NATION

PASSWORD

Klaus' War {OOC|MT|CLOSED}

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri May 24, 2019 3:45 pm

Kingdom of Damascus wrote:Posted early; decided not to go to school today, not feeling well as it is and I have a helluva day ahead of me.

Hope you feel better soon, but thanks for posting!

I should have time to post today and throughout the weekend.

Also of note, I've reached out to everyone on the roster (besides those who've been active recently), and many have confirmed that they are still interested in the RP and that they'll try to post this weekend.

Unfortunately, Vanquaria, Deutschess Kaiserreich, and Lotharia have all had to drop out for various reasons, so I will be removing them from the roster presently.

EDIT:
Forgot to add that Rehs CTE'd and Prussia-Poland dropped out toward the beginning of the RP, so they have also been removed from the roster.

Seeing as there might soon be a lack of players unless people who expressed interest actually return, if anyone knows of anyone who would be interested in joining, let me know. I'm not desperate for new players, but I want to look ahead and try to avoid bad situations, if you know what I mean.
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Fri May 24, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun May 26, 2019 6:46 pm

Hey guys, just to give a quick update: I'm working on a post now. Sorry that I didn't get one up sooner.

Should be done within an hour or two.
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun May 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Hey all, got a post up. (Oops, forgot to post about Haakensburg in the original, but it has now been edited to include that.) If I missed anything let me know.

In other news, the roster has been cleaned up and now includes only players that either are active or have promised to be active (both in the OOC and IC).

The timeline has also been updated to include events that have transpired in the IC (again, both the OOC and IC have been updated). Again, if I missed an event or you think the dates are off, let me know.

If you celebrate it in your country, have a wonderful Memorial Day tomorrow!

The Wanderer

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Mon May 27, 2019 1:24 am

I'll try to get a post of my own up relatively soon. Preferably this week. Until then, happy memorial day!
Last edited by Kingdom of Damascus on Mon May 27, 2019 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Mon May 27, 2019 2:47 am

Usually closed means just that, closed to outsiders, but sometimes it means that its closed to people who haven't made an application. I am interested in this RP, perhaps I could join? I plan on doing something along the lines of Rolling Thunder on the monarchists...
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon May 27, 2019 12:03 pm

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:Usually closed means just that, closed to outsiders, but sometimes it means that its closed to people who haven't made an application. I am interested in this RP, perhaps I could join? I plan on doing something along the lines of Rolling Thunder on the monarchists...

Hello!

We definitely have space for you, but my only concern would be of your RP experience, considering your low post count.

Would you mind providing me with an RP sample, either via TG or here?

The Wanderer

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Mon May 27, 2019 12:17 pm

I posted though I feel like it is garbage, that's what happens when you almost completely stop RPing for a few weeks.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon May 27, 2019 1:33 pm

Atkemri wrote:I posted though I feel like it is garbage, that's what happens when you almost completely stop RPing for a few weeks.

Nope, it's an excellent post and I'm glad you've joined us.

I do have one suggestion: space out dialogue. It's just easier for people to follow along.

So, for example,

"What do you think?" said Susan. "I don't know," replied John.

becomes,

"What do you think?" said Susan.

"I don't know," replied John.

The Wanderer

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Mon May 27, 2019 1:42 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
Atkemri wrote:I posted though I feel like it is garbage, that's what happens when you almost completely stop RPing for a few weeks.

Nope, it's an excellent post and I'm glad you've joined us.

I do have one suggestion: space out dialogue. It's just easier for people to follow along.

So, for example,

"What do you think?" said Susan. "I don't know," replied John.

becomes,

"What do you think?" said Susan.

"I don't know," replied John.

Yeah, I was thinking about spacing out the dialogue, but for some reason, I looked and for some reason, I thought it looked wrong, but that was just a weird me thing.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Mon May 27, 2019 6:13 pm

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:Usually closed means just that, closed to outsiders, but sometimes it means that its closed to people who haven't made an application. I am interested in this RP, perhaps I could join? I plan on doing something along the lines of Rolling Thunder on the monarchists...

Hello!

We definitely have space for you, but my only concern would be of your RP experience, considering your low post count.

Would you mind providing me with an RP sample, either via TG or here?

As stated in my signature, I was formerly Ruskland-Preuben, and thus I'll be posting posts from that nation (see, I just transfered to this one).
Character/Military Based Post
a Long Boi
As for where my nation would be, its territories are Alaska, Cascadia, Yukon, Oregon, Washington (the State), and Idaho.

egg

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon May 27, 2019 8:33 pm

Atkemri wrote:Yeah, I was thinking about spacing out the dialogue, but for some reason, I looked and for some reason, I thought it looked wrong, but that was just a weird me thing.

No problem!
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:As stated in my signature, I was formerly Ruskland-Preuben, and thus I'll be posting posts from that nation (see, I just transfered to this one).
Character/Military Based Post
a Long Boi
As for where my nation would be, its territories are Alaska, Cascadia, Yukon, Oregon, Washington (the State), and Idaho.

Hadn't seen your signature, but your RP samples definitely check out. Go ahead and submit an application when you're ready.

Oh, only thing is, make sure to space out dialogue from different characters.
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Mon May 27, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wanderer

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Mon May 27, 2019 8:53 pm

Official Name of Country: Guuj Xaat Kil (Great Haida in English)
Colloquial Name of Country: The Great Haida
Form of Government: Dynastic Elective Monarchy
Head of State: Emperor Yahl XIV Hinku Tlgunghung
Head of Government: ^
Population: 20,000,000 (estimate)

Which Faction will you support? The Fatherland Front
How will you support them? 2 CSGs and a massive bombing campaign.
What do you hope to accomplish by intervening? Good relations with the winners as well as a port, preferably an offshore island. Also the spread of our faith to their lands.
RP Sample: Bruh!
Questions/Comments/Notes: Can I uhh, use MOABs or something?

egg

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Wed May 29, 2019 6:32 pm

Posted, I managed to get this one out a bit early.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed May 29, 2019 7:39 pm

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:-Snipped Application-

Accepted. The bombs are fine as long as you limit it to just a few strikes. I.e., don't make it overpowered.

The Wanderer

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed May 29, 2019 7:44 pm

Kingdom of Damascus wrote:Posted, I managed to get this one out a bit early.

Oh, and I apologize for forgetting to address the command room portion of your post. That'll be coming with my next post, which I'm working on now and will be finished by tomorrow evening PDT.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed May 29, 2019 10:50 pm

I shall post soon
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Thu May 30, 2019 3:34 am

I have posted.

egg

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Thu May 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Sorry for the rather lackluster post guys, I was kind of pressed for time.

I have something big planned for the next one, however, which will most likely go up this weekend.

The Wanderer

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Fri May 31, 2019 3:48 am

I shall be dropping a total of 50 MOABs in this RP, though it appears that I have already wasted 8 of them on a lightly defended target that could be attacked with weaker bombs (St. Peter), so uhh, derp. Also posted.

egg

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm

Posted
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri May 31, 2019 5:41 pm

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:I shall be dropping a total of 50 MOABs in this RP, though it appears that I have already wasted 8 of them on a lightly defended target that could be attacked with weaker bombs (St. Peter), so uhh, derp. Also posted.

Alright, I do sort of like the idea of you just aiding whatever offensives the Fascists initiate with air support. Keep in mind that your enemies will catch on to you using the same tactic repeatedly, however.

Also, make sure to space out quotes between different characters in your posts so that they are easier to follow.

EDIT: Oh, and you had no way of knowing the status of St. Peter Island, whether it was a strategic target or not. It probably would be the location of major Royalist air and naval bases, was it not previously established in past RPs as being a haven of the rich and thus mostly privately owned and off-limits to government construction.
New Decius wrote:Posted

Wonderful! I should be able to get one of my own up tomorrow.
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Fri May 31, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wanderer

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Fri May 31, 2019 5:49 pm

Hey there!

I read through this RP and it's very interesting. Would it be possible if I could put in an application for this RP?
(Sorry to bother you.)
Last edited by Mersdon on Fri May 31, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Fri May 31, 2019 5:59 pm

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:I shall be dropping a total of 50 MOABs in this RP, though it appears that I have already wasted 8 of them on a lightly defended target that could be attacked with weaker bombs (St. Peter), so uhh, derp. Also posted.

Oh, and you had no way of knowing the status of St. Peter Island, whether it was a strategic target or not. It probably would be the location of major Royalist air and naval bases, was it not previously established in past RPs as being a haven of the rich and thus mostly privately owned and off-limits to government construction.

Alright, edits to be made soon.

egg

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri May 31, 2019 7:14 pm

Mersdon wrote:Hey there!

I read through this RP and it's very interesting. Would it be possible if I could put in an application for this RP?
(Sorry to bother you.)

Sure! I've been trying to stir up more interest for this RP, and since a number of players have had to drop for a number of reasons, I'm willing to have a look at your application.

Not going to change it from closed to open, though. I don't want an absolute legion of people applying.

The Wanderer

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Fri May 31, 2019 7:53 pm

Mersdon wrote:Hey there!

(Sorry to bother you.)

Sure! I've been trying to stir up more interest for this RP, and since a number of players have had to drop for a number of reasons, I'm willing to have a look at your application.

Not going to change it from closed to open, though. I don't want an absolute legion of people applying.

Cool! Thank you so much!

Here goes:
Official Name of Country: (The) Unified Empire of Mersdon
Colloquial Name of Country: Mersdon
Form of Government: Unitary constitutional monarchy.
Head of State: Emperor Willem III van Oranje
Head of Government: Prime Minister Elisa Rey (Social Democrats/Modernists)
Population: 24,530,709 people

Which Faction will you support? The Dutch Republic (my nation's majority Dutch and Fleming)
How will you support them? Arms shipments, generous credit loans and grants, air cover, full usage of banking facilities, naval support, and full-on military intervention.
What do you hope to accomplish by intervening? The government hopes to gain a valuable ally in a different geopolitical region than Mersdon's, a military and economic foothold in Nova Capile, and to stir up patriotic sentiment/unify the political sphere at home via participation in this war.
RP Sample: Here's one for starters. viewtopic.php?p=35491328#p35491328
[b]Questions/Comments/Notes:
This looks really cool!
Last edited by Mersdon on Fri May 31, 2019 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents