NATION

PASSWORD

The Light Of Peace Fades Away (OOC) (Open) (Apps only) PT-MT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Light Of Peace Fades Away (OOC) (Open) (Apps only) PT-MT

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:09 pm

After the 2nd World War,the Newark Aristocracy grew in size by invading and taking over the Soviet Union,freeing its puppets.
Now it's 2008,and the world has drastically changed. The Newark Aristocracy has multiple colonies in Africa and Asia,under the names of:Aristocratic Africa and Aristocratic Asia respectively. Vatican City is gone.
Molossia,a vague nation that seceded from Nevada,is independent.
And war is on the horizon,ready to rear its head at the world.

Code: Select all
[color=#8000BF]The Light Of Peace Fades Away Application Form[/color]
Nation (can be real or fake):
Government type:
Year Founded (you may have to do research on this part):
Military Power (on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the worst and 10 being the best):
Population (use what you believe is your population):

[b]End User Aggrement[/b]
I hearby state my knowledge of the rules of this RP,knowing that I could be banned from the RP for to many Rule Violations,and hearby declare I will abide by the rules of the RP to the best of my ability,and that if my NS nation ceases to exist or is RP banned,my nation in the RP will become a NPC nation for the period of time my nation is gone/banned.

Signed,(Your NS Name here)

Example of a application:The Light Of Peace Fades Away Application Form
Nation (can be real or fake):Newark Aristocracy (fake)
Government type: Dictatorship with strides toward democracy.
Year Founded (you may have to do research on this part):1768 as a British Colony,became independent in 1895
Military Power (on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the worst and 10 being the best):10
Population (use what you believe is your population):850 million

End User Aggrement
I hearby state my knowledge of the rules of this RP,knowing that I could be banned from the RP for to many Rule Violations,and hearby declare I will abide by the rules of the RP to the best of my ability,and that if my NS nation ceases to exist or gets RP banned,my nation in the RP will become a NPC nation for the period of time my nation is gone/banned.

Signed,Newark Aristocracy
-------—-----------------------------------------------------------—-------------—-------–-----------------______________________________
RULES:PLEASE READ
1:No one liners unless it's a battle,and even if it is,please keep it as detailed as you can possibly do.
Minimum non battle RP lines is 2.
2:Please be realistic and don't Godmod.
3:Anyone who has been approved is clear to post on the IC.
4:If you are permabanned from the RP,do not try to use a Alt to RP your RP nation.
5:Have fun.
6:For every godmod,you get a increased time of ban from the thread. After 20 godmoding,you are hear by banned from the thread until I say. After that,if you are caught godmoding 5 more times,you are Hearby permanently banned from the RP.
7:minimum ban time is 2 days,max non Permaban time is 2 weeks.
8:If your RP nation is invaded and took over,you can ask your concurer if you can be his RP puppet.
9:Don't do anything that would require NS mods to get involved.
10:OP/CO-OP word is Rule.
---------------------------------------CO-OP application--------------------------------------------___________________________
Code: Select all
[color=#00FFFF]The Light of Peace Fades Away CO-OP Application /color]
Have you OPed/CO-OPed a RP before:
Do you think you can enforce the rules of this RP,not including 5:
Do you like Enforcing Rules:
What's the most Recent RP you CO-OPed/OPed:
NS nation Name:

IC is soon to BE UP
Last edited by Newark Aristocracy on Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to International Incidents