NATION

PASSWORD

Great War of the Countries: The New Order (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:04 pm

Okay guys, I’ll be on an out-of-country trip for over half a month so I may not be so active. I’ll do what I can, but I hereby delegate my OP powers to Dyllonia for whenever I’m unable to tend to my OP duties
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:37 pm

When will the RP start?
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:14 pm

South Raznakova wrote:When will the RP start?

Hopefully soon. I really want to take back my old territories. Kuwait will be mine once again! And the Philippines, cuba Canada!, Hawaii
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Kyrgwalaey
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrgwalaey » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:57 pm

Name of country(What is it called usually): Kyrgwalaey
Official name of country: The Jingoistic States of Kyrgwalaey
Head of State: Asmofad Tajari III
Head of Government: Asmofad Tajari III
Government Type: Psychotic Dictatorship
Ideology: Traditionalist Fascist
Goals for your nation: Conquer lands North and West, instill its values on neighboring nations.
Territory claimed: Southern Kyrgyzstan (Sulyukta to Naryn)
Population: 5 Million
Fascists or Democrats?: Fascist

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:09 pm

Just to be clear, is this in the old GWOTC canon or is this a new canon? If this is in the old canon, are we starting after the Oppermenia-Suryak War RP or are we backtracking to the end of a past version? I'm wondering because judging by the title, it looks like it is in the old canon, but in the OS War, the most recent part, Suryak became an empire spanning Europe and I restored the Mongol Empire (I know now restoring the Mongol Empire is unrealistic, but did not realize it back then), so we would need explanations for their collapse. And if we start off after a past installment's ending, we'd need an explanation for why all the countries already in GWOTC have reduced land extent.

Oppermenia wrote:Okay guys, I’ll be on an out-of-country trip for over half a month so I may not be so active. I’ll do what I can, but I hereby delegate my OP powers to Dyllonia for whenever I’m unable to tend to my OP duties

Have fun on your trip!

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:07 am

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:Just to be clear, is this in the old GWOTC canon or is this a new canon? If this is in the old canon, are we starting after the Oppermenia-Suryak War RP or are we backtracking to the end of a past version? I'm wondering because judging by the title, it looks like it is in the old canon, but in the OS War, the most recent part, Suryak became an empire spanning Europe and I restored the Mongol Empire (I know now restoring the Mongol Empire is unrealistic, but did not realize it back then), so we would need explanations for their collapse. And if we start off after a past installment's ending, we'd need an explanation for why all the countries already in GWOTC have reduced land extent.
Have fun on your trip!

So from what i can guess its old canon, since i belive Suryak dissolved, RIP. The reason i can think for for the empires collapsing is a sudden return to isolationism in the defeated countries and allies made new rules for territory and borders were redrawn
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:13 pm

Kyrgwalaey wrote:Name of country(What is it called usually): Kyrgwalaey
Official name of country: The Jingoistic States of Kyrgwalaey
Head of State: Asmofad Tajari III
Head of Government: Asmofad Tajari III
Government Type: Psychotic Dictatorship
Ideology: Traditionalist Fascist
Goals for your nation: Conquer lands North and West, instill its values on neighboring nations.
Territory claimed: Southern Kyrgyzstan (Sulyukta to Naryn)
Population: 5 Million
Fascists or Democrats?: Fascist

Accepted!
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:16 am

South Acren wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:Just to be clear, is this in the old GWOTC canon or is this a new canon? If this is in the old canon, are we starting after the Oppermenia-Suryak War RP or are we backtracking to the end of a past version? I'm wondering because judging by the title, it looks like it is in the old canon, but in the OS War, the most recent part, Suryak became an empire spanning Europe and I restored the Mongol Empire (I know now restoring the Mongol Empire is unrealistic, but did not realize it back then), so we would need explanations for their collapse. And if we start off after a past installment's ending, we'd need an explanation for why all the countries already in GWOTC have reduced land extent.
Have fun on your trip!

So from what i can guess its old canon, since i belive Suryak dissolved, RIP. The reason i can think for for the empires collapsing is a sudden return to isolationism in the defeated countries and allies made new rules for territory and borders were redrawn

Ok, thanks!

Btw guys, here is my app:

Name of country(What is it called usually): Persia (Īrān).
Official name of country: The Expansive Realm of Persia (Mulk-i Vasi' al-Fazā-yi Īrān).
Head of State: Rahbar Kourosh Āryānpour.
Head of Government: Rahbar Kourosh Āryānpour.
Government Type: Fascist Dictatorship.
Ideology: Classical Fascism, Persian Cultural Nationalism, Imperialism.
Goals for your nation: To restore the Achaemenid Empire (the first Persian Empire), preserve the glory, prosperity, and heritage of the Persian people, and become a world superpower.
Territory claimed: Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia Iraq.
Population: My NS population is 2.648 billion, but that may not be realistic, so I added the populations of Iran, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia to get 195,570,418.
Fascists or Democrats?: Fascists, though they are rather suspicious of both the fascist and democratic sides.

EDIT: As for that whole restored Mongol Empire thing, it only existed during the OS War installment, so knowing that the OS War installment was rather short, and assuming it collapsed as soon as the OS War RP died, it means that from an IC viewpoint, the restored Mongol Empire was a very brief occupation.

I was wondering how people claiming its former territories would resolve their lore, but if we assume that they existed beforehand and the Mongols just occupied it briefly, then it would resolve this.

On an unrelated note, I can' wait for the RP to start! GWOTC was the first NS RP I participated in, so this gives me a bit of nostalgia.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:25 am

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:
South Acren wrote:

Ok, thanks!

Official name of country: The Expansive Realm of Persia (Mulk-i Vasi' al-Fazā-yi Īrān).
Goals for your nation: To restore the Achaemenid Empire (the first Persian Empire), preserve the glory, prosperity, and heritage of the Persian people, and become a world superpower.
Territory claimed: Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
Population: My NS population is 2.648 billion, but that may not be realistic, so I added the populations of Iran, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia to get 195,570,418.
Fascists or Democrats?: Fascists, though they are rather suspicious of both the fascist and democratic sides.

EDIT: As for that whole restored Mongol Empire thing, it only existed during the OS War installment, so knowing that the OS War installment was rather short, and assuming it collapsed as soon as the OS War RP died, it means that from an IC viewpoint, the restored Mongol Empire was a very brief occupation.

I was wondering how people claiming its former territories would resolve their lore, but if we assume that they existed beforehand and the Mongols just occupied it briefly, then it would resolve this.

On an unrelated note, I can' wait for the RP to start! GWOTC was the first NS RP I participated in, so this gives me a bit of nostalgia.

not a co-op enforcer but I'd recommend replacing one of the countries with iraq so you can't be split off and/or there's not just this giant gaping hole between Turkey-Iran and Saudi Arabia
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:21 am

So, question, is the international groups still a thing or has everyone returned to isolationism?
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:14 pm

South Acren wrote:So, question, is the international groups still a thing or has everyone returned to isolationism?
I would assume Dyllonia and Oppermenia are still alied but Draos is going isolationism due to the extreme damage both physically and mentally of the South Acren Invasion so as to prevent another such occurance. Kinda like the soviets did with the warsaw pact to keep a border between them and the west because they were tired of being invaded all the time by everyone the germans (several times) the swedes the French the polar bear brigades the Czechoslovak legions that fought their way through the country during the civil war.
Last edited by Draos on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:54 pm

Draos wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:Ok, thanks!

Territory claimed: Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.

not a co-op enforcer but I'd recommend replacing one of the countries with iraq so you can't be split off and/or there's not just this giant gaping hole between Turkey-Iran and Saudi Arabia

I thought about it and that's a good idea. I'll replace Saudi Arabia with Iraq.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:59 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:
South Acren wrote:

Ok, thanks!

Accepted!

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:21 pm

Dyllonia wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:Ok, thanks!

Accepted!

Thanks!

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:40 pm

I just remembered that in the previous RPs, I controlled a New Zealand military complex consisting of a base in what I think was Milford Sound and a cave complex stretching from Milford Sound to a point in the Southern Alps (this was established during and after the Illuminati War).

Draos, would you prefer that the area stay under Draosian control or that it transitions to Persian control during the RP?

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:12 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:I just remembered that in the previous RPs, I controlled a New Zealand military complex consisting of a base in what I think was Milford Sound and a cave complex stretching from Milford Sound to a point in the Southern Alps (this was established during and after the Illuminati War).

Draos, would you prefer that the area stay under Draosian control or that it transitions to Persian control during the RP?

I'd prefer it to stay under my control as Draos isn't going to accept foreign military bases and is going into total isolationism.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:48 pm

Draos wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:I just remembered that in the previous RPs, I controlled a New Zealand military complex consisting of a base in what I think was Milford Sound and a cave complex stretching from Milford Sound to a point in the Southern Alps (this was established during and after the Illuminati War).

I'd prefer it to stay under my control as Draos isn't going to accept foreign military bases and is going into total isolationism.

Ok.

---

Mersdon, would you like to continue or end the Donut Tribe storyline?

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:09 am

boop

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:57 pm

Draos wrote:boop

Beep

Hopefully we can get this set up as soon, when Oppermenia returns we can get the IC thread going

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:53 am

I was hopeing it would go up soon but it is better to wait gor everyone
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:33 am

I'm sorry I was gone, everyone, but I'm back. I truly apologize that I couldn't really do anything while I was gone.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:35 am

To answer old questions, it's mainly new canon but loosely integrates details from previous canon.
Don't underestimate us.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Oppermenia wrote:I'm sorry I was gone, everyone, but I'm back. I truly apologize that I couldn't really do anything while I was gone.

Welcome back, its no problem that you were gone. We all have a life outside of NS. I cant wait till the IC goes up. I vill retake za fatherland!
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

The North American Powers
Secretary

Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The North American Powers » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:21 am

Name of Country (what it is usually called): NAP
Official Name of Country: The Empire of the North American Powers
Head of State: Heath Campbell HCF
Head of Government: Heath Campbell HCF
Government Type: Right-winged dictatorship
Ideology: Radical Conservatism (minus the freedom of the people part)
Goals for nation: Eradicate democracy entirely, become a global superpower
Teritory Claimed: According to my nation’s history, I own all of Canada and the US. I can see that both of those are currently taken. If I could please start out in simply the state of California, that would be great. If not I will start out in Mexico.
Population: 2.3 billion
Fasicst or democrat? Fascist

United Stowle Boxzines
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby United Stowle Boxzines » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:27 am

Looks interesting. Tag.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents