man is being treated at an unknown location, and being interrogated to see who sent them and why. No answers have been given, but it is believed that this group was from a rebellious group somewhere within Ireland or England. Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov wishes to set an invasion on both countries, and if already invaded, wishes for access to give orders within said countries.
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:47 am

Alright the Battles of St. Petersburg and Leningrad have been won, now all we need to do is win Moscow, and then Russia will be conquered!

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:57 am

Visaria wrote:Alright the Battles of St. Petersburg and Leningrad have been won, now all we need to do is win Moscow, and then Russia will be conquered!

Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov wishes to know whether or not Ireland and England have been invaded yet? If so, we wish for access to give orders within said invaded areas for interrogation purposes. If not, operations will commence to take over said countries.
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:18 am

Visaria wrote:Alright the Battles of St. Petersburg and Leningrad have been won, now all we need to do is win Moscow, and then Russia will be conquered!

Moscow is already under invasion, my liege

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:58 am

Krvava Koupel wrote:

Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov wishes to know whether or not Ireland and England have been invaded yet? If so, we wish for access to give orders within said invaded areas for interrogation purposes. If not, operations will commence to take over said countries.

Not right now, we need to focus all attention on Russia unless England and Ireland are attacking us.

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:58 am

The Dixie Confederate Union wrote:

Excellent

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Visaria wrote:
Krvava Koupel wrote:

Not right now, we need to focus all attention on Russia unless England and Ireland are attacking us.

Operations need to commence against Ireland and England. My nation can handle them alone we are economically inclined, have some of the most advanced scientific discoveries, and some of the most powerful WMD's. We believe Ireland and England are trying to release the Nichov'ki from The Rift. If they escape, it could ruin everything. They'll go after and destroy everything. even our own people. If I can get control of Ireland and England, the rebellious group can be put to an end. We can also continue to put forth effort into our feat with Russia.
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:12 pm

Krvava Koupel wrote:
Visaria wrote:Not right now, we need to focus all attention on Russia unless England and Ireland are attacking us.

Operations need to commence against Ireland and England. My nation can handle them alone we are economically inclined, have some of the most advanced scientific discoveries, and some of the most powerful WMD's. We believe Ireland and England are trying to release the Nichov'ki from The Rift. If they escape, it could ruin everything. They'll go after and destroy everything. even our own people. If I can get control of Ireland and England, the rebellious group can be put to an end. We can also continue to put forth effort into our feat with Russia.

We can just use Brahman's Grace on them, blow it all up.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Visaria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Visaria » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:26 pm

Krvava Koupel wrote:
Visaria wrote:Not right now, we need to focus all attention on Russia unless England and Ireland are attacking us.

If it truly is necessary then commence operation immediately

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:35 pm

Visaria wrote:
The Dixie Confederate Union wrote:

Excellent

We have got this down, you go focus on other enemies.

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:41 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Krvava Koupel wrote:

We can just use Brahman's Grace on them, blow it all up.

We still need the people within said countries.
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:42 pm

Visaria wrote:
Krvava Koupel wrote:

If it truly is necessary then commence operation immediately

Operations will be commenced. We ask that all allies that happen to have anyone within these countries to be evacuated immediately.
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:43 pm

Krvava Koupel wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:We can just use Brahman's Grace on them, blow it all up.

We still need the people within said countries.

Right. MI1 will extract the leaders and relevant personnel. Just give us a list of leads and we'll handle the whole thing within the next few months.
Please Watch

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents