NATION

PASSWORD

The Darkest Hour (MATURE)(MT/PMT)(OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:50 am

Snofjogur wrote:
EastKekistan wrote:What do you mean?

I don't play Crusader Kings, so I had no idea what they were on about either, but I googled "karling" and this and this came up. I thus think they're talking about the massive blob-shaped EK empire spanning much of the eastern hemisphere that will form in a few years. Though still smaller than Russia, EK will be pretty big and arguably stronger than its bigger cousin to the north... and let's not even talk about the burgeoning antitropicalist movement. Genocide is inevitable.

Sure. it won't form during the game though if it is sufficiently short. The longer it is the less likely that we can restrain the EKTM. Eventually EKTM may completely change East Kekistan.

If you look at the factbooks you can see what an EKTM-dominated East Kekistan is like. They invented "East Kekistanism" and eventually completely purged the tropics. In 2220 East Kekistani racists declared that a prosperous, healthy and strong Temperate World had been achieved.

If you don't want that you need to stop NAS ASAP. We might actually begin to help out if EKTM becomes outright pro-NAS.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars
3. The rest of the Solar System (Solar System is Division 0)
4. 27 other divisions (Division 1-27)
An alliance of racially Northeast Asian countries friendly with White Nationalists, Zionists and nationalists in the Middle East and India.
We are an alliance of rich, safe and clean nations. Rapid scientific development, space exploration, modern cities, skyscrapers and high-speed trains..you will enjoy ultra-modern life if you come and visit us.
We were a Tier 7, Level 0, Type 8 civilization according to this index. Our old map News By 3173 we rule over the universe.

Significance
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:55 pm

EastKekistan wrote:
Snofjogur wrote:I don't play Crusader Kings, so I had no idea what they were on about either, but I googled "karling" and this and this came up. I thus think they're talking about the massive blob-shaped EK empire spanning much of the eastern hemisphere that will form in a few years. Though still smaller than Russia, EK will be pretty big and arguably stronger than its bigger cousin to the north... and let's not even talk about the burgeoning antitropicalist movement. Genocide is inevitable.

Sure. it won't form during the game though if it is sufficiently short. The longer it is the less likely that we can restrain the EKTM. Eventually EKTM may completely change East Kekistan.

If you look at the factbooks you can see what an EKTM-dominated East Kekistan is like. They invented "East Kekistanism" and eventually completely purged the tropics. In 2220 East Kekistani racists declared that a prosperous, healthy and strong Temperate World had been achieved.

If you don't want that you need to stop NAS ASAP. We might actually begin to help out if EKTM becomes outright pro-NAS.

I'm going to regret this. What needs to happen, say, which people would need to rise to the top, as it were.
Last edited by Significance on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:58 pm

Significance wrote:
EastKekistan wrote:Sure. it won't form during the game though if it is sufficiently short. The longer it is the less likely that we can restrain the EKTM. Eventually EKTM may completely change East Kekistan.

I'm going to regret this. What needs to happen, say, which people would need to rise to the top, as it were.

Well the faster an anti-NAS victory takes place the less likely that EKTM will take power. EKTM needs to be globally banned. However if they are given shelter by NAS allies they will never be stamped out. If NAS is allowed to exist for another 5-10 years EKTM may become strong enough to start a coup and then you know what will happen.

As I said before, we will join the coalition if EKTM sides with NAS...for the sake of getting rid of EKTM.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars
An alliance of racially Northeast Asian countries friendly with White Nationalists, Zionists and nationalists in the Middle East and India.
We are an alliance of rich, safe and clean nations. Rapid scientific development, space exploration, modern cities, skyscrapers and high-speed trains..you will enjoy ultra-modern life if you come and visit us.
We were a Tier 7, Level 0, Type 8 civilization according to this index. Our old map News By 3173 we rule over the universe.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:09 pm

Halfront wrote:
Snofjogur wrote:That kinda contradicts the IC post where I mentioned stated that the Nordic countries had always been allies of Nordland. How do you propose we solve this?

Ok, then I was thinking we could move to South Africa including Madagascar?

Have you guys exterminated or expelled the natives or are you an Apartheid Era South Africa 2.0? Moreover what's your policy towards the East Kekistani Temperatist Movement, a new and dangerous far-rightist movement with a lot of following in the East Kekistani diaspora?
Last edited by EastKekistan on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:51 pm

I'll write something tomorrow.
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:19 pm

EastKekistan wrote:
Significance wrote:

Well the faster an anti-NAS victory takes place the less likely that EKTM will take power. EKTM needs to be globally banned. However if they are given shelter by NAS allies they will never be stamped out. If NAS is allowed to exist for another 5-10 years EKTM may become strong enough to start a coup and then you know what will happen.

As I said before, we will join the coalition if EKTM sides with NAS...for the sake of getting rid of EKTM.

I'll be more specific. If the NAS wnted to speed up the rise of the EKTM, which people do they need to get rid of?

Halfront
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Halfront » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:33 pm

Snofjogur wrote:New map (made Joseonville officially neutral and added Israel and Penysilva):

([url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480051867443920906/598476589872971806/unknown.png]Image)[/url]

This is looking more and more like a regional war.

Halfront wrote:So I am assuming that there is still an Antarctica and it didn't melt away correct?

I guess..? Are you planning to invade and militarise Antarctica? :eek:

no no just wondering..... :clap:
Last edited by Halfront on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Halfront Closing Border and Trade | New Government Jobs Slow Declining Markets

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:34 pm

Significance wrote:
EastKekistan wrote:

I'll be more specific. If the NAS wnted to speed up the rise of the EKTM, which people do they need to get rid of?

?? We want to get rid of the EKTM. NAS can promote EKTM by harboring and arming them.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:43 pm

EastKekistan wrote:
Significance wrote:

?? We want to get rid of the EKTM. NAS can promote EKTM by harboring and arming them.

I know anti-NAS forces will want to stop the rise, but if you were the NAS, you'd want to bring about them.

Say, for example, you had a way, as the NAS, to assassinate key people in the way of the EKTM. Who would those be?

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Significance wrote:
EastKekistan wrote:?? We want to get rid of the EKTM. NAS can promote EKTM by harboring and arming them.

I know anti-NAS forces will want to stop the rise, but if you were the NAS, you'd want to bring about them.

Say, for example, you had a way, as the NAS, to assassinate key people in the way of the EKTM. Who would those be?

Sure.

Here is a short list at the level of the Alliance of East Kekistan:

Mr. Jingyao Yang, Chief of the East Kekistani Tropical Services

Mr. Aikawa Takahashi, Chief of the East Kekistani Intelligence Agency

Mr. Mingming Zhang, Minister of the Interior of China-Beijing, Chief of East Kekistani Police Alliance

East Kekistanism and EKTM are increasingly popular in Singapore, the NE Asian diaspora as well as expats, diplomats and peacekeepers. Some ambassadors and consuls deliberately tolerate the EKTM. Some even help arm the militias with the newest East Kekistani weapons.

P.S. Radical EKTM members are plotting with several white extremist groups to start a race war to racially cleanse and split Hawaii. Other likely targets include Saipan, Fiji and Davao, the Philippines.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Halfront
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Halfront » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:08 pm

So just a heads up don't go to Antarctica

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:12 pm

Halfront wrote:So just a heads up don't go to Antarctica

Have you exterminated or kicked out the natives of Southern Africa?
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Halfront
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Halfront » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:13 pm

EastKekistan wrote:
Halfront wrote:So just a heads up don't go to Antarctica

Have you exterminated or kicked out the natives of Southern Africa?

no military coup then annexation of other countries

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:14 pm

Halfront wrote:
EastKekistan wrote:Have you exterminated or kicked out the natives of Southern Africa?

OK. Then it is essentially a pre-1994 South Africa 2.0, right? (Not that East Kekistan will harm you for saying "yes" lol, we don't care about Africa other than doing businesses)
Last edited by EastKekistan on Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Halfront
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Halfront » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:18 pm

EastKekistan wrote:
Halfront wrote:

OK. Then it is essentially a pre-1994 South Africa 2.0, right? (Not that East Kekistan will harm you for saying "yes" lol, we don't care about Africa other than doing businesses)

Sure....??!!

I just don't want any stealing my plan.....

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:23 pm

Halfront wrote:
EastKekistan wrote:OK. Then it is essentially a pre-1994 South Africa 2.0, right? (Not that East Kekistan will harm you for saying "yes" lol, we don't care about Africa other than doing businesses)

Sure....??!!

I just don't want any stealing my plan.....

Cool! Just don't harbor the EKTM, OK?
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Free East Kekistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Free East Kekistan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:48 pm

Hello everyone, we are the Free East Kekistan!

We Free East Kekistanis will not wait for East Kekistan to liberate us from the horrors tropicals have been inflicting on our people for centuries. On the other hand we will fight back! All Free East Kekistanis regardless of gender and nationality are warriors. Our East Kekistani Self-Defense Force (EKSDF) are the Haganah of East Kekistan. We will fight for every single house and store! Our struggle will only end when the tropical horrors we are facing are no more!

- John Chen, 1st President of Free East Kekistan, leader of the East Kekistani Temperatist Movement

(In Honolulu, Hawaii)

(EKTM currently doesn't control any territory. However we have a militia of about 10,000 people. We are mostly active in the Pacific Ocean however we also have branches in Americas, Africa, India and even Europe and white Oceania. Any tropical pogrom deep in the Pacific Ocean except for in the larger tropical states such as Papua New Guinea can be put down by us.

P.S. We are neutral in the NAS war for now for our enemies are neither white Gentiles nor Jews.)
Last edited by Free East Kekistan on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:50 am

Free East Kekistan wrote:Hello everyone, we are the Free East Kekistan!

We Free East Kekistanis will not wait for East Kekistan to liberate us from the horrors tropicals have been inflicting on our people for centuries. On the other hand we will fight back! All Free East Kekistanis regardless of gender and nationality are warriors. Our East Kekistani Self-Defense Force (EKSDF) are the Haganah of East Kekistan. We will fight for every single house and store! Our struggle will only end when the tropical horrors we are facing are no more!

- John Chen, 1st President of Free East Kekistan, leader of the East Kekistani Temperatist Movement

(In Honolulu, Hawaii)

(EKTM currently doesn't control any territory. However we have a militia of about 10,000 people. We are mostly active in the Pacific Ocean however we also have branches in Americas, Africa, India and even Europe and white Oceania. Any tropical pogrom deep in the Pacific Ocean except for in the larger tropical states such as Papua New Guinea can be put down by us.

P.S. We are neutral in the NAS war for now for our enemies are neither white Gentiles nor Jews.)

Normal East Kekistan is anti-NAS, right?
Last edited by Significance on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Barfleur
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Barfleur » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:11 am

I'm a little confused as to where the RP is going. Is the EKTM supported by the NAS? Has a war broken out? Is East Kekistan in a civil war?
Last edited by Barfleur on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador to the World Assembly: Edmure Norfield
Military Attaché: Colonel Lyndon Q. Ralston
Author, GA#597, GA#605, GA#609, GA#668, and GA#685.
Co-author, GA#534.
The Barfleurian World Assembly Mission may be found at Suite 59, South-West Building, WAHQ.

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:26 am

Barfleur wrote:I'm a little confused as to where the RP is going. Is the EKTM supported by the NAS? Has a war broken out? Is East Kekistan in a civil war?

EK appears to have an uprising. I'm planning for the NAS to try and take advantage of it.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:29 am

Barfleur wrote:I'm a little confused as to where the RP is going. Is the EKTM supported by the NAS? Has a war broken out? Is East Kekistan in a civil war?

The EKTM situation is not yet a civil war. What they are about to do isn't attacking the East Kekistani governments. Instead they are about to seize some foreign territory fairly close to NAS very soon.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:35 am

I've started using red for dialogue on my posts to make it easier to quickly find the important bits.

Significance wrote:Normal East Kekistan is anti-NAS, right?

As far as I know, normal East Kekistan is officially neutral.

I don't think EKTM and NAS have any sort of relationship with each other. They're likely to be sympathetic to each other given the situation, but they aren't currently helping each other or anything.

More generally: NAS is spewing hatred towards jews, and Israel responded by declaring war. Nordland is trying to form an alliance from francophone Canada (DNNT) to Kamchatka to deter NAS from attacking that part of the world and to ensure mutual help in the event NAS does attack; so far, PHA has said yes and Significance has said no. Halfront and Kenmoria are sending troops to aid NAS and defend against a possible invasion of Alaska, which at the moment Israel seems to be the only nation about to attempt. Secretly, EK and the Soviet Union have signed non-aggression pacts with NAS.
Last edited by Snofjogur on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:48 am

Snofjogur wrote:I've started using red for dialogue on my posts to make it easier to quickly find the important bits.

Significance wrote:Normal East Kekistan is anti-NAS, right?

As far as I know, normal East Kekistan is officially neutral.

I don't think EKTM and NAS have any sort of relationship with each other. They're likely to be sympathetic to each other given the situation, but they aren't currently helping each other or anything.

More generally: NAS is spewing hatred towards jews, and Israel responded by declaring war. Nordland is trying to form an alliance from francophone Canada (DNNT) to Kamchatka to deter NAS from attacking that part of the world and to ensure mutual help in the event NAS does attack; so far, PHA has said yes and Significance has said no. Halfront and Kenmoria are sending troops to aid NAS and defend against a possible invasion of Alaska, which at the moment Israel seems to be the only nation about to attempt. Secretly, EK and the Soviet Union have signed non-aggression pacts with NAS.

In addition, apparently Israel has thousands of nuclear missiles, electromagnetic devices, and biological weapons aimed at every other country, ready to fire if Israel is destroyed. I'm honestly questioning why no one is talking about that.
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

Jewish Kekistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jewish Kekistan » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:49 am

Significance wrote:

EK appears to have an uprising. I'm planning for the NAS to try and take advantage of it.

We didn't even officially declare war on the NAS. Instead we simply decided to strike against targets Aleph 1 to Aleph 4 and Gimel 1 to Gimel 4 in a typical Israeli airstrike.

Now I'm going to reveal what we did.

Aleph 1: The most important airport in New Dawn
Aleph 2: Imperial Palace
Aleph 3: Local Nazi headquarter
Aleph 4: A naval base

We simply bombed them with Rabinowitz bombs, the most powerful conventional bombs in Israel.

Gimel 1 - 4: Major cities in Alaska including New Dawn

We hit them with EMP aka Bar-Lev bombs.

We took over Midway Atoll and Wake Island to execute the two attacks. Nobody other than 5 EKTM radicals on Midway Atoll noticed what we were doing.

We also started a full-fledged cyberattack against NAS. Our goal was to simply infect as many devices there with viruses as possible. We also started a cyberattack against Halfront. No Jews, no humanity. If the world doesn't stop a genocidal regime we don't mind forcing it to go down with us.

Now it is time for NAS to announce whether meshuga Mark Shining is even alive at all and whether they can even turn on their lights lmao.

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:56 am

Madossa wrote:In addition, apparently Israel has thousands of nuclear missiles, electromagnetic devices, and biological weapons aimed at every other country, ready to fire if Israel is destroyed. I'm honestly questioning why no one is talking about that.

I'm guessing nobody's talked about that because nobody knows. Governments don't tend to be particularly open about where their WMDs are aimed at unless they're trying to intimidate other governments. But it's certainly a worrying matter.
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents