NATION

PASSWORD

President Ashleigh's coronation (mt ic open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

President Ashleigh's coronation (mt ic open)

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:56 am

Bamburgh, Northumbria

"President Ashleigh, the Piss Asses have been wiped out in a strike from the mods- er, gods. This is the perfect opportunity to declare yourself King of the Piss Asses, one of the most prestigious titles that can be awarded to a member of the Archangel Michael's Discord server!" said one of President Ashleigh's aides.

"That's good," said President Ashleigh 8)ly. "I am now King of the Piss Asses. Get me Prime Minister Lain."

Prime Minister Lain was a very rich man, and had bankrolled the Northumbrian nationalist movement's use of "ok liberal" GIFs that had completely owned the Milwaukee-Marseilles-Moscow Axis that controlled Archangel Michael's.

Lain (right) with President Ashleigh (left)

Lain walked into the room.

"Prime Minister Lain, you are a member of the Piss Asses. How can I become King of the Piss Asses?"

"You can already become King of the Piss Asses."

"Epic!" said President Ashleigh. "I will declare myself King of the Piss Asses on national television."

Television

"People of the world, I am now not only President of Northumbria but also King of the Piss Asses. I invite everyone in the world to my coronation as King of the Piss Asses, which will take place immediately and last several days."
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:56 am

The invites are sent out.
Republic of Northumbria

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:16 am

30 000 yuyencian knight are drop bamburgh pubg battle royale kill wicked lazy mans Northumbrian
___ Federation of Yuyencia 幽燕西亚联邦 ___
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:43 am

OOC: This is not a war thread. This is a coronation thread. Yuyencia, please stop. You’ve appeared in multiple RPs and seem to oppose everything. Please no.

IC:
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF PILIPINAS AND MALAYA

Dear government of Northumbria,

We congratulate your nation for the coronation of King Ashleigh. May his reign be glorious and fair. We will send a basket of the nation’s finest goods to show goodwill to your new ruler.

Sincerely,
PM Daryll Soliman
Federative States of Pilipinas and Malaya
Member of Europe

Homepage (leads to other info dispatches)
Accursed, incomplete, self-made map collection of my universe
NS Stats invalid
Yes, my nation does represent a good chunk of my views
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:52 am

Pilipinas and Malaya wrote:OOC: This is not a war thread. This is a coronation thread. Yuyencia, please stop. You’ve appeared in multiple RPs and seem to oppose everything. Please no.

IC:

We congratulate your nation for the coronation of King Ashleigh. May his reign be glorious and fair. We will send a basket of the nation’s finest goods to show goodwill to your new ruler.

Sincerely,
PM Daryll Soliman

my friend please be respect northumbria act are immoral unjust God frown on duty to oppose attack
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:58 am

Yuyencia wrote:
Pilipinas and Malaya wrote:OOC: This is not a war thread. This is a coronation thread. Yuyencia, please stop. You’ve appeared in multiple RPs and seem to oppose everything. Please no.

IC:

Sincerely,
PM Daryll Soliman

my friend please be respect northumbria act are immoral unjust God frown on duty to oppose attack

No
Republic of Northumbria

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:36 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
Bamburgh, Northumbria

"President Ashleigh, the Piss Asses have been wiped out in a strike from the mods- er, gods. This is the perfect opportunity to declare yourself King of the Piss Asses, one of the most prestigious titles that can be awarded to a member of the Archangel Michael's Discord server!" said one of President Ashleigh's aides.

"That's good," said President Ashleigh 8)ly. "I am now King of the Piss Asses. Get me Prime Minister Lain."

Prime Minister Lain was a very rich man, and had bankrolled the Northumbrian nationalist movement's use of "ok liberal" GIFs that had completely owned the Milwaukee-Marseilles-Moscow Axis that controlled Archangel Michael's.

(Image)

"Prime Minister Lain, you are a member of the Piss Asses. How can I become King of the Piss Asses?"

"Epic!" said President Ashleigh. "I will declare myself King of the Piss Asses on national television."

Television

"People of the world, I am now not only President of Northumbria but also King of the Piss Asses. I invite everyone in the world to my coronation as King of the Piss Asses, which will take place immediately and last several days."

Official Statement from The Nusantaran Government
=============================================

The Nusantaran Government congratulates the president on being the king of the.. erm The P.A. Unfortunately the Nusantaran government cannot attend the coronation for internal reasons in The D.R.I.P. of the upcoming presidential elections.

Though we could compensate by giving Infamous Goods and others from the D.R.I.P. For the.. erm king president of Northumbria and The P.A.?

Sincerely,
The Speachless Minister of Foreign Relations and Cooperation
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:40 am

Indonesian Peoples wrote:
Bamburgh, Northumbria

(Image)

Television

Official Statement from The Nusantaran Government
=============================================

The Nusantaran Government congratulates the president on being the king of the.. erm The P.A. Unfortunately the Nusantaran government cannot attend the coronation for internal reasons in The D.R.I.P. of the upcoming presidential elections.

Though we could compensate by giving Infamous Goods and others from the D.R.I.P. For the.. erm king president of Northumbria and The P.A.?

Sincerely,
The Speachless Minister of Foreign Relations and Cooperation

Thank you.
Republic of Northumbria

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:00 am

Yuyencia wrote:

IC:

Sincerely,
PM Daryll Soliman

OOC:Yeah, well, no. I am not your friend. Your citizens immediately denounced me for sending a literal goodie basket to Jinzhou. A FRUIT BASKET of all things. And Northumbria, even though not friendly to you, is not immediately an “immoral unjust God frown on duty to oppose attack” nation. Unless you have reasonable other history, don’t do that. Please.

I advocate peace in this world so I don’t want another war, which is my backstory, more or less.

Also, I think that the Vatican, the beacon of Catholicism, would actually denounce you.

This is an unofficial DENOUNCEMENT.
Last edited by Pilipinas and Malaya on Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Federative States of Pilipinas and Malaya
Member of Europe

Homepage (leads to other info dispatches)
Accursed, incomplete, self-made map collection of my universe
NS Stats invalid
Yes, my nation does represent a good chunk of my views
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:50 pm

bump
Republic of Northumbria

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:06 pm

We decline the invitation and questioned the name of the Presidents new title.

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am

Pilipinas and Malaya wrote:
Yuyencia wrote:my friend please be respect northumbria act are immoral unjust God frown on duty to oppose attack

OOC:Yeah, well, no. I am not your friend. Your citizens immediately denounced me for sending a literal goodie basket to Jinzhou. A FRUIT BASKET of all things. And Northumbria, even though not friendly to you, is not immediately an “immoral unjust God frown on duty to oppose attack” nation. Unless you have reasonable other history, don’t do that. Please.

I advocate peace in this world so I don’t want another war, which is my backstory, more or less.

Also, I think that the Vatican, the beacon of Catholicism, would actually denounce you.

This is an unofficial DENOUNCEMENT.

My friend Vatican after 1959 ecumenical council are modernist heretic apostasy I am not allow, traditionalist catholicYuyencia arenot allow

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu May 02, 2019 4:41 am

Bamburgh, Northumbria

(Image)

Television

Even though we are at war with each other, the Empress send her congratulations on your rise to power. Unfortunately we can't attend as we are dealing with a civil war in Spokane.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents