NATION

PASSWORD

War of Unification (closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

War of Unification (closed)

Postby Kuominwave » Tue May 28, 2019 2:21 pm

The Republic of Guominpao, made up of the remnants of the Sun Yat-sen political Party and its supporters, has resisted reunification for too long. The Kuominwavean Emperor, Shi Shanghen, has declared the Guominpao Republic an illegitimate rebel state and the Kuominwavean Empire has declared war on Guominpao. 1,000,000+ personnel have been mobilized for the invasion.

Foreign nations are encouraged to take part militarily.
Last edited by Kuominwave on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OOC: This nation does not represent my political views, I don't know how to politic.

Guominpao
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Guominpao » Tue May 28, 2019 2:24 pm

The Guominpao Republic proceeds to respond to the invasion by calling for foreign assistance. A task force of 30 warships has been deployed in a desperate effort to halt the Kuominwavean invaders, however they will not last long

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Tue May 28, 2019 6:26 pm

The Marhaenist Republic of Nusantara

= Official Statement from The Nusantaran Government =

On the trigger of the war reaching Nusantara, We highly Condemn the actions of Kuominwave and that a more peaceful and diplomatic stance is highly suggested and needed.

With the reaction of this war, The Nusantaran government will send Volunteer Troops of 5,500 and others led by one of the most skilled Colonel, Colonel Muhammad A. Dahrul for the aid of Guominpao. Supplies such as Military aid, Humanitarian aid, and more would be sent also. Other than that Trade between Nusantara And Guominpao will be established.
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Tue May 28, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Wed May 29, 2019 6:15 am

Yuyencia are not allow both sun yat sen imperialist ideology are atomize mans invent false Chinese nation and imperialist act kuominwave empire name are cause disgust. Yuyencia top agent are paradrop guominpao encourage local make catholic autonomous government and militia resist both side and create are self sufficient community
___ Federation of Yuyencia 幽燕西亚联邦 ___
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Wed May 29, 2019 10:36 am

Kuominwave Ministry of National Defense
Telegram from the Kuominwavean Empire

Kuominwavean warships have easily swept through the Guominpao navy, and at the moment the 5th Fleet are besieging Guominpao seaports. Our battleships, while bombarding Haikou Seaport, have struck a cargo ship belonging to Nusantara, killing at least 15 Nusantaran sailors. Although this constitutes an act of war against Nusantara, the Kuominwavean Rear Admiral Zhu Zhunjie has stated that the war must continue on.
Last edited by Kuominwave on Wed May 29, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC: This nation does not represent my political views, I don't know how to politic.

Zukaki
Civil Servant

Founded: May 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Zukaki » Wed May 29, 2019 8:00 pm

The International News reported that Empire of Zukaki is supporting Kuominwave Unification plan by sending in Zukaki fleet.

13th Fleet Royal Navy Zukaki
1 units Aircraft Carrier - ZN See Xi
1 units Helicopter Carrier - ZN Fei An
6 units Destroyer Type 45 Destroyer - ZN Rep, ZN Kate, ZN Makem, ZN Qid, ZN Terax , ZN John

Royal Army Zukaki
8th Regiment
14th Regiment
15th Regiment
12th Armored Battalion
27th Armored Battalion

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Wed May 29, 2019 8:48 pm

The Marhaenist Republic of Nusantara

= Official Statement from The Nusantaran Government =

With the news of the sinking,

Many mourn the loss of the 15 sailors. Family members and close relations went down the street, demanding the government to act. With declaring wars not an option, A more nusantaran military presence will be established in Guominpao. Another regiment was sent to Guominpao as a reaction. Other than that more military equipment and Vehicles will be sent.
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Wed May 29, 2019 9:54 pm

Kuominwavean troops fire a smoke screen as they land on Guominpao's shores.

Kuominwavean forces and their Zukaki allies have wiped out the last of Guominpao's navy and have landed on Guominpao's shores, however our naval landing forces sustains over 50,000 killed and 300,000 wounded due to strong Guominpao coastal defenses. Lt. General Fang Xia of the Kuominwavean Expeditionary Forces has stated he is fully aware of the Nusantaran government's decision to send further troops in defense of Guominpao, and states that they will be treated as enemy combatants.

The Kuominwavean Emperor, Shi Shanghen, sends condolences to Nusantara for the death of the sailors but also warns that they will suffer further unnecessary deaths if they continue meddling in an internal conflict (while hoping Nusantara doesn't point out His Excellency's hypocricy by bringing up Zukaki's support for us)

Rare photo of Shi Shanghen hoping his hypocrisy doesn't get exposed
Last edited by Kuominwave on Wed May 29, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Wed May 29, 2019 10:15 pm

With the coming statement from The Kuominwavean Emperor, Shi Shanghen,

The Nusantaran Government has noted their respective statements and will abide any act of “sportsmanship”. Though the reason with adding more military presence in Guominpao, “You bite first, We’ll bite back” - Head Assembly

And if Kuominwave keeps on “biting” at us, we’ll know what to do.

Guominpao
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Guominpao » Wed May 29, 2019 10:31 pm

Our acting president, Wu Den-yih, thanked the Nusantaran government for their support for Guominpao's sovereignty in a statement broadcast in a bunker:

"We commend Nusantara for their support of us. We are also saddened that there is little support across the world in this time of despair. We are not part of the World Assembly, but if they are truly the moral guardian of peace, we call on them to act now!"

At the moment, Wu Den-yih and most of the Guominpao government are in hiding, travelling through a connected network of bunkers to visit our brave troops still standing in spite of overwhelming Kuominwavean numbers.

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Wed May 29, 2019 10:48 pm

The cyber-attack by the Basurians has caused enough damage so as to cripple our communications with the invasion force. The invasion force, cut off from the central government, continues to push forward nevertheless, sacking villages and towns for supplies, but faces determined resistance from a group of 1,000 Nusantaran volunteer soldiers and 10,000 local militiamen. 200,000 Kuominwavean troops in 2 infantry division encircle the group.

Zukaki
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Zukaki » Wed May 29, 2019 11:09 pm

ZN See Xi Aircraft Carrier
Command Deck

Lt. General Fang Xia, I am Colonel Jacob Ed, Commanding Officer of Zukaki Military Force. Our forces will follow your order but our forces will not kill the soldier that surrender or civilian. We will support anyhow that we can

Palace Zeku
Press Conference

I, as Zukaki Emperor, decree that Zukaki is support of Kuominwavean campaign to claims the land of Guominpao Republic as they been declared as illegitimate rebel states.

The press release by the palace is criticize by Zukakian and some of the Zukaki politician and opposition is condemn the action but some are fully support Emperor Hungse act.

OOC: Sorry for bad grammar. :blush:

Nazi Basurian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Basurian Empire » Wed May 29, 2019 11:19 pm

reports from frontline reveal to basurians that they managed to severe communication of the kuominwavean invasion force
"Good" said cyberwarfare commander Tan Dailin II "Scherbius"

"Now we will put them in even more chaos. Their army I mean. But continue to DDOS their banks and try to backdoor them, steal money or do other things that will panic them more"

Nazi Basurian Top hackers began to pretend to be Kuominwave military commander and sent false commands. They were initially not convincing but they would make the Kuominwavean units confused anyway, meanwhile Basurian hackers tried to get keys and certificates of authentic Kuominwave digital orders so they could make even more convincing fakes. Data was also stolen and given to Nusantaran intelligence so they could respond
Powerful independent BaShu nation led by Liu Zhongjing II "Alfred Rosenberg"
(No relation)

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Wed May 29, 2019 11:58 pm

After nearly a week of heavy fighting, the surrounded group of Nusantarans and militia have been defeated; Kuominwavean troops hold a military funeral respecting the enemy dead, before marching on to invade other cities. Kuominwavean technicians were able to repair digital damage from the initial cyberattack and re-establish proper communications with the invasion force. Shi Shanghen uses this opportunity to issue a message to the invasion force:

"I, Shi Shanghen, would like to congratulate the courage and success demonstrated so far in the operation, not only by you, but also by our Zukaki allies. In time, victory shall fall into our hands! Long live Kuominwave!"

Lt. General Fang Xia, encouraged by Colonel Jacob Ed's pledge to remain civilized in times of war, decides to issue new orders to his troops: "If we were to act like savages, we would have no business calling ourselves soldiers! I forbid any further looting by Kuominwavean soldiers! Enemy POWs and civilians are to be treated humanely according to military law. Any soldier caught committing atrocities will be punished according to these military laws."
Last edited by Kuominwave on Wed May 29, 2019 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zukaki
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Zukaki » Thu May 30, 2019 12:47 am

ZN See Xi Aircraft Carrier
Command Deck

"Sir, the communication with our allies, Kuominwavean has back online. I believe there is a cybotage going on" XO Wyne inform the Fleet Commanding Officer, Rear Admiral Freddy Phung. "XO, please check our com too. Let the Capital know about the situation as well. His Highness is waiting for this report."

Meanwhile at the battlefield, Colonel Jacob order 2 company from 8th Regiment to set up a refugee & medic camp 10km from the shores and support by Rear Admiral and his man. By setting up this camp, the civilian and injured soldiers will have place to cover during the war and it is fully guarded by soldiers.

"Colonel Jacob, the camp won't last forever if the civilian keep coming in like this. We need to expand our camp. Our stock supplies will running low for the long terms." Captain Nex, Chief Guard of the Camp. "Captain, try to arrange it properly. We are at war now. I have no enough manpower to stationed at this camp. I will call Rear Admiral for more manpower but no promise."

As Zukaki and Kuominwavean manage to push through the heavy fight which block the main road to others cities, Colonel Jacob order 12th Armored Battalion (31 main battle tank Type CR2) to support the frontline force.

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Thu May 30, 2019 1:37 am

Zukaki wrote:ZN See Xi Aircraft Carrier
Command Deck

"Sir, the communication with our allies, Kuominwavean has back online. I believe there is a cybotage going on" XO Wyne inform the Fleet Commanding Officer, Rear Admiral Freddy Phung. "XO, please check our com too. Let the Capital know about the situation as well. His Highness is waiting for this report."

Meanwhile at the battlefield, Colonel Jacob order 2 company from 8th Regiment to set up a refugee & medic camp 10km from the shores and support by Rear Admiral and his man. By setting up this camp, the civilian and injured soldiers will have place to cover during the war and it is fully guarded by soldiers.

"Colonel Jacob, the camp won't last forever if the civilian keep coming in like this. We need to expand our camp. Our stock supplies will running low for the long terms." Captain Nex, Chief Guard of the Camp. "Captain, try to arrange it properly. We are at war now. I have no enough manpower to stationed at this camp. I will call Rear Admiral for more manpower but no promise."

As Zukaki and Kuominwavean manage to push through the heavy fight which block the main road to others cities, Colonel Jacob order 12th Armored Battalion (31 main battle tank Type CR2) to support the frontline force.

The Real Admiral has received the message from the Colonel, and has called for reinforcement from the Kuominwave mainland. 9,000 tons of military supplies and rations, as well as 20,000 additional troops is being transported to Guominpao by ship at the moment and is expected to arrive in 2 days. The supply line has already been secured by the naval forces of Zukaki and Kuominwave, eliminating the threat of attack on the shipment.

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Thu May 30, 2019 5:16 am

8 000 yuyencian soldier mans PUBG elite expert player excellent training tactics technology har dwork are paratropped Guominpao help community self defesne train militia and repel invasion
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Thu May 30, 2019 10:18 am

At 1500 hours, the Kuominwavean shipment has reached the military camps and have begun to resupply them sufficiently. All wounded soldiers were transported onto Kuominwavean hospital ships to be treated. With assistance of our military technicians, the damage caused by the enemy cyber-attacks has been mostly repaired.
Last edited by Kuominwave on Fri May 31, 2019 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zukaki
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Zukaki » Thu May 30, 2019 8:21 pm

Refugee & Medic Camp
10 km from the shores

"Captain, the shipment has arrived."Sergeant Mic, the second in command walk into the command room. "Sergeant, make sure the supplies storage is well guard. This is a critical moment. Send some men to the supplies storage and guard tight. I will inform Colonel Jacob."

Battlefield

"Command Base, notify His Highness, we need more support at the ground. Please send in more reinforcement. The fight is getting more uglier." Colonel Jacob direct com to Captain Nex.

Capital
Emperor Hungse have announce sending in 8,000 Marine force and 15,000 Army including logistics unit, artillery unit and heavy armored unit. The reinforcement will arrived in three days time by ship and also to transit the wounded and fatal soldiers back to nation.
Last edited by Zukaki on Thu May 30, 2019 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

3 Days Later

Postby Kuominwave » Fri May 31, 2019 12:25 am

The Zukaki reinforcements have arrived on the coast, and are aided by Kuominwavean forces in transporting casualties to safety. The offensive is put on hold for one week in order to complete this process.

One week after the arrival of Zukaki reinforcements and the casualties were evacuated, the reinforcements join Kuominwavean troops on the frontline to conquer what's left of the Guominpao resistance.

OOC: I'm ready to wrap this up in 4 or 5 more turns, I'm not too familiar with war roleplaying.

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Fri May 31, 2019 5:47 am

Yuyencian help Catholic community are very high social cohesive are convince many join expand quickly in Guominpao area declare 「Free Faithful Republic」are new sovereign state and invented nation. FFR official are make televise speech ask recognition as Guominpao defeat loom close is inevitable

FFR and yuyencian are fear Kuominwave bn mans not allow FFR exist and are position troop ready skirmish if talk are break down no fruit violence ensue

Guominpao
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Guominpao » Fri May 31, 2019 9:35 am

With the overwhelming invading force taking over our cities, our leadership was forced to flee to Sanya, now the wartime capital of Guominpao. Our surviving troops defending Sanya however are willing to fight to their dying breath to defend Sun Yat-sen's ideals.

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Fri May 31, 2019 10:47 am

At 0100 hours, Kuominwavean and Zukaki armies have captured almost all major Guominpao cities. Sanya is besieged, and Kuominwavean forces bombard the city while the Zukaki Army prepare to storm it.

This is the battle as of now:

Edit: Top is supposed to say Invasion of Guominpao, not Kuominwave
Last edited by Kuominwave on Fri May 31, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

HURRRAAAAA!!!

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Fri May 31, 2019 8:13 pm

At the glimmering night sky, mist has pilled the city whiles being besieged. With almost hope deteriorating, The ground shook with smokes of clouds coming from the top of a hill. Here comes The Red Swarm! A Division with Nusantara’s best equipped, with comprising almost, if not fully, with Leopard 2 Tanks and towed-artillery. All thanks for the Basurians for the intel, Both sides was caught off guard with The Sudden coming of the Swarm. The battle was just beginning...

Nazi Basurian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Basurian Empire » Fri May 31, 2019 9:27 pm

4,000 Basurian braves also paradrop near Sanya and begin attacking Kuominwavean forces after setting up a base
this is an entire airborne infantry regiment equipped with dozens of BMD-4 vehicles and has even more pieces of artillery, which were set up to fire on Kuominwavean artillery, while the vehicles spearheaded an attack on the Kuominwavean flank
Powerful independent BaShu nation led by Liu Zhongjing II "Alfred Rosenberg"
(No relation)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents