NATION

PASSWORD

Great War of the Countries: The New Order (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aeisonia
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeisonia » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:59 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by Aeisonia on Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Defence Alert Level [DEFALLEV]
[2]
Top National Stocks
AUS ↓ 0.234%
NRM ↑ 1.34%
AGA ↑ 4.87%
HGG ↑ 3.00%
PAS ↑ 1.23%
Post-societal-collapse authoritarian corporate cyberpunk hell

This nation is a perfect representation of my views.

"Dissent? Crushed. Human Rights? Never existed. Opposing countries? Obliterated. Godmodders? Hung from a streetlamp. Minorites? Forced to the dig their own graves and shot. Your sole purpose in life? Spend money, procreate, and die. Hotel? Trivago." -Neos Realm

Anthem:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMgRvlphJ4

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:31 am

Aeisonia wrote:Name of country(What is it called usually): Aeisonia
Official name of country: The Enternal Republic of Aeisonia
Head of State: The President (Real name [REDACTED])
Head of Government: The President
Government Type: Authoritarian Dictatorship
Ideology: Atheist
Goals for your nation: Eliminate democratic countries of Europe
Territory claimed: Romania, Bulgaria, Greece,
Population: 2 billion
Fascists or Democrats?: Fascist

I already took over Greece, but you can have it if you would like.

Aeisonia
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeisonia » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:41 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:I already took over Greece, but you can have it if you would like.

That's ok then. I'll withdraw.
Defence Alert Level [DEFALLEV]
[2]
Top National Stocks
AUS ↓ 0.234%
NRM ↑ 1.34%
AGA ↑ 4.87%
HGG ↑ 3.00%
PAS ↑ 1.23%
Post-societal-collapse authoritarian corporate cyberpunk hell

This nation is a perfect representation of my views.

"Dissent? Crushed. Human Rights? Never existed. Opposing countries? Obliterated. Godmodders? Hung from a streetlamp. Minorites? Forced to the dig their own graves and shot. Your sole purpose in life? Spend money, procreate, and die. Hotel? Trivago." -Neos Realm

Anthem:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMgRvlphJ4

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:21 pm

Hey guys, I just edited my app.
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:40 pm

hey, so we are pretty far in to the RP, the war will probably be ending soon.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:45 pm

Aeisonia wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:I already took over Greece, but you can have it if you would like.

That's ok then. I'll withdraw.

It's alright m8, I plan on taking over the entire Middle East, so I am fine with giving you Greece.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:29 am

South Raznakova wrote:hey, so we are pretty far in to the RP, the war will probably be ending soon.

we can always make more.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Enteres
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 28, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Enteres » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:43 pm

Name of country(What is it called usually): Enteres
Official name of country: The Democratic Republic of Enteres
Head of State: Admiral Seamus Mclellan
Head of Government: Admiral Seamus Mclellan
Government Type: Military dictatorship
Ideology: Authoritarian
Goals for your nation: World Peacekeeping
Territory claimed:
Mostly Small Nations. needed to make up for the fact I don't own my actual nations location.

-Namibia
-Botswana
-South Africa
-Zimbabwe
-Eswatini
-Lesotho
-Mozambique

Population: ~500 million
[b]Fascists or Democrats?: Democrats, I guess
A Proud Nation with high living standards and even higher standards for its armed forces, ready to fight anyone, anywhere in the world.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:42 pm

Enteres wrote:Name of country(What is it called usually): Enteres
Official name of country: The Democratic Republic of Enteres
Head of State: Admiral Seamus Mclellan
Head of Government: Admiral Seamus Mclellan
Government Type: Military dictatorship
Ideology: Authoritarian
Goals for your nation: World Peacekeeping
Territory claimed:
Mostly Small Nations. needed to make up for the fact I don't own my actual nations location.

-Namibia
-Botswana
-South Africa
-Zimbabwe
-Eswatini
-Lesotho
-Mozambique

Population: ~500 million
[b]Fascists or Democrats?: Democrats, I guess

As of now, I don’t see any territorial conflicts, so you’re accepted. And, you don’t have to start out on any side if that would serve better. That was mainly back when it was just Democrat v fascist, which the RP has grown past.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:14 pm

Hey dudes, I've been inactive for a while due to school. Can y'all please summarize what has happened since I was last here?

I'll still be rather inactive, but I thought I might as well ask now.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:33 pm

SR invaded dyllonia and destroyed it, after that there was a peace conference between opp, dyll, SR and SA, but an assassin showed up and tried to kill everyone, but jon neddard stoped them, and the assassin revealed the existence of the new order, an organization more powerful then the illuminati, and right now jon has assembled a team to inevstigate. This is a pretty quick retelling of the major events
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:45 pm

South Raznakova wrote:SR invaded dyllonia and destroyed it, after that there was a peace conference between opp, dyll, SR and SA, but an assassin showed up and tried to kill everyone, but jon neddard stoped them, and the assassin revealed the existence of the new order, an organization more powerful then the illuminati, and right now jon has assembled a team to inevstigate. This is a pretty quick retelling of the major events

Ok, thanks!

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:53 pm

welcome

Syeadeshistania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Syeadeshistania » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:04 am

Name of country(What is it called usually): Syeadeshistania
Official name of country: People's Republic of Syeadeshistania
Head of State: Supreme Leader Syed M. Ganges
Head of Government: Supreme Leader Syed M. Ganges
Government Type: Dictatorship
Ideology: Nationalism
Goals for your nation: Expansion into the middle east, establish ties with fascist nations.
Territory claimed: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal.
Population: 1.710 billion
[b]Fascists or Democrats?: Fascists I suppose
PRO: Authoritarianism, nationalism, general friendliness between Muslims and Christians, polygamy (applied to males only)
ANTI: Israeli occupation of Palestine, Kosovo independence, Ukrainian independence, white people in Africa

tier 6 civilization according to this index
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018

Birdax
Attaché

Founded: Oct 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Birdax » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:49 am

Hello!
I've been reading this and I'm confused
Is the war between the democratic powers and the commies n fascist over cause most of your last posts are charecter

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:50 am

Birdax wrote:Hello!
Is the war between the democratic powers and the commies n fascist over cause most of your last posts are charecter

It's mostly over, but more tensions are to come in the future. Now, there's a bigger threat that everyone has to defeat. Also, we generally like to do lots of character post anyway
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Birdax
Attaché

Founded: Oct 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Birdax » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:51 am

Oppermenia wrote:
Birdax wrote:Hello!

It's mostly over, but more tensions are to come in the future. Now, there's a bigger threat that everyone has to defeat. Also, we generally like to do lots of character post anyway

Ok thx!

Great Buenos Aires
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Buenos Aires » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:20 pm

Name of country(What is it called usually): Buenos Aires.
Official name of country: The Allied Provinces of The Great Buenos Aires.
Head of State: Governor Genesis Favaloro.
Head of Government: Governor Genesis Favaloro.
Government Type: Republican federalist governance.
Ideology: Democracy semi-meritocratic with authoritarian tendencies.
Goals for your nation: Obtain economic and technological benefits in the war, expand the influence of Buenos Aires, hide and protect fascist and demlcrats refugees.
Territory claimed: Argentina and Uruguay.
Population: 52 000 000.
Fascists or Democrats?: Democrat with fascist ties.
Last edited by Great Buenos Aires on Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I do not use NS stats.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:59 am

Great Buenos Aires wrote:Name of country(What is it called usually): Buenos Aires.
Goals for your nation: Obtain economic and technological benefits in the war, expand the influence of Buenos Aires, hide and protect fascist and demlcrats refugees.

The RP has actually grown past the war since it first started, there really is no more democrats vs fascists, however, you may still join

Great Buenos Aires
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Buenos Aires » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:47 am

South Raznakova wrote:
-Snip-

Well, I arrived a little late for the main confrontation of the RP but I still intend to participate. Sorry if I ask this question so ignorant and widespread but I don't know exactly how far of the RP should go back to understand what is going on, what is the situation in the world? What is that enemy that everyone should overcome?
I do not use NS stats.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:43 pm

Since I've been inactive for a while, is my land reduced to just Iran, or do I still control the other territories I conquered?

Great Buenos Aires wrote:
South Raznakova wrote:
-Snip-

Well, I arrived a little late for the main confrontation of the RP but I still intend to participate. Sorry if I ask this question so ignorant and widespread but I don't know exactly how far of the RP should go back to understand what is going on, what is the situation in the world? What is that enemy that everyone should overcome?

Here's a summary of what happened:

Before the RP, there was a war between fascism and democracy. South Acren, a prominent fascist country, lost said war and was forced to become a democracy. However, South Acren's people still wanted fascism, so South Acren ended up becoming fascist again, causing the world to become tense once again.

During the RP, tensions continued rising between the democracies and South Acren. At one point, South Acren allied with South Raznakova, which is essentially a new USSR, because South Acrenian fascism and South Raznakovan communism are both authoritarian, and thus at odds with the liberal democracies. Eventually, a war broke out between the authoritarians and the democrats.

At that point, I became inactive and lost track of the RP's events, so here is South Raznakova's summary of what happened afterwards:

South Raznakova wrote:SR (South Raznakova) invaded dyllonia (a democratic country) and destroyed it, after that there was a peace conference between opp (Oppermenia, a democratic country), dyll (Dyllonia), SR and SA (South Acren), but an assassin showed up and tried to kill everyone, but jon neddard (an Oppermenian) stoped them, and the assassin revealed the existence of the new order, an organization more powerful then the illuminati (in the past, the Illuminati tried to establish a new world order but was destroyed), and right now jon has assembled a team to inevstigate. This is a pretty quick retelling of the major events

This is the essential backstory for the RP.

Btw guys, a nation applied to the RP earlier:
Syeadeshistania wrote:Name of country(What is it called usually): Syeadeshistania
Official name of country: People's Republic of Syeadeshistania
Head of State: Supreme Leader Syed M. Ganges
Head of Government: Supreme Leader Syed M. Ganges
Government Type: Dictatorship
Ideology: Nationalism
Goals for your nation: Expansion into the middle east, establish ties with fascist nations.
Territory claimed: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal.
Population: 1.710 billion
[b]Fascists or Democrats?: Fascists I suppose

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:09 am

Legendary Island of Atlantis wrote:Okay Mr. "Left-Wing Utopia" or should I say "Left-Wing Dystopia".

Oppermenia wrote:IC Thread
Years ago, there was a war - a Great War - A battle of democracy and fascism. Men died and ships sank but as the fog of war cleared the results were apparent: Democracy won. Setting off a domino affect, many of the world powers became democratic.
Thanks Captain Obvious. Obviously the Axis cannot be Democracies, but no they can be different types of left-wingers besides friggin Democrats.

South Acren, threatened by this new spread of democracy, retaliated by launching an all-out attack on democratic countries. Eventually, the country failed and was forced into being reconstructed as a democratic country by the world powers. However, this didn't last. Fascist loyalists didn’t like the new democratic government, and citizens of SA had been taught their whole lives that fascism was superior and didn’t know any better. Civil wars erupted, and South Acren slipped democracy's grasp and restored fascism.
Fascism isn't the only non-Democratic system. Try Monarchy.

Now, there are more world tensions. Democratic and left-leaning countries are enraged by the shift of SA back to fascism and the ideology of fascism making a comeback, and by what this might mean for the state of peace they fought for years to preserve.
Then My country is opposite of an infinite left-wing according to you!

A war is coming. The Great War is coming again; the question is not if, but the question is when.
Why don't you take a time machine back to the late 1960s and tell them to declare this needed war you are talking about?

OOC

This is a nation RP where you can play as your nation and choose a side (Fascism or Democracy/Left-Leaning), and wage war in the Great War.
-Okay

There will be a main overarching story, so be sure to pay attention to posts by Oppermenia, Dyllonia, and South Acren. Keep in mind, the rp story has developed a lot already. It may be difficult to get involved at this point without reading up on it.

Okay, but it's not World War 3, because I'm worse.

Rules:

1. Nations like Nazi Philippine Empire, Sheboyganite Union are banned until it is decided they are fit to join this rp.
Racist Xenophobic Sick F!@#

2. BASIC REALISM. If you have a nation canon that’s space based or fantasy based, we can work together on how to fit it in.

3. No instant invasions. RP your fleet crossing the oceans first. Surrounding a country should take up an entire post. RP your preparations for the attack before you attack. Be realistic. NO TELEPORTATIONS. Blitzkrieg is banned henceforth.
Oh, 5th dimension bashing retard! What, you mean this!!! - (Image)

4. No WMDs of any kinds until 2 of your countries on the map are invaded.
You need them now!

5. NS stats are used for economy and population.

6. No god modding. So, basically, you don't dictate what other people's forces do and the damage they take. You only control your forces and the damage they take.
My NationState was made by God.

7. You may claim territories on the world map. However, you can only start out with staking your claim in three territories/countries. You can increase your territory through invasions, or the colonization of territories that are unclaimed. You just have to rp it. However, if you are inactive for a period of one week or more on the IC thread, your borders will be shrunken to one territory, and will be left up for grabs (they can be saved if you tell us you’ll be gone in advance). You can colonize ONE Region/Country at a time to make it fair so others have a chance to colonize as well.
I have FOUR (5th as an honorable mention for 2013)

8. NO PUPPET NATIONS. They provide an unfair advantage, as you're still the one controlling them, anyway.
Mine are not puppets.

9. Your military can only be 10% of your population. 15% if you have conscription as a national policy. Realistically, it would be less than this, but this is the maximum.
I can do that it, but you stated the opinion of a singularity, i'm multiverse so a mere military doesn't cut it. I guess the so called Fascist does.

10. And I cannot stress this enough. In order to regulate this rp, and keep things fair and fun, I am the deciding factor of what goes in this rp. So, if I say you can't have as many troops as you say you do, then you have to follow my numbers. I'm sorry, but we can't have rules without enforcement.

Code: Select all
[b]Name of country(What is it called usually):[/b]
[b]Official name of country:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]Ideology:[/b]
[b]Goals for your nation:[/b]
[b]Territory claimed:[/b]
[b]Population:[/b]
[b]Fascists or Democrats?:

https://discord.gg/6bvbuaS

Countries and territory claims:
Fascists:
South Acren - America
Vlaidacy - Portugal, Spain, France
Kyrgwalaey - Southern Kyrgyzstan (Sulyukta to Naryn)
Persia (Īrān) - Iran, Turkey, Iraq
Pangania - remains to be seen

Democrats:
Oppermenia - Greenland, Iceland, Canada
Dyllonia - Great Britain
Mersdon - remains to be seen
Glassia - remains to be seen
Artheria - Germany, Denmark, Poland

Other/Neutral:
South Raznakova - Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine
Draos - Australia, Papua New guinea, New Zealand
Cossack Khanate - remains to be seen
North Korea - Korea
Rakdai - Brazil, Peru, Venezuela

=== response mandatory

Do not post on the IC

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:38 am

Woah damn chill the hell out. Also more news is SA kinda went rogue so there little chance for an alliance or anything. After the Northern War, SA was dealing with lots of protests. Its two leaders, imma say plural since theres technically three now, nearly died and are still in the hospital. It now is being run by Erik Richter, Agent Russia/Laubach from the last few wars. Now SA is basically going to war with the rebels, which are survivors from the take over of North America. They somehow have access to military grade weapons and equipment and will target ANY country in the Continent.
Last edited by South Acren on Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:43 am

Great Buenos Aires wrote:Name of country(What is it called usually): Buenos Aires.

Ok, so the only problem with your app at the moment is the territories you claimed, were going over it now and you may be able to have those territories, but we will telegram you and let you know what happens.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:09 pm

I must say i really want a naval battle ngl. Those were the best because of how detailed they were.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents