NATION

PASSWORD

War of Unification (closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:54 pm

Yuyencia wrote:
Kuominwave wrote:Despite substantial casualties, Kuominwaven operatives significantly damage Yuyencian artillery and infrastructure by recruiting collaborators among the Yuyencian atheist population in the Yuyencian military, who also leak significant strategic intelligence regarding future Yuyencian troop movements in Sanya. Kuominwavean, Zukaki and American troops use the data to predict a Yuyencian infantry regiment's advance. The Yuyencian regiment is 2/3 annihilated in a pincer attack, with Zukaki and American troops attacking Yuyencian flanks and Kuominwavean forces cutting off their rear.
(Image)

my friend i am believe dictate result battle not allow and america player not give permission control soldier

atheist are not exist in yuyencia

Actually, your "religion" Factbook says otherwise:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=yuyencia/detail=factbook/id=1202741
"Yuyencian are majority roman catholic (traditionalist catholic NOt allow modernist apostasy second vactican council LATIN MASS only) catholic are 50% of yuyencia. 25% are not religios. (but not militant atheist are Not allow) 10%are practice tribal traditional religion shamanism because nomad in yuyencia"

Edit: Additionally, the Americans recently sent us a telegram approving our use of their troops, and Zukaki has pledged some of their committed troops to us. Therefore this is a perfectly legal action.
Last edited by Kuominwave on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
OOC: This nation does not represent my political views, I don't know how to politic.

Nazi Basurian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Basurian Empire » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:00 pm

Kuominwave wrote:
Nazi Jinland Empire wrote:(Image)

fuhrer of heaven yan xishan ii "cao cao von hillary" are transmit speech to great jinlandaryan mans

「childs of cao cao, yan xishan and yellow emperor. glory seizing has a realization of our race. bn mans kuominwave imperial pretentious of chinese race begins monkey like assault towards hainan mans. 」yan xishan ii "cao cao von hillary" roar in microphones voice exit speaker. jindaryan people began clap.

「i am proposal to jinlandaryan race to non-aggressive pact on yuyancia dog mans for shielding reich against kuominwave bn mans ape. 」yan xishan ii "cao cao von hillary" roar in microphones voice exit speaker. jindaryan people began clap.

jinlandaryan citizenship begins poweful roar of great echolocation throughout welthaupstadt jinland「BN BOMB! BN BOMB! BN BOMB!」

「proud citizenship knight of jinland and childs of cao cao! BN BOMB!」

powerful knight began goosestep march on cao square on hand james mason literature "siege". post-great flood neo-china stregth proof after inevitable bombardment towards bn man false chinese stupid name inferiority cannabal invader kuominwave. waffen farqinjager ss becomes mobilization deployment to Shijiazhuang region while jinlandaryan luftwaffe become deployment of su-35 fight and su-25 bomb very superior craft manufacture by jindaryan workers of intelligence. jinlandaryan trooper attempt communication with yuyancia cooperative strategic.

OOC: Nazi Basurian Empire (and everyone else participating in the roleplay), please stick to one account for this roleplay to avoid godmodding. My puppet account, Guominpao, is the 'opposition' to my main account and the central focus of the RP, so it should be considered an exception to this rule.

I'm not Nazi Jinland Empire.
Powerful independent BaShu nation led by Liu Zhongjing II "Alfred Rosenberg"
(No relation)

Nazi Basurian Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Basurian Empire » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:13 pm

The only two ways into the Basurian Basin (Sichuan Basin) were Jiameng Pass and the Three Gorges which made things easy forthe Basurians as these two places were just "Giant Fulda Gaps", Basuria was surrounded by tall mountains much like Mordor from Middle-Earth, this secured its freedom historically

Nazi Basurian Top Hackers started a new wave of attacks on Kuominwave cyber infrastructure this time using newly created viruses and worms to disable every aspect of Kuominwave if they wanted to fight a total war they would have it. But systems of Kuominwave forces close to Basuria were priority

The Fellah Chinese Cannibals from Zhumadian showed their true faces by their fool hardy invasion of Basuria, Basurian A-10 and Su-25 aircraft turned the Three Gorges and Jiameng Pass into hell for Kuominwave Armor and infantry while huge numbers of local paramilitary sprang up and harassed wearing down the Kuominwaveans at every opportunity. All capability to resupply would be attacked by so much force it would be difficult to sustain, every convoy was in danger of being ambushed by Basurian Rednecks with RPGs

However unlike NATO forces in west germany Nazi Basurian Army can not retreat because behind these entrances is the great city of Chongqing and the Basurian heartland no space may be yielded. Basurians defeneded to death and combined arms armies assaulted Kuominwave incursion from all sides assisted by paramilitary

Huge waves of airstrikes were put into Kuominwave Territory in Hubei (Occupied Jinchuria) and other bases of their evil invasion in imitation of what was done to Iraq in 1991 and 2003. Kuominwave air defenses were tricked with decoys, jammed intensely and hit from long range using missiles, while barracks and road junctions were bombed. air fields had anti runway bombs put into them

Liu Zhongjing gave a motivational speech to Basurian People final victory over the Chinese will come and they will be driven back to Zhumadian where their lowly race came from.
(No relation)

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

A game of Plays

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:22 pm

As 476 Warships gathered off of Koumiwave's coast,200 AFDX Falkens attacked Basiran military aviation,shooting any Basrian plane that was on their radars. At the same time 20,000 troops readied thier defenses and advised Koumiwaveian troops to do the same.
Over 400 tanks were sent to Koumiwave as well,all set up on the front lines.
SCUDs were fired at Basurian troops.

Let the ultimate endgame begin.

Nazi Basurian Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Basurian Empire » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:24 pm

the 200 aircraft were so noticeable because of the huge signatures of 200 aircraft flying they were easy detected as a group and shot down by area of damage weapons
(No relation)

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:40 pm

Nazi Basurian Empire: Copying and pasting what appear to be large tracts or quotes from websites, entirely unrelated to the thread at hand, simply to make a nuisance of the post and/or pad out your post length is spamming. Considering how many accounts you've lost over the years, I can't help but feel you're very well acquainted with the rules.

*** 1-day ban for spamming. ***
Last edited by Kyrusia on Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:01 am

Nazi Basurian Empire wrote:The only two ways into the Basurian Basin (Sichuan Basin) were Jiameng Pass and the Three Gorges which made things easy forthe Basurians as these two places were just "Giant Fulda Gaps", Basuria was surrounded by tall mountains much like Mordor from Middle-Earth, this secured its freedom historically

Nazi Basurian Top Hackers started a new wave of attacks on Kuominwave cyber infrastructure this time using newly created viruses and worms to disable every aspect of Kuominwave if they wanted to fight a total war they would have it. But systems of Kuominwave forces close to Basuria were priority

The Fellah Chinese Cannibals from Zhumadian showed their true faces by their fool hardy invasion of Basuria, Basurian A-10 and Su-25 aircraft turned the Three Gorges and Jiameng Pass into hell for Kuominwave Armor and infantry while huge numbers of local paramilitary sprang up and harassed wearing down the Kuominwaveans at every opportunity. All capability to resupply would be attacked by so much force it would be difficult to sustain, every convoy was in danger of being ambushed by Basurian Rednecks with RPGs

However unlike NATO forces in west germany Nazi Basurian Army can not retreat because behind these entrances is the great city of Chongqing and the Basurian heartland no space may be yielded. Basurians defeneded to death and combined arms armies assaulted Kuominwave incursion from all sides assisted by paramilitary

Huge waves of airstrikes were put into Kuominwave Territory in Hubei (Occupied Jinchuria) and other bases of their evil invasion in imitation of what was done to Iraq in 1991 and 2003. Kuominwave air defenses were tricked with decoys, jammed intensely and hit from long range using missiles, while barracks and road junctions were bombed. air fields had anti runway bombs put into them

(Image)

Liu Zhongjing gave a motivational speech to Basurian People final victory over the Chinese will come and they will be driven back to Zhumadian where their lowly race came from.

OOC: Now you're just throwing this thread a whole different direction out of nowhere. I thought this would be self-explanatory for every roleplaying forum, but please don't godmod. If you continue spamming or godmodding after your ban expires, I will ban you from my thread. I apologize I didn't clarify these rules beforehand, I just thought they were painfully obvious and applicable to most roleplays.
OOC: This nation does not represent my political views, I don't know how to politic.

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:09 am

Kuominwavean forces and their allies soon seize control of a school in Sanya, overcoming student militia and Guominpao rebel soldiers. Within a few hours, the school is converted into a Forward Operating Base (FOB) that will support the upcoming assault on the main government building where Guominpao's leaders are in hiding.

The newly-established FOB at the school

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

The Final Push

Postby Kuominwave » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:54 am

With heavy damage caused to Yuyencia’s logistical capability by the operatives’ and the collaborators’ raids, Kuominwavean military and allies focused on Sanya itself. 150,000 Kuominwave and coalition forces with air support capture most of the remaining urban areas, but suppression of local insurgents backed by the enemy pro-Guominpao alliance is ongoing, taking a bitter toll on Kuominwavean infantry. Assistance from American air support to destroy Guomimpao militia positions is requested.

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:26 pm

The request for American air support has been granted by a telegram from the American Government.
Last edited by Kuominwave on Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pennsylvania Commonwealth
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania Commonwealth » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:28 pm

The Yanks are Coming!

The UCA Has declared that time to send a second wave of troops into Kuominwave to assist the government in its war against yuyencia basuria and guominpao. The UCA Has declared it will send 150,000 Troops from the Philippines into China to assist Kuominwave

American Air Support

American Bombers conduct fly-bys over Guominpaoian positions in order to ease some stress on the Kuominwavian army. More American Fighters and bombers move in over Guominpao to attempt to secure air control over the island. American Spyplanes begin moving into Yuyencia and Guominpao to photograph military positions and holdouts
Human Male
'Murican
Pennslyvania Boi

TG Me. I love telegrams

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism, put this in your signature
(Please Refer to This Nation as the American Government in RP)

(Cough Cough Nation Does Not represent my real views It's stolen from AVP)

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:39 pm

Thanks to the UCA air force's pinpointing of Guominpao and Yuyencian positions in Sanya, our forces are able to destroy several enemy positions using tanks and artillery. UCA bombardment of other enemy positions has also proved beneficial, allowing our forces to advance safely, as well as sweep in to capture any surviving Guominpao and Yuyencian troops and militia.

Yuyencian prisoners of war are marched to a POW camp in Sanya

Outside of Sanya, extensive UCA air support downs a number of Guominpao aircraft and inflicts severe casualties on militia and guerrilla pockets throughout the island. It takes only 5 days for these weakened rebel groups throughout the entire island to then be crushed by Kuominwavean forces. Since the Guominpao guerrillas no longer pose a significant threat to Kuominwave and its allies on the rest of the island, all that is left is to capture Sanya and the Guominpao leadership.

Guominpao
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Guominpao » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:34 pm

Our brave militiamen, coming under heavy aerial bombardment from American bombers, suffer 80% casualties in Sanya alone. With all other notable resistance cells across Hainan island lost, our remaining troops and protecting the government, which does not even have a clear leader anymore, are the only ones left to stand against the Kuominwave Empire.
Our surviving militiamen in Sanya manage to fall back to Sanya's capital building, where they, along with Guominpao, Nustantara, and Yuyencia soldiers, fortify themselves with heavy machineguns and sandbags in a courageous but virtually hopeless last stand.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania Commonwealth » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:49 pm

Siege Of Sanya

American Bombers begin a heavy bombing campaign on Guominpao and its allies military holdouts. 27,000 American Troops begin marching towards Sanya to begin a final assault on Sanya

Last edited by Pennsylvania Commonwealth on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human Male
'Murican
Pennslyvania Boi

TG Me. I love telegrams

_[' ]_

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:13 pm

Meanwhile,100,000 troops had gathered at the border of Godminpao,ready to charge on 1 word.
Charge! The troops flowed into Godminpao like a human river.
Tanks and planes came in quick succession,

War Of Unification:Endgame has begun.

Guominpao
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Guominpao » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:59 am

The current area we occupy outside the capital extends only to a 1 km radius, giving our forces only a weak cushion to delay enemy forces before they reach the capitol district. Still, we do our best. Nusanataran and Guominpao engineers placed well-concealed anti-tank landmines on the street, and our hastily selected leader, has begun discussing plans in the war room to escape Sanya and seek asylum in a foreign country.

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:15 am

The final assault on Sanya's capitol sector consists of troops from these three countries among the coalition, who have the honor of storming the enemy stronghold:
80,000 Kuominwaveans:
-50,000 army
-30,000 marines/expeditionary corps

27,000 Americans with unknown number of bombers

100,000 Newark Aristocracy troops

Our ground forces initially take losses to enemy landmines and RPGs, but our heavier vehicles, specially designed to resist landmines, manage to locate and disable many of the mines, while tanks and aircraft attack Guominpao troops' firing points. Guominpao and its allies face a blitzkrieg attack as armored forces, supported by aircraft, intend to break through the final enemy line and end the war once and for all.

Allied forces rush the Guominpao line defending the capitol district in Sanya

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:05 am

OOC 【out of the character】: I am question kuominwave player are say god mod not allow but make yuyencian force loss any way and claim success result, are not roleplay convention
___ Federation of Yuyencia 幽燕西亚联邦 ___
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Guominpao
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Guominpao » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:18 am

Our forces and our allies, numbering only 9,000 total, put up a brave resistance, killing 2,000 Americans, 3,500 Kuominwaveans, and 1,000 Zukaki troops. But our final lines collapse due to overwhelming enemy blitzkrieg. Our current de facto leader, President [REDACTED], hides in plain sight while attempting to sneak out of the city through the sewers and seek asylum in a foreign country.

The Capitol district is completely overwhelmed. Three Guominpao bodyguards in the war room where their president was just 30 minutes ago, train their guns at the door. "Is this the end of us? Will they even treat us as POWs?" One guard wondered in fear.
"Probably not once they find out we helped the president escape, another guard replied. "We'll die honorably here before they can capture and torture us."

Almost simultaneously, the three guards pointed their 9mm pistols at their own heads, for they would rather die than be killed. Seconds later, American and Kuominwavean soldiers stormed the war room, finding their bodies.

In the sewers, the Guominpao president, President [REDACTED], travels with his bodyguards in the sewers.
Last edited by Guominpao on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:27 am

The Guominpao rebel leader and his group of bodyguards in the sewers were spotted and surrounded by Kuominwave Special Forces. A brief firefight ensued,
in which Kuominwavean SFs captured the enemy leader, who was identified as Su Huo.

Su Huo was brought back to the capitol, and 2 weeks later, a conference was held to discuss the annexation of Guominpao into the Kuominwave Empire. Nations are instructed to choose to either support the annexation with a "Yes", or oppose it with a "No" and details.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania Commonwealth » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:41 pm

Eckhart Releases a statement

President Thomas Charles Eckhart has stated that "Kouminwave must choose its own path and no nation will choose it for you. Many have sacrificed and lost much in the war and the bombings my hope is that Kouminwave can usher in a new era of peace and freedom in China"
Human Male
'Murican
Pennslyvania Boi

TG Me. I love telegrams

_[' ]_

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Aftermath

Postby Kuominwave » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Shi Shanghen realized that given his power, he did not need an international consensus vote; he subsequently canceled the vote, and announced that Guominpao was now a province of Kuominwave. Many cheered and celebrated for the victory, others grieved the fallen who had sacrificed themselves, but were relieved that they died for a great cause. Reconstruction efforts to repair the catastrophic damage were commenced, but peace and order had been restored, and the Empire reunited.

(OOC: Thanks to all for participation. Closing.)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents