NATION

PASSWORD

Spokane Civil War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:24 pm

Can I be the gardener of said olive branch?

also please dont indoctrinate the refugees Rhyussia
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:52 pm

Semparia wrote:Can I be the gardener of said olive branch?

also please dont indoctrinate the refugees Rhyssua

By all means, go ahead. Would you host it in Semparia, or would the meeting be in a Semparian-patrolled section of Spokane?

Indoctrinate them? Pfft, we'd never...
(Seriously tho I wasn't even thinking about that... just thought it'd be good PR)
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:53 pm

Semparia controlled part of Spokane. And when I say Semparia controlled I mean a couple of buildings in the middle of nowhere we built/found
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Semparia wrote:Semparia controlled part of Spokane. And when I say Semparia controlled I mean a couple of buildings in the middle of nowhere we built/found

Yeah that'd be fine. Although, the minimal security worries me if the Raj and I are going to send our heads of state there.
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:04 pm

Its enough to accomidate that fact, but not so much to freak everyone out amount of security.

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:05 pm

When's the Raj gonna release the reaction?
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:06 pm

Madossa wrote:When's the Raj gonna release the reaction?

That's a GOOD QUESTION (stares across the ocean in the Raj's general direction)
Yooooo!

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:13 pm

Speaking of it, where is everyone's general location?
It'd really help me to get a sense of everything.

I'll start, Madossa is in Western Europe.
Last edited by Madossa on Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:22 pm

Madossa wrote:Speaking of it, where is everyone's general location?

See, I've been trying to decide where Rhyssua actually is. I'm stuck between:
-The Horn of Africa (Rhyssua kinda looks like Abyssinia so it could work, maybe Illyrian settlers or something to explain the naming conventions. Plus the long dictatorship and economic fragility could play into it.)
-Central Europe (I've been using Slovenian names, and again the long dictatorship would play into it.)

Any thoughts/opinions?
Yooooo!

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Personally, I'd say that central Europe makes a lot of sense, as Rhyssua seems fairly modernized and "1st world country."

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:45 pm

Madossa wrote:Personally, I'd say that central Europe makes a lot of sense, as Rhyssua seems fairly modernized and "1st world country."

Yeah fair enough. Not entirely sure why I considered the Horn of Africa, but Central Europe is definitely the more logical option. It also explains our complete lack of a navy :P
Yooooo!

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:51 pm

Rhyssua wrote:
Madossa wrote:Personally, I'd say that central Europe makes a lot of sense, as Rhyssua seems fairly modernized and "1st world country."

Yeah fair enough. Not entirely sure why I considered the Horn of Africa, but Central Europe is definitely the more logical option. It also explains our complete lack of a navy :P

Ok, that a tremendous amount of sense now.

Imperium of The Huron
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of The Huron » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:23 pm

Madossa wrote:Speaking of it, where is everyone's general location?

We're ether an archipelago in the south pacific or around the eastern Great Lakes. ( Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, Ontario) honestly don't know which is better.

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:49 pm

Bigger question is, where is Spokane?

British St Helena
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:25 am

One does not simply expect entire divisions of tanks to go up an embankment and then surround you...yup, did not expect that one bit. (tanks and in extension tracked vehicles are very good at climbing things).

Anyways, the reason I am rather intent on Spokane hosting the negotiations is because he hasn't been aggressive to the Raj in any way in the past...(stares at the other nations) so, he should be pretty unbiased. In theory...hopefully.
Last edited by British St Helena on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Viceroy of the British Raj, Duke Vincent Mountbatten

The British Raj Government Type: Totalitarian democracy
Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

"Long Live the Empire! Long live the Raj!"

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:34 am

By the way, the amount of fighters there is 30.

(That's a lotta bombs!)
Last edited by Madossa on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:43 am

Madossa wrote:By the way, the amount of fighters there is 30.

(That's a lotta bombs!)

It should be fine to deal with on my end with the amount of AA that army is packing. (200 Marksman Anti Aircraft systems, 300 Centurions, 200 Rapiers, thousands of Starstreaks) but admittedly it will do a fair amount of damage with that attack on some units...but god help you on the return.
Last edited by British St Helena on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:54 am

Erm… Madossa...we outnumber your force over 13 to 1...you sure about engaging mate...?
Last edited by British St Helena on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Madossa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:09 am

How large's your force?
Also, my force is there simply to destroy the aa.
They're going to retreat afterwards
Last edited by Madossa on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:30 am

Madossa wrote:How large's your force?
Also, my force is there simply to destroy the aa.
They're going to retreat afterwards

Madossa, they had not even dispersed to engage Separatists or help out with the nuclear fallout. It's 730,000 strong with over 2,250 tanks. Just read the post but this is a complete slaughter!
Last edited by British St Helena on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:19 pm

Madossa, why'd you go ahead and start it? You've put me in a really tough spot, especially since we're starting negotiations with the Raj.

Also (this is for everybody): My name is Rhyssua, not Rhyussia. An honest mistake, but one that's been repeated enough times to get my attention.
Yooooo!

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:24 pm

Rhyssua wrote:Madossa, why'd you go ahead and start it? You've put me in a really tough spot, especially since we're starting negotiations with the Raj.

Also (this is for everybody): My name is Rhyssua, not Rhyussia. An honest mistake, but one that's been repeated enough times to get my attention.

Oh boy, you are in a really tight spot on this one! I am happy to continue negotiations with you but I believe it will be prudent if it were outside of Spokane for the sake of not getting a missile through the window...

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:26 pm

British St Helena wrote:
Rhyssua wrote:Madossa, why'd you go ahead and start it? You've put me in a really tough spot, especially since we're starting negotiations with the Raj.

Oh boy, you are in a really tight spot on this one! I am happy to continue negotiations with you but I believe it will be prudent if it were outside of Spokane for the sake of not getting a missile through the window...

Semparia offered to host, would you be fine with that?
Yooooo!

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:29 pm

Rhyssua wrote:
British St Helena wrote:

Sounds fine by me, I would personally want to hold the negotiation in his embassy in the Raj but that's due to the fact that I KNOW I wont get assassinated somehow due to (act of god when traveling)...but it all depends and I am pretty flexible.
Last edited by British St Helena on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:57 pm

British St Helena wrote:
Rhyssua wrote:

Sounds fine by me, I would personally want to hold the negotiation in his embassy in the Raj but that's due to the fact that I KNOW I wont get assassinated somehow due to (act of god when traveling)...but it all depends and I am pretty flexible.

I'd be fine with it, although I'd hesitate to send the First Citizen there without some prior assurances. After all, you do seem to have a problem with embassies :)
Yooooo!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents