NATION

PASSWORD

Spokane Civil War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

British St Helena
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:28 am

Rosnokutsk wrote:But yeah, a good story is more important...let's just say it's fukushima level, maybe a little less.

Sounds good to me over here!
Viceroy of the British Raj, Duke Vincent Mountbatten

The British Raj Government Type: Totalitarian democracy
Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

"Long Live the Empire! Long live the Raj!"

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:09 am

Lanorth wrote:You still accepting applications? I sure hope so.

Nation Name: The Greater Kingdom of Lanorth
How many troops you’re going to send: 5,250 (5,000 Standard Troops, 50 Special Forces Operatives, 200 Counter Terrorism Units)
How much money you’re going to spend: 8,500,000 Retrons
Which side are you on?: Other

Accepted
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:13 am

Rosnokutsk wrote:But yeah, a good story is more important...let's just say it's fukushima level, maybe a little less.

Agreed
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:11 pm

Literally, making my lunch and I check the posts and see the Raj is back at it again
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:14 pm

Semparia wrote:(Image)

Literally, making my lunch and I check the posts and see the Raj is back at it again

Yeah, the Raj has a habit of doing that :lol2:
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:26 pm

I'm surprised their government hadn't collapsed 108 years ago
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:29 pm

Madossa wrote:I'm surprised their government hadn't collapsed 108 years ago

Are you kidding? They've got ID chips embedded in their citizens (hence why all my spies got captured :( ). Their government won't collapse from within unless someone makes a power grab. And with that Viceroy, I ain't seeing it.

I also love how we're just roasting the Raj
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:34 pm

What a roast lads, loving it! XD

Happily for everyone...the Viceroy is fine. A power grab was attempted and failed...badly, really, really badly.

But about the Raj collapsing 108 years ago, it did not collapse because the government did some 'questionable activates' involving independence activists.
Last edited by British St Helena on Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:35 pm

Rhyssua wrote:
Madossa wrote:I'm surprised their government hadn't collapsed 108 years ago

Are you kidding? They've got ID chips embedded in their citizens (hence why all my spies got captured :( ). Their government won't collapse from within unless someone makes a power grab. And with that Viceroy, I ain't seeing it.

I mean, they are basically a psychotic dictatorship.
Also, who's to say that the military doesn't get sick of the Viceroy's antics?
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:38 pm

Madossa wrote:
Rhyssua wrote:

The military is enjoying the increased funding ect and officers are in place that are loyal to the Viceroy herself.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:42 pm

British St Helena wrote:
Madossa wrote:

The military is enjoying the increased funding ect and officers are in place that are loyal to the Viceroy herself.

Well so much for democracy :)
Yooooo!

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:43 pm

Rhyssua wrote:
British St Helena wrote:

Well so much for democracy :)

The Raj WAS somewhat democratic before this Viceroy...but yep, democracy is dead now, unless she is replaced by the monarch (somehow) she's not going anywhere. :lol2:

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:36 pm

I hope my last post is fine for Rhyssua, if you need it edited just say-so.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:43 pm

Man, I just did the math, the Raj has committed 700,000 to 1,050,000 troops, and thats' just the motorized infantry, unless division sizes are smaller than what I could find on division sizes on the internet.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:51 pm

British St Helena wrote:I hope my last post is fine for Rhyssua, if you need it edited just say-so.

Could you at least not find all of them immediately? It'd be hard to get good sonar readings if you're in the center of a battle group, with propellors churning up water all over the place. Perhaps a few blips on sonar that's enough to get them suspicious, prompting you to send out your subs to investigate. If you're fine with that, of course.
Yooooo!

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:52 pm

Semparia wrote:Man, I just did the math, the Raj has committed 700,000 to 1,050,000 troops, and thats' just the motorized infantry, unless division sizes are smaller than what I could find on division sizes on the internet.

Well done! However the entire force in total is actually around 730,000 personnel since motorised infantry divisions are usually smaller than traditional ones...(at least in the Raj anyways) either way it is a lot of people. The main reason such a large force is being sent is due to both dealing with the nuclear disaster and annihilating the separatists in a hammer blow. Of the force being sent 30 motorized infantry divisions and 5 support divisions are being sent to combat the nuclear fallout and radiation while the rest are dealing with the separatists. Making the actual fighting force 40 Motorized Infantry, 15 MBT and 10 Support.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:53 pm

Rhyssua wrote:
British St Helena wrote:I hope my last post is fine for Rhyssua, if you need it edited just say-so.

Could you at least not find all of them immediately? It'd be hard to get good sonar readings if you're in the center of a battle group, with propellors churning up water all over the place. Perhaps a few blips on sonar that's enough to get them suspicious, prompting you to send out your subs to investigate. If you're fine with that, of course.

Sure, should I find one first and then as the subs get closer find more? Also it is the submarines doing the tracking and relaying to the Conqueror, they are located on the flanks.
Last edited by British St Helena on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:56 pm

Yeah that'd be fine. It's impossible to keep completely silent with a submarine but it'd be pretty difficult to find them if you aren't on the lookout for them.

I have ~100 troops committed (excluding spies, and that's only another 20 or so), 15 aircraft, and 5 subs. Until the surface ships (5) and fresh aircraft (20) arrive, that is. :shock:
Last edited by Rhyssua on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yooooo!

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:06 pm

i d o n t l i k e w h e r e t h i s i s g o i n g

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:11 pm

Rhyssua wrote:Yeah that'd be fine. It's impossible to keep completely silent with a submarine but it'd be pretty difficult to find them if you aren't on the lookout for them.

I have ~100 troops committed (excluding spies, and that's only another 20 or so), 15 aircraft, and 5 subs. Until the surface ships (5) and fresh aircraft (20) arrive, that is. :shock:

Erk, I thought you had more personally. But the reason so many troops have been dispatched is that the Viceroy wants to make a show of force and end the conflict as quickly as possible. (the nuclear disaster is more of an afterthought for her, the military decided to dedicate the 30 divisions to the nuclear disaster.)
Last edited by British St Helena on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Semparia wrote:i d o n t l i k e w h e r e t h i s i s g o i n g

No, you really shouldn't like where this is going...to quote a certain excellent character from a very good show. "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:14 pm

Question is do I bother to deploy my mostly outdated fleet?

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:19 pm

Semparia wrote:Question is do I bother to deploy my mostly outdated fleet?

Erm, I wouldn't put that in the 'good idea' box personally...The ships within the Taskforce are state of the art (except for some of the transports...they are not the most advanced ships in the world) I would advise that if you attempt an engagement with Raj forces you do it when they are on the ground instead of at sea. But I cannot stress enough that these troops are not meant for engaging your nations...they are just their for annihilating separatists…(whistling and twiddling thumbs)
Last edited by British St Helena on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:21 pm

and committing only a few warcrimes. Honestly the only thing state of the art in the fleets is the carrier and the subs, everything else is just a deterrent to get close.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Semparia wrote:and committing only a few warcrimes. Honestly the only thing state of the art in the fleets is the carrier and the subs, everything else is just a deterrent to get close.

Don't forget the Battleship and the destroyers...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents