NATION

PASSWORD

[Open OOC sign-up MT/PMT] Archipelago attacked; inside job

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

[Open OOC sign-up MT/PMT] Archipelago attacked; inside job

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:33 am

The attack is an inside job so it has tons of plot twists. I recommend you join. Here’s how it works:

The story starts with a criminal in the Archipelago planning an attack on the federal jail, releasing loads of inmates. Once he goes through with it, he is surrounded by police. After he manages to flee the scene, he finds himself public enemy #1 in the Archipelago.
Then the following things happen:
1. The attacker flees from the authorities as they try to hunt him down.
2. The attacker is arrested after the crime by police and set for public trial before a local judge.
3. It is revealed that the attacker had help from inside the highest institutions of state. A lowly police detective battles political obstacles as he tries to find the accomplice, along with the other Nations involved.

To join, write a short paragraph about your character/nation joining the investigation. You can also discuss the RP here. Once I get enough people then I will post the story.
MT AND PMT ONLY
Last edited by The Archipelago Territory on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:12 am

You can also tg me if you want to join. I think I’ll start on June 15
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Return to International Incidents