NATION

PASSWORD

The Darkest Hour (MATURE)(MT/PMT)(OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
EastKekistan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1555
Founded: Jun 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:51 am

Snofjogur wrote:Updated map:

([url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480051867443920906/597738190555709440/unknown.png]Image)[/url]
(click to enlarge)

It seems to me that we also need someone to play as the USA. Don't know whether they're still a superpower in the 2050s, but they're probably still strong unless something drastic has happened, and no power is going to sit by while an insurgency like that happens in its sovereign territory.

Also, if there's an Israel, is there a Palestine (which would immediately side with NAS foir obvious reasons)? Does Palestine still exist in the 2050s? Has it been granted international recognition as a sovereign state? Is it still disputed? Has it disappeared?


My bets:

1. Yes, there will be a Palestine which still claims Israel as a part of it.

2. Palestine itself will still be disputed. More importantly a likely nuclear Iran and a nuclear Pakistan will be backing it.

3. Most Muslim states automatically back NAS unless it threatens to harm them.

4. Christians in Africa especially Ethiopia and other countries with a history of conflict with Muslims will back Israel.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars
3. The rest of the Solar System (Solar System is Division 0)
4. 27 other divisions (Division 1-27)
An alliance of racially Northeast Asian countries friendly with White Nationalists, Zionists and nationalists in the Middle East and India.
We are an alliance of rich, safe and clean nations. Rapid scientific development, space exploration, modern cities, skyscrapers and high-speed trains..you will enjoy ultra-modern life if you come and visit us.
We were a Tier 7, Level 0, Type 8 civilization according to this index. Our old map News By 3173 we rule over the universe.

User avatar
Significance
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1588
Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:59 am

Halfront wrote:-Nation name: Halfront
-Some information about your nation: Old, Cultured Nation that is somewhere in Eastern Europe
-and what you initially plan to do in the RP: Play as I please towards the events of the roleplay. I still need to read RP and DEvelop an understanding of it but, I will try to be an influence in it.


accepted.

User avatar
Snofjogur
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:08 am

New map:

Image
(click to enlarge)

Notes:

1. More islands! This means that East Kekistan's colonies in the Pacific (Samoa, Palau and the Marshall Islands) are now visible and marked as part of East Kekistan. That said, no land south of 60 ° S is shown.

2. I had previously forgotten to colour East Kekistan's Bangkok (presumably all of Thailand..?) and Signapore colonies. This is now fixed. Sorry, East Kekistan!

3. Nation borders are now more correct. Sorry for the previous wonkiness of some of the non-island borders.

4. Nations are now split into three groups and colour-coded by group: anti-NAS (shades of red), neutral (shades of green) and pro-NAS (shades of blue). Neutral nations are the Second British Republic (said OOC they'd be neutral), Kenmoria (officially neutral despite decret support of NAS), the Soviet Union (signed non-aggression pact with NAS IC), East Kekistan (said OOC they're watch events unfold before taking action, alignment unclear), Pere Housh Alpha (essentially same as East Kekistan), and India (said OOC they'd be neutral). The numbers are weirdly arranged and not neatly split into the categories because they follow the same order as before (except for the fact that I exchanged New Yugoslavia and NAS because it felt weird for NAS not to be 1).

5. Thanks to the colour coding, it is now evident that the nations which have taken an official stance on the NAS issue are broadly divided into three geographical blocs, interestingly enough: the old-world west (Europe and western Africa) and Oceania, with the exception of the Second British Republic, Kenmoria and Pere Housh Alpha (all neutral), are strongly anti-NAS; Asia, with the exception of Joseonville (anti-NAS), is neutral; and North America, with the exception of Domina Nostra Nova Terra (anti-NAS), is pro-NAS (obviously the USA is going to be anti-NAS, but see point 6).

6. I've removed Israel and the USA. I'll re-add them if someone wants to play as them. Now only nations being controlled by people in this game are marked.

7. No Halfront because we don't know where it is or what its alignment is.

Significance, please link to this map on the first post instead of the old one. :)

EastKekistan wrote:My bets:

1. Yes, there will be a Palestine which still claims Israel as a part of it.

2. Palestine itself will still be disputed. More importantly a likely nuclear Iran and a nuclear Pakistan will be backing it.

3. Most Muslim states automatically back NAS unless it threatens to harm them.

4. Christians in Africa especially Ethiopia and other countries with a history of conflict with Muslims will back Israel.

If this ends up happening, this war is very much going to be anglophone North America + Middle East vs rest of world, with oriental Asia remaining neutral...
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.


User avatar
Halfront
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Halfront » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:31 pm

Snofjogur wrote:
7. No Halfront because we don't know where it is or what its alignment is.



NAS aligned and Norway Sweden area?? if possible
Last edited by Halfront on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Halfront Closing Border and Trade | New Government Jobs Slow Declining Markets

User avatar
Significance
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1588
Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:46 pm

Halfront wrote:
Snofjogur wrote:
7. No Halfront because we don't know where it is or what its alignment is.



NAS aligned and Norway Sweden area?? if possible


I'd also like to add a question mark next to Significance. Officially we are anti-NAS. Unofficially....well, you'll see.

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 927
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:12 pm

/Tagging. Of course this could possibly be non canon due to the nuclear wasteland thing, but if you need a America I could be willing to step in after I solve my own civil war.
News: King Harrison reportedly dating, Hoboken Murder Case set to go to trial next week.

Spokane PD Blotter:

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 927
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Tenative Application Form

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:35 pm

-The Socialist Republik of Spokane or The Federation of Spokane.
-Spokane reaches from the BC- Washington State border down to the California-Mexico border, and is the successor country of 3 former U.S States, Washington, Oregon, and California after Spokane seceded from the US. More can be found in my factbook. Spokane went through a devastating civil war, that killed thousands.
-It depends on who won the Spokane Civil War, for what I plan to do IC.
Fallen Angels/The Socialist Republik of Spokane: They would ally with the NAS and pretty much mess everything up with supplying them with the weapons they used to take down the Monarchy.

The Federation of Spokane: As Spokane unfortunately shares a border with the NAS and their ally, the Monarchy(King William the First, because spoiler: I plan to kill King Harrison) is concerned about the risk of invasion as the war against the Fallen Angels had happened 2 or 3 years before(I’m setting up the civil war to end in 2052 or 2057 because I forgot what year I started in) the NAS was founded, and he’s worried that they may have been founded by some ex-Fallen Angels and that the leadership is planning on invading Spokane, due to it having been a prime target for the Fallen Angels and that fact that the country is still not the way it was before the Fallen Angels. Of course, the three cities that were massacred by the Raj have been resettled, and the nuclear mess in the Seattle area has been cleaned up with the aid of a new invention by Dr. John. Clapton which aids the nuclear clean up greatly.
News: King Harrison reportedly dating, Hoboken Murder Case set to go to trial next week.

Spokane PD Blotter:

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Significance
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1588
Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:23 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:-The Socialist Republik of Spokane or The Federation of Spokane.
-Spokane reaches from the BC- Washington State border down to the California-Mexico border, and is the successor country of 3 former U.S States, Washington, Oregon, and California after Spokane seceded from the US. More can be found in my factbook. Spokane went through a devastating civil war, that killed thousands.
-It depends on who won the Spokane Civil War, for what I plan to do IC.
Fallen Angels/The Socialist Republik of Spokane: They would ally with the NAS and pretty much mess everything up with supplying them with the weapons they used to take down the Monarchy.

