NATION

PASSWORD

PS/FA War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sokolias
Secretary

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sokolias » Thu May 09, 2019 5:00 pm

Danubia-Slavia wrote:
Sokolias wrote:
OOC: If you mean that you intercepted the planes before they could attack, it's already happened ergo you can't undo it haha.

OOC: It was saying that they shot them down afterward.

OOC: Ah okay.

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Thu May 09, 2019 5:00 pm

NarutoUzumaki wrote:the 20 million Fariy tailians intercept the new ephriam invaders

OOC: do you agree to the proposed ceasefire?

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 5:00 pm

NarutoUzumaki wrote:the 20 million Fariy tailians intercept the new ephriam invaders

Danubian-Slavic forces clash with the enemy. Divisions surround the enemy forces and fire and assault them on all sides

Sokolias
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sokolias » Thu May 09, 2019 5:01 pm

Union and Liberty wrote:The Empire of Union and Liberty has compromised that 48 hour ceasefire will occur in all major cities for civilian evacuation to safe zones and cannot be bombed under the Geneva Convention, fighting in small towns and countryside can still occur due to most civilians have been already evacuated or have joined the military.

OOC: Unfortunately, in this rp, there is no Geneva Convention. *cough cough* KINSLAVIA.

Fariy tail
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fariy tail » Thu May 09, 2019 5:01 pm

Danubia-Slavia wrote:
Fariy tail wrote:fariy tail will agree to a ceasefire for the civilians if the FA does to. Not all of us are monsters like those in the FA

We can agree to a ceasefire on only certain fronts, and would like you to emphasize on why you call us "monsters?"

it is too hard to emphasize what I mean, but those in the Syndicate know what i mean

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Sokolias wrote:
Union and Liberty wrote:The Empire of Union and Liberty has compromised that 48 hour ceasefire will occur in all major cities for civilian evacuation to safe zones and cannot be bombed under the Geneva Convention, fighting in small towns and countryside can still occur due to most civilians have been already evacuated or have joined the military.

OOC: Unfortunately, in this rp, there is no Geneva Convention. *cough cough* KINSLAVIA.

OOC: ACTUALLY, we agreed not to use gas attacks or bio weapons. Guess you haven't been checking our RMB

Sokolias
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sokolias » Thu May 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Danubia-Slavia wrote:
Sokolias wrote:

OOC: ACTUALLY, we agreed not to use gas attacks or bio weapons. Guess you haven't been checking our RMB

OOC: Well, I did actually, and you mentioned messaging me to make an official agreement but I have yet to receive such message.

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Thu May 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Danubia-Slavia wrote:
Sokolias wrote:

OOC: but the Geneva Convention is more then that but you have WMD rules is that it?

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 5:05 pm

Union and Liberty wrote:
Danubia-Slavia wrote:OOC: ACTUALLY, we agreed not to use gas attacks or bio weapons. Guess you haven't been checking our RMB

OOC: but the Geneva Convention is more then that but you have WMD rules is that it?

OOC: We agreed before hand to not use WMDs

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 5:05 pm

Sokolias wrote:
Danubia-Slavia wrote:OOC: ACTUALLY, we agreed not to use gas attacks or bio weapons. Guess you haven't been checking our RMB

OOC: Well, I did actually, and you mentioned messaging me to make an official agreement but I have yet to receive such message.

OOC: Well Kinslavia never replied to my question if I should be the one to send it soooooo... Yeah, can't really do something without orders

Fariy tail
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fariy tail » Thu May 09, 2019 5:06 pm

Danubia-Slavia wrote:

Danubian-Slavic forces clash with the enemy. Divisions surround the enemy forces and fire and assault them on all sides

just when hope seemed lost for the 20 million fariy tailian troops in swoops Gerald the shadow dragon, bob the iron dragon, sting the light dragon, and Ruby the pegasus to save the troops. the enemy forces retreat back to were they came from.

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Thu May 09, 2019 5:07 pm

Danubia-Slavia wrote:
Union and Liberty wrote:OOC: but the Geneva Convention is more then that but you have WMD rules is that it?

OOC: We agreed before hand to not use WMDs

OOC: okay now I understand so with the current situation we will pull out our peacekeepers and we will exit the conflict.

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 5:07 pm

Fariy tail wrote:
Danubia-Slavia wrote:

just when hope seemed lost for the 20 million fariy tailian troops in swoops Gerald the shadow dragon, bob the iron dragon, sting the light dragon, and Ruby the pegasus to save the troops. the enemy forces retreat back to were they came from.

They manage to shoot down one of the dragons before all enemy forces can retreat. They take the dragon's body back to Vienna for research

Fariy tail
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fariy tail » Thu May 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Danubia-Slavia wrote:
Sokolias wrote:

OOC: Well Kinslavia never replied to my question if I should be the one to send it soooooo... Yeah, can't really do something without orders

what do you think I am doing I was not given orders I have been attacking whoever I want from the FA

Fariy tail
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fariy tail » Thu May 09, 2019 5:10 pm

Danubia-Slavia wrote:
Fariy tail wrote:just when hope seemed lost for the 20 million fariy tailian troops in swoops Gerald the shadow dragon, bob the iron dragon, sting the light dragon, and Ruby the pegasus to save the troops. the enemy forces retreat back to were they came from.

They manage to shoot down one of the dragons before all enemy forces can retreat. They take the dragon's body back to Vienna for research

the dragon was just wounded and escaped. it returns to base camp to heal. which will take 2 days

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 5:10 pm

Fariy tail wrote:
Danubia-Slavia wrote:OOC: Well Kinslavia never replied to my question if I should be the one to send it soooooo... Yeah, can't really do something without orders

what do you think I am doing I was not given orders I have been attacking whoever I want from the FA

OOC: Dude, you're the founder of your own region. You can do whatever you want basically. But then again, you left it up to your region's voters which side you would join. Guess you're just not a fan of democracy

Union and Liberty
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Union and Liberty » Thu May 09, 2019 5:12 pm

The Minister of Defense of the Empire of Union and Liberty has decided that peace efforts in the conflict are "Hopeless" and has made the regretful decision to pull out all EULAF (Empire of Union and Liberty Armed Forces) soldiers on peacekeeping.

The Prime Minister said in a statement "I wish we could do more but by this point, a peaceful resolution is hopeless, we are unable to do our mission, this failure will leave a scar in our history, as a failed peace attempt. I wish all the best for the people affected by this conflict."

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 5:12 pm

Now that the enemy forces protecting Hebron are defeated, Danubian-Slavic forces enter the city and evacuate all civilians and capture important politicians, military officials, and cabinet members of New Ephriam. The leader of New Ephriam evacuated the city shortly before he could be detained. The forces peacefully occupy the city and set up defenses

Fariy tail
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fariy tail » Thu May 09, 2019 5:13 pm

Danubia-Slavia wrote:
Fariy tail wrote:what do you think I am doing I was not given orders I have been attacking whoever I want from the FA

OOC: Dude, you're the founder of your own region. You can do whatever you want basically. But then again, you left it up to your region's voters which side you would join. Guess you're just not a fan of democracy

I am a fan of democracy that was to see which side the region would join. but since there were people that didn't want to go to war I decided that the region would be neutural and I would join the war myself.

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 5:15 pm

Fariy tail wrote:
Danubia-Slavia wrote:OOC: Dude, you're the founder of your own region. You can do whatever you want basically. But then again, you left it up to your region's voters which side you would join. Guess you're just not a fan of democracy

I am a fan of democracy that was to see which side the region would join. but since there were people that didn't want to go to war I decided that the region would be neutural and I would join the war myself.

OOC: So what about the people in your region that support us? Will you fight them if they decide to join our side? How can you backstab your own people?

Fariy tail
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fariy tail » Thu May 09, 2019 5:17 pm

Danubia-Slavia wrote:Now that the enemy forces protecting Hebron are defeated, Danubian-Slavic forces enter the city and evacuate all civilians and capture important politicians, military officials, and cabinet members of New Ephriam. The leader of New Ephriam evacuated the city shortly before he could be detained. The forces peacefully occupy the city and set up defenses

300 million fariy tailian troops along with Donkey the 15 ft tall donkey, leo the chimera, pol the griffin, hunter the manticore, and buckbeak the hippogriff all attack and free the city of Hebron.

Fariy tail
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fariy tail » Thu May 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Danubia-Slavia wrote:
Fariy tail wrote:I am a fan of democracy that was to see which side the region would join. but since there were people that didn't want to go to war I decided that the region would be neutural and I would join the war myself.

OOC: So what about the people in your region that support us? Will you fight them if they decide to join our side? How can you backstab your own people?

they all think that the region is neutural and don't know that I am doing this.

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Fariy tail wrote:
Danubia-Slavia wrote:Now that the enemy forces protecting Hebron are defeated, Danubian-Slavic forces enter the city and evacuate all civilians and capture important politicians, military officials, and cabinet members of New Ephriam. The leader of New Ephriam evacuated the city shortly before he could be detained. The forces peacefully occupy the city and set up defenses

300 million fariy tailian troops along with Donkey the 15 ft tall donkey, leo the chimera, pol the griffin, hunter the manticore, and buckbeak the hippogriff all attack and free the city of Hebron.

Bombers bomb the city with enemy forces in it. They then push back into the city, surround enemy forces, and push them deeper and deeper into a dead end

Sokolias
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sokolias » Thu May 09, 2019 5:20 pm

Sokolias authrorizes NCPI PM to follow the transport vehicles with the captured public figures. A tracker is placed below the vehicles and NCPI PM follows them to an old building where the politicians, military leaders, and cabinet members are being held hostage. A smoke grenade is thrown into the room and a firefight is opened on Danubian-Slavic soldiers.

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 5:20 pm

Fariy tail wrote:
Danubia-Slavia wrote:OOC: So what about the people in your region that support us? Will you fight them if they decide to join our side? How can you backstab your own people?

they all think that the region is neutural and don't know that I am doing this.

OOC: So you're lying to them? You're lying to your own people? That's rich, and you call us monsters

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents