NATION

PASSWORD

Great War of the Countries: The New Order (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:54 am

Oppermenia wrote:So yeah, in case it wasn't clear, you both are accepted. It's always nice to have new players, thanks for being part of this rp and applying in the first place

litty
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:02 am

Would anyone like to be a dear and provide a quick crash course on basically what happened thus far in the rp?
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:03 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Would anyone like to be a dear and provide a quick crash course on basically what happened thus far in the rp?

SR expanded into the soviet union countries, South Acren expanded, basically dictatorships are expanding and democratic countries are trying to figure out what to do about it
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:04 am

I brought back the USSR, SA invaded the philippines, SA and Persia also invaded Kuwait.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:06 am

Oppermenia wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Would anyone like to be a dear and provide a quick crash course on basically what happened thus far in the rp?

SR expanded into the soviet union countries, South Acren expanded, basically dictatorships are expanding and democratic countries are trying to figure out what to do about it

Reading that world tension should be 110% rn
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:07 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:SR expanded into the soviet union countries, South Acren expanded, basically dictatorships are expanding and democratic countries are trying to figure out what to do about it

Reading that world tension should be 110% rn

It's built up, alright. All it should take is one straw to break the camel's back, once South Acren is online.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:08 am

Oppermenia wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Reading that world tension should be 110% rn

It's built up, alright. All it should take is one straw to break the camel's back, once South Acren is online.

I'll get a first post up in an hour or two once I'm off work.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Kunkenga
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kunkenga » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:19 pm

Name of country(What is it called usually): STRATGEN Security Services
Official name of country: STRATGEN
Head of State: Gideon Shamesi
Head of Government: Gideon Shamesi
Government Type: Corporate Autocracy (Private Military Corporation)
Ideology: None
Goals for your nation: Maximise revenue and prestige
Territory claimed: Regional offices across the globe and main operation facility in Democratic Republic of the Congo (basically they are based in the DRC but can operate globally wherever their offices haven't been closed)
Population: 100 million
Fascists or Democrats?: Works for one or the other at a time, but vehemently dislike working with fascists
Last edited by Kunkenga on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Earlier, I said that I retconned much of my nation's past GWoTC history, but it feels weird not being able to have that past history, so I'm unretconning it. Now I'm considering my nation's entire past history in GWoTC as canon (except for when the Mongol Empire was restored, pretend it never happened).

At its peak, Iran in GWoTC was larger than the three main Persian Empires (Achaemenid, Sassanian, and Safavid), but Aryanpour does not consider past GWoTC Iran as being on the level of the three main Persian Empires since it was very liberal and unstable.

Even though Aryanpour does want to reclaim Iran/Persia's historical lands, there are some, such as the Netherlands and Vietnam (both taken over in past versions of GWoTC) that he has no interest in, due to being too far from Persia proper.

EDIT: Also, Iran from the past GWoTC was on paper an absolute monarchy, but the Shah respected the peoples' opinions to the point that it functioned as a democracy. However, I'm revising history so that it was a constitutional monarchy, both on paper and in practice.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:06 pm

Kunkenga wrote:Name of country(What is it called usually): STRATGEN Security Services
Official name of country: STRATGEN
Head of State: Gideon Shamesi
Head of Government: Gideon Shamesi
Government Type: Corporate Autocracy (Private Military Corporation)
Ideology: None
Goals for your nation: Maximise revenue and prestige
Territory claimed: Regional offices across the globe and main operation facility in Democratic Republic of the Congo (basically they are based in the DRC but can operate globally wherever their offices haven't been closed)
Population: 100 million
Fascists or Democrats?: Works for one or the other at a time, but vehemently dislike working with fascists

Accepted
Don't underestimate us.

The Glass Oasis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glass Oasis » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:34 pm

I’m making a post now but I’m not sure what to write BEFORE the telegram, is it ok if I just have the telegram and edit to write the rest of the text later
A nation in the northwest Glass Desert of Rængo, 1k ly from Earth. So far basically the only Slime Rancher theme nation!
Redoing sig, probably.
Im not gonna be very active on here for a little while, but don’t worry im ok
Year: 2570 Name: Federation of the Glass Oasis, (the) Glass Oasis
1 NB = 50 NC(newcents) = .36 NS dollars
If statedn't in factbooks or forums, imagine, and/or go by SR things,or not,I don't care. NSstats loosely followed.
Adjustable PMT?-FT-FFT? + FanT mix. Kinda just SR tech.

I have Scratch!
shame I’m sometimes making accidentally wrong choices but oh well, JUST LIKE REALITY!Ha,ha,hah..ha

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:44 pm

The Glass Oasis wrote:I’m making a post now but I’m not sure what to write BEFORE the telegram, is it ok if I just have the telegram and edit to write the rest of the text later

Not an RP mod, but I'd recommend putting some sort of notice before the telegram that says something about how the post is still being written.

The Holy Sun
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Sun » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:52 pm

Name of country(What is it called usually): The Holy Sun
Official name of country: The Empire of The Holy Sun
Head of State: Empress Alix Chang
Head of Government: Alexander Yang
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy and parliamentary democracy
Ideology: Democracy
Goals for your nation: To protect the borders of The Holy Sun, To defend the democracies of the world and to prevent the spread of fascism
Territory claimed: China, Taiwan, and Mongolia
Population: 1.403 billion
Fascists or Democrats?: Democrats
Last edited by The Holy Sun on Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:10 am

Did South Raznakova just arrest ambassadors?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:28 am

South Raznakova wrote:
ya, I have advanced exo suits, AI, rail guns and combat drones, look at my post about my drones on the IC.

So do i.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:29 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:Did South Raznakova just arrest ambassadors?

And yes, yes he did. Also i invaded Oppermenia without a declaration of war. Plus put a no prisoner rule for my SFs in Dyllonia.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:54 am

The Holy Sun wrote:Name of country(What is it called usually): The Holy Sun
Official name of country: The Empire of The Holy Sun
Head of State: Empress Alix Chang
Head of Government: Alexander Yang
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy and parliamentary democracy
Ideology: Democracy
Goals for your nation: To protect the borders of The Holy Sun, To defend the democracies of the world and to prevent the spread of fascism
Territory claimed: China, Taiwan, and Mongolia
Population: 1.403 billion
Fascists or Democrats?: Democrats

Accepted
Don't underestimate us.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:32 pm

Since I don't consider the restored Mongol Empire as being canon in my RP nation's history despite them affecting my nation in important ways, I'll make it so it was Suryak doing those things instead. For example, instead of past democratic Iran being a protectorate of the restored Mongol Empire, it was a protectorate of Suryak.

I chose Suryak since it was authoritarian and enemies with past democratic Iran, just like the RME.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

My App!

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:19 am

Name of country(What is it called usually): United Kingdom
Official name of country: United Kingdom of Aquitayne and Symphonia
Head of State: Empress Seondeok Yamato
Head of Government: Prime Minister Adaminghir Singh
Government Type: Unitary constitutional monarchy
Ideology: Classical liberalism, Social liberalism, parliamentary constitutionalism, common law
Goals for your nation:
  • technological leadership in IT, automation, semiconductor, computer industries
  • economic leadership through practice of free trade and government-private joint cooperatives
  • security Home Islands through cooperation on sea-air capabilities
  • maintenance of pacifist constitution, with exceptions for defense of allied states
Territory claimed: Japan, Micronesia
Population: 126.8 million (Japanese 2017 census)
[b]Fascists or Democrats?: Democrats
Last edited by Empire of Symphonia on Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:36 am

Empire of Symphonia wrote:Name of country(What is it called usually): United Kingdom
Ideology: Classical liberalism, Social liberalism, parliamentary constitutionalism, common law
Goals for your nation:
  • technological leadership in IT, automation, semiconductor, computer industries
  • economic leadership through practice of free trade and government-private joint cooperatives
  • maintenance of pacifist constitution, with exceptions for defense of allied states

Japan is open and I can cede you Micronesia
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:45 am

Draos wrote:Japan is open and I can cede you Micronesia

Its fine! You can keep Micronesia. I didn't figure out what was controlled by whom beyond what was listed in the first page.
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:47 am

Empire of Symphonia wrote:
Draos wrote:Japan is open and I can cede you Micronesia

Its fine! You can keep Micronesia. I didn't figure out what was controlled by whom beyond what was listed in the first page.

those claims haven't been updated yet there is an updated list on our discord
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:06 am

South Acren I replied you probably missed

The Archipelago Territory wrote:Department of Defense and Military Affairs, New Lifewell

Alarms blared as generals and lieutenants started to crowd the defense bunker, with some leaving to the Executive Command Center to meet with the top government officials. A screen provided them with live video on what was happening in South Acren. The ships were getting shaken from the impact of the blasts, but they held up.

Meanwhile, the most of the missiles hit the water, with one successfully locking on to its target. The guns kept firing, but their accuracy was questionable. They heard the captain saying something about the FRS Leviathan and then the audio cut out at the sound of the ship rocking again.

The Captain piloted the ship to full speed and entered South Acren territorial waters, before sending the following message:

SOS, this is the FRS Annihilator!
In Moscow, a C-130 transport Aircraft, the same plane that carried the ambassador entered restricted airspace near the MSD base at a high speed, although the ambassador wasn’t on it.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:28 am

Empire of Symphonia wrote:Name of country(What is it called usually): United Kingdom
Goals for your nation:

Hi, you’re accepted! Sorry for not being online to do it sooner!
Don't underestimate us.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:45 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:South Acren I replied you probably missed

The Archipelago Territory wrote:Department of Defense and Military Affairs, New Lifewell

Alarms blared as generals and lieutenants started to crowd the defense bunker, with some leaving to the Executive Command Center to meet with the top government officials. A screen provided them with live video on what was happening in South Acren. The ships were getting shaken from the impact of the blasts, but they held up.

Meanwhile, the most of the missiles hit the water, with one successfully locking on to its target. The guns kept firing, but their accuracy was questionable. They heard the captain saying something about the FRS Leviathan and then the audio cut out at the sound of the ship rocking again.

The Captain piloted the ship to full speed and entered South Acren territorial waters, before sending the following message:

SOS, this is the FRS Annihilator!
In Moscow, a C-130 transport Aircraft, the same plane that carried the ambassador entered restricted airspace near the MSD base at a high speed, although the ambassador wasn’t on it.

SORRY, Post goin up now!
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents