NATION

PASSWORD

Spokane Civil War[IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

British St Helena
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:21 am

American Pere Housh wrote:Sitting on a hilltop 4 miles away sat 30 M1A3 Abrams tanks. The Marine commander shook his head watching the 2 countries duke it out on the battlefield. He orders his tanks to move out and they begin heading toward where the battle was taking place. Major Leon Roswell radios the general of the British Raj forces and asking to meet with him.

General Christopher Barnett:

From behind the lines the General continued to watch, he expected that soon the enemy forces would surrender and this battle would be over. His communications number speaks. "Sir, American Major Leon Roswell wants to meet us." The General nods. Assuming that the Americans are here about the Madossans "I think the Army can handle itself for a time. Request that they come to our position for a meeting in person." The communications officer responds "Yes sir!"
Viceroy of the British Raj, Duke Vincent Mountbatten

The British Raj Government Type: Totalitarian democracy
Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

"Long Live the Empire! Long live the Raj!"

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:27 am

OOC: Been out sick. I’ll post soon.
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:05 pm

British St Helena wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Sitting on a hilltop 4 miles away sat 30 M1A3 Abrams tanks. The Marine commander shook his head watching the 2 countries duke it out on the battlefield. He orders his tanks to move out and they begin heading toward where the battle was taking place. Major Leon Roswell radios the general of the British Raj forces and asking to meet with him.

From behind the lines the General continued to watch, he expected that soon the enemy forces would surrender and this battle would be over. His communications number speaks. "Sir, American Major Leon Roswell wants to meet us." The General nods. Assuming that the Americans are here about the Madossans "I think the Army can handle itself for a time. Request that they come to our position for a meeting in person." The communications officer responds "Yes sir!"

The Major arrives with his battalion of tanks at the meeting spot. He jumps off his Abrams walks over to where the Rajian General is standing with his second-in-command. "Howdy, I'm Major Leon Roswell, 1st Battelion, 2nd Regiment, 1st Imperial Marine Division. We are wondering what caused this battle to happen and we would like to see peace between your nation and Madossa as we have a rebel threat to contend with and infighting won't help also nice Challenger 2s you have there though they won't be able to beat the M1A3 Abrams." the major says to the general.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:22 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:The Major arrives with his battalion of tanks at the meeting spot. He jumps off his Abrams walks over to where the Rajian General is standing with his second-in-command. "Howdy, I'm Major Leon Roswell, 1st Battelion, 2nd Regiment, 1st Imperial Marine Division. We are wondering what caused this battle to happen and we would like to see peace between your nation and Madossa as we have a rebel threat to contend with and infighting won't help also nice Challenger 2s you have there though they won't be able to beat the M1A3 Abrams." the major says to the general.

The General stands next to his tank with 3 Marksman tanks (to provide AA cover) and 9 challengers behind as the Major speaks. He responds to the Major happily "The Challanger is a brilliant tank, but dare I say I think it is superior to your Abrams." He then sighs audibly. "To awnser your question about how this started. The Madossans decided to block off the highway in front of us, I decided to go around them. They withdrew, and then bombed us. They sent a ground force to try to surprise us...and now we are here." He gestures to the battlefield, the battle was more than decisively in the Raj's favor at this point with the Madossan forces surrounded and being shelled with artillery. "I am afraid however, that we will not give them peace. I have just received orders from the Viceroy personally. We will annihilate the Madossan forces within Spokane before continuing forward to deal with the separatists. They fired the first shot, now they must pay the price for their actions."
Last edited by British St Helena on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:01 pm

British St Helena wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:The Major arrives with his battalion of tanks at the meeting spot. He jumps off his Abrams walks over to where the Rajian General is standing with his second-in-command. "Howdy, I'm Major Leon Roswell, 1st Battelion, 2nd Regiment, 1st Imperial Marine Division. We are wondering what caused this battle to happen and we would like to see peace between your nation and Madossa as we have a rebel threat to contend with and infighting won't help also nice Challenger 2s you have there though they won't be able to beat the M1A3 Abrams." the major says to the general.

The General stands next to his tank with 3 Marksman tanks (to provide AA cover) and 9 challengers behind as the Major speaks. He responds to the Major happily "The Challanger is a brilliant tank, but dare I say I think it is superior to your Abrams." He then sighs audibly. "To awnser your question about how this started. The Madossans decided to block off the highway in front of us, I decided to go around them. They withdrew, and then bombed us. They sent a ground force to try to surprise us...and now we are here." He gestures to the battlefield, the battle was more than decisively in the Raj's favor at this point with the Madossan forces surrounded and being shelled with artillery. "I am afraid however, that we will not give them peace. I have just received orders from the Viceroy personally. We will annihilate the Madossan forces within Spokane before continuing forward to deal with the separatists. They fired the first shot, now they must pay the price for their actions."

The major nods his head before saying, "We will stay out of your way as we have no quarral with Madossa. They fired the first shots so they will pay the piper. In matter of the tanks, This is the M1A3 Abrams tank not the M1A2. It has better armor, fire control and many other thing I can't reveal because they are classified.We will stay here and observe the battle." The major walks back to his tank and climbs into the turret
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:11 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:The major nods his head before saying, "We will stay out of your way as we have no quarral with Madossa. They fired the first shots so they will pay the piper. In matter of the tanks, This is the M1A3 Abrams tank not the M1A2. It has better armor, fire control and many other thing I can't reveal because they are classified.We will stay here and observe the battle." The major walks back to his tank and climbs into the turret

The General looks back at the battle and climbs back into the tank then drives away from the Americans.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Basecamp Refugees/Cabinet Meeting

Postby Rhyssua » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:21 pm

Basecamp

Captain Fink almost jumped for joy when the massive cargo planes flew overhead. Those cargo planes meant infrastructure and volunteers, which meant that Fink's men wouldn't be relegated to glorified soup chefs. They'd finally be able to go out and begin mopping up the Black Flag.

Fink watched as gold-shirted members of the People's Volunteer Force began unloading crates of food, clothing, and portable housing. Fink even saw a crate stacked full of books being distributed to the refugees. Everything seemed to be going smoothly, until one of his troops came running.

"We have a call for you, cap'n," he said. "It's from up top."

Fink smiled. The general was probably calling to reassign them to a terrorist hotspot, instead of the search-and-rescue they were currently doing. He jogged to the communications tent, a carefree smile on his face. As the call went on, however, Fink gradually lost the smile, until he was almost scowling.

He barely resisted slamming down the receiver, then pulled out his walkie-talkie.

"All units, stand by. We are to guard Basecamp against a possible attack."

"From who?" one of his men asked. "Not even the Black Flag will come near this place."

Fink sighed.

"It's not that," he said. "Hostilities have broken out between the Raj and Madossa in the north."

Nobody knew how to respond.

Sarpedos

"Unbelievable," Gajsek said, massaging his temples. "They picked the worst time to squabble. We were literally discussing a conference!"

"And there's more bad news," Lukan said. "What agents we have left in the Fallen Angels report that they're getting fresh supplies from an unknown source. This could sway the war in their favor."

Denis picked up on Lukan's hint and dismissed it with a wave of his hand.

"If the Fallen Angels are smart, they'll consolidate what they have while Madossa and the Raj are duking it out. Question is, what do we do?"

"More aircraft," she suggested. "And maybe dispatch the Gajsek to keep an eye on the Raj fleet."

In spite of the situation, Gajsek chuckled a little at the mention of Rhyssua's ballistic missile sub. It and the aircraft carrier Kramer were the twin flagships of Rhyssua's navy.

"Still can't believe they named that thing after me," he said. Then he straightened up. "Do it. I want to double our air involvement, and have some Dassault IVs to conduct flybys over both the Madossan and Raj bases. Also, I'm going to request the Electorate to give me an armored division. The aircraft already in the area will continue search-and-destroy operations on the Black Flag. I'm also going to ask around, and see if we can't get one of our allies to build a warship for us."

Official Statement of the People's Confederation of Rhyssua

The People's Confederation orders that the Raj and the Federation of Madossa cease and desist. The Fallen Angels and the Black Flag are our true enemies, and will grow more powerful as we continue to fight amongst ourselves. Regarding the upcoming Detente Conference, the People's Confederation would be happy to conduct it in Semparia's embassy in the Raj, with one condition: there must be a Semparian armed guard surrounding the conference, and a one mile demilitarized zone around the embassy (this is negotiable but necessary).

In unrelated news, Rhyssua is offering a contract to construct two Zumwalt-class destroyers, and to train Rhyssuan workers in their construction. The People's Confederation will pay for construction costs and its workers' room and board in whichever nation constructs the warships.
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:46 pm

Rhyssua wrote:Basecamp

Captain Fink almost jumped for joy when the massive cargo planes flew overhead. Those cargo planes meant infrastructure and volunteers, which meant that Fink's men wouldn't be relegated to glorified soup chefs. They'd finally be able to go out and begin mopping up the Black Flag.

Fink watched as gold-shirted members of the People's Volunteer Force began unloading crates of food, clothing, and portable housing. Fink even saw a crate stacked full of books being distributed to the refugees. Everything seemed to be going smoothly, until one of his troops came running.

"We have a call for you, cap'n," he said. "It's from up top."

Fink smiled. The general was probably calling to reassign them to a terrorist hotspot, instead of the search-and-rescue they were currently doing. He jogged to the communications tent, a carefree smile on his face. As the call went on, however, Fink gradually lost the smile, until he was almost scowling.

He barely resisted slamming down the receiver, then pulled out his walkie-talkie.

"All units, stand by. We are to guard Basecamp against a possible attack."

"From who?" one of his men asked. "Not even the Black Flag will come near this place."

Fink sighed.

"It's not that," he said. "Hostilities have broken out between the Raj and Madossa in the north."

Nobody knew how to respond.

Sarpedos

"Unbelievable," Gajsek said, massaging his temples. "They picked the worst time to squabble. We were literally discussing a conference!"

"And there's more bad news," Lukan said. "What agents we have left in the Fallen Angels report that they're getting fresh supplies from an unknown source. This could sway the war in their favor."

Denis picked up on Lukan's hint and dismissed it with a wave of his hand.

"If the Fallen Angels are smart, they'll consolidate what they have while Madossa and the Raj are duking it out. Question is, what do we do?"

"More aircraft," she suggested. "And maybe dispatch the Gajsek to keep an eye on the Raj fleet."

In spite of the situation, Gajsek chuckled a little at the mention of Rhyssua's ballistic missile sub. It and the aircraft carrier Kramer were the twin flagships of Rhyssua's navy.

"Still can't believe they named that thing after me," he said. Then he straightened up. "Do it. I want to double our air involvement, and have some Dassault IVs to conduct flybys over both the Madossan and Raj bases. Also, I'm going to request the Electorate to give me an armored division. The aircraft already in the area will continue search-and-destroy operations on the Black Flag. I'm also going to ask around, and see if we can't get one of our allies to build a warship for us."

Official Statement of the People's Confederation of Rhyssua

The People's Confederation orders that the Raj and the Federation of Madossa cease and desist. The Fallen Angels and the Black Flag are our true enemies, and will grow more powerful as we continue to fight amongst ourselves. Regarding the upcoming Detente Conference, the People's Confederation would be happy to conduct it in Semparia's embassy in the Raj, with one condition: there must be a Semparian armed guard surrounding the conference, and a one mile demilitarized zone around the embassy (this is negotiable but necessary).

In unrelated news, Rhyssua is offering a contract to construct two Zumwalt-class destroyers, and to train Rhyssuan workers in their construction. The People's Confederation will pay for construction costs and its workers' room and board in whichever nation constructs the warships.

New Windsor, The Viceroy's House:

"Viceroy, I must report. That we are now at war with the Federation of Madossa." The Viceroy stood up slowly, clutching her left side, her injury is still causing her immense pain. She spoke quietly. "I see, what is your plan, Field Marshal?" The Field Marshal responded evenly. "We win, Viceroy. I propose that we send the First and Second fleets to Madossan waters and begin a land bombardment. Show them what were made of, Viceroy." The viceroy calmly nods. "See to it Immediately." The Field Marshal salutes. "Yes, Your Grace!" takes his hat in his arm and leaves.

An official statement from Rhyssua appears on the tablet on her desk. She reads and smiles slightly. "Within the Raj...a kind gesture." the Viceroy orders the foreign secretary to accept the statement that they conduct the meeting but to not respond to making peace. she then contacts the press office and schedules an official statement to be broadcasted.

Official Statement from the Viceroy of the Raj:

The Viceroy stood at a podium with the coat of arms of the Raj, in front of the Viceroy's throne in the Durbar Hall. She was dressed in a business like suit with the star of India pinned on her chest. She hid her injury to the best of her abilities and did not show weakness.
"Today, April 24th, 2055. A date which will live on in Infamy. The Dominion of the British Raj, was deliberately attacked by land and air forces by the Federation of Madossa.
We were at peace, our forces conducting operations within Spokane to stabilise the nation for the good of its people. We are a nation of scientists, engineers and intellectuals. We do not seek war, however, the times call for us to take up our swords and fight for our country and to protect our families from those who would do them harm. We did not start this war and fire the first shot, but in the name of our King, Vincent Mountbatten the First, we will end it!
As such, it is my duty to Inform you that, as of this moment, we are officially at WAR with the Federation of Madossa. This will be our finest hour, let us not shy away from it but stand firm, and hold fast. Long Live the Raj!"

Cheers go up in the hall from the assembled press as the Viceroy leaves the podium the cameras did not catch the wry smile on her face.
Last edited by British St Helena on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:02 pm

Semparia, in preparation for the upcoming conference, flies some more Semparian guards and drives them to the embassy. In addition, the security protocols are sent to both sides. Both parties will be entering through the front entrance, while any guards wait outside the gate. Once entered they will be searched for weaponry and disarmed should they have any. Once the meeting is complete the Rhyussan diplomatic team will leave first, then the Raj once the Rhyussans have reached the airport. Another important thing to point out is that the meeting will be recorded, should either party decide to release the footage, it will be given to them on the condition it is not edited at all. Should their be any issues with security protocols, either party can raise their objections and it can be attempted to work out a compromise.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:27 pm

Official Communique from the Federation of Madossa
The Federation of Madossa regrets to say that Madossa is now at war with the British Raj, due to a recently-hanged commander that went against strict orders from Madossa. Whilst it is improbable that the British Raj will declare peace with the Federation of Madossa, Madossa warns the British Raj that any operation near Madossa will result in... dire consequences for the British Raj.
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

Rosnokutsk
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rosnokutsk » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:20 pm

On the Rosnokutsk state news, Colonel Nukilik Pavlovich adresses the international community:

"The Peoples Republic of Rosnokutsk, although still maintaining its neutral position in the Spokane Civil War, condemns the RAj and Madossa for bringing their conflict to the already wartorn soil of Spokane. The temper of the commanders of these nations is not an indication of genuine humanitarian interest in the region, neither of good judgement by the Spokane government to invite these warmongers to liberate their people.
As of our own operations: our refugee camps are finally in working order. We are already accepting women and children under our wings, and for the camp closest to the border we also welcome men although requiring an extensive screening to ward off hostile elements.
In Spokane, we are reaching out to Rhyssua, who we believe also have an extensive humanitarian operation, to cooperate in supplying eachother of food, water and medication when ever, and where ever shortages arise, as we believe sharing logistics would improve our efficiency"

In a gloomy cafe near one of the camps, A bearded man is enjoying a local beer at a table in the deepest corner of the room. Next to him sits a rugged looking local with a scar splitting his lip on one side. This man is Constantine, a militant of the Fallen Angels.
"We are not afraid of the Raj, you know, especially not our higher ups" Constantine speaks with determination
The bearded man raises his eyebrows
"Is that so? Your higher ups seem to have a plan then?"
"We have plenty of plans.... but we lack men, and weapons, and this while the enemy is at our doorstep"
They both stop and stare at someone passing their table a little too closely, then continue
"That can all be taken care of, komrade. Beginning with weapons,see it as a gift to breed our mutual trust." The bearded man smiles as he raises his glass

The next day, a Rosnokutskian convoy with ammunition and weapons has received last minute orders to take a detour to avoid the Raj- Madossa conflict. The gunner on an assigned escort car pinches his eyes as he sees a pickup approaching them. It seems to be stuck on the bad road and they cant go around it. When they slow down , they suddenly receive shots ricocheting from their cars. A burst leaves the escort machinegun before being quickly replaced by a scream of pain from the gunner. A moment later and all Rosnokutskian personel are restrained on the ground, and the Fallen angels are unloading the goods on their cars.
"Don't be afraid, Rosnokutskians. see this a as a short vacation!" one of the militants yells as he orders them to enter one of their cars.

Imperium of The Huron
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of The Huron » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:57 pm

Official Government Statement
The Huron Government declares its neutrally in the Madossa- Raj war.
As such any soldiers, ships, or planes entering Huron controlled territory, including Huron military bases in Spokane, will be captured and interned according to the Hague Conventions of 1907 until the end of hostilities.
We would also like to remind all nations that any attack against or interference with Huron military personnel will result in trade sanctions and or war.
Last edited by Imperium of The Huron on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:43 pm

Imperium of The Huron wrote:Official Government Statement
The Huron Government declares its neutrally in the Madossa- Raj war.
As such any soldiers, ships, or planes entering Huron controlled territory, including Huron military bases in Spokane, will be captured and interned according to the Hague Conventions of 1907 until the end of hostilities.
We would also like to remind all nations that any attack against or interference with Huron military result will result in trade sanctions and or war.

The Imperial goverment will also stay neutral in this war and condemns both the British Raj and Madossa for causing more conflict in this war-torn nation. We urge most strenuously to seek peace between your two nations and focus on a more immediate threat like the Fallen Angels

Danubiss
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Danubiss » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:19 am

United Socialist States of Danubiss, Morning,
07:44 AM

Commander Adolf Werner, the leader of USSoD looking the last news in Spokane Civil War. "This is something serious...[mhmm], I need to help this people".

He take the radio and speak: "I waiting the minister of defence in my office, right now!". After 5 minutes of waiting, the minister enter in the office and say "Yes my leader and my commander, what is the problem sir?"

"-I want to send help for separatist's in Spokane, I want to help "Fallen Angels Order". These guys needs more than that.", Say the commander of Danubiss, Adolf Warner. "

"- This year we prepare a special and different army, I talk about Foreign Werner Army..I can sen.." and he was stopped by Adolf Werner.

"-Stop! I know what army exist in my country, don't learn me! Just send help right now, in this moment! And hell ya! They have the right to shoot civils, police, and whatever they want! Just send help!"

"-I understand my commander ! " Say the minister of defence of USSoD.

In 30 minutes the second army of Danubiss called Foreign Werner Army it's mobilized and it's ready for departure.

USSoD send against Spokane government the following troop's:

200.000 soldiers
    420 heavy tanks "DAN-B22"
    100 light tanks "DAN-B92"
    50 war airplanes "DANB-J2"
    10 Bombers "K-22-DAN"

USSoD launch randomly 400 missile in Spokane territory. Estimate time to hit : 2:32:01 (hours)

Official Government Announcements
United Socialist States of Danubiss,
Commander Adolf Werner

Officially, United Socialist States of Danubiss enter in this war. This my choice, I think this people from Fallen Angels Order need respect from us, need help, need everything. And be sure, this is just the beginning.

Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:43 am

“In accordance to the Israeli Convention of 2045, The Federation of Spokane is sending it’s troops to deal with the rebels. In light of The Madossa-Raj war, Spokane would like to remind the warring nations that There will be no fighting permitted between the Raj and Madossaan troops on Spokane land as we already have enough violence going on in this country. I would like to remind the world that we have nukes, and the proper missile defense system if any nation even thinks about pushing the red big button. We will retaliate if this even happens. As we have a nuclear meltdown currently occurring in the western part of Spokane, we can announce pleased that this was not on Chernobyl level as thought and can be matched with the Japanese’s Fukushima incident. Thank you ladies and gentlemen for attending my speech tonight and I hope to see you all again.” Prince William stood up as he got escorted by the NKSA out of the theater and began to think about what to do with the Fallen Angels.
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:12 am

The General walked through the battlefield black smoke filled the air and blotted out the afternoon sun, it was as he predicted. A slaughter to a man. The Madossan army refused to surrender until the very end, it's commander escaped before the encirclement was completed in an armoured car. The terrain was covered in shell holes and blackened by the flames, Madossan bodies littered the entire area clutching weaponry or lying behind a burning tank. A hand grabs at the Generals leg. It was a charred Madossan soldier, he was gasping for air and trying to speak. "Ple-please...ki-kill...me...please." The General closes his eyes for a moment before taking out his pistol and shooting the soldier in the head.

The Royal army departed the battlefield after recovering any useful equipment and supplies and repairing and salvaging its own equipment. They continued North to wipe out the separatists and if they run into any Madossan bases...to do their duty.

Danubiss
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Danubiss » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:35 am

After few hours from first attack, Commander Adolf Werner, leader of USSoD request news from the battlefield.

No clear information from battlefield, and no news from the missiles launched few hours ago.
Adolf Werner send another order for Danubiussians soldiers in Spokane:

"-Try to take under control some importants points for war and wait for the enemy. Help any separatist's if they need help with something. We need to support them!"

With the help of separatist's, Danubiussians soldiers take under control some points with good and long view.

Day 1...

I'm Jurgen Froit, a infantry soldier on the battlefield of Spokane. I hear long shots sound. It's something new for me, is my first war.. I'm young..I have 21'. Danubiss Government send me here, I don't know why..I don't know why we fight in this war but we fight..

Mom..dad, baby..if I die and you see this, just remember, I love you! I love you Mom, I love you Dad and I love you baby !

Now..it's my turn for night patrol..take cares of you..

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Danubiss
While I appreciate the enthusiasm, you have to apply to this rp before you can post. If you want to post, go to our OOC thread (which is just called Spokane Civil War), and fill out and application. Then, if/when Spokane accepts said application, you can post.
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Detente Conference

Postby Rhyssua » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:17 pm

"Remember," Secretary of State Jonatan Strauss said, standing slightly behind Gajsek. "Don't mention our alliance with Madossa. Or the war, for that matter. Just present your terms, and the documents that created this whole mess in the first place."

"Don't," Lukan urged, shouting to be heard above the Osprey's rotors. "We can still use those documents."

Gajsek turned to Lukan and stared her down. Gajsek wasn't an intimidating figure; at five-foot eight and 145 pounds he was on the verge of being small. But his steel gray eyes bored into Lukan's skull, until she looked away.

"This little pet project of yours," Gajsek said, waving vaguely in the air. "With trying to convince me to help the separatists, is over. Communism is even more abhorrent than an absolute monarchy."

Lukan went red in the face, then walked away, her posture stiff as a board.

Gajsek nodded to himself, then turned around and addressed Strauss.

"Don't worry," he said, smiling a little. "You'll be whispering in my ear the whole time, so I won't have anything of my own to say."

Chuckling, Strauss handed Gajsek an earpiece, then turned around and headed for his office. Gajsek then boarded the Osprey, which took off at the same time as three others. The planes were escorted by a dozen aircraft, which peeled away after entering Raj airspace.

When Gajsek exited the Osprey, he was surprised by New Windsor. He'd expected the capital of the Raj to be a bit more... chaotic. Instead, the city had elements of classic western architecture, with sweeping curves and well-maintained roads. He blinked, then threw on a practiced smile and shook hands with some dignitaries that he neither knew nor cared about. Escorted by a pair of Semparian security guards, Gajsek left the helipad and entered a black SUV, flanked by dozens of identical vehicles. As a single group, they sped towards the Semparian embassy.
Last edited by Rhyssua on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yooooo!

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:41 pm

New Windsor, The Viceroy's House:

The Viceroy checked the time. Her bullet wound had caused her great difficulty in getting dressed but she had managed it in time. Dressed in an extremely ornate uniform (virtually identical to the one shown in spoiler). She wore instead of a red sash one of navy blue that matched the robe and her robe only reached to her ankles. (she also had no rope dangling from the uniform unlike the one shown). The various awards on her chest shone brightly against the light with the Star of India being especially prominent. She smiled when looking at herself in the mirror, she looked in every part the strong ruler that the Raj deserved and demanded. She muttered to herself quietly. "Fit for a king." before turning away and leaving the room.

Uniform in question:

She left the House escorted by 10 of the Mountbatten Guard (the official guards of the Viceroy's House) and got into the back of a range rover within the assembled convoy of cars. The convoy then began its journey to the embassy and would arrive shortly.
Last edited by British St Helena on Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Both groups arrived at the embassy at around the same time, wether that be a good or bad thing, time would tell. Several of the guards appeared to be wearing the standard issue military equipment, except with a few extra touches to try and up the intimidation a bit to make sure everyone behaved (If you want a image of the Semparian standard issue kit then just imagine some US stuff mixed with Ruski stuff.) Of course it wasn’t enough to spook anyone actually experienced, but anyone weaker willed might’ve been affected. Once the front gate was open after the guards were left outside, and any guards who tried to enter after were quickly stopped, both diplomatic teams were lead to a pair of embassy guards, this time dressed in the standard issue Semparian embassy guard uniforms. They were asked to raise their arms and were patted down for weaponry. Once that was done and any weapons removed, they were led to a room that was cleared out, had a long table with the appropriate amount of chairs set on either side, and a camera set at the end of the table. A assortment of food and some water was brought out, and refilled if it went empty.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:46 pm

Semparia wrote:Both groups arrived at the embassy at around the same time, wether that be a good or bad thing, time would tell. Several of the guards appeared to be wearing the standard issue military equipment, except with a few extra touches to try and up the intimidation a bit to make sure everyone behaved (If you want a image of the Semparian standard issue kit then just imagine some US stuff mixed with Ruski stuff.) Of course it wasn’t enough to spook anyone actually experienced, but anyone weaker willed might’ve been affected. Once the front gate was open after the guards were left outside, and any guards who tried to enter after were quickly stopped, both diplomatic teams were lead to a pair of embassy guards, this time dressed in the standard issue Semparian embassy guard uniforms. They were asked to raise their arms and were patted down for weaponry. Once that was done and any weapons removed, they were led to a room that was cleared out, had a long table with the appropriate amount of chairs set on either side, and a camera set at the end of the table. A assortment of food and some water was brought out, and refilled if it went empty.

Elizabeth Curzon:

I was escorted into the room that the meeting was taking place. It was nice enough, a long table with a few chairs on either side. The Camera was on the end of the table and some food was prepared. I sat down on my side of the table my navy blue robes neatly spreading out across the surface of the chair.
I had decided not to bring any of the other ministers with me, they would simply blunder and bluster and say things that need not be said. Then pouring myself a glass of water I sat and waited for the Rhyussan delegation to enter, I shouldn't have to wait long.
Last edited by British St Helena on Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:53 pm

Gajsek restrained from commenting on the Viceroy's attire. Despite the modern style of her city, her uniform looked... stuffy. Gajsek felt underdressed in a beige silk suit, with a regimental tie. He'd wanted to go full proletarian, with khakis and a dress shirt rolled up to the mid-forearms. Now he understood why his advisers had talked him out of it...

Gajsek positioned himself at the opposite end of the table from the Viceroy. He extended his hand in greeting, mentally checking that the camera would show that he'd have what politicians called "the upper hand". Gajsek thought he saw the Viceroy's expression shift as she realized what he was doing, but he couldn't be sure.

Nonetheless, she shook Gajsek's hand, her iron grip causing his knuckles to slide. Gajsek refused to change his expression, instead smiling slightly. She returned his half-smile and took a seat across from him.

Gajsek sat down as well, causing the remaining members of the Rhyssuan delegation to take their respective seats as well. The table looked a little lopsided; only the Viceroy sat on the Raj side, while Gajsek, a secretary, a recorder, and their ambassador to the Raj occupied the Rhyssuan side. Once everyone was settled, Gajsek looked for a Semparian. Not finding one, he turned to the camera instead.

"Before we begin," he said. "I'd like to thank the Semparian government for hosting this historic event." Then, trying to lighten the mood a little, he picked up a bag of chips and added, "I'd also like to thank Semparia's foreign intelligence for finding out my favorite Doritos flavor. Yes, I'm a cool ranch guy."

I know the Doritos thing is kinda stupid but I just want to see how Elizabeth will react to it, and him playing to the camera
Last edited by Rhyssua on Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yooooo!

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:05 pm

Rhyssua wrote:Gajsek restrained from commenting on the Viceroy's attire. Despite the modern style of her city, her uniform looked... stuffy. Gajsek felt underdressed in a beige silk suit, with a regimental tie. He'd wanted to go full proletarian, with khakis and a dress shirt rolled up to the mid-forearms. Now he understood why his advisers had talked him out of it...

Gajsek positioned himself at the opposite end of the table from the Viceroy. He extended his hand in greeting, mentally checking that the camera would show that he'd have what politicians called "the upper hand". Gajsek thought he saw the Viceroy's expression shift as she realized what he was doing, but he couldn't be sure.

Nonetheless, she shook Gajsek's hand, her iron grip causing his knuckles to slide. Gajsek refused to change his expression, instead smiling slightly. She returned his half-smile and took a seat across from him.

Gajsek sat down as well, causing the remaining members of the Rhyssuan delegation to take their respective seats as well. The table looked a little lopsided; only the Viceroy sat on the Raj side, while Gajsek, a secretary, a recorder, and their ambassador to the Raj occupied the Rhyssuan side. Once everyone was settled, Gajsek looked for a Semparian. Not finding one, he turned to the camera instead.

"Before we begin," he said. "I'd like to thank the Semparian government for hosting this historic event." Then, trying to lighten the mood a little, he picked up a bag of chips and added, "I'd also like to thank Semparia's foreign intelligence for finding out my favorite Doritos flavor. Yes, I'm a cool ranch guy."

I know the Doritos thing is kinda stupid but I just want to see how Elizabeth will react to it, and him playing to the camera

Elizabeth Curzon:

I mentally slapped Gajsek in annoyance when he started playing to the Camera, democratically elected politicians always seem to be so damn full of themselves. Especially when they don't even dress for the occasion.
It only got worse when he picked up the bag of Doritos and mentioned his favourite flavour, is this conference a running advertising service now? Is this the peak of his career?
To save face I gave a small smile when responding. "Very well, First Minister. It is a pleasure to finally meet you and I am pleased that the Semparian government has agreed to host this historic meeting within its embassy in the Raj." her tone when speaking is practically dripping with confidence. "But let us get to the business at hand, as we have much to discuss."

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:26 pm

British St Helena wrote:Elizabeth Curzon:

I mentally slapped Gajsek in annoyance when he started playing to the Camera, democratically elected politicians always seem to be so damn full of themselves. Especially when they don't even dress for the occasion.
It only got worse when he picked up the bag of Doritos and mentioned his favourite flavour, is this conference a running advertising service now? Is this the peak of his career?
To save face I gave a small smile when responding. "Very well, First Minister. It is a pleasure to finally meet you and I am pleased that the Semparian government has agreed to host this historic meeting within its embassy in the Raj." her tone when speaking is practically dripping with confidence. "But let us get to the business at hand, as we have much to discuss."

Gajsek didn't let his smile go, and instead returned his attention to the Viceroy and inclined his head. He kept his sigh of disappointment to himself.
Exactly what I'd feared... she's far too rigid to do anything drastic, he thought.

"Of course," Gajsek said, taking a manila folder from one of his secretaries and sliding it across the table. Viceroy Curzon looked at it with something approaching curiosity.

"We retrieved these documents from a terrorist safehouse some time ago, perhaps a few days before the nuclear meltdown," Gajsek explained. "It hints at foreign supply and support for both the Black Flag and the Fallen Angels. It also coincided with your initial, and extensive, involvement in northern Spokane. The timing made it suspicious, prompting us to send agents to ascertain whether this was the case. On behalf of the Rhyssuan government, I hereby apologize for this deception. At the time, we had reasonable cause to believe that you either created these terrorist cells or were secretly supplying them. The documents have since been proven to be false."

The whole time, Gajsek kept a slight smile, to show how "polite and civilized" he was being. With any luck, she'd make a concession or apology of her own. If not... well, they'd get to that eventually.

Gajsek could practically hear Lukan fuming from a thousand miles away.
Last edited by Rhyssua on Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yooooo!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents