NATION

PASSWORD

The Olversomian Civil War (MT No OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ammoras
Lobbyist

Founded: May 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammoras » Sun May 19, 2019 8:52 am

The President of the Commonwealth of Ammoras Releases a Statement:

The rebels act of war again Olversome is a disgrace. The Commonwealth lies their support in Olversome, sending a squadron of 500 jet fighters, to establish Olversome air superiority. An additional elite fleet of naval ships is sent, comprising of:

1 Aircraft Carrier
5 Battleships
6 Cruisers
5 submarines

Special Statement
Ammoras does not have nuclear weapons and is strongly against the use of them!

Rebel Olversome
Political Columnist

Founded: May 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rebel Olversome » Sun May 19, 2019 5:40 pm

The Construction of Project Revolutionary Martyr

The hard-working intellectuals of the proletariat have been working day and night to advance the project. In Project Revolutionary Martyr, there has been a development of human-controlled rocket planes with 20 tons of TNT. These rocket planes were mainly known as "Kamikazes" to the counter-revolutionaries of the Kaiserin and her dogs.

22:00 A Secret Revolutionary Base in the Olversomian Forest\

A voice rung over the radio "Comrade Joseph, you are serving the great need of the international proletariat, we at base Alpha wish you luck!" The figure in the cabin nodded and started his engines towards the straits of Kiel and the ULS St. Johns ship. Nearby in Beta and Omega base, similar Kamikazes were used with rocket technology from Nusantara.

Walkerfort
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Sun May 19, 2019 5:46 pm

several Fortis armed cargo ships head to The rebels with equipment they hope they'll use, meanwhile the destroyer off the coast tries contacting the rebels

"hello? hello? this is red base 1-1 over" -says the radio operators of the FNV new artilla every 30 minutes
Well... It's been a while.

thinking of reforming my nation

Olversome
Attaché

Founded: Dec 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Olversome » Sun May 19, 2019 11:01 pm

Kiel Strait, 0100

A government strike fighter flew over the Kiel straight, suddenly the pilot spotted several Fortis cargo ships, he throttled the plane and dove straight for them, sinking 1 with the Kaiser's Revenge missiles and eventually being shot down by the massive amount of gunfire and anti-aircraft armaments that were being shot his way. Before he died, he sent a final message towards the base. "5 Cargo ships heading for rebels over." A few minutes later, all hell had been released in the shape of a mushroom cloud.

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Sun May 19, 2019 11:26 pm

Official news from The Nusantaran Government.

With fearing of disturbances of trade with olversomnian rebels with what happened to the Failure of walkerfort, the Nusantaran government needed an alternative. A safe, defendable, sneaky way.

In the meantime, trade with olversomnian rebels would increase drastically. This trade proxy war will win by nusantara, though we will help a bit with our competitor, Walkerfort.
Project Lighting is on its way...
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Sun May 19, 2019 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Sun May 19, 2019 11:53 pm

bren's hill

"THE HELL?!, THEY DESTROYED OUR CARGO SHIPS!!" -angrily yells Miguel

"sir.... may I intrest you in some submarines?" -asked a young man

"huh? what the..." -says Miguel as he looks around

port lilsworth

"hope these stupid submarines do us some good... we ramped up the shipping and well... well... fuck!" -amanda tells the crew before being frustrated with the navy

"don't worry ma'am.... we'll send our best out" -replies the captain of the FNV zhong guo

Foristan
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Foristan » Mon May 20, 2019 12:48 am

We have seen enough. Foristan will not allow the Communist contagion to spread throughout Saarland. This ends here.

On the orders of Sultan Omar Rozgonyi, Foristan launches Operation Black Shroud, dispatching six infantry cadres, three armored cadres, and a single Air Support contingent from the RFS Interdiction aircraft carrier. The Foristani military will operate under Commander Sebula Ayranci and work in concert with Olversome-aligned forces.

Glory to Foristan. Glory to Saarland.
______________Proud Citizen of Saarland______________

Olversome
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Olversome » Mon May 20, 2019 3:42 am

1200, Outskirts of Victoriahaven

As the raucous crowds in Victoriahaven celebrated their victory over their supposed "oppressors". A force of elite tankers and strike forces gathered on the outskirts of Victoriahaven, ready to strike into the heart of the communist bear, the troops, spurged on by Foristan's support and the other nations that had supported the Olversomian government. With the infantry cadres from Foristan and jet fighters from Ammoras, with the majority of the fighting force being the elite Olversomian 1st Armoured Division "Kaiserin Katrina". They would surround the city and commit into a pincer attack.

Unbeknownst to the military high command, a high-ranking officer with communist leanings has heard it all.

Ammoras
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammoras » Mon May 20, 2019 11:18 am

On their way to position over, 2 of the Ammorian fighter jets noticed the Nusantaran Government (Indonesian Peoples) flag painted on the side of a tank shipment bound for Victoriahaven. 5 of the planes break of from the squadron and dive for the shipment in an effort to lessen the resistance in Victoriahaven. The 5 planes manage to destroy a majority of the shipment (all but 4 tanks left) but not without Ammorian casualties. 5 planes went down to the shipment, only 2 rejoined the squadron.

As well as lessening the shipment, Ammorian fighters learnt for about the anti-air guns that would be use during this conflict.

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Mon May 20, 2019 3:17 pm

the Homebase project

we wish to work with nusantara and anyone else on the rebel's side on creating new carrier type ships

1: carrier submarine, the most experimental of the group

2: carrier destroyer: tows a runway deck that rearms and refuels only

3: carriers: standard carriers, expensive and takes a long time to build

sign here if you accept
Last edited by Walkerfort on Mon May 20, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Mon May 20, 2019 4:34 pm

Ammoras wrote:On their way to position over, 2 of the Ammorian fighter jets noticed the Nusantaran Government (Indonesian Peoples) flag painted on the side of a tank shipment bound for Victoriahaven. 5 of the planes break of from the squadron and dive for the shipment in an effort to lessen the resistance in Victoriahaven. The 5 planes manage to destroy a majority of the shipment (all but 4 tanks left) but not without Ammorian casualties. 5 planes went down to the shipment, only 2 rejoined the squadron.

As well as lessening the shipment, Ammorian fighters learnt for about the anti-air guns that would be use during this conflict.

News of this sinking came to Nusantara

“Sir, uh you need to see this. Its about the shipment ” says stressed manauski. “Let me guess, they sunk it?” Says non surprised head assembly. “Ah yes i- wait how do you know? You’re ok with this?” Says confused manauski. “Simply put we are making progress...” says head assembly in a mischievous tone. “Wha- what do you mean??” “I mean its a part of the plan. You will see, everyone will see...”

Project Thunder is greatly improved with this “incident”
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Mon May 20, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Mon May 20, 2019 4:36 pm

Walkerfort wrote:the Homebase project

we wish to work with nusantara and anyone else on the rebel's side on creating new carrier type ships

1: carrier submarine, the most experimental of the group

2: carrier destroyer: tows a runway deck that rearms and refuels only

3: carriers: standard carriers, expensive and takes a long time to build

sign here if you accept

— Nusantara
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Mon May 20, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ammoras
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammoras » Mon May 20, 2019 5:11 pm

Ammmorian Intelligence Agency (AIA), gathers information from the sinking of the (Indonesian Peoples) tank shipment. It is vague, but it also details the plans of a "carrier destroyer". A type of vessel proposed in the Homebase Project.

The President would have liked to meet with the Olversome leader, but he wishes to remind the people participating in the Olversome Civil War that recent terrorist attacks have plunged The Commonwealth into a state of emergency. During the duration of this SOE, Ammorian movement is extremely limited. 315 fighter jets are pulled from Olversome, leaving 75 in the skies.

Although these planes have been pulled, a different (completely confidential (only the President, Defense Minister, and the crew assigned to ~thing~ know about it)) force had been given conformation to go to Olversome before the terror attacks and SOE.

If the Olversome government would like more details, PLEASE send a telegram!

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Mon May 20, 2019 7:39 pm

EUL 4 F-18 Super Hornets bombed a Rebel Olversome Chemical weapons storage based on info given my Olversome government, but after the bombing the EUL Government has become suspicious and demands that a third-party member with EUL Intelligence of the war inspect the bombing storage and if it is discovered that it was not a weapons or industrial storage the EUL will accept responsability for carrying out a human rights violation.

Olversome
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Olversome » Mon May 20, 2019 8:46 pm

The Attack on Victoriahaven

"Commence Operation" was heard all over the outskirts of Victoriahaven as motorized and mechanized infantry rushed on the major highways and transport links that connected Victoriahaven from the rest of the country while Ammoran strike fighters bombarded local army bases and weapon depots. While the armoured corps of the attack rushed into the city centre where the Brandenburg Gate was located. There was very few resistance with many units of the green Antifa volunteers surrendering at the sight of the well-equipped divisions. That afternoon, Kaiserin Katrina gave a speech on the radio stating that the "dirty communists" had no more time left and would be eradicated. Unusually, all the elite divisions of the rebels were missing from the defence of Victoriahaven.

The exhausted Olversomian troops in Victoriahaven

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Mon May 20, 2019 9:01 pm

Kyavan would like to announce its support for the legitamist Olversomian government. And is further more, deploying a strike-force under the call sign "Victor". Strike-force Victor will land on the west coast of Olversomia and set up an occupation zone from there. The OZ will allow the legitimate government's staff through, while eradicating any communist in it. The OZ will help protect the people of this fair nation and will help in destroying the communist filth.

-Neu Kaiser Franz Ulmer

List of Strike-force Victor's Assets

5- Siege Regiments (50,000 men)
2- Death Corps Battalions (20,000 men)
1- Kaiserin-Class Battle ship KSS Victoria
2- Colonel-Class destroyers KSS Joseph and the KSS Ivan

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Mon May 20, 2019 9:11 pm

walkerfort's statement

these moralist forces claim that "mustard gas" and other "illegal" weapons are evil and anyone using them should be destroyed,
how dare they be softer than the pillow we use to lay our heads upon, War is in of itself an evil, but a necessary evil, These
weapons are just to win wars NOT attacking civilians, the many Pathetic, emotional and preachy activists and politicans
are just trying to add morals to an evil, which is in it of itself pointless.
-Maxon

meanwhile onboard the FNV new artilla

sailor: "captain, we're to receive reinforcements in order to protect our ships and people"
captain: "got it.. Prepare our missiles incase we need to strike down some foolish moralists"
sailor 2: "here... your beer"
captain: "thank you"

Olversome
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Olversome » Mon May 20, 2019 10:29 pm

Kyavan wrote:Kyavan would like to announce its support for the legitamist Olversomian government. And is further more, deploying a strike-force under the call sign "Victor". Strike-force Victor will land on the west coast of Olversomia and set up an occupation zone from there. The OZ will allow the legitimate government's staff through, while eradicating any communist in it. The OZ will help protect the people of this fair nation and will help in destroying the communist filth.

-Neu Kaiser Franz Ulmer

List of Strike-force Victor's Assets

5- Siege Regiments (50,000 men)
2- Death Corps Battalions (20,000 men)
1- Kaiserin-Class Battle ship KSS Victoria
2- Colonel-Class destroyers KSS Joseph and the KSS Ivan

The minister of war, Baron von Ludendorff arrived at the Kyavan occupation zone with a personal message from the Kaiserin, saying:
From the office of her royal highness: Kaiserin Katrina

Kaiser Franz Ulmer's forces must step down immediately and leave the borders of Olversome, we wish for an ally, not a future oppressor. Now leave or face the wrath of the Olversomian military.

As the officials at the supposed "occupation zone" read the letter, fighters launched from the nearby Ammoran carrier struck the occupation zone. Destroying many of the supply depots and cargo ships that were unloading. Due to the fact that the Kyavans had only arrived a few days ago, they had not landed a force in the zone yet. An Olversomian division, the 4th Jagër Division was marching towards the area, ready to put down any notion that when the civil war would be won that the winners would be Olversome's puppetmasters.

Foristan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Foristan » Mon May 20, 2019 11:59 pm

Commander Ayranci approached the makeshift Olversomian field headquarters, flanked by two heavily armored bodyguards and followed by a group of command support staff. After being searched by the Olversomian guards, Ayranci entered. I suppose it’s not entirely unexpected, he thought to himself. Im not sure if I would entirely trust an officer from another force either, even if they were an ally.

Ayranci cleared his throat and spoke to the Olversomian Officers. “With respect, we recommend the immediate and total destruction of the Victoriahaven highway system. This city was guarded by nothing more than a handful of boys - the true communist army is still out there. We cannot allow them to exploit the same weaknesses of the city that we have.”

Ayranci tried not to show it, but he was nervous. It was one thing for a foreign military to recommend destroying infrastructure, but to ask a man to begin demolishing his own country? It would be a hard sell. Ayranci could only hope that the Olversomian command team would see reason.

“Additionally, my support staff have identified key defensive areas around the city that we ought to begin reinforcing. I’ve issued sniper teams to keep watch over the northern and eastern portions of the city, but I only have so many men; please consider fortifying these positions,” Ayranci stated calmly as he laid out a map with circled locations.

Ayranci stood still, waiting for the Olversomian officers to speak.

Nazi Basurian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Basurian Empire » Tue May 21, 2019 1:24 am

1300 Basurian volunteers arrive in Olversome to fight communists, they are light infantry but have mortars and rockets
Powerful independent BaShu nation led by Liu Zhongjing II "Alfred Rosenberg"
(No relation)

Olversome
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Olversome » Tue May 21, 2019 2:11 am

Foristan wrote:Commander Ayranci approached the makeshift Olversomian field headquarters, flanked by two heavily armored bodyguards and followed by a group of command support staff. After being searched by the Olversomian guards, Ayranci entered. I suppose it’s not entirely unexpected, he thought to himself. Im not sure if I would entirely trust an officer from another force either, even if they were an ally.

Ayranci cleared his throat and spoke to the Olversomian Officers. “With respect, we recommend the immediate and total destruction of the Victoriahaven highway system. This city was guarded by nothing more than a handful of boys - the true communist army is still out there. We cannot allow them to exploit the same weaknesses of the city that we have.”

Ayranci tried not to show it, but he was nervous. It was one thing for a foreign military to recommend destroying infrastructure, but to ask a man to begin demolishing his own country? It would be a hard sell. Ayranci could only hope that the Olversomian command team would see reason.

“Additionally, my support staff have identified key defensive areas around the city that we ought to begin reinforcing. I’ve issued sniper teams to keep watch over the northern and eastern portions of the city, but I only have so many men; please consider fortifying these positions,” Ayranci stated calmly as he laid out a map with circled locations.

Ayranci stood still, waiting for the Olversomian officers to speak.

The Olversomian officer stared at Ayranci coldly, in his head he was fretting If I refuse him, he'll suspect. But if I accept my son and my comrades will be stuck inside the city of the Proletariat. Then, finally, he spoke up, spitting out "Very well, but keep the main highway open, we need it open for my com-- soldiers". He stared at Ayranci, waiting for a response.

Underneath the desk, he pressed a button. Turning off the official government recorder.

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Tue May 21, 2019 10:51 am

EUL Investigators find something horrible in debris of bombed "weapons storage"

The Empire of Union and Liberty earlier this week had bombed what was thought to be a weapons storage belonging to rebels as part of an operation to crack down on chemical weapons in the war, but when EUL military investigators along with 3rd party belligerents discovered the so-called chemical weapons storage was actually a cover-up by the Olversomian Government in a ploy to kill their political prisoners who were against the government.

The EUL Government has taken this deception very seriously and is considering a declaration of war against the Olversomian Government.

Statement by EUL Prime Minister in the House of Commons

Even though the political party I represent in this government does not agree with communism, it is not the ideology that matters in war, it matters who is morally correct in a war, for example, Vietnam was a war or ideology, but the Second World War was a matter of what is morally correct where capitalists and communists united to defeat a common enemy and after this deception we might consider military action against the Olversomian Government.

Foristan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Foristan » Tue May 21, 2019 11:14 am

Olversome wrote:...He stared at Ayranci, waiting for a response.

Underneath the desk, he pressed a button. Turning off the official government recorder.

Ayranci nodded, acknowledging the Olversomian’s words, and quickly departed the Olversomian HQ. Although Ayranci had gotten what he wanted, something felt off about their conversation. Was he going to say something else? he wondered to himself. Surely it was simply a mistake.

Surely.

As he made his way back to the Foristani headquarters, he noted the Foristani infantry cadres deployed throughout the northern sector of the city. They were small in number, yes, but they were equipped with the latest in military technology; Kevlar fiber-weaved uniforms and experimental carapace body armor, supposedly able to stop bullets, yet be half the weight of traditional body armor. Only field testing would tell if this would be true.

Back in Diradh, Capital of Foristan:

The Sultan has noted the statements made by the EUL Prime Minister with disappointment, and hopes that the EUL does not make the mistake of declaring war on the legitimate Olversomian government. Foristani diplomatic officials have been sent to the EUL to attempt to ease tensions.

Ammoras
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammoras » Tue May 21, 2019 1:07 pm

After hearing about the chemical weapon coverup, Ammorian fighters withdrew into international waters, awaiting word from the Union and Liberty and the Olversome Government on the matter of chemical weapons in this conflict.

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Tue May 21, 2019 3:33 pm

note to all fortis forces serving in the OCWA (olversomian civil war area)

operation depths

"to all commanders, units with the callsign "daggershark" are to be let past your defensive position, they're friendlies and are in submarines, We expect full support behind the daggershark team"

"to daggershark 1 to 15, your mission is dangerous but... necessary, in order to get trade to the rebels my dear comrades you must use your submarines to get past the pesky moralists, Our economy and people depend on this mission, goodluck"

meanwhile in the straits

"daggershark 1, approaching rebel port"

the fast and nimble submarines, armed with small torpedos and light armor, speed towards rebel territory to drop off walkerfort equipment to them, the submarines sail back and forth while the cargo ships steam on, their deck guns at the ready

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents