NATION

PASSWORD

Spokane Civil War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:27 am

British St Helena wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Accepted.
We meet again! I’ve missed RPing with you.

Same here! I have made quite a few changes to the Raj for this RP (Including changing up the Viceroy and style of rule) so it's going to be interesting. Please relate to my factbook Elizabeth Curzon under miscellaneous to get more information about the Raj and her rule.

Alright, I’ll read that when I get the chance to but don’t feel like you can’t correct me on the Raj style of rule when I post regarding the Raj while I haven’t read it.
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

British St Helena
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:50 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Alright, I’ll read that when I get the chance to but don’t feel like you can’t correct me on the Raj style of rule when I post regarding the Raj while I haven’t read it.

No problem, you got it spot on in your post in relation to Vincent ect (though he is quite old at this point...xD). Be aware that the Raj is a VERY different place under this new Viceroy (far less freedom) and has a reputation of brutal repression under the new Viceroy. Anyways, is it alright if I can dispatch some troops to Spokane in my next post IC?
Viceroy of the British Raj, Duke Vincent Mountbatten

The British Raj Government Type: Totalitarian democracy
Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

"Long Live the Empire! Long live the Raj!"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:33 am

British St Helena wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Alright, I’ll read that when I get the chance to but don’t feel like you can’t correct me on the Raj style of rule when I post regarding the Raj while I haven’t read it.

No problem, you got it spot on in your post in relation to Vincent ect (though he is quite old at this point...xD). Be aware that the Raj is a VERY different place under this new Viceroy (far less freedom) and has a reputation of brutal repression under the new Viceroy. Anyways, is it alright if I can dispatch some troops to Spokane in my next post IC?

Yeah, you can
Anterian Ambassador*

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:27 pm

Ooo boy, I really did a number on that city of yours Spokane, surprised your leader did not have a word or two to say about it! :shock:

Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

Dutch Corporatist State
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Application Form

Postby Dutch Corporatist State » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:43 am

Nation Name: The Theocracy of the Dutch Corporatist State (Dutch Theocracy) for short.
How many troops you’re going to send: 1st Semi Motorised "Hellevaart" Division. Numbering 15k-20k soldiers. These soldiers are lightly armed with Orange helmets to signify they are only there to help.
And The 2nd Screening fleet
1 Oregon City-class, 1 Seven Provinces-class, 5 Benson class

How much money you’re going to spend: Between 1-5 million Gulden on humanitarian aid.
Which side are you on?: Neutral. Supplying arms and maintaining human rights for soldiers and civilians of all sides.

Rosnokutsk
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rosnokutsk » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:13 am

Nation Name:Autonomous Soviet Republic of Rosnokutsk
How many troops you’re going to send: Will definitely deploy a fleet, maybe a few 100 boots on the ground
How much money you’re going to spend: a bunchillion(no idea, not that into the economics of warfare)
Which side are you on?:Publicly neutral, on a humanitarian mission, but at some point in the RP people could find out Rosnokutsk true intentions
Purpose?:covertly nudge the war in favor of the Fallen Angels with military supplies,funds, recruitment and training
Last edited by Rosnokutsk on Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:04 am

British St Helena wrote:Ooo boy, I really did a number on that city of yours Spokane, surprised your leader did not have a word or two to say about it! :shock:

The Hague wants to know your location :)
Last edited by Rhyssua on Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

Dutch Corporatist State
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch Corporatist State » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:04 am

Rhyssua wrote:
British St Helena wrote:Ooo boy, I really did a number on that city of yours Spokane, surprised your leader did not have a word or two to say about it! :shock:

The Hague wants to know your location

You'll love my first message then. When i get accepted in that is.
Last edited by Dutch Corporatist State on Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:29 am

Rhyssua wrote:

The Hague wants to know your location :)

Amen to that! :lol2:

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:21 pm

Nation Name:The Imperial Dictatorship of American Pere Housh
How many troops you’re going to send: 15,000 troops, 100 M1A3 Abrams MBTs, 50 AH-64 Apache Longbow Attack helicopters, 40 fighters and 25 fighter-bombers
How much money you’re going to spend:50 billion Imperial dollars in military aide to Spokane
Which side are you on?:Spokane
Last edited by American Pere Housh on Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:13 pm

Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya, let me know if my post was out of order. If you think Sardar acted out of character, or anything else, just let me know and I'll edit/delete the post. :)
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:29 pm

Rhyssua, please let me know if my post was a bit too heavy handed and I will do some edits or delete the post.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:50 pm

British St Helena wrote:Rhyssua, please let me know if my post was a bit too heavy handed and I will do some edits or delete the post.

Lol I didn't see this until after I posted my rebuttal, and since I quite like my rebuttal it's fine by me :lol2:. To be honest, I didn't expect the infiltration to go well, especially given the authoritarianism of the Viceroy. I got the feeling that she'd sniff out any traitors pretty quick.
Yooooo!

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Nation Name:The Federation Of Madossa
How many troops you’re going to send: Likely at most 50,000 troops
How much money you’re going to spend: 20 billion NSD to 150 billion NSD, depending on the war situation
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:13 pm

Rhyssua wrote:
British St Helena wrote:Rhyssua, please let me know if my post was a bit too heavy handed and I will do some edits or delete the post.

Lol I didn't see this until after I posted my rebuttal, and since I quite like my rebuttal it's fine by me :lol2:. To be honest, I didn't expect the infiltration to go well, especially given the authoritarianism of the Viceroy. I got the feeling that she'd sniff out any traitors pretty quick.

She did sniff out the traitors almost instantly due to the ID chips but they did not act on it quickly so they could see what your agents were up to in the first place and give them a false sense of security, but it's more that I was quite surprised I only got 2 agents! (thought I would get most if not all of them...) :lol:

But either way no official documents were taken (I do have to draw that line pretty firmly) and I have assumed the ones you got are fakes in my next post. Either way I am going to push home the fact that it is questionable why the Raj would be funding groups that it is in the process of destroying.
Last edited by British St Helena on Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:33 pm

British St Helena wrote:
Rhyssua wrote:

She did sniff out the traitors almost instantly due to the ID chips but they did not act on it quickly so they could see what your agents were up to in the first place and give them a false sense of security, but it's more that I was quite surprised I only got 2 agents! (thought I would get most if not all of them...) :lol:

But either way no official documents were taken (I do have to draw that line pretty firmly) and I have assumed the ones you got are fakes in my next post. Either way I am going to push home the fact that it is questionable why the Raj would be funding groups that it is in the process of destroying.

Yeah they're fakes, although Rhyssua isn't entirely sure which ones are and which ones aren't. Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya made a post where he assigned some of Sardar's group to forge documents indicating foreign involvement, hence disguising their presence. Rhyssua obtained these documents with Hodnik, who was actually writing some of them at the time. However, by this point Rhyssua isn't sure if the whole batch is fake or not.
Regarding the agents, I only said that only 2 haven't reported in. By no means is every agent either on a plane home or at the embassy. I just meant that they received the orders to escape and are in the process of doing so. If you want to make another grab at them, you can certainly try ;) . ID chips? No wonder it didn't work :lol2:!
Last edited by Rhyssua on Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yooooo!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:41 pm

Dutch Corporatist State wrote:Nation Name: The Theocracy of the Dutch Corporatist State (Dutch Theocracy) for short.
How many troops you’re going to send: 1st Semi Motorised "Hellevaart" Division. Numbering 15k-20k soldiers. These soldiers are lightly armed with Orange helmets to signify they are only there to help.
And The 2nd Screening fleet
1 Oregon City-class, 1 Seven Provinces-class, 5 Benson class

How much money you’re going to spend: Between 1-5 million Gulden on humanitarian aid.
Which side are you on?: Neutral. Supplying arms and maintaining human rights for soldiers and civilians of all sides.

Accepted
Anterian Ambassador*

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:42 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:Nation Name:The Imperial Dictatorship of American Pere Housh
How many troops you’re going to send: 15,000 troops, 100 M1A3 Abrams MBTs, 50 AH-64 Apache Longbow Attack helicopters, 40 fighters and 25 fighter-bombers
How much money you’re going to spend:50 billion Imperial dollars in military aide to Spokane

Accepted
Anterian Ambassador*

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Madossa wrote:Nation Name:The Federation Of Madossa
How many troops you’re going to send: Likely at most 50,000 troops
How much money you’re going to spend: 20 billion NSD to 150 billion NSD, depending on the war situation

Accepted
Anterian Ambassador*

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Rosnokutsk wrote:Nation Name:Autonomous Soviet Republic of Rosnokutsk
How many troops you’re going to send: Will definitely deploy a fleet, maybe a few 100 boots on the ground
How much money you’re going to spend: a bunchillion(no idea, not that into the economics of warfare)
Which side are you on?:Publicly neutral, on a humanitarian mission, but at some point in the RP people could find out Rosnokutsk true intentions
Purpose?:covertly nudge the war in favor of the Fallen Angels with military supplies,funds, recruitment and training

Accepted
Anterian Ambassador*

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Let me know if my post on the Fallen Angels planning a re-enactment of 3/7 or the Spokane version of 9/11 was a little heavy handed.
Raj: My Leaders have bigger worries. Particularly on why Team Delta hasn’t arrived yet.
Anterian Ambassador*

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:56 pm

Okay, neat. I was planning on entering the war by the possible threat to my military bases as an excuse. Also, Raj, I was planning on having, in the confusion of battle and the blitzkrieg, a skirmish between our troops. Would you be fine with that?
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:11 am

Madossa wrote:Okay, neat. I was planning on entering the war by the possible threat to my military bases as an excuse. Also, Raj, I was planning on having, in the confusion of battle and the blitzkrieg, a skirmish between our troops. Would you be fine with that?

Yeah, I’m fine with it.
Anterian Ambassador*

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:14 am

Madossa wrote:Okay, neat. I was planning on entering the war by the possible threat to my military bases as an excuse. Also, Raj, I was planning on having, in the confusion of battle and the blitzkrieg, a skirmish between our troops. Would you be fine with that?

Erk, if the situation for my nation were better (not committing every human rights violation under the sun) yes but at the moment I think it would be a bad idea if I put another incident under the Raj's belt! XD

Sorry to disappoint!
Last edited by British St Helena on Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:21 am

British St Helena wrote:

Erk, if the situation for my nation were better (not committing every human rights violation under the sun) yes but at the moment I think it would be a bad idea if I put another incident under the Raj's belt! XD

Sorry to disappoint!

I’m thinking about having Team Delta show up in the middle of nowhere, looking brutally tortured. Would you be fine with them suddenly showing up in Raj?
Anterian Ambassador*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents