NATION

PASSWORD

Another Oxes-Pius War (MT/open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:59 am

Piesian troops pull out bayonets and chasing Oxes troops back

Melon ia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Melon ia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:01 am

Melonia, the WA Delegate of region name, executive branch of region name, and head of foreign relations in region name would like to make a statement.

Pius is lying. He was given a fair trial and a chance to defend himself, but he wasted it with insults. You can ask Great Patrick for more information regarding his trial.

Pius did not attempt to resolve this before turning to warfare. Some of his territory is part of the RNN, a governmentally controlled land. Negotiations could have been made with us had he wanted his land back, but we were not even notified he wanted it back until he was invading.

The other part of his territory is in the Lawless lands, a an archaic land under military rule by the Oxes Republic. From our understanding, They were not notified until invasion as well. This could cause a series of problems, such as the Lands breaking out of military control. Last time that happened there were civilian deaths in the Tens of Thousands. This is even more likely has the unofficial government in the lands has been fighting more lately.

Overall, this conflict endangers civilians unessecarily, and promotes instability in the most chaotic parts of our region.

Therefore, our Region condemns Pius for his war-mongering actions, and demands that he and his allies surrender immediately so that diplomatic negotiations can begin for Pius’ repossession of his former territory.

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:02 am

German troops charge alongside their Pisean comrades as they come under fire from the Oxes Army while they charged, bayonets glistening in the sun.

OOC: I was trying to invade Oxes Republic

Soviet Melonia
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Melonia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:07 am

Soviet jets do a fly by and mix down hundred of charging troops with machine guns.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:08 am

Melon ia wrote:Melonia, the WA Delegate of region name, executive branch of region name, and head of foreign relations in region name would like to make a statement.

Pius is lying. He was given a fair trial and a chance to defend himself, but he wasted it with insults. You can ask Great Patrick for more information regarding his trial.

Pius did not attempt to resolve this before turning to warfare. Some of his territory is part of the RNN, a governmentally controlled land. Negotiations could have been made with us had he wanted his land back, but we were not even notified he wanted it back until he was invading.

The other part of his territory is in the Lawless lands, a an archaic land under military rule by the Oxes Republic. From our understanding, They were not notified until invasion as well. This could cause a series of problems, such as the Lands breaking out of military control. Last time that happened there were civilian deaths in the Tens of Thousands. This is even more likely has the unofficial government in the lands has been fighting more lately.

Overall, this conflict endangers civilians unessecarily, and promotes instability in the most chaotic parts of our region.

Therefore, our Region condemns Pius for his war-mongering actions, and demands that he and his allies surrender immediately so that diplomatic negotiations can begin for Pius’ repossession of his former territory.

If the land was never taken away from me for upholding regional law the we wouldn’t have this problem. This is a result of your mishandling of this situation

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:08 am

SBD 53's bomb Melon ia's lands to hell.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:09 am

Soviet Melonia wrote:Soviet jets do a fly by and mix down hundred of charging troops with machine guns.

Piesian Maurauder class Jet fighter intercept Soviet jets

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

I think Region Name may go to 100% war with us.

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:12 am

Yeah,look at the title.

Melon ia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Melon ia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:13 am

Newark Aristocracy wrote:SBD 53's bomb Melon ia's lands to hell.

We definitely weren’t in the conflict yet.

So... thanks for doing that.
I mean, really justified, bombing the guy trying to protect civilians.

Soviet Melonia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Melonia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:15 am

Pius Desurongcrandis wrote:
Soviet Melonia wrote:Soviet jets do a fly by and mix down hundred of charging troops with machine guns.

Piesian Maurauder class Jet fighter intercept Soviet jets

Soviet fighter out maneuver Piesian jets and lead them into AA fire, destroying them.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:19 am

Soviet Melonia wrote:
Pius Desurongcrandis wrote:Piesian Maurauder class Jet fighter intercept Soviet jets

Soviet fighter out maneuver Piesian jets and lead them into AA fire, destroying them.

The elite Maurauder class fighters come and shoot down Soviet jets

Soviet Melonia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Melonia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:22 am

Pius Desurongcrandis wrote:
Soviet Melonia wrote:Soviet fighter out maneuver Piesian jets and lead them into AA fire, destroying them.

The elite Maurauder class fighters come and shoot down Soviet jets

Did you read what I wrote?
Our jets flew into friendly territory while evading your jest, which got shot down, so they aren’t even near the conflict right now.

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oxes Republic » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:23 am

Stabbed troops charge back with heavy body armor and wrestle Piesians to the ground. They trudge slowly through the land and are shot down. Stealth troops behind them fire at all Piesians. 4 miles of trench are now taken.

Moving to the German advances, small battalions move in and shoot at German Soviets. They are easily repelled. Rebels in the villages begin killing German-a Soviet soldiers and one has been liberated
2023-2024 Buffalo Bills Season Failed

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:23 am

yuyencia are concern major conflict are occur. 1000 volunteer knight oppose communism righteous are PUBG excellent player skill paradrrop and ready improvise deadly weapon supprot pius.
___ Federation of Yuyencia 幽燕西亚联邦 ___
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:28 am

/kick Yuyencia
/permaban Yuyencia
Reason:posts are very spammy.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:28 am

Oxes Republic wrote:Stabbed troops charge back with heavy body armor and wrestle Piesians to the ground. They trudge slowly through the land and are shot down. Stealth troops behind them fire at all Piesians. 4 miles of trench are now taken.

Moving to the German advances, small battalions move in and shoot at German Soviets. They are easily repelled. Rebels in the villages begin killing German-a Soviet soldiers and one has been liberated

20k Piesian rangers start sniping Oxes troops, killing most of them

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:29 am

Newark Aristocracy wrote:/kick Yuyencia
/permaban Yuyencia

I don’t think this is Discord

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:29 am

Newark Aristocracy wrote:/kick Yuyencia
/permaban Yuyencia

my friend please be respect i am post length one sentence minimal
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oxes Republic » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:30 am

Ooc: how the heeeeek did you get 20k rangers theough my mass naval barricade

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:31 am

Oxes Republic wrote:Ooc: how the heeeeek did you get 20k rangers theough my mass naval barricade

They’ve been there since the beginning

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oxes Republic » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:31 am

Ooc: Again, mass naval brigade. Also why do they all have sniping guns

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:33 am

Oxes Republic wrote:Ooc: Again, mass naval brigade. Also why do they all have sniping guns

That’s what they are trained with

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:34 am

Yuyencia knight are observe chaos blood fighting refuse engage make suffer worsen, instead spirit of Knights Hospitaller are help wounded sick all side help surgery heavy injury save life, and hope discover God and Mary grace light

yuyencia knight are set up field hospital for any wounded mans armed are only secure defend not use aggression.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:36 am

Yeah,but the posts have the worst grammar I have ever seen,it's like that of a 2 year old.
Add the fact that you contantly godmod about your solider's strength,and I have reasonable grounds for this,Yuyencia.

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:37 am

Newark Aristocracy wrote:Yeah,but the posts have the worst grammar I have ever seen,it's like that of a 2 year old.
Add the fact that you contantly godmod about your solider's strength,and I have reasonable grounds for this,Yuyencia.

my friend please be respect I am chinese mans study differential equation 18 hour day hard work excellent technology united state english skill poor are limit

constant attempt improve english skill through study

i am ask evidence godmod

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents