NATION

PASSWORD

The Darkest Hour (MATURE)(MT/PMT)(OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:16 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Snofjogur wrote:Barfleur and New Yugoslavia (and also anyone else in Europe, EK, the Soviet Union and DNNT), would you please have your ambassadors respond to the Nordlander invitation when you next post IC? :)

Where is it again, and what was your goal again (as in why should we join/help you)?

Here: link. We’re trying to form a non-military alliance to protect and help each other (economically, with tech, with reconstruction, etc) in the event that any member is attacked by any violent state (NAS, Israel, etc). Members also pledge neutrality in any current or future conflict.
FACTBOOK

IC date = today + 11 years

Latest news: Warmest day on record, climate summit to be held

Games:
2057: The darkest hour (OOC | IC)

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:41 pm

Snofjogur wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:
Where is it again, and what was your goal again (as in why should we join/help you)?

Here: link. We’re trying to form a non-military alliance to protect and help each other (economically, with tech, with reconstruction, etc) in the event that any member is attacked by any violent state (NAS, Israel, etc). Members also pledge neutrality in any current or future conflict.

What do you think should be done about Israeli rando attacks on neutral countries such as Malaysia? We have declared a protectorate. If Israel tries to nuke Malaysia again I doubt IAF will be able to get into Malaysia unscathed. As for retribution we will probably declare an embargo and sanctions. We aren't nasty enough to nuke Jerusalem.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars
3. The rest of the Solar System (Solar System is Division 0)
4. 27 other divisions (Division 1-27)
An alliance of racially Northeast Asian countries friendly with White Nationalists, Zionists and nationalists in the Middle East and India.
We are an alliance of rich, safe and clean nations. Rapid scientific development, space exploration, modern cities, skyscrapers and high-speed trains..you will enjoy ultra-modern life if you come and visit us.
We were a Tier 7, Level 0, Type 8 civilization according to this index. Our old map News By 3173 we rule over the universe.

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Snofjogur wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

Well, I'm trying to make one of my nations things the fact that it tries to end wars, so not sure if it can be neutral.
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:12 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Snofjogur wrote:Here: link. We’re trying to form a non-military alliance to protect and help each other (economically, with tech, with reconstruction, etc) in the event that any member is attacked by any violent state (NAS, Israel, etc). Members also pledge neutrality in any current or future conflict.

Well, I'm trying to make one of my nations things the fact that it tries to end wars, so not sure if it can be neutral.

If either side bombs you guys please let us know.

P.S. We may try to assassinate this Reuven Segal dude if he gets even crazier such as nuking another random country.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars
An alliance of racially Northeast Asian countries friendly with White Nationalists, Zionists and nationalists in the Middle East and India.
We are an alliance of rich, safe and clean nations. Rapid scientific development, space exploration, modern cities, skyscrapers and high-speed trains..you will enjoy ultra-modern life if you come and visit us.
We were a Tier 7, Level 0, Type 8 civilization according to this index. Our old map News By 3173 we rule over the universe.

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:17 pm

EastKekistan wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

If either side bombs you guys please let us know.

P.S. We may try to assassinate this Reuven Segal dude if he gets even crazier such as nuking another random country.

Good, because in all honesty, I don't want this RP to anti-climatically end with the whole world getting completely destroyed because Israel.
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

Significance
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:22 pm

EK, you are also Israel, right? So you can be certain the attack went the way it did.

I'll have to also think about Significance's upcoming role in all this.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:24 pm

Significance wrote:EK, you are also Israel, right? So you can be certain the attack went the way it did.

I'll have to also think about Significance's upcoming role in all this.

Yep. I'm EKTM as well.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:12 pm

Hello mind if I join?
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Significance
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:19 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:Hello mind if I join?

Once you've completed an application, I don't see why not. I think you might have some small territorial disputes as well though, which will need to be sorted.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:34 pm

I think I will play as nuclear Christian Egyptian Empire if you don't mind.
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Barfleur
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Barfleur » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:38 pm

EastKekistan wrote:We aren't nasty enough to nuke Jerusalem.

We may just need to, for the sake of human civilization. In any case, Barfleur has an entire group of bombers (both nuclear and conventional) on high alert in case a single bomb falls on NZ.
Ambassador to the World Assembly: Edmure Norfield
Military Attaché: Colonel Lyndon Q. Ralston
Author, GA#597, GA#605, GA#609, GA#668, and GA#685.
Co-author, GA#534.
The Barfleurian World Assembly Mission may be found at Suite 59, South-West Building, WAHQ.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:56 pm

Nation name: The Federal Republic of Egypt
-Some information about your nation: When the Muslim Armies began their conquests, Egypt which which had recently regained their independence were able to repel the Muslim hordes in the process gaining control of Libya, Sudan, Tunisia. The Egyptian Empire remained Christian while the rest of the Middle East and North Africa was Muslim. Egypt maintained their independence even at the height of European Colonialism. Egypt stayed neutral during both WW1 and WW2. In 1948 Egypt became a Federal Republic and became Israel's main ally during all their wars. In 1985, Egypt detonated its first nuclear device in the Libyan Desert. Egypt and Israel have remained close allies all the way to the present day.
-and what you initially plan to do in the RP: Pro-Israeli but will remain neutral for the time being.

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:10 pm

EastKekistan wrote:What do you think should be done about Israeli rando attacks on neutral countries such as Malaysia? We have declared a protectorate. If Israel tries to nuke Malaysia again I doubt IAF will be able to get into Malaysia unscathed. As for retribution we will probably declare an embargo and sanctions. We aren't nasty enough to nuke Jerusalem.

I agree: sanctions and embargoes are in order. I fear this scenario, at least for Nordland and other like-minded nations, is no longer about defeating NAS, but about staying alive in the midst of a nuclear war between neo-nazis and nuke-happy jews. (The funniest part is the neo-nazis haven't actually done anything other than execute several (presumably innocent) jews in their own country.)

Also, see below.

New yugoslavaia wrote:Well, I'm trying to make one of my nations things the fact that it tries to end wars, so not sure if it can be neutral.
EastKekistan wrote:P.S. We may try to assassinate this Reuven Segal dude if he gets even crazier such as nuking another random country.
Barfleur wrote:
EastKekistan wrote:We aren't nasty enough to nuke Jerusalem.

We may just need to, for the sake of human civilization. In any case, Barfleur has an entire group of bombers (both nuclear and conventional) on high alert in case a single bomb falls on NZ.

While Snofjogur does not condone violence, nuke-happy lunatics need to be stopped at all costs. If Israel does one more thing out of order, Nordland will turn a blind eye on anyone that nukes the shit out of them. NAS is no longer the enemy here.
FACTBOOK

Games:

My nation (the factbook version) fully reflects my views. Running a psychotic dictatorship where people have zero rights can be fun, but at the end of the day I find it much more interesting to try to pull together a nation full of groups with different interests and make sure everyone gets along while balancing things like education, welfare, environment, industry and economic growth and making sure everyone gets what they deserve.

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Nordland currently has all its Wasp drones deployed in Malaysia, Alaska and Mars. If any other city gets bombed, we will have to start prioritising cities or spreading our drones thin...
FACTBOOK

Games:

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Samson Option was carried out. However East Kekistan survived. We are sure that so did most European countries and other developed ones.

Now we have to bring Reuven Segal to justice. If nobody else is going to participate we will try to solve the problem as bloodlessly as possible by entering Israel from the Mediterranean Sea, Red Sea and space. Human soldiers won't be used to prevent them from taking revenge on the population and to prevent Reuven Segal from nuking his own country to take out as many East Kekistanis as possible.

Nordland, are you guys OK? We hope you will host the International Court to try Israeli war criminals.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Barfleur
Ambassador

Postby Barfleur » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:47 pm

Given what I just read in the IC, I am about to scramble forces to destroy Israel. It's a shame, really, but the NAS will have to wait.
Co-author, GA#534.
The Barfleurian World Assembly Mission may be found at Suite 59, South-West Building, WAHQ.

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:42 pm

...Wow, I don't believe what I just read in IC. I'm shocked. Preemptively bombing a country because its leader claimed to be preparing a crusade against your people is an overreaction, but possibly a justifiable one. Bombing a random neutral country to intimidate the rest of the world into backing you is ridiculous. Bombing a country for sending aid to victims of a nuclear attack is the very definition of chaotic evil.

These lunatics make Mark Shining look like a kid selling lemonade on the street. I almost want to buy his lemonade, in fact. Almost.

Did Israel use nuclear weapons on EK only or also on Nordland? EK, I'll be able to answer your question when I know this.

Edit: Whichever the case, Nordland will recall all Wasp drones to the homeland and use them to build emergency shelters and hospitals. We are prepared to accept up to 500,000 refugees from bombed cities in East Kekistan and other parts of Asia (no refugees from Alaska for now); they can stay in our cities. Our capacity can increase to 600,000 if we use our particle accelerator in Mið, and we plan for it to increase to 1,000,000 in a few days. However, we are unable to provide transport for the refugees unless they can somehow make it to northern mainland Europe, since we only have a few trade ships and passenger airplanes at our disposal and they're all slower than normal ships and aircraft because they're electrically powered.

Edit 2: Barfleur, and also any nation wishing to attack Israel (other than Alaska and its allies), you can use our communications satellites to launch orbital attacks on Israel if you wish. Given the current state of nuclear emergency, we are prepared to make an exception to our zero-involvement-in-military-affairs rule.

Edit 3: I just reread the IC post and realised there were only attacks in Asia. Yes, we're okay. Yes, we'll host the International Court session.

I'll go post in IC now.
Last edited by Snofjogur on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
FACTBOOK

Games:

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:21 pm

Snofjogur wrote:...Wow, I don't believe what I just read in IC. I'm shocked. Preemptively bombing a country because its leader claimed to be preparing a crusade against your people is an overreaction, but possibly a justifiable one. Bombing a random neutral country to intimidate the rest of the world into backing you is ridiculous. Bombing a country for sending aid to victims of a nuclear attack is the very definition of chaotic evil.

These lunatics make Mark Shining look like a kid selling lemonade on the street. I almost want to buy his lemonade, in fact. Almost.

Did Israel use nuclear weapons on EK only or also on Nordland? EK, I'll be able to answer your question when I know this.

Edit: Whichever the case, Nordland will recall all Wasp drones to the homeland and use them to build emergency shelters and hospitals. We are prepared to accept up to 500,000 refugees from bombed cities in East Kekistan and other parts of Asia (no refugees from Alaska for now); they can stay in our cities. Our capacity can increase to 600,000 if we use our particle accelerator in Mið, and we plan for it to increase to 1,000,000 in a few days. However, we are unable to provide transport for the refugees unless they can somehow make it to northern mainland Europe, since we only have a few trade ships and passenger airplanes at our disposal and they're all slower than normal ships and aircraft because they're electrically powered.

Edit 2: Barfleur, and also any nation wishing to attack Israel (other than Alaska and its allies), you can use our communications satellites to launch orbital attacks on Israel if you wish. Given the current state of nuclear emergency, we are prepared to make an exception to our zero-involvement-in-military-affairs rule.

Edit 3: I just reread the IC post and realised there were only attacks in Asia. Yes, we're okay. Yes, we'll host the International Court session.

I'll go post in IC now.

Nope. The attack was global. You need to take care of your citizens and neighbors first.We are good.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Barfleur wrote:Given what I just read in the IC, I am about to scramble forces to destroy Israel. It's a shame, really, but the NAS will have to wait.

Is NZ OK? The Israeli attack is global. Did Wellington somehow escape from the nuking when the nukes were hidden in the Israeli embassy?
Last edited by EastKekistan on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Barfleur
Ambassador

Postby Barfleur » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:34 pm

EastKekistan wrote:
Barfleur wrote:Given what I just read in the IC, I am about to scramble forces to destroy Israel. It's a shame, really, but the NAS will have to wait.

Is NZ OK? The Israeli attack is global. Did Wellington somehow escape from the nuking when the nukes were hidden in the Israeli embassy?

As far as I'm aware, we never had an Israeli embassy. if so, then all the more reasons to destroy Israel.
Co-author, GA#534.

Jewish Kekistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jewish Kekistan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:36 pm

All states in the game outside Sub-Saharan Africa have been nuked (which might be unsuccessful). Ethnobioweapons targetting all Caucasoids without the Chaim Vaccine, all NE Asians and SE Asians and South Asians had been released even in Sub-Saharan Africa. A cyberattack against all of Eurasia, North Africa, Oceania and Americas except for Israel also took place. EMPs were released in all cities in the targeted zone. Moon bases and Martian colonies of non-Israel nations were also hit by missiles intended to kill everyone inside.

TL;DR:,Unless you are Nigeria or black Halfrontian you have been hit by Israel in an attempt to destroy your people forever so you need to explain what happened to YN (e.g. We lost a capital but our troops shot down Israeli missiles and quarantines made ethnobioweapons largely ineffective).
Last edited by Jewish Kekistan on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:40 pm

Same here, no Israeli embassy in Nordland.

I thought the bioweapon deployment in Europe was delayed, no? If not, I'll deal with that, but I remember reading it was delayed three days. (Found it: "Fine. We can probably postpone the anti-Caucasoid attack by at most three days. East Kekistanis and Indians will be taken out now.")

As for cyberattacks, our IT is more advanced than Israel's, so no go.

How many missiles were sent to Mars? They'll take months to arrive, but I'd like to know what I'm up against.
Last edited by Snofjogur on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOK

Games:

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:43 pm

Snofjogur wrote:Same here, no Israeli embassy in Nordland.

I thought the bioweapon deployment in Europe was delayed, no? If not, I'll deal with that, but I remember reading it was delayed three days.

As for cyberattacks, our IT is more advanced than Israel's, so no go.

How many missiles were sent to Mars? They'll take months to arrive, but I'd like to know what I'm up against.

It wasn't delayed after Esther Goldstein reminded Reuven Segal that there weren't enough Chaim Vaccines to save the diaspora so all attacks had to take place at once.

40 missiles from the Israeli Martian base, Tikva. Maybe you guys had shot down all of them. East Kekistani colonies on the moon and Venus were fine because we shot down 63 Israeli missiles against our colonies on the moon and they didn't have weapons to hit Venus.

P.S. We wouldn't send any refugees from East Kekistan because we could handle the situation well. However numerous Southeast Asian nations were completely devastated to the point that we were considering forming several temporary protectorates:

1. Protectorate of Indochina, consisting of all of Indochina from Burma to Vietnam.

2. Protectorate of Malaya, consisting of East Malaysia, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Brunei and the Philippines.

3. Protectorate of the Pacific Ocean, consisting of all the areas to the east of Protectorate of Malaya from Palau to Hawaii.

We have no intention to colonize these countries so the nations above will continue to exist and that we will leave within 2 years.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Snofjogur
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Snofjogur » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:50 pm

Oh, didn't realise Israel had a Martian base. In that case, our anti-meteor laser defence system will have gotten a few, but some will still have struck the colony, causing massive infrastructure damage and some damage to the domes. We have a rocket landed on Mars with enough space and oxygen for all twenty-four colonists to take shelter in while repairs are carried out, and the rocket is currently fuelled, so it can take off and either head towards Earth or remain in Mars orbit until it's safe to return to the surface. Anything that happened on Mars was only a setback.

How exactly do the ethnobioweapons work?
FACTBOOK

Games:

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:56 pm

Snofjogur wrote:Oh, didn't realise Israel had a Martian base. In that case, our anti-meteor laser defence system will have gotten a few, but some will still have struck the colony, causing massive infrastructure damage and some damage to the domes. We have a rocket landed on Mars with enough space and oxygen for all twenty-four colonists to take shelter in while repairs are carried out, and the rocket is currently fuelled, so it can take off and either head towards Earth or remain in Mars orbit until it's safe to return to the surface. Anything that happened on Mars was only a setback.

How exactly do the ethnobioweapons work?

You got something called Chaim Virus-4 that is deadly to Caucasoids who haven't received the Chaim Vaccine. It is harmless to everyone else.

We got something known as Aharon Virus - 6 which can kill everyone who is NE Asian or SE Asian but is harmless to everyone else.

India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives and Sri Lanka got both Chaim Virus - 4 and a virus that specifically targets them, the Ari Virus - 2.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents