NATION

PASSWORD

Klaus' War {OOC|MT|CLOSED}

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:09 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Returning tomorrow morning, so look for a post tomorrow evening most likely.
Bekian Impei wrote:-Snipped Application-

I need to have some sort of reference to judge your writing by. Perhaps you have writing from another roleplaying site or just from your own writing that you could submit? Or just write something for me, it could be your introductory post for if you get accepted. Until you have an rp sample I can’t accept you.
New Decius wrote: -Snipped Application-

Accepted, interesting. My next post will reveal the Reich’s strategy in regards to Stammburg.

While writing your post bear in mind that at this moment the VF positions in the countryside and towns around Stammburg (fortifications, barracks, anti-air emplacements, ammunition/supply depots, vehicle yards, airfields etc) are presently under precision cruise missile strikes by the fleet offshore and also by pinpoint airstrikes from CAS (Close Air Support) Fighter-Bombers.
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Bekian Impei
Secretary

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bekian Impei » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:09 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Returning tomorrow morning, so look for a post tomorrow evening most likely.
Bekian Impei wrote:-Snipped Application-

I need to have some sort of reference to judge your writing by. Perhaps you have writing from another roleplaying site or just from your own writing that you could submit? Or just write something for me, it could be your introductory post for if you get accepted. Until you have an rp sample I can’t accept you.

The chiefs of the five tribes sat down. In front of them sat Apollonius MacFergus. Chieftain O'Neil gave a brief smile. The others were stoic.
"So, you summoned us here why?" said Chieftain O'Malley. Chieftain Riagin nodded in agreement.
"There is...A situation. And I need your support before I declare war. " Said Apollonius, the Head Imperator, leader of Bekia. "They're calling it Klaus's War. Six factions. Dutch. French. Royalists. Communists. Fascists. Saatlanders. I'm sure you've heard of this." The chieftains nod.
"Well, the situation is changing. The Fascists took the capital just a few days ago. Four hundred thousand died. The war is getting intense, and if we don't move in now, it may end before we can do anything. Capile is powerful. Having a powerful ally is useful." Appolonius was a good speaker. It was how he was elected. The chieftains were pratical men, one and all. Even the ones that supported him might not support a declaration of war.
"The obvious question here is, who do we support?" said Chieftain O Se.
"I'm glad you asked. The answer is simple isn't it? The communists." Apollonius knew that statement would cause an uproar, which it did.
"COMMUNISTS!! Are you crazy! I say Saatland! They have democracy, more so then any other faction. They-"
"We are interfering in affairs that are not ours. If anything, support Klaus and the royalists. They deserve our support as a soverign-""Why are we even doing this!"
"Quiet!" The room quieted. "Think about it. Our government is essentially communist. Yes- I know that we were communist before they called it that, and that we have been for hundreds of years, but think! It is better to have someone on our side with our idealogy then without it! And we cannot let the fascists win."
O'Neil got up. "I vote for war on the communist's side."
Cheiftain Patrick also voted for war with the communists. Cheiftain O'Malley and Cheiftain Riagin both voted to not go to war. As usual, it came down to Chieftain O Se. He voted for war with the communists.
They got up and left. Apollonius walked into the command center. "Boys, send five armies to SB-1 and have them prepare. Get me the leader of the communists on the phone. It's go time."

Chieftain O'Malley contacted a spy in Capile.
"Sir, I need to talk with Klaus. Get me an audience, soon."

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:02 am

New Decius wrote:
While writing your post bear in mind that at this moment the VF positions in the countryside and towns around Stammburg (fortifications, barracks, anti-air emplacements, ammunition/supply depots, vehicle yards, airfields etc) are presently under precision cruise missile strikes by the fleet offshore and also by pinpoint airstrikes from CAS (Close Air Support) Fighter-Bombers.

Interesting you would use cruise missiles, those babies are expensive. It is designed for use against static targets- but I'll save the rest for my post.
Bekian Impei wrote:-Snipped RP Sample-

Hmm... I am willing to accept you, but in the future make sure you proofread or at least spellcheck your posts, and also make sure you use a template. See the rules in the IC thread for more details. I like your ideas, just needs a bit of polish. Follow those rules and you should be golden.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:15 am

After getting interrupted by a lot of life stuff along the way, my post is finally almost done. Probably isn't gonna be as long as I intended but it should be good enough.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:31 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
New Decius wrote:

Interesting you would use cruise missiles, those babies are expensive. It is designed for use against static targets- but I'll save the rest for my post.
Bekian Impei wrote:-Snipped RP Sample-

Hmm... I am willing to accept you, but in the future make sure you proofread or at least spellcheck your posts, and also make sure you use a template. See the rules in the IC thread for more details. I like your ideas, just needs a bit of polish. Follow those rules and you should be golden.

To be fair the cost of a cruise missile is a miniscule drop in the bucket for my nation.
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:21 pm

Kingdom of Damascus wrote:After getting interrupted by a lot of life stuff along the way, my post is finally almost done. Probably isn't gonna be as long as I intended but it should be good enough.

Just in time! Mine will be up tonight, promise!

New Decius wrote:
To be fair the cost of a cruise missile is a miniscule drop in the bucket for my nation.

It's not about whether you can afford them, of course you can, it's whether or not they're cost-efficient.
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:27 pm

Kingdom of Damascus wrote:After getting interrupted by a lot of life stuff along the way, my post is finally almost done. Probably isn't gonna be as long as I intended but it should be good enough.

Just in time! Mine will be up tonight, promise!

New Decius wrote:

It's not about whether you can afford them, of course you can, it's whether or not they're cost-efficient.

The Imperial German Army has an old saying “Just hide the bill before the Reichstag has a chance to see it and let us keep playing with our shiny toys that go boom”

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:47 pm

New Decius wrote:
The Imperial German Army has an old saying “Just hide the bill before the Reichstag has a chance to see it and let us keep playing with our shiny toys that go boom”

Haha, I like it.

Posted. Sorry if it's low quality or not-proof read enough, I didn't have as much time as I'd expected to write tonight but really wanted to get something up. Tomorrow I'll look over it and may edit some things.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have made some designs for Capilean armored vehicles, which I would be happy to post. So far I've got the main battle tank and a lighter predecessor tank, and I'm nearly done with the model of the Jagdhund I mentioned in my post. It might give you guys an idea of what the various forces are working with, although I'll warn you that I am neither the greatest artist nor the most diligent student of tank design.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:06 am

New Decius wrote:

Haha, I like it.

Posted. Sorry if it's low quality or not-proof read enough, I didn't have as much time as I'd expected to write tonight but really wanted to get something up. Tomorrow I'll look over it and may edit some things.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have made some designs for Capilean armored vehicles, which I would be happy to post. So far I've got the main battle tank and a lighter predecessor tank, and I'm nearly done with the model of the Jagdhund I mentioned in my post. It might give you guys an idea of what the various forces are working with, although I'll warn you that I am neither the greatest artist nor the most diligent student of tank design.

A quick tip from someone whose been around tanks. During the Second World War tanks were typically designed to fit a certain role in the army rather than one size fits all, you would have tanks designed specifically for supporting infantry, for fighting enemy armor, etc then later modifications developed the first Self-Propelled Artillery, Anti-Air, and Anti-Armor vehicles.

Modern tanks are typically designed to largely combat enemy armor. IFV’s and APC’s have largely taken over the infantry combat.

Also, and I hate to do this because your post was truly spectacular, I would like to point out that my forces, the bombarding warships and aircraft included, are only hitting VF positions outside of the city of Stammburg itself. Rommel is a commander who is strict about holding to the Geneva Convention so every measure is being taken to avoid civilian casualties unless absolutely unavoidable. Unless your post already said that and I just misread where the missiles were hitting.

I’m also sensing some frustration or at least awkwardness between Krebs and the VF Party hack he now answers too in Stammburg which seems oddly reminiscent of the tension between the Wehrmacht High Command and the Nazi Party. Something to exploit perhaps?
Last edited by New Decius on Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:54 am

New Decius wrote:
A quick tip from someone whose been around tanks. During the Second World War tanks were typically designed to fit a certain role in the army rather than one size fits all, you would have tanks designed specifically for supporting infantry, for fighting enemy armor, etc then later modifications developed the first Self-Propelled Artillery, Anti-Air, and Anti-Armor vehicles.

Modern tanks are typically designed to largely combat enemy armor. IFV’s and APC’s have largely taken over the infantry combat.

Yes, I am aware of this and did a fair amount of research before I designed my tanks, which is why Capile has only developed three types. The first, the Kampfpanzer IA (Fuchs), is a holdover from the Cold War era, which was being fazed out but due to the materiel shortages almost all factions have experienced, will have to be used in large numbers. (From my understanding, these lighter tanks do still exist and are mainly used for infantry support, at least by some nations, and that is the role that they have been adopted to.)

A variant of this tank is the Kampfpanzer IB Jagdhund (sorry no picture yet), which is essentially the IA's chassis but with an anti-aircraft turret and missiles mounted on it instead of a heavier main gun. (It does have a small 20mm gun for self-defense.) This was more of an experiment than anything and was not produced in large numbers before the war. However, the Reich has heavily invested in these vehicles, producing several hundred of them over the course of the last few months. The theory here is that mobile anti-air will be much more valuable than static positions because not only can the Jagdhunde aid in the defense of static targets, but they can also move with the Reich's elite panzer columns in order to protect them from aerial assault. (This doctrine in itself is born from the VF's admission that it will only rarely have air superiority, as only ~20% of airmen joined the VF, as opposed to ~80% of Stoßwehr personnel.)

Finally, there is the Kampfpanzer IIA, the Wolf. It has a fairly heavy 125mm gun, plus the top-mounted heavy machine gun for self-defense against infantry. This is Capile's main battle tank, the vehicle used to engage enemy armor. It was developed during Hans Wilhelm's reign and, due to his favoritism, a majority of those produced were awarded to the Stoßwehr instead of Army formations. Thus, in the present state of the civil war, the Reich's armor is mostly equipped with these while the Royalists are using about half Fuchs tanks and half Wolf tanks.
(The other factions are mainly utilizing either even older, outdated Cold War/WWII models or simply don't have much of an armored corps to speak of. However, the Communists are working toward this, as they control Capile's largest manufacturing plants and thus are beginning to churn out newer models.)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and sorry about my drawing skills. And yes, I know that the tanks have magic floating tracks... I'm too lazy to fix them.

Also, and I hate to do this because your post was truly spectacular, I would like to point out that my forces, the bombarding warships and aircraft included, are only hitting VF positions outside of the city of Stammburg itself. Rommel is a commander who is strict about holding to the Geneva Convention so every measure is being taken to avoid civilian casualties unless absolutely unavoidable. Unless your post already said that and I just misread where the missiles were hitting.

No problem at all! Sorry about that. This is what confused me:

New Decius wrote:the three Nuclear Battlecruiser’s each fired off eight cruise missile’s in the direction of Stammburg and the surrounding towns.

I'll edit my post to say that the fighting is taking place around Stammburg.

I’m also sensing some frustration or at least awkwardness between Krebs and the VF Party hack he now answers too in Stammburg which seems oddly reminiscent of the tension between the Wehrmacht High Command and the Nazi Party. Something to exploit perhaps?

Yes, definitely. Up until now, the Reich's generals have had complete control of the situation, but now they will have a civilian administration to contend with. This is the sort of divide and conquers politics that, if I recall correctly, Hitler used to remain in control, by pitting his subordinates against each other with overlapping jurisdictions and hierarchies.
Of course, the war effort is going to be placed above all else (at least by some point).
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Wanderer

Fecaw
Envoy

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fecaw » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:24 am

Official Name of Country:The Kingdom of Fecaw
Colloquial Name of Country: Fecaw
Form of Government: Consitutional Monarchy
Head of State: King Sarol
Head of Government: King Sarol
Population: 275,000 (I am going through significant changes to my nation's geography and this is only a ballpark figure.

Which Faction will you support? Saatland
How will you support them? Financial and some material aid at first, escalation to a military intervention is possible
What do you hope to accomplish by intervening?
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?p=35476272#p35476272
Questions/Comments/Notes: None

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:41 am

Hey all! Today I will be focusing on updating the ORBAT spreadsheet and the map. The roster was updated yesterday in case you haven't seen.
Fecaw wrote:-Snipped Application-

Accepted! By 250,000, did you 250 million? The former number seems incredibly small for a nation considering military intervention.

The Wanderer

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:43 am

Is it too late to join Klaus' War, or is the RP so in-depth that it would be impossible to catch up on the lore?
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:05 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Is it too late to join Klaus' War, or is the RP so in-depth that it would be impossible to catch up on the lore?

I would say no, it's not too late, but it's up to you if you think that it would be too hard to catch up at this point. Here's a quick recap for you:

-The Civil War began to really heat up when Fascist forces conquered the capital, Saxtonburg, from Royalist forces after a prolonged siege. A handful of Royalist forces managed to escape thanks to a German fleet, but two Royalist armies were destroyed, the Fascists took upwards of one hundred thousand prisoners, and the city was devastated. The Royalist Chancellor came into conflict with his allies, the Germans, because they launched missiles to destroy the capitol building in order to keep it out of Fascist hands. Not long after the fall of the capital, the Fascist leader, Walther Nemetz, announced that he was rebranding his faction into the Capilean Reich with its capital to be rebuilt at Saxtonburg.

-This is more of a subplot, but a German princess (you might notice that the Germans are one of Capile's closest allies) was in Capile and was captured by Fascist forces. Thankfully she was rescued, but the political repercussions of the event are still to be felt.

-German forces already stationed in Capile launched a brief offensive against the Communist stronghold at Raus, but withdrew after their forward elements were nearly surrounded by the defenders. Royalist air support ensured that the Germans escaped and the Communists took heavy losses.

-The Communists launched Operation Anvil, a massive offensive from Kongsburg toward Südhoof, with the supposed intention of capturing a major port. Royalist forces scrambled to resist the offensive, stripping the surrounding area of defenses, and the two sides met around the small town of Haakensburg. Royalist and allied Byzantine forces held the city until a relief army arrived, and the Communists were forced to fall back.

-Two large German army groups arrive in Rochefurt, intending to liberate the Fascist pocket based out of Stammburg. The Fascist defenders are now fortifying themselves and preparing for guerilla warfare against their more powerful enemy.

-Operation Anvil was revealed to be a Communist ploy to move Royalist forces out of position, and Operation Hammer is launched. Communist forces thrust north from Kongsburg and have now reached Osthilt, which is held by a handful of forces. This is with the ultimate goal of linking up with the Communist pocket in Raus.

-Simultaneously, Fascist tank armies have launched an offensive south toward Wolfcour to break the siege there.

Overall, on all fronts the Royalists are losing ground even though they are the only faction to receive significant aid as of yet. The various breakaway factions still retain the offensive and the Royalists have no hope of regaining it anytime soon.

I think I got everything and hopefully that was concise enough for you. Take from that whether or not you think it's too late to join. As I've said before, I would be very happy to have you join. Feel free to TG me with any questions.
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wanderer

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:56 pm

Sorry for not posting in forever. I’ll get to work on a post tonight and tomorrow.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Fecaw
Envoy

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fecaw » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:22 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Hey all! Today I will be focusing on updating the ORBAT spreadsheet and the map. The roster was updated yesterday in case you haven't seen.
Fecaw wrote:-Snipped Application-

Accepted! By 250,000, did you 250 million? The former number seems incredibly small for a nation considering military intervention.

No, I meant roughly 250 thousand. Military intervention for a country of my size would involve sending one, possibly two corvettes to assist other navies involved.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:56 pm

Didn't get around to the ORBAT or map due to procrastination yesterday, I should have both done by today. Also, I updated the roster but still need to add some more nations to it.

Fecaw wrote:No, I meant roughly 250 thousand. Military intervention for a country of my size would involve sending one, possibly two corvettes to assist other navies involved.

I don't see why a nation with a population that minuscule would ever consider getting itself embroiled in such a large conflict. For instance, if you lost both corvettes (based on the average complement of a modern corvette) you would lose almost 1% of your population. That's about as much as France and Italy lost in all of WWII.

You do you, but I feel like it would be such a handicap to have to roleplay as such a small nation.

The Wanderer

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:04 pm

ORBAT spreadsheet, roster, and maps have all been updated.

As to the last, some things to take note of:
1) The topographical map was off on some of the cities, which has been largely corrected now.
2) The Royalists have finally taken out the Communist pocket near Reiburg.
3) Von Ravenstein's offensive has been launched toward Wolfcour.
4) The French are advancing toward Roappe.
5) While the BSU's Operation Anvil was turned back at Haakensburg, their Operation Hammer is making rapid and huge progress.
6) The Communists have also taken over the peninsula near Pritzen.
7) The Saatlanders have pushed up their front line.
8) The Dutch have taken Krugersburg.

2-8 will all be elaborated on in my coming post.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:20 pm

So Nova my Abwehr Agent, Captain Wilhelm ‘Willi’ Dernen, whom has previously appeared during the Evacuation of Saxtonberg and the Rescue of Princess Elizabeth, and whom I intend to have as a recurring character of mine, will be featured.

Basically undercover as a Capilean officer he will find Krebs in Stammburg, suddenly rather than prearranged so there is no chance for betrayal, and present him with an offer. Rommel will give Krebs the opportunity to surrender his forces and return to the service of the Capilean Crown only once but will insist that Krebs, like Rommel, take every precaution where civilians are concerned if a battle is to be fought.

If I do this, is Krebs enough of a man of honor to allow Dernen to return to his own lines alive and well?

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:47 pm

New Decius wrote:
If I do this, is Krebs enough of a man of honor to allow Dernen to return to his own lines alive and well?

Yes, Krebs will ensure that Dernen is allowed to go.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:23 pm

New Decius wrote:

Yes, Krebs will ensure that Dernen is allowed to go.

Now though Dernen would make this offer to Krebs, Rommel does not extend it to the VF Party Gauleiter in Stammburg because he refuses to acknowledge his authority. Rommel acknowledges Krebs because he is a fellow soldier. Is Krebs likely to tell the Gauleiter that a surrender offer was made? Or will he keep silent?

When the 20th July Plot took place, many German officers knew of the plot without participating but never squealed on their fellow officers to the SS, a code of the military versus the paramilitary. Do these sort of tensions exist between the regular military leadership under Nemetz command and the VF Party Leadership?

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:42 am

New Decius wrote:
Now though Dernen would make this offer to Krebs, Rommel does not extend it to the VF Party Gauleiter in Stammburg because he refuses to acknowledge his authority. Rommel acknowledges Krebs because he is a fellow soldier. Is Krebs likely to tell the Gauleiter that a surrender offer was made? Or will he keep silent?

When the 20th July Plot took place, many German officers knew of the plot without participating but never squealed on their fellow officers to the SS, a code of the military versus the paramilitary. Do these sort of tensions exist between the regular military leadership under Nemetz command and the VF Party Leadership?

Keep in mind that most of the men fighting for the Reich were in Capile's version of the SS (the Stoßwehr) prior to the war. By that, I mean that the Stoßwehr formations were trained to believe that they were the best forces their country could offer, prioritized for supply and upgrades, and generally treated as the elite.
There were major tensions between the Stoßwehr commanders and the Army commanders, but seeing as they're now fighting against each other, it doesn't really matter.
On the other hand, the VF's civil administration has existed for only a short while, and tensions to that degree haven't had much of a chance to develop.

In any case, I can't see this having much of an effect on things, as you aren't trying to assassinate Nemetz (not yet, at least ;) ). The most Scherk could do would be to try and apprehend Dernen before he escapes, and Krebs would certainly be smart enough not to tell a fanatic such as him about Dernen before he had gotten away.

The Wanderer

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:38 am

Sorry about the constant delay. I can now definitively say that I will be posting as of tomorrow. It's again nowhere near as long as I would have liked it to be, but it is something, and it gets the job done.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:27 am

Kingdom of Damascus wrote:Sorry about the constant delay. I can now definitively say that I will be posting as of tomorrow. It's again nowhere near as long as I would have liked it to be, but it is something, and it gets the job done.

Thanks for the update. I'll get a post up after you.

The Wanderer

Emmerian Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Emmerian Republic » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:15 pm

Hey, are still open for the Royalist side?
The Union of the Emmerian Republic

DEFCON LVL

5 [4] 3 2 1

Active Emmerian military personnel: 10,421,707

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents