NATION

PASSWORD

Second Diyari War of Independence OOC thread

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Senator
 
Posts: 3667
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:02 pm

Arcadian States and Commonwealths wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:
A reason why I've sent humans. So, could you please tell me all I need to wrap things up or are we prolonging the conflict further.

No. If anything, you're making it become a mess and ruin things. Conservation of Ninjutsu is a thing (albeit maybe not to levels you're suggesting, even Batman has difficulties against huge numbers of enemies) and "actual" tactics and strategy can be beaten to hell and back with the Power of Friendship. Or Love. Or some other optimistic, lifting, emotional noun that brings that fuzzy feeling to the audience. Why? Because this is Fiction Land, where stuff that would bore the audience are either plot fuel, horribly flawed, or simply not used. Durradon's response is proof enough not everyone on this thread wants a snorefest, though I'm still waiting an official response from Sevevill. And no, plot armour isn't something I might randomly throw in. I watch enough playthroughs, movies, and read enough comic books to properly handle a mortal surviving harsh times. Hell, I even want one of them captured so I can feature another player in my next, canon-important rp.


Image


Chill, Tv, movies and all of that is good for ideas but this RTS BS needs to stop, moons guns, robo bears, and all of that shit needs to stop. Yes this is fiction land but one with set rules that we have for our fiction land. We dont mind things like lasers instead of cannons on fighter jets, or small orbital colonies(like the formerly planned Mars One), but this is not fitting with the rules, the lore, and the other players.

Durradon's response is proof enough not everyone on this thread wants a snorefest


We have told you this RTS stuff has no place, we have let some things slide like 10,000 troops in one city and other things to allow players to take part in this RP, and many still do, if you think this is a snorefest I suggest you find yourself a new RP or make one yourself.


Without this "RTS stuff" there would be no balance and anyone could just send their millions of soldiers for all we know and the story would finish at that (see "Game Breaker"). AFAIK I'm not breaking any rules and every nation (or rather, timeline) has its own lore, which is why the whole site could just be renamed Portal to the Multiverse for the huge amounts of alternate Germanys, Frances, Philippines, and Americas that would be impossible to be on one planet. I don't think this is a snorefest (yet), unless everyone starts to become the "stop having fun" guy. Granted, I can just have my team, or at least a few members or only one be captured off-screen for the buildup I mentioned (yes this is an invitation).
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)


Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future, Amenria reflects the prosperity that would be brought about by a real, modernist, Islamic government.


Save yourselves from yourselves.

User avatar
Arcadian States and Commonwealths
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 123
Founded: Apr 12, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arcadian States and Commonwealths » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:08 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:
Arcadian States and Commonwealths wrote:
Image


Chill, Tv, movies and all of that is good for ideas but this RTS BS needs to stop, moons guns, robo bears, and all of that shit needs to stop. Yes this is fiction land but one with set rules that we have for our fiction land. We dont mind things like lasers instead of cannons on fighter jets, or small orbital colonies(like the formerly planned Mars One), but this is not fitting with the rules, the lore, and the other players.



We have told you this RTS stuff has no place, we have let some things slide like 10,000 troops in one city and other things to allow players to take part in this RP, and many still do, if you think this is a snorefest I suggest you find yourself a new RP or make one yourself.


Without this "RTS stuff" there would be no balance and anyone could just send their millions of soldiers for all we know and the story would finish at that (see "Game Breaker"). AFAIK I'm not breaking any rules and every nation (or rather, timeline) has its own lore, which is why the whole site could just be renamed Portal to the Multiverse for the huge amounts of alternate Germanys, Frances, Philippines, and Americas that would be impossible to be on one planet. I don't think this is a snorefest (yet), unless everyone starts to become the "stop having fun" guy. Granted, I can just have my team, or at least a few members or only one be captured off-screen for the buildup I mentioned (yes this is an invitation).



Without this "RTS stuff" there would be no balance and anyone could just send their millions of soldiers for all we know and the story would finish at that (see "Game Breaker").


That is false, your robotic bears and all of that BS is not a balance.

AFAIK I'm not breaking any rules and every nation (or rather, timeline) has its own lore


This is largely irrelevant, but since you want to bring it up, your in a Markion RP, and we would at least like some semi-realism

unless everyone starts to become the "stop having fun" guy.


Your in a Markion based RP, this means you have agreed to play by our playstyle or something similar to it. This means no 'Civ' perks, no big struggle of six well-trained soldiers against an enemy horde that accomplishes anything more than dead soldiers, no sub-orbital bombing for a small national insurrection,

A single Jalak flew over the mountains. Its back door slowly opens, two operatives standing on either side. "Paradrop in five, four, three, two, one....Go go go!" One operative said, waving his arms to usher the passengers out. The first one to leave was a man on a motorcycle. Painted on his helmet was a smiley face with fangs, and he was wearing what seemed to be a cross between a trenchcoat and a Qing dynasty coat over tactical armour.


Like this, while this is not my forte, this is okay.

Behind them were several mechanical animals and fifty or so ATV trucks filled with food and medical supplies. As they got closer to the ground, they started to unfold their parachutes and landed safely on the barren grounds below. They would be driving to the rebel-controlled areas of the city soon to bring hope to their brothers.


And the bold however is a no go.

You need to look at how the Green Union plays, how Alleana plays, how Diyaristan plays.

I already have units on Sevevilian lands, so that's an automatic declaration of war, since Amenria has no special abilities that allows its unit to freely enter foreign soil, unlike the Buccaneers or Australia in Civilization V.


This is the kind of RTS stuff we want you to knock off.

Listen to Durridon when he says:

What the fuck.

Right, I'm going to be very blunt about this. Your operators are normal people who can still get shot with the Mozambique technique and die, they are not superheroes, this is not Total War Warhammer where one hero unit can kill a hundred men without breaking a sweat. There are no robot bears, there are no moon lasers. What we are asking is that you take everything down a billion notches and calm the heck down yeah? Enough silly technology and more actual tactics and strategy. There are no special abilities, no passive abilities, this is not Civ or league of legends. Absolutely no one in Markion (the region the RP is set in) recognises you and your actions currently. Please refrain from posting until you remove these aspects from your current posts in the IC thread.


"actual" tactics and strategy can be beaten to hell and back with the Power of Friendship. Or Love. Or some other optimistic, lifting, emotional noun that brings that fuzzy feeling to the audience.


Yeah, no

I watch enough playthroughs, movies, and read enough comic books to properly handle a mortal surviving harsh times.


I too consume modern entertainment
The Federation of the Arcadian States and Commonwealths is the succesor the the Arcadian Empire which federated in 2035
Been on NS since 2014
Right Leaning Centrist Kinda Libertarian Kinda Republican Take Your Pick

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24348
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:28 am

I'm going to throw my few cents in:

1. By no means do I have a problem with some unrealistic thing happening (say, 'six guys killing a bunch of enemies and escaping') if it has been cleared in advance with all factions. There are examples where 'unrealistic' things happened IRL (there are individual human beings IRL who have killed literally hundreds of their enemies in combat and then lived to a ripe old age). But because those things are at best on the very fringe of likelihood they need to be cleared up with other players.

2. It's not really impossible for the anti-Seveville faction to clear a path to Diyaristan if they establish a way to cooperate with the mainstream rebels. This would however require lots of hard work, and possibly also outright war with Seveville. But it's worth saying that a genocidal effort is one of a few things that are considered, both in international law as it exists IRL, and in NS custom, to justify a foreign war.

3. It's worth nothing here that a cruise missile targeting a fixed ground target can do so at a far greater range than an anti-ship missile targeting a ship – simply because the fixed ground target is guaranteed to still be there in four hours when the Tomahawk or whatever putters along through it's entire 3,000 km range. In other words, the success of an intervention really depends on how much it knows about Seveville and whether it can somehow defeat or at least distract its navy.

4. I'm in no way against this being a complicated problem, but I'd like people to at least pay attention to the problems that are built into the situation. The problem is everyone ios operating on significant information shortages. Nobody seems to have really roleplayed a meaningful effort to try and gather information on the situation, except me, and Allanea effectively failed (because it's had to withdraw its aid personnel before they could start collecting statistical data on the problems Diyaristan is facing).
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Sevevill
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1064
Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sevevill » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:41 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:Okay, I see a viable option then. Since the rebels are about to be finished, I'd suggest a dramatic entrance of my team, as a last stand for the good guys like any other fictional heroes would do. Should they win, this would be a badass moment that would be great for the RP. Should they lose, they can cover the escape for rebel remnants to go to Amenria. Also, I already have units on Sevevilian lands, so that's an automatic declaration of war, since Amenria has no special abilities that allows its unit to freely enter foreign soil, unlike the Buccaneers or Australia in Civilization V.

If that's alright with you, I'd like to know everything I need to so I can prepare a good enough setup, please.


Most of this is now somewhat obsolete due to the latest Sevevill post. The rebels are no longer in danger of immediate defeat, as what was supposed to be their last stand actually became a victory where they captured loads of equipment and probably took plenty of prisoners.

I would personally suggest you have your guys get caught up in that big battle, helping the rebel last stand and seeing the tide turn. This would help create rapport between them and the rebels and potentially kickstart a "he/she saved my life!" relationship (see, I can do TV Tropes too). In that case, everything you would need to know is already more or less in the IC already, especially in the last Diyaristan and Sevevill posts about the rebels and IDF preparing for a decisive battle, and that decisive battle taking place.

- Rebels are in a do-or-die scenario where they need to hold the line.
- Rebels have been digging in, mostly to villages to avoid airstrikes, for at least a couple days.
- IDF is coming en-masse with armour and heavily armed infantry, but need to clear the villages street by street.
- Most IDF soldiers are secretly not willing to take huge risks, and will get scared off pretty easily if they see their comrades dying in large numbers.
- IAF troops, if you have them show up, will be similarly heavily armed and trained but much more motivated. They will appear after the IDF is routed.
- The rebels when they are about to be overrun will deploy their cars loaded with nerve agent (make them like you before this point, or they could just leave you behind to die).

This is all I can think of off the top of my head to help you create a story about your guys in the battle. I would talk to Diyaristan about how the rebels would interact with them, since I can really only speak for the IDF and IAF. If you need anything else, just tell me.

And I would suggest you do what you want with your robots and whatnot for this one post, just so we can see what they are like.

(Post by Green Union)
A people without war. Are a people of peace. We dont like that ~President Joseph Henry
The other shit got too long
Prase The Empire of Sevevill

Member of the:IRON Alliance

Memberof thecoalition

[spoiler=Wars]
First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [ongoing]



My wiki http:iiiwiki.com/wiki/Sevevill

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Senator
 
Posts: 3667
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:44 pm

Sevevill wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:Okay, I see a viable option then. Since the rebels are about to be finished, I'd suggest a dramatic entrance of my team, as a last stand for the good guys like any other fictional heroes would do. Should they win, this would be a badass moment that would be great for the RP. Should they lose, they can cover the escape for rebel remnants to go to Amenria. Also, I already have units on Sevevilian lands, so that's an automatic declaration of war, since Amenria has no special abilities that allows its unit to freely enter foreign soil, unlike the Buccaneers or Australia in Civilization V.

If that's alright with you, I'd like to know everything I need to so I can prepare a good enough setup, please.


Most of this is now somewhat obsolete due to the latest Sevevill post. The rebels are no longer in danger of immediate defeat, as what was supposed to be their last stand actually became a victory where they captured loads of equipment and probably took plenty of prisoners.

I would personally suggest you have your guys get caught up in that big battle, helping the rebel last stand and seeing the tide turn. This would help create rapport between them and the rebels and potentially kickstart a "he/she saved my life!" relationship (see, I can do TV Tropes too). In that case, everything you would need to know is already more or less in the IC already, especially in the last Diyaristan and Sevevill posts about the rebels and IDF preparing for a decisive battle, and that decisive battle taking place.

- Rebels are in a do-or-die scenario where they need to hold the line.
- Rebels have been digging in, mostly to villages to avoid airstrikes, for at least a couple days.
- IDF is coming en-masse with armour and heavily armed infantry, but need to clear the villages street by street.
- Most IDF soldiers are secretly not willing to take huge risks, and will get scared off pretty easily if they see their comrades dying in large numbers.
- IAF troops, if you have them show up, will be similarly heavily armed and trained but much more motivated. They will appear after the IDF is routed.
- The rebels when they are about to be overrun will deploy their cars loaded with nerve agent (make them like you before this point, or they could just leave you behind to die).

This is all I can think of off the top of my head to help you create a story about your guys in the battle. I would talk to Diyaristan about how the rebels would interact with them, since I can really only speak for the IDF and IAF. If you need anything else, just tell me.

And I would suggest you do what you want with your robots and whatnot for this one post, just so we can see what they are like.

(Post by Green Union)


That is helpful, thanks. A survival mission is always a good addition.

EDIT: After reading what has gone on, Amenria has no more IC reason to support the rebels, since Diyaristan is now officially under a benevolent governance. Is there any way I can talk to the new Diyaristan leaders and offer support or should I just prove it to them by showing up in their fight against the secularists?
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)


Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future, Amenria reflects the prosperity that would be brought about by a real, modernist, Islamic government.


Save yourselves from yourselves.

User avatar
Sevevill
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1064
Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sevevill » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:21 am

A m e n r i a wrote:That is helpful, thanks. A survival mission is always a good addition.

EDIT: After reading what has gone on, Amenria has no more IC reason to support the rebels, since Diyaristan is now officially under a benevolent governance. Is there any way I can talk to the new Diyaristan leaders and offer support or should I just prove it to them by showing up in their fight against the secularists?

Benevolent governance? Where is this coming from?

(Post by Green Union)
Last edited by Sevevill on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
A people without war. Are a people of peace. We dont like that ~President Joseph Henry
The other shit got too long
Prase The Empire of Sevevill

Member of the:IRON Alliance

Memberof thecoalition

[spoiler=Wars]
First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [ongoing]



My wiki http:iiiwiki.com/wiki/Sevevill

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Senator
 
Posts: 3667
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby A m e n r i a » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:26 am

Sevevill wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:That is helpful, thanks. A survival mission is always a good addition.

EDIT: After reading what has gone on, Amenria has no more IC reason to support the rebels, since Diyaristan is now officially under a benevolent governance. Is there any way I can talk to the new Diyaristan leaders and offer support or should I just prove it to them by showing up in their fight against the secularists?

Benevolent governance? Where is this coming from?

(Post by Green Union)


The flag? The word "theocracy"?
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)


Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future, Amenria reflects the prosperity that would be brought about by a real, modernist, Islamic government.


Save yourselves from yourselves.

User avatar
The Green Union
Diplomat
 
Posts: 964
Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Green Union » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:32 am

A m e n r i a wrote:
The flag? The word "theocracy"?

Diyaristan is still officially classified as an imperial province of Sevevill. Only the small semi-independent city of Girizil voted in a city council which is theocratic, and that doesn't really matter anyways since Danlina immediately went in and slaughtered the entire democratically elected government in the city as soon as they assumed office.

Meanwhile, the flag of Diyaristan is based off the flag of Sevevill in order to denote its status. Note the Sevevill-style V and use of Sevevillian grey. This is most certainly the flag of a Sevevillian subject.

Image
Image

(Post by Green Union)
A federation of three independent states and their Arctic territory, currently torn apart by competing interests.
Calendôr is in the GU heartland, located along the Green River. Francophone, it is the most urban nation. Dominated by boreal forests.
Urlistan covers the west coast and mouth of the Green River. English speaking, it is a rocky country based with industry and culture based around the sea. Currently under the control of the Arcadian Empire.
Arasland is a large northern landmass dominated by rocky forests and, above the treeline, tundra. Speaking several dialects of Emerstarian and Arcadian German, and culturally dominated by small communes organized in tribes.

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Senator
 
Posts: 3667
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby A m e n r i a » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:35 am

The Green Union wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:
The flag? The word "theocracy"?

Diyaristan is still officially classified as an imperial province of Sevevill. Only the small semi-independent city of Girizil voted in a city council which is theocratic, and that doesn't really matter anyways since Danlina immediately went in and slaughtered the entire democratically elected government in the city as soon as they assumed office.

Meanwhile, the flag of Diyaristan is based off the flag of Sevevill in order to denote its status. Note the Sevevill-style V and use of Sevevillian grey. This is most certainly the flag of a Sevevillian subject.

Image
Image

(Post by Green Union)


....Crap. I just made a whole draft. The level of dedication you guys put into being bad guys is almost scary. :p

Welp, back to my original plan.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)


Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future, Amenria reflects the prosperity that would be brought about by a real, modernist, Islamic government.


Save yourselves from yourselves.

User avatar
Sevevill
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1064
Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sevevill » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:40 pm

I have just put up a new post which should clarify Sevevill's position on the Danlinian . . . issue. I'm not sure what was intended by their attack, to be honest, since it was them who safeguarded the elections in Girizil and now all of a sudden they feel the need to slaughter the democratically elected city council.

Regardless, Sevevill would treat this as an invasion and another breach of their trust. Sevevill has not been above "liberating" cities with intense aerial bombardment in the past, so there we go.

With regards to the main rebellion, though, I will be waiting on Diyaristan for how to proceed with Alamardin. Gen. Davis McGregor is supposed to be a bit of a madman, so we could easily see him just being shot or executed in some other terrible way. It is also likely the IDF which fled from the fight won't get off easy.

(Post by Green Union)
A people without war. Are a people of peace. We dont like that ~President Joseph Henry
The other shit got too long
Prase The Empire of Sevevill

Member of the:IRON Alliance

Memberof thecoalition

[spoiler=Wars]
First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [ongoing]



My wiki http:iiiwiki.com/wiki/Sevevill

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 287
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:40 am

About the attack, I haven't ever fleshed out Prime Minister Samuel Robinson as a character before, and so I thought of making him an anti-theist, that slowly radicalizes as the time goes by. The attack has been in response to the rise of Hizbi Tawhidi as a radical Muslim party.
I am now writing a post that features both Robinson's trial and an insight into the situation in Girizil that might make stuff more interesting. As you can see, I'm trying my best to not put Danlina in a positive light, but because of Danlina's nature as a democratic nation, the most realistic approach would be mass opposition to Robinson's acts from the Danlinian media and political system (a thing that played out as Kross and Hanokh's resignation from Robinson's government and the upcoming high-court trial against Robinson).
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 287
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:38 am

My new post came out later than I expected, sorry about that. Apparently, summer vacation didn't give me as much free time as I expected.

A m e n r i a wrote:....Crap. I just made a whole draft. The level of dedication you guys put into being bad guys is almost scary. :p

In a late reaction to this, and in light of my new post, I wanted to say that the way I see the story (and in how I write my part) everyone is a "bad guy" or at least horribly wrong. For an example of how it plays out in my post: The current Danlinian government killing off the democratically elected council just because they were too religious; Sevevill taking harsh decisions and bombing a whole city just because they can; And the people of Girizil, being arrogant and violent even when the Danlinians are the only thing that keeps them from blowing up.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 287
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:15 pm

I’m sorry for my poor photo editing skills, please forgive me :D
And about Arcadia’s post, I would’ve reacted to that both as the Danlinian transitional government and as the new opposition, but first I need Sevevill to respond to Kross’s request to meet with President Henry.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Sevevill
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1064
Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sevevill » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:06 pm

With Diyaristan finally seeming to well and truly have disappeared (it has happened before, so they may be back in a few months), I would like to apologize for the long absence and finally resolve to get this roleplay done.

There are many events currently kicking off in the region, which has prompted me to finally accept that this RP cannot be allowed to hibernate, as its outcome will be key to the future of politics in this part of Markion. To attempt, say, this thread, which takes place very nearby, without completing the Diyaristan story would leave a large gap in the lore.

This is not to say that I would like to make a huge production out of this. After all, one reason for me not getting back to this sooner is precisely that so much is going on in Markion and I have been caught up with managing the changes. But I will certainly be making another short series of posts to resolve the major conflict, and any of the original players who would be willing to come back to help with that would be most welcome.

After I complete the section in which Sevevill has a stake, anyone who is still interested can feel free to continue well beyond that point.

(Post by Green Union)
A people without war. Are a people of peace. We dont like that ~President Joseph Henry
The other shit got too long
Prase The Empire of Sevevill

Member of the:IRON Alliance

Memberof thecoalition

[spoiler=Wars]
First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [ongoing]



My wiki http:iiiwiki.com/wiki/Sevevill

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 287
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:58 pm

I'm happy that there is a chance this story will continue and conclude. I have been having some problems in real life so I wasn't connected to NationStates for a long time, and when I came back a few weeks ago I saw the rp was dead and thought that this is it.

Now, if anyone remembers I was planning on doing elections on the third of August (which didn't happen), so I updated my government now. In the elections the opposition party "Branch for Peace" won as the ruling party, meaning Kross and Khanokh would step in to try and fix Robinson's wrongdoings.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Sevevill
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1064
Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sevevill » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:12 pm

Danlina wrote:I'm happy that there is a chance this story will continue and conclude. I have been having some problems in real life so I wasn't connected to NationStates for a long time, and when I came back a few weeks ago I saw the rp was dead and thought that this is it.

Now, if anyone remembers I was planning on doing elections on the third of August (which didn't happen), so I updated my government now. In the elections the opposition party "Branch for Peace" won as the ruling party, meaning Kross and Khanokh would step in to try and fix Robinson's wrongdoings.


This is great to hear. I will aim to respond to your post tomorrow, as I am also trying to get things done at a mile a minute right now, but rest assured that it will be completed.

What you should know is that the Sevevillian government is now suddenly a bit apprehensive about the idea of the Danlinians leaving. Originally, when you had entered the war as a neutral power I was writing a piece about them carrying out false flag attacks to turn the Danlinians to the Sevevillian side (as per the stated "neutral until attacked" policy). The Danlinians were doing extremely valuable work, which was helping to free up Sevevillian troops for other crises which are springing up. Right now, with the IDF collapsing on all fronts and rebels seizing control of major cities, they will probably try to come up with some way for having them stay.

Spoilers for plans on this RP's endgame, if you feel like getting ahead:
Sevevill wants to split the West of Diyaristan into two or three separate and semi-independent countries, so that they don't have to worry so much about stabilizing these areas. They would want to deputize Danlina for leading reconstruction efforts in the northernmost country, with its capital in Girizil.


(Post by Green Union)
A people without war. Are a people of peace. We dont like that ~President Joseph Henry
The other shit got too long
Prase The Empire of Sevevill

Member of the:IRON Alliance

Memberof thecoalition

[spoiler=Wars]
First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [ongoing]



My wiki http:iiiwiki.com/wiki/Sevevill

User avatar
Mitheldalond
Minister
 
Posts: 2401
Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mitheldalond » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:30 am

Danlina wrote:I'm happy that there is a chance this story will continue and conclude. I have been having some problems in real life so I wasn't connected to NationStates for a long time, and when I came back a few weeks ago I saw the rp was dead and thought that this is it.

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better, my grandfather died last week, and I just got fired yesterday - one more failure to add to my already long list. So just know that, no matter how much of an asshole the universe is being, you aren't alone.

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 287
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Mitheldalond wrote:
Danlina wrote:I'm happy that there is a chance this story will continue and conclude. I have been having some problems in real life so I wasn't connected to NationStates for a long time, and when I came back a few weeks ago I saw the rp was dead and thought that this is it.

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better, my grandfather died last week, and I just got fired yesterday - one more failure to add to my already long list. So just know that, no matter how much of an asshole the universe is being, you aren't alone.

Thank you, I really needed that :)
Sorry about your grandfather, I know the feeling. And I hope you will find a job soon!
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ainslie, Corindia

Advertisement

Remove ads