The Federation of Spokane: As Spokane unfortunately shares a border with the NAS and their ally, the Monarchy(King William the First, because spoiler: I plan to kill King Harrison) is concerned about the risk of invasion as the war against the Fallen Angels had happened 2 or 3 years before(I’m setting up the civil war to end in 2052 or 2057 because I forgot what year I started in) the NAS was founded, and he’s worried that they may have been founded by some ex-Fallen Angels and that the leadership is planning on invading Spokane, due to it having been a prime target for the Fallen Angels and that fact that the country is still not the way it was before the Fallen Angels. Of course, the three cities that were massacred by the Raj have been resettled, and the nuclear mess in the Seattle area has been cleaned up with the aid of a new invention by Dr. John. Clapton which aids the nuclear clean up greatly.


2055 is when your civil war started, it's in one of your first posts. Whatever the case, in my canon, this happens after your civil war. I just set this up while still participating in your RP because I was being a little impulsive. Sometimes I have very little self control and have to do something.

You can of course wait to see what happens in your civil war, and use the excuse you were rebuilding so stayed out of the situation until you were ready. Regardless, accepted. If my thinking is sound, all we need now is an Israel that others asked for.

User avatar
Snofjogur
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Halfront wrote:NAS aligned and Norway Sweden area?? if possible

That kinda contradicts the IC post where I mentioned stated that the Nordic countries had always been allies of Nordland. How do you propose we solve this?

Significance wrote:I'd also like to add a question mark next to Significance. Officially we are anti-NAS. Unofficially....well, you'll see.

Should I change Significance to some other colour (say, yellow)? Or would you rather I stick to red because their official position is red?

The Federation of Spokane wrote:-The Socialist Republik of Spokane or The Federation of Spokane.

Will add in the next iteration.

Significance wrote:2055 is when your civil war started, it's in one of your first posts. Whatever the case, in my canon, this happens after your civil war. I just set this up while still participating in your RP because I was being a little impulsive. Sometimes I have very little self control and have to do something.

You can of course wait to see what happens in your civil war, and use the excuse you were rebuilding so stayed out of the situation until you were ready. Regardless, accepted. If my thinking is sound, all we need now is an Israel that others asked for.

Is it safe to say this is 2057 or later? I ask because we had / will have a general election in Nordland in 2056 and I'd like to know whether or not that'll come into play (proposals concerning Nordland's actions in the coming global conflict could form the basis of many aspiring politicians' campaigns), but it's okay if your answer is "I don't know".
Last edited by Snofjogur on Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.


User avatar
Significance
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1588
Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:02 pm

Snofjogur wrote:
Halfront wrote:NAS aligned and Norway Sweden area?? if possible

That kinda contradicts the IC post where I mentioned stated that the Nordic countries had always been allies of Nordland. How do you propose we solve this?

Significance wrote:I'd also like to add a question mark next to Significance. Officially we are anti-NAS. Unofficially....well, you'll see.

Should I change Significance to some other colour (say, yellow)? Or would you rather I stick to red because their official position is red?

The Federation of Spokane wrote:-The Socialist Republik of Spokane or The Federation of Spokane.

Will add in the next iteration.

Significance wrote:2055 is when your civil war started, it's in one of your first posts. Whatever the case, in my canon, this happens after your civil war. I just set this up while still participating in your RP because I was being a little impulsive. Sometimes I have very little self control and have to do something.

You can of course wait to see what happens in your civil war, and use the excuse you were rebuilding so stayed out of the situation until you were ready. Regardless, accepted. If my thinking is sound, all we need now is an Israel that others asked for.

Is it safe to say this is 2057 or later? I ask because we had / will have a general election in Nordland in 2056 and I'd like to know whether or not that'll come into play (proposals concerning Nordland's actions in the coming global conflict could form the basis of many aspiring politicians' campaigns), but it's okay if your answer is "I don't know".


You can still have been allies. Just recent events may have strained that alliance due to conflicting interests.

The official position is indeed red. However, I suggested the question mark as it gives players a hint of something deeper. If you can think of another way to suggest how to show this, I'm open to ideas.

I'd definitely say 2057-2059. It's firmly after the Spokane civil war, but also firmly before 2060. So, the date I just gave fits best.

User avatar
Halfront
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Halfront » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:13 pm

Snofjogur wrote:
Halfront wrote:NAS aligned and Norway Sweden area?? if possible

That kinda contradicts the IC post where I mentioned stated that the Nordic countries had always been allies of Nordland. How do you propose we solve this?




Ok, then I was thinking we could move to South Africa including Madagascar?
Halfront Closing Border and Trade | New Government Jobs Slow Declining Markets

User avatar
Snofjogur
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:42 pm

Halfront wrote:
Snofjogur wrote:That kinda contradicts the IC post where I mentioned stated that the Nordic countries had always been allies of Nordland. How do you propose we solve this?




Ok, then I was thinking we could move to South Africa including Madagascar?

I'll admit that that does make me more comfortable (having an ally turn on me, and the ally right next door at that, would be worrying as fuck), but are you sure?
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.


User avatar
Halfront
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Halfront » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Snofjogur wrote:
Halfront wrote:

Ok, then I was thinking we could move to South Africa including Madagascar?

I'll admit that that does make me more comfortable (having an ally turn on me, and the ally right next door at that, would be worrying as fuck), but are you sure?


Yeah, the way I see it is if I was to be in the Scandinavia I would have no trade routes to allied forces and I would be surrounded by enemies especially if the Soviets were anti-NAS. plus I could potentially end up with more land if what I am proposing is alright with everyone else. I was thinking the country would be the south African peninsula from the northern tip of Madagascar down? If possible
Halfront Closing Border and Trade | New Government Jobs Slow Declining Markets

User avatar
Snofjogur
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Halfront wrote:
Snofjogur wrote:I'll admit that that does make me more comfortable (having an ally turn on me, and the ally right next door at that, would be worrying as fuck), but are you sure?


Yeah, the way I see it is if I was to be in the Scandinavia I would have no trade routes to allied forces and I would be surrounded by enemies especially if the Soviets were anti-NAS. plus I could potentially end up with more land if what I am proposing is alright with everyone else. I was thinking the country would be the south African peninsula from the northern tip of Madagascar down? If possible

So just South Africa, Lesotho and Madagascar? Or everything south of the northern tip of Madagascar, which includes Swaziland, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia, as well as possibly Malawi, Zambia and Angola? (political map of Africa)
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.


User avatar
Halfront
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Halfront » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:16 pm

Snofjogur wrote:
Halfront wrote:
Yeah, the way I see it is if I was to be in the Scandinavia I would have no trade routes to allied forces and I would be surrounded by enemies especially if the Soviets were anti-NAS. plus I could potentially end up with more land if what I am proposing is alright with everyone else. I was thinking the country would be the south African peninsula from the northern tip of Madagascar down? If possible

So just South Africa, Lesotho, and Madagascar? Or everything south of the northern tip of Madagascar, which includes Swaziland, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Namibia, as well as possibly Malawi, Zambia, and Angola? (political map of Africa)



https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... .05_PM.png

These are ways I see it working altho I prefer the green line
Halfront Closing Border and Trade | New Government Jobs Slow Declining Markets

User avatar
Snofjogur
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:28 pm

Significance: Map update for first post:

Image
(click to enlarge)
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.


User avatar
Halfront
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Halfront » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:32 pm

thank you good being
Halfront Closing Border and Trade | New Government Jobs Slow Declining Markets

User avatar
Snofjogur
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:01 am

In understand this story is taking place right after Spokane’s civil war scenario, so I’m guessing whatever happens in that scenario is canon, but I’m not about to read 25 pages in search of something I can find out just by asking, so here goes: What’s the status of non-Spokane, non-Alaska USA? Is that still USA or has it split into several little countries fighting each other over [insert something here]? I need this info for my next IC post, so thanks to anyone who replies.

Edit: Also, how publicly pro-NAS is Rhinocera?
Last edited by Snofjogur on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.


User avatar
New yugoslavaia
Minister
 
Posts: 2087
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New yugoslavaia » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:17 am

Snofjogur wrote:In understand this story is taking place right after Spokane’s civil war scenario, so I’m guessing whatever happens in that scenario is canon, but I’m not about to read 25 pages in search of something I can find out just by asking, so here goes: What’s the status of non-Spokane, non-Alaska USA? Is that still USA or has it split into several little countries fighting each other over [insert something here]? I need this info for my next IC post, so thanks to anyone who replies.

Edit: Also, how publicly pro-NAS is Rhinocera?


I'm part of that RP and to my knowledge the rest of the US is still in one piece. It's just Spokane that's split off. I may be wrong but that's what I know.
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Sure, there's factbooks and stuff, but they don't really matter because the owner of this account is a lazy, unproductive, indecisive loser who may or may not have a thing for half human hybrids, big mechs and even bigger ships.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

User avatar
Snofjogur
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:40 am

So in this scenario it would be reasonable to assume that the rest of the US is anti-NAS?
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.


User avatar
Halfront
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Halfront » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:42 am

Snofjogur wrote:So in this scenario it would be reasonable to assume that the rest of the US is anti-NAS?


Yes
Halfront Closing Border and Trade | New Government Jobs Slow Declining Markets

User avatar
Snofjogur
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:48 am

Cool, thanks to you both.

Concerning my latest IC post, if your nation is in Europe (including Britain and Kenmoria) or explicitly mentioned (e.g. East Kekistan), you probably currently have an ambassador in the meeting room in Reykjavík, and I hereby welcome you to directly participate in the meeting. :)
Last edited by Snofjogur on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.


User avatar
Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 461
Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:48 am

Snofjogur wrote:In understand this story is taking place right after Spokane’s civil war scenario, so I’m guessing whatever happens in that scenario is canon, but I’m not about to read 25 pages in search of something I can find out just by asking, so here goes: What’s the status of non-Spokane, non-Alaska USA? Is that still USA or has it split into several little countries fighting each other over [insert something here]? I need this info for my next IC post, so thanks to anyone who replies.

Edit: Also, how publicly pro-NAS is Rhinocera?


I suppose I can answer that, considering I spent a few hours summarizing the story and all...

Basically, it is just Spokane, and America. In the RP, the US is replaced with American Pere Housh, if I remember correctly, is essentially a dictatorship. I'm not sure if they are cannon in this scenario, but that doesn't matter.

Overall, the Mainland USA is likely anti-NAS, but is still together (besides Spokane).

Edit: Guess I was a little too late. Oh, well.
Last edited by Madossa on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 927
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:51 pm

Snofjogur wrote:Significance: Map update for first post:

([url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480051867443920906/597977043585728524/unknown.png]Image)[/url]
(click to enlarge)

Could you possibly change my status to unknown? My nation hasn’t won the civil war yet, which determines if I am NAS-allied or not.
News: King Harrison reportedly dating, Hoboken Murder Case set to go to trial next week.

Spokane PD Blotter:

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Snofjogur
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:53 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Could you possibly change my status to unknown? My nation hasn’t won the civil war yet, which determines if I am NAS-allied or not.

Done:

Image
(click to enlarge)

Madossa wrote:I suppose I can answer that, considering I spent a few hours summarizing the story and all...

Basically, it is just Spokane, and America. In the RP, the US is replaced with American Pere Housh, if I remember correctly, is essentially a dictatorship. I'm not sure if they are cannon in this scenario, but that doesn't matter.

Overall, the Mainland USA is likely anti-NAS, but is still together (besides Spokane).

Edit: Guess I was a little too late. Oh, well.

Thanks for the reply anyway, Madossa. :)
Last edited by Snofjogur on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.


PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Acadian Democratic Union, Viraliz

Advertisement

Remove ads