NATION

PASSWORD

Spokane Civil War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

British St Helena
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:02 pm

Rhyssua wrote:
British St Helena wrote:
Sounds fine by me, I would personally want to hold the negotiation in his embassy in the Raj but that's due to the fact that I KNOW I wont get assassinated somehow due to (act of god when traveling)...but it all depends and I am pretty flexible.

I'd be fine with it, although I'd hesitate to send the First Citizen there without some prior assurances. After all, you do seem to have a problem with embassies :)

We have problems with OUTSIDE of Embassy's...nothing has happened inside! Just send some guards and everything will be fine. :lol:
Viceroy of the British Raj, Duke Vincent Mountbatten

The British Raj Government Type: Totalitarian democracy
Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

"Long Live the Empire! Long live the Raj!"

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:09 pm

I'd be cool with hosting it in my embassy, just so long as you don't mind the mess of barricades.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:12 pm

Semparia wrote:I'd be cool with hosting it in my embassy, just so long as you don't mind the mess of barricades.

Sounds good!

Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:23 pm

British St Helena wrote:
Semparia wrote:I'd be cool with hosting it in my embassy, just so long as you don't mind the mess of barricades.

Sounds good!

I posted about the DMZ before I saw all this, so I'll say that it doesn't have to be a mile (just wrote an arbitrary number). I just don't want to see any Raj police forces in the area (Rhyssuan guards will be confined to the aircraft they arrive in.)
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:53 pm

To put it honestly, with the Viceroy I have that peace will not be on the table during the conference, especially when the Raj was attacked instead of vice versa...I will have to police the area (we are in a city after all) but I will have them be normal bobby's instead of armed police or intelligence (or military). Keep frosty lads, the war will be over by Christmas! XD

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:04 pm

Bippity boppity security protocols laid out so hopefully you two don’t fucking shoot at eachother in mah embassy.
EDIT: or stab, or just overall hurt eachother in any way.
Last edited by Semparia on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:44 pm

I completely forgot how large the force was.
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:00 pm

Madossa wrote:I completely forgot how large the force was.

Oof...

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:38 pm

But yeah, my plan was to launch the Eurofighters, attack their tanks and AA, and have forces on the ground further destroy more AA.

I thought the army was only around 50,000-100,000 men total. Also, I banked on the Raj not bringing an ENTIRE ARMY GROUP of men.

Also, I didn't have my men hold the line, I actually started to have them retreat as it was supposed to be a hit-and-run mission, so I don't know about that part in your message, Raj.

Edit: I'll probably explain it IC with an amazing display of incompetence.
Last edited by Madossa on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:42 pm

Basically, it was an ambush mission

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:04 pm

You know what, this was such a big oversight that I might as well retcon it if that's ok with everyone else

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Madossa wrote:But yeah, my plan was to launch the Eurofighters, attack their tanks and AA, and have forces on the ground further destroy more AA.

I thought the army was only around 50,000-100,000 men total. Also, I banked on the Raj not bringing an ENTIRE ARMY GROUP of men.

Also, I didn't have my men hold the line, I actually started to have them retreat as it was supposed to be a hit-and-run mission, so I don't know about that part in your message, Raj.

Edit: I'll probably explain it IC with an amazing display of incompetence.

My army was still getting to the region it was meant to be fighting in. We had not dispersed yet so you ran face first into the entirety of the Raj Army in Spokane. I did not expect an engagement to happen in the first place at this stage. But an encirclement is entirely possible due to the tank disparity and mechanised infantry.

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:05 pm

If not, I'll just have my commander surrender

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:07 pm

Madossa wrote:If not, I'll just have my commander surrender

Go with the commander surrendering just because we have progressed quite far already and retconning will be very hard to do. (I promise we won't execute anyone.)

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:16 pm

Also, I don't know about the whole sending ships to my coast, because the Madossan Navy is supposed to be pretty strong.

Also, seeing as this is a pretty hopeless war for us, a mission at our homelands may result in... undesirable consequences. ;)

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:18 pm

Madossa wrote:Also, I don't know about the whole sending ships to my coast, because the Madossan Navy is supposed to be pretty strong.

Also, seeing as this is a pretty hopeless war for us, a mission at our homelands may result in... undesirable consequences. ;)

We'll we better end this war quickly then before terrible things happen to your fleet and coastline... :lol:

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:19 pm

British St Helena wrote:
Madossa wrote:Also, I don't know about the whole sending ships to my coast, because the Madossan Navy is supposed to be pretty strong.

We'll we better end this war quickly then before terrible things happen to your fleet and coastline... :lol:

I meant for the Raj ;).

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:25 pm

Madossa wrote:
British St Helena wrote:

I meant for the Raj ;).

Oh, I know you did. But your fighting an enemy that is 3 times as advanced and nearly double the military power. This is a bad, bad fight for you. So let's end it with a peace treaty...dictated by the Raj. :)

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:31 pm

All I will say is:
The state possesses the legal right to maintain and use WMDs.

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:32 pm

Also, who said 3 times as advanced?

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:34 pm

Madossa wrote:All I will say is:
The state possesses the legal right to maintain and use WMDs.

If you think that WMD's are going to be successful...I advise you look at my military facebook more closely. And every action has a reaction...and the international community would NEVER sanction the use of WMD's (even against her Raj! :lol2: ).
Last edited by British St Helena on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:36 pm

British St Helena wrote:
Madossa wrote:
I meant for the Raj ;).

Oh, I know you did. But your fighting an enemy that is 3 times as advanced and nearly double the military power. This is a bad, bad fight for you. So let's end it with a peace treaty...dictated by the Raj. :)

I wouldn't be too hasty, Raj. I still have a military alliance with Madossa, and if you go bombarding his coastline I might have to step in with a ballistic missile submarine. Hopefully, it won't come to that, though. RIGHT?
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:37 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot bout that.
Also, I tg'ed Semparia and he said yes to an alliance with me and Rhyssua

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Ye ye but we never got round to making an IC post, and didn't know if Rhyussa was on board, so Semparia might not be good now

Also I still don't get where the 3 times as advanced thing came from, to me it looks like at least from what I can check you both use modern military equipment.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Rhyssua wrote:
British St Helena wrote:

I wouldn't be too hasty, Raj. I still have a military alliance with Madossa, and if you go bombarding his coastline I might have to step in with a ballistic missile submarine. Hopefully, it won't come to that, though. RIGHT?

However, most military alliances work if they are the defending power (AKA NATO) not the offensive power. I'm intending on bombarding military installations on or near his coastline to stop the war ASAP due to public pressure.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents