NATION

PASSWORD

Klaus' War {OOC|MT|CLOSED}

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:09 am

Sorry for the late post, had a busy Saturday. Also, sorry Akordania! I will definitely include a response directed at you in my post on Tuesday, and I even have a solid idea for it, but I didn't have time to get it down today.
Karevka wrote:Are the Karevkans in the city of Kongsburg or just en route to the city?

Go ahead and say they're setting up shop in the city, I don't have anything planned for the trip there.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Karevka
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:13 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Sorry for the late post, had a busy Saturday. Also, sorry Akordania! I will definitely include a response directed at you in my post on Tuesday, and I even have a solid idea for it, but I didn't have time to get it down today.
Karevka wrote:Are the Karevkans in the city of Kongsburg or just en route to the city?

Go ahead and say they're setting up shop in the city, I don't have anything planned for the trip there.

Ah ok. Thanks.

Akordania
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:45 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Sorry for the late post, had a busy Saturday. Also, sorry Akordania! I will definitely include a response directed at you in my post on Tuesday, and I even have a solid idea for it, but I didn't have time to get it down today.

No problem! :)
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News
Capital: Veroykne
Currency: Veksel
Leader: Sergei Yukashenko
Population: 9 Million
Exports: Heavy machinery, gasoline, diesel, dairy products
Neighboring Alternate: Kistya

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:36 am

Hello! I was just wondering whether it was possible to re-join this RP somehow, since I've been inactive for some time
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

Karevka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:53 am

What do BSU uniforms look like? I'm going to introduce an NCO character. Like, do they look like WWII Russian uniforms? 1960's or 80's ones?

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:02 pm

Welp

im kinda screwed. dont mess me up too bad cappy
Breaking News! Chancellor Kasel has announced another foreign intervention in the country of Laraosi. This move has been echoed with some praise, but many are decrying the move as another "Capilean Folly." The Chancellor is scheduled to give a speech on the matter in the next few days.

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:14 pm

Sorry guys but I've other projects I'm working on (RPs, writing projects, etc.) and I'm afraid I'll have to drop out.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:07 pm

I’m seeing some good potential for plot development with Ontorissa. Peacekeeping efforts aimed at interceding in a civil war. I would have to challenge through direct or covert means. My nations goal is to keep the fight going until the Royalists become a German puppet. The more suffering there is for Germany to alleviate with loans, military aid, food shipments etc the better
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Got a quick post up. Couple notes:

1) New poll, please vote.

2) Panoply will launch next post. I'm sorry if it feels a bit delayed; I wanted to launch it tonight but I didn't have enough time and I want to make sure that I do it right, as it will be a major plot line.

3) My sincere apologies that the OOC resources have not been updated recently. I plan to take care of the map, ORBAT, roster, and yes, even the timeline, next weekend.

4) Letting you guys know early, that I have yet another regatta the weekend of December 8, so there will be no post that Saturday.

New Decius wrote:I’m seeing some good potential for plot development with Ontorissa. Peacekeeping efforts aimed at interceding in a civil war. I would have to challenge through direct or covert means. My nations goal is to keep the fight going until the Royalists become a German puppet. The more suffering there is for Germany to alleviate with loans, military aid, food shipments etc the better

Yep, really enjoyed your first post, Ontorissa. I foresee a lot of interesting plot lines, and perhaps an attempt at neutral arbitration of the conflict? I've been looking for a candidate for that for a while, although I don't expect it will be discussed IC for a long while yet.
Luxembourg-Bavaria wrote:Welp

im kinda screwed. dont mess me up too bad cappy

A follow-up to Drach's story will be included in my next post. Don't worry, the principle point of it isn't to cripple you, but to set up Drach as a character. I've got some big plans for him.
Karevka wrote:What do BSU uniforms look like? I'm going to introduce an NCO character. Like, do they look like WWII Russian uniforms? 1960's or 80's ones?

Interesting question.

Due to a lack of equipment, a lot of BSU soldiers currently look like this. Pretty basic uniform in non-standard colors ranging from dark green to olive, and in many cases lacking a helmet even during front-line duty and just using a field hat.

However, the BSU's huge industrial might is rapidly producing materiel for their armies, and so more and more soldiers are now getting professional uniforms.
So, for more and more of the forces, especially "elite" (read: volunteer as opposed to conscripted) formations, it's more like this (so basically the Soviet WWII uniform, but with much better body armor).
Hope that helps.
Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Hello! I was just wondering whether it was possible to re-join this RP somehow, since I've been inactive for some time

I'm going to authorize this.
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:29 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Got a quick post up. Couple notes:

A follow-up to Drach's story will be included in my next post. Don't worry, the principle point of it isn't to cripple you, but to set up Drach as a character. I've got some big plans for him.

Ok that works. I'll wait for your Panoply post before I start making one
Last edited by Luxembourg-Bavaria on Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breaking News! Chancellor Kasel has announced another foreign intervention in the country of Laraosi. This move has been echoed with some praise, but many are decrying the move as another "Capilean Folly." The Chancellor is scheduled to give a speech on the matter in the next few days.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:39 am

New Decius wrote:I’m seeing some good potential for plot development with Ontorissa. Peacekeeping efforts aimed at interceding in a civil war. I would have to challenge through direct or covert means. My nations goal is to keep the fight going until the Royalists become a German puppet. The more suffering there is for Germany to alleviate with loans, military aid, food shipments etc the better

Actually my peacekeeping efforts are planned to just create "no-fire" zones for civilians to evacuate to, to deliver aid to all affected parties, as well as to evacuate any Ontorisan nationals in the region.

But yeah, I'm also pretty happy to be the neutral power just to help keep the plot moving ;)

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:07 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Hello! I was just wondering whether it was possible to re-join this RP somehow, since I've been inactive for some time

I'm going to authorize this.

Glad to hear that! I'm going to refrain from sending official government troops, and I'll just concentrate on the two mercenary pilots fighting for the Free French State. I might expand my operations by sending a small group of soldiers acting semi-independently from the government in Maastricht, but for now I'll just go with the forces that I have on the ground if that's okay.
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

Akordania
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:56 pm

I think you’ll find Ruslan to be quite a loathsome character Capile, though currently he’s on his best behavior around the inspector :p.
Last edited by Akordania on Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News
Capital: Veroykne
Currency: Veksel
Leader: Sergei Yukashenko
Population: 9 Million
Exports: Heavy machinery, gasoline, diesel, dairy products
Neighboring Alternate: Kistya

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:23 pm

I finally got my post up, thank God. That took way too long. Hopefully, I can become a normal member of this RO again.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:50 am

so i assume the plan for Panoply is to eliminate the minor factions who have no active supporters right?

Karevka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:42 pm

Who is the BSU's lead military commander? I'm trying to set up a phone call or face to face meeting between him/her and Stepanov.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:56 am

Another quick one.

Should have something more substantial later this week

Nova you have my full permission to RP the ground air and sea forces I have participating in Panoply for the opening post
Last edited by New Decius on Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:10 pm

Posted!

Don't worry, I will provide lots more details about all of the fronts of Panoply, but this is what I could manage in one post while still responding to everything else.

Naturally Panoply is going to be drawn out over many posts... It'll make the Stammburg post chain look like a stroll in the park.
Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Glad to hear that! I'm going to refrain from sending official government troops, and I'll just concentrate on the two mercenary pilots fighting for the Free French State. I might expand my operations by sending a small group of soldiers acting semi-independently from the government in Maastricht, but for now I'll just go with the forces that I have on the ground if that's okay.

Sounds fine, but to clarify, does that mean that your two mercenaries will be your country's only interference with the war (for now)? It's just that I can't remember what was happening between you and Saatland.
Luxembourg-Bavaria wrote:so i assume the plan for Panoply is to eliminate the minor factions who have no active supporters right?

The main idea is to prove that the Crown can throw punches just as well as it can take them, to end the myth of the toothless tiger. Knocking out the minor factions would be a nice bonus, but Winser doesn't expect that to be done over the course of a single operation.
Atkemri wrote:I finally got my post up, thank God. That took way too long. Hopefully, I can become a normal member of this RO again.

Sounds good!
Karevka wrote:Who is the BSU's lead military commander? I'm trying to set up a phone call or face to face meeting between him/her and Stepanov.

As you can see on the ORBAT, that would be Marshal Georg Novack.

The Wanderer

Karevka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:07 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Posted!

Don't worry, I will provide lots more details about all of the fronts of Panoply, but this is what I could manage in one post while still responding to everything else.

Naturally Panoply is going to be drawn out over many posts... It'll make the Stammburg post chain look like a stroll in the park.
Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Glad to hear that! I'm going to refrain from sending official government troops, and I'll just concentrate on the two mercenary pilots fighting for the Free French State. I might expand my operations by sending a small group of soldiers acting semi-independently from the government in Maastricht, but for now I'll just go with the forces that I have on the ground if that's okay.

Sounds fine, but to clarify, does that mean that your two mercenaries will be your country's only interference with the war (for now)? It's just that I can't remember what was happening between you and Saatland.
Luxembourg-Bavaria wrote:so i assume the plan for Panoply is to eliminate the minor factions who have no active supporters right?

The main idea is to prove that the Crown can throw punches just as well as it can take them, to end the myth of the toothless tiger. Knocking out the minor factions would be a nice bonus, but Winser doesn't expect that to be done over the course of a single operation.
Atkemri wrote:I finally got my post up, thank God. That took way too long. Hopefully, I can become a normal member of this RO again.

Sounds good!
Karevka wrote:Who is the BSU's lead military commander? I'm trying to set up a phone call or face to face meeting between him/her and Stepanov.

As you can see on the ORBAT, that would be Marshal Georg Novack.

Thanks.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:35 pm

Finally got my post up.

Lemme know if I need to tweak anything, but I proposed that the "No Fire Zone" should be near Rochefort, with Ontorisan forces being able to peacekeep extensively into Nova Capile.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Ontorisa wrote:Finally got my post up.

Lemme know if I need to tweak anything, but I proposed that the "No Fire Zone" should be near Rochefort, with Ontorisan forces being able to peacekeep extensively into Nova Capile.

Intriguing. My nations government will protest strongly to the peacekeeping efforts as it could interfere with our efforts to exert influence on our Royalist allies.

Though to be fair the small force your sending isn’t really strong enough to challenge the Royalist forces nor the German troops I have in theater.

IATA Member

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:00 pm

New Decius wrote:Though to be fair the small force your sending isn’t really strong enough to challenge the Royalist forces nor the German troops I have in theater.

I mean they're not meant to be strong enough to challenge the Royalist forces. They're there for humanitarian efforts and to protect civilians, not to prop up a government or a specific faction.

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:00 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote: -Snipped-

Sounds good. I'm starting work on a post

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:25 pm

Map, roster, ORBAT, and timeline have all been updated. Also updated the Schedule to let you guys know that from December 7 to 14 I will be on vacation and thus unable to post.

I'm glad that you asked for it, but I don't think you'll need the approval of ALL combatants to establish a free-fire zone. Really you just need Royalist approval since they control the territory. I just don't want you to think that you can't go in until you've received approval from every single faction.

The Wanderer

Karevka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:04 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Map, roster, ORBAT, and timeline have all been updated. Also updated the Schedule to let you guys know that from December 7 to 14 I will be on vacation and thus unable to post.

I'm glad that you asked for it, but I don't think you'll need the approval of ALL combatants to establish a free-fire zone. Really you just need Royalist approval since they control the territory. I just don't want you to think that you can't go in until you've received approval from every single faction.

Aye aye, have a nice vacation.

My post is now up. Sorry about the quality still very busy.
Last edited by Karevka on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents