NATION

PASSWORD

Second Invasion of Mangabia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 pm

You superpowers are only wasting money on Gatussia. They can only fight defenseless women.
Last edited by Mangabia on Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:07 pm

Avoid engaging the Allied forces as much as possible. Will fortify guerrilla positions in western Tong Hue.

Nogodia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nogodia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:10 pm

Pennsylvania Commonwealth wrote:
Nogodia wrote:(Sorry, is there a sign-up thread or something? If so, please ignore this post. If not, let us begin?)

Mobilization of the Balthorist Armed Forces
In light of a shocking offensive launched by communist forces, the BAF has begun mobilizing to send forces to assist Gatussia in their war of defense, this aid will end when all Gatussian territory is firmly back under the control of their government.
The Balthorist Armed Forces will deploy a total of 400 thousand troops, coupled with 3000 MBTs, 14000 APCs, 2000 IFVs, a naval task force consisting of 6 destroyers, 4 cruisers, 12 submarines, an arsenal ship, and an aircraft carrier. Along with this, we will transport 200 combat aircraft, 50 strategic bombers, 100 aircraft, 2000 artillery pieces, 300 SAM systems, and over 3 billion pieces of ammunition in total.

(Okay you are sending way too many troops and vehicles cut it down man like no more than 150,000 troops)

(Why not? Our forces are trying to stop Mangabia dead in its tracks. We're not gonna attack, we're gonna defend Gatussian territory only.)
Does NOT use NS Stats. RP Name 1252-1982: Nogodrick. 0-1252 and 1982-Present: Alsesia
Nation partially represents real views.
Vaukiai wrote:I am sure that if I say everything the opposite, you don't warn me.

This forum is a jewish dictatorship.

BLASNIAENIA wrote:
Inven wrote:A major threat, especially for small islands nation like Tuvalu

Can't they move?

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:
Trixtoria wrote:
BlueSteel does NOT support the institution of slavery. We thank you for you interest.

Why not?

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:11 pm

Nogodia wrote:(Sorry, is there a sign-up thread or something? If so, please ignore this post. If not, let us begin?)

this aid will end when all Gatussian territory is firmly back under the control of their government.

Gatussia has invaded our country they want the Huhn Waterway while in fact they have ample supplies for the next 100 years. They want the oil underneath.
Last edited by Mangabia on Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pennsylvania Commonwealth
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania Commonwealth » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:12 pm

Nogodia wrote:
Pennsylvania Commonwealth wrote:(Okay you are sending way too many troops and vehicles cut it down man like no more than 150,000 troops)

(Why not? Our forces are trying to stop Mangabia dead in its tracks. We're not gonna attack, we're gonna defend Gatussian territory only.)

(alright for defense i guess. But if your gonna attack limit it to 100,000 troops)
Human Male
'Murican
Pennslyvania Boi

TG Me. I love telegrams

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism, put this in your signature
(Please Refer to This Nation as the American Government in RP)

(Cough Cough Nation Does Not represent my real views It's stolen from AVP)

Nogodia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Nogodia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:13 pm

Pennsylvania Commonwealth wrote:
Nogodia wrote:(Why not? Our forces are trying to stop Mangabia dead in its tracks. We're not gonna attack, we're gonna defend Gatussian territory only.)

(alright for defense i guess. But if your gonna attack limit it to 100,000 troops)

For attacks.
Okay, well we'll send in some air and naval units, troops however, we shall dutifully limit during offensive actions.
Does NOT use NS Stats. RP Name 1252-1982: Nogodrick. 0-1252 and 1982-Present: Alsesia
Vaukiai wrote:I am sure that if I say everything the opposite, you don't warn me.

BLASNIAENIA wrote:

Can't they move?

Trixtoria wrote:
BlueSteel does NOT support the institution of slavery. We thank you for you interest.

Why not?

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania Commonwealth » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:14 pm

Mangabia wrote:

this aid will end when all Gatussian territory is firmly back under the control of their government.

Gatussia has invaded our country they want the Huhn Waterway while in fact they have ample supplies for the next 100 years. They want the oil underneath.

(Well being a communist dictatorship and all theres a reason we dont like you.)
Human Male
'Murican
Pennslyvania Boi

TG Me. I love telegrams

_[' ]_

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:15 pm

14 UCA aircraft have been shot down by Mangabian SAMs near Hahn Lot another four lost in a dog fight.
Last edited by Mangabia on Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gatussia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 22, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gatussia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:19 pm

To: UCA and allies.

We will start to leave South Mangabia. North Mangabia has occupied southern Huhn 300 kilometres from Huhn Waterway. Returning back to the eastern border to get supplies from BAF.

Gatussia
Bureaucrat

Postby Gatussia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:21 pm

We will leave 24,000 field units to guard South Mangabian capital. North Mangabia is a persistent son of a b#$%#!!
Last edited by Gatussia on Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania Commonwealth » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:21 pm

The UCA Delivers an Ultimatium to Mangabia

The UCA Has Issued an Ultimatum to the Mangabian Forces. Give The Huhn Waterway to Gatussia and American forces will withdraw if not American forces will begin a full-scale military invasion on Magnabia
Human Male
'Murican
Pennslyvania Boi

TG Me. I love telegrams

_[' ]_

Gatussia
Bureaucrat

Postby Gatussia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:24 pm

UCA we will return.
Last edited by Gatussia on Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:28 pm

We admire your strength UCA but you have sided with the oppressor. We will use everything we have to fight you and your puppet Gatussians.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania Commonwealth » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:35 pm

And Conquer We Must if our Cause it is Just

The UCA has issued an official declaration of war on Mangabia. More American Forces will be sent to Mangnabia with the Philippine islands used as a refueling base. The American Government has received support from Northern Saralonia who have pledged to send in 900 Saralonian Marines to assist American forces. The UCA Plans to send an additional 45,000 troops into Mangnabia Totaling the number of American Forces to 105,900. The UCA Has Pledged to Depose the Mangabian Government and replace it with a new Gatussian and American friendly government

(last post I am making tonight, Good Night)
Last edited by Pennsylvania Commonwealth on Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human Male
'Murican
Pennslyvania Boi

TG Me. I love telegrams

_[' ]_

Gatussia
Bureaucrat

Postby Gatussia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:37 pm

Give us 70 per cent of the Huhn Waterway and your people will survive.

Alsesia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alsesia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:47 pm

We have decided to aid our BAF allies and send over 200 thousand troops with 2000 tanks, 3000 APCs, and 3000 IFVs to Gatussia as part of a newly committed Balthorist Union aid program.

Balthorist Aszania
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Balthorist Aszania » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:55 pm

We too have committed a total of 100 thousand troops, and a thousand of each of the three AFV types. We will also send 100 aircraft of the bomber sort, and 200 of the attack type.

Magrick
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Magrick » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:59 pm

In light of our allies intervening, we too will deploy fifty thousand troops and three hundred tanks.

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:39 am

In light of a shocking offensive launched by communist forces, the BAF has begun mobilizing to send forces to assist Gatussia in their war of defense, this aid will end when all Gatussian territory is firmly back under the control of their government.
The Balthorist Armed Forces will deploy a total of 400 thousand troops, coupled with 3000 MBTs, 14000 APCs, 2000 IFVs, a naval task force consisting of 6 destroyers, 4 cruisers, 12 submarines, an arsenal ship, and an aircraft carrier. Along with this, we will transport 200 combat aircraft, 50 strategic bombers, 100 aircraft, 2000 artillery pieces, 300 SAM systems, and over 3 billion pieces of ammunition in total.

(Ooc: Actually the gatussian government attacked the mangabian government. So they are the aggressors :/ )
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Gatussia
Bureaucrat

Postby Gatussia » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 am

Starting negotiations with the Government of North Mangabia.

Nogodia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Nogodia » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:05 am

Gatussia wrote:Starting negotiations with the Government of North Mangabia.

Balthorist Armed Forces
We suggest you install punitive treaties with the original objective included. Should there be retaliation from the enemy we will intervene offensively to assist you.
Last edited by Nogodia on Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

BLASNIAENIA wrote:

Can't they move?

Trixtoria wrote:

Why not?

Nogodia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Nogodia » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:08 am

Indonesian Peoples wrote:

(Ooc: Actually the gatussian government attacked the mangabian government. So they are the aggressors :/ )

(We do know that. But we're a totalitarian stratocratic balthorcracy, so we are more than willing to ignore who shot first, as long as we get to fight communists with impunity.)

BLASNIAENIA wrote:

Can't they move?

Trixtoria wrote:

Why not?

Romanian-Slavia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanian-Slavia » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:09 am

I'll send 5000 troops to support Gatussia
Augustus I the Great, The Father of the Empire wrote:The worst fact about our world is that the most powerful country in the world is a libertarian-looking oligarchy

Long Live to the Emperor!

Nogodia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Nogodia » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:56 am

Side note, Mangabia is pulling a big stretch on just how good its forces are (14 aircraft downed by SAM fire and 4 lost in dogfights, without reporting any casualties of their own?

If we see one aspect of godmodding, we will yeet a nuke into this.

BLASNIAENIA wrote:

Can't they move?

Trixtoria wrote:

Why not?

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania Commonwealth » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:27 am

American Invasion of Mangabia

American Forces start pushing in from Tong Hue and begin attacking Northern Huhn. American Air Support focuses on harassing forces in Huhn with heavy bombing campaigns. American Special Forces about 2,500 and 8,000 Commonwealth Marines move into take northern Huhn. American Tank Divisons begin crossing into northern Huhn. More American Forces roughly 4,000 start moving into Huhn going around the main force in an attempt to encircle Huhn. American Artillery Starts nonstop shelling of the province. American Forces start deploying aid to the civilian population in Mangabia along with Pamphlets exposing the Mangabian government for its corruption and dictatorial practices in an attempt to encourage rebellion in Mangabia
Human Male
'Murican
Pennslyvania Boi

TG Me. I love telegrams

_[' ]_

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents