NATION

PASSWORD

The Darkest Hour (MATURE)(MT/PMT)(OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:15 pm

Significance wrote:
EastKekistan wrote:I think we will just surround the Israelis with my Mitsubishis and let Significance and New Yugoslavia have the fun. :lol:

Well, technically not Significance...

You'll see...

NAS is also fine.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars
3. The rest of the Solar System (Solar System is Division 0)
4. 27 other divisions (Division 1-27)
An alliance of racially Northeast Asian countries friendly with White Nationalists, Zionists and nationalists in the Middle East and India.
We are an alliance of rich, safe and clean nations. Rapid scientific development, space exploration, modern cities, skyscrapers and high-speed trains..you will enjoy ultra-modern life if you come and visit us.
We were a Tier 7, Level 0, Type 8 civilization according to this index. Our old map News By 3173 we rule over the universe.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:17 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:Since Nigeria and I are the closest, we will go in first to investigate. Egypt will be put under martial law until Segal is captured.

I think you can continue the story by having a few peasants in Sudan complain to the authorities about mysterious water loss in the Nile. At the same time the international community will also find that Ubangi River (or Congo River) is mysteriously losing water.

When Egyptian water authorities try to figure out WTF is going on under the Nile they could find that someone is taking an insane amount of water away in South Sudan just below Juba and that someone has to be Israelis.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars
An alliance of racially Northeast Asian countries friendly with White Nationalists, Zionists and nationalists in the Middle East and India.
We are an alliance of rich, safe and clean nations. Rapid scientific development, space exploration, modern cities, skyscrapers and high-speed trains..you will enjoy ultra-modern life if you come and visit us.
We were a Tier 7, Level 0, Type 8 civilization according to this index. Our old map News By 3173 we rule over the universe.

Enugu League
Secretary

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Enugu League » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:29 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:Since Nigeria and I are the closest, we will go in first to investigate. Egypt will be put under martial law until Segal is captured.

We will definitely help out. Where do you want to dig?

-Jess Udene
Last edited by Enugu League on Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are a league of armed African merchants formed due to the chaos after WWIII which killed a lot of people including all non-blacks.

To join the EL please contact Dr. Joseph Ijeawele.

Jessica Udene, owner of Udene Hotels, African Express and Port Harcourt Pharmaceuticals
Juliet Udene
Josephine Udene, President of Freetown
Jonah Nyagura
John Adebisi
William Igwebuike, King of Malabo Empire and owner of Malabeno Shipping Company
Jane Onochie, owner of OnochieShip
James Idahosa
Joshua Maduka, Protector of Congo
Jacob Anozie, owner of Silver Bank
Sarah Anozie
John Afamefuna, Minister of Defense, Cameroon
Emmanuel Chioma

Significance
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Thor's Hammer is the world's largest god rod. Instead of an array like most god rods, Significance decided just to build one massive one instead. It will wreck whatever it hits, even in space.

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Sorry for the delay. Here's the updated map including Egypt (I've marked it as anti-NAS because it used to be close to Israel, but at this point the NAS-based classification is largely irrelevant):

(click to enlarge)
Last edited by Snofjogur on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:58 pm

By the way, Madossa, I checked and the projection I used is Winkel-Tripel. It's fairly similar to Kavrayskiy.
FACTBOOK

Games:

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:30 pm

Space Israelis have been contained by East Kekistan and Nordland in space & moon and on Mars respectively. Now it is time to clean up Israeli bioweapons in the atmosphere. We will help Europeans and Indians with our 15 armies (46th to 60th) of hundreds of billions of DJI and other mostly Chinese drones.

P.S. We don't use domes because we have enough Suzuki rooms, Takara G-45 membranes and Hayashi suits for everyone. That originated from a tradition that started in Japan in early 2030s and spread to all of East Kekistan.

P.P.S. We are the biggest manufacturer of vaccines in the world. If Egypt is willing to give us Chaim vaccines we will make sure that a billion get produced within a week. Aharon and Ari vaccines will be mass produced within two weeks because it takes us about a week to create a new vaccine from scratch.

P.P.S. After everybody can get out of their Suzuki rooms / domes we need to focus on eliminating the remaining threat. Israel isn't going to leave us alone.

We need to:

1. Render all Israeli missions that haven't been detonated especially those in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Caribbeans and Latin America harmless. We are going to do most of the work. However we need help from the rest of the world.

2. Find the Underground Israelis. We will look under both the Suez Canal in the West and Jordan River & Euphrates River in the East. We need full support from Egypt. If Barfleur, USSR, Significance etc are willing to help out that will be great.

3. Know which parts of the world are still alive. For example do Italy and Greece still exist? I hope our European and New World friends can give us answers.

P.P.P.S. We need assistance from our Sub-Saharan African friends such as Halfront and Enugu League. You guys have a lot of blacks who don't need to wear a Suzuki suit to go outdoors. Before we can breathe air normally again we hope you guys will help us in possible missions that requires direct human participation. We would definitely contact Pres. Emily Adeyemi for that. Also really thanks Ms. Udene for your assistance in saving 1,073 East Kekistanis and many other foreigners.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:28 pm

What if this new virus turned out to be vulnerable to an already existing virus, say, the Zovirax/Acyclovir drug?

I can imagine already: doctors desperately try to treat an infected man in Lyon, and decide to give him an injection of Zovirax, and over the course of a few days, he miraculously becomes treated. The scientists then spread the discovery to the world, injections are produced, and the virus dies out.

Look, I just don't want to immediately be taken out and put out of action by a bunch of godmodding Israelis that have somehow miraculously managed to cover up of the transportation of nuclear devices to embassies all across the world, the construction and production of said devices, and the ability to create a super-mega fatal virus that kills literally everyone-
All while anyone who can do anything about it are forced to suddenly not be given any chance and are to simply rebuild for the entirety of the RP.

To be more serious, though, who, what, why, how did Israel manage to do ANY of those things? Why hasn't the world already been destroyed by these paranoid Israeli leaders? Why did you have to make Israel like this? I have so many questions...
Last edited by Madossa on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:38 pm

Madossa wrote:What if this new virus turned out to be vulnerable to an already existing virus, say, the Zovirax/Acyclovir drug?

I can imagine already: doctors desperately try to treat an infected man in Lyon, and decide to give him an injection of Zovirax, and over the course of a few days, he miraculously becomes treated. The scientists then spread the discovery to the world, injections are produced, and the virus dies out.

Look, I just don't want to immediately be taken out and put out of action by a bunch of godmodding Israelis that have somehow miraculously managed to cover up of the transportation of nuclear devices to embassies all across the world, the construction and production of said devices, and the ability to create a super-mega fatal virus that kills literally everyone-
All while anyone who can do anything about it are forced to suddenly not be given any chance and are to simply rebuild for the entirety of the RP.

To be more serious, though, who, what, why, how did Israel manage to do ANY of those things? Why hasn't the world already been destroyed by these paranoid Israeli leaders? Why did you have to make Israel like this? I have so many questions...

That's of course fine.

Also you don't have to be knocked out by Israel. If you are bioweapon-proof in any sense then you should be able to go through it with less than 30% population decline. We went through it with an 8.6% death rate.

Israel is only 100% fatal to most Third World NPCs. Even most European NPCs such as Italy should be able to continue to exist with a 5-20% death rate. Maybe Albania doesn't but that's up to New Yugoslavia as it is on their border.

P.S. The real Israel also has a Samson Option and it isn't very different from my version. You can argue that Reuven Segal's execution of Samson Option is a bit premature. However in real life there is literally a Samson Option and nations actually give in to Israeli demands because of it unlike nations here.

So yes I'm RPing as a real Israel 20 to 30 years later when they get ethnobioweapons (which they are already working on).
Last edited by EastKekistan on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 11 times in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:29 am

I personally love Madossa’s idea of using an existing virus to treat the Israeli one. You guys could save Europe with that. Just make sure to publish your findings. ;)
FACTBOOK

Games:

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:05 am

Snofjogur wrote:I personally love Madossa’s idea of using an existing virus to treat the Israeli one. You guys could save Europe with that. Just make sure to publish your findings. ;)

It does have precedents in real life and we can say it works because Europe is good at controlling the damage through shooting down Israeli missiles.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:39 am

EastKekistan wrote:
Snofjogur wrote:I personally love Madossa’s idea of using an existing virus to treat the Israeli one. You guys could save Europe with that. Just make sure to publish your findings. ;)

It does have precedents in real life and we can say it works because Europe is good at controlling the damage through shooting down Israeli missiles.

Alright, looks like I have a post to type up today...
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:17 am

Anyone going to respond to my message from the president about the "secret weapon"? East kekistan, a shuttle is going to leave.
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:36 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:Anyone going to respond to my message from the president about the "secret weapon"? East kekistan, a shuttle is going to leave.

We will. I think we have already uncovered Underground Israel. Now we have two choices. One is to use microbots to make all of them unconscious and then move in. The other is making them unconscious and then let you guys and other nations do whatever you want. We prefer the former as we will be able to do it bloodlessly.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:25 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:Anyone going to respond to my message from the president about the "secret weapon"? East kekistan, a shuttle is going to leave.

Not us. We're too busy building defences and helping our Scandinavian allies, and we don't have a Lunar base anyway. But you're welcome to use our satellites if you wish.
FACTBOOK

Games:

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:30 am

Snofjogur wrote:

Not us. We're too busy building defences and helping our Scandinavian allies, and we don't have a Lunar base anyway. But you're welcome to use our satellites if you wish.

Oh, I'll go one step better...

Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

Significance
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:22 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Snofjogur wrote:Not us. We're too busy building defences and helping our Scandinavian allies, and we don't have a Lunar base anyway. But you're welcome to use our satellites if you wish.

Oh, I'll go one step better...

New Yugoslavia, if you wish to act, do it soon, otherwise I'll beat you to it.

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:03 pm

Madossa, Germany and Yugoslavia, we have more space for refugees if you need us to take some.

Enugu League, if you need help with the situation in Africa, let us know; we can now spare a few drones. We also sent a replacement for Jana so we can finish setting up the vitrogrow labs in your lands.
FACTBOOK

Games:

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:50 pm

So, are there still any Israelis left?

New Yugoslavia just is.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:04 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:So, are there still any Israelis left?

There are a lot of Israelis in Area 75 (Southern Iraq and Kuwait) under our control. There are also 154 Israeli spaceships that haven't surrendered yet which you can shoot down for lulz.

Overall Israel is finished. We plan to make Israeli tunnels a tourist attraction. Maybe the maglev line can be extended to Halfront which will make it useful.

Now it's time to bring genocidal leaders to justice.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:14 pm

EastKekistan wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:So, are there still any Israelis left?

There are a lot of Israelis in Area 75 (Southern Iraq and Kuwait) under our control. There are also 154 Israeli spaceships that haven't surrendered yet which you can shoot down for lulz.

Overall Israel is finished. We plan to make Israeli tunnels a tourist attraction. Maybe the maglev line can be extended to Halfront which will make it useful.

Aww, I wanted to rod from god them.
Maybe tomorrow.

New Yugoslavia just is.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:20 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:
EastKekistan wrote:There are a lot of Israelis in Area 75 (Southern Iraq and Kuwait) under our control. There are also 154 Israeli spaceships that haven't surrendered yet which you can shoot down for lulz.

Aww, I wanted to rod from god them.
Maybe tomorrow.

Go ahead. We don't care. Well our leaders do but the soldiers hate Israel with a passion.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:14 am

Nordland, we need to start preparing for the trials.

Other concerns:

1. Where shall Israelis live in the future?
2. What are we going to do to the depopulated areas?
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:21 am

EastKekistan wrote:Nordland, we need to start preparing for the trials.

Other concerns:

1. Hell.
2. No one will mind if we build a space elevator there. Lets work together as a species and touch the stars!

New Yugoslavia just is.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:33 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
EastKekistan wrote:Nordland, we need to start preparing for the trials.

Other concerns:

1. Hell.
2. No one will mind if we build a space elevator there. Lets work together as a species and touch the stars!

I strongly support your answer on question 2. Shall we do it on Sumatra Island? Equator crosses it.

As for question 1 we oppose genocide. However we don't want to allow Israelis to permanently live in a large piece of land depopulated by themselves, nor is it fair to cut out an Israel-sized territory in East Kekistan proper for this purpose. Maybe..they should be kept on a part of Sumatra Island smaller than the old pre-1967 Israel where everybody can monitor them?
Last edited by EastKekistan on Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents