NATION

PASSWORD

Klaus' War {OOC|MT|CLOSED}

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

First American Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby First American Empire » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:48 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
Atkemri wrote:Would Saxtonburg be more in need of supplies or some sort of rescue operation?

Likely a rescue operation. As you can see from the spreadsheet I just uploaded, approximately 18,000 starving and ill-supplied Royalist soldiers are facing upwards of 100,000 Fascist troops.

That said, if New Decius still decides to try and lift the siege of Saxtonburg, then I'm sure he would appreciate your help.
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Starting on a post now.

I hope I don't relapse into playing EU4 instead. :p

Kingdom of Damascus wrote:Making headway on my first post. It'll be up either tonight or tomorrow.

Unfortunately I'm really busy and so it won't be as lengthy as I'd like it to be, but nonetheless should be sufficient.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Thanks for the spreadsheet. Though the sheer amount of troops near Reiburg changes some things with what I was planning, and I'm going to need another day or two to rework stuff. I can't make preparations to advance north when Reiburg itself is in extreme danger.

If you want to add my troops to the spreadsheet, add the Imperial Expeditionary Force as a 100,000 soldier infantry army. They're elite troops, but they're currently really low on supplies since they're still waiting for them to be shipped through the Reiburg Tunnel. I'd recommend using purple to differentiate them from the other armies, since nobody else is using it.
The American Empire is a socially progressive absolute monarchy run by the heirs of Emperor Norton. It started off at MT but has rapidly advanced to PMT through interdimensional travel. All NSstats are used, except for tax rate and population. Factbooks are currently under reconstruction.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:06 am

Alright. I posted something about the mercs. If anybody's got some tips about aircraft / radios, please drop them off, as I'm pretty uneducated on those subjects.

Hope that this post was good enough !

EDIT: The aircraft has "Dresden or Bust" as a jokey spray on the bottom, mostly to poke fun at the Germans being bombarded at Dresden. Would the French or the Capileans get this joke? And, if so, would the Capileans find it offensive because they had German ancestors?
Last edited by Vrijstaat Limburg on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:03 am

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:EDIT: The aircraft has "Dresden or Bust" as a jokey spray on the bottom, mostly to poke fun at the Germans being bombarded at Dresden. Would the French or the Capileans get this joke? And, if so, would the Capileans find it offensive because they had German ancestors?

Yes, they absolutely would.

German Capileans would most likely be offended (younger ones likely wouldn't care as much, but the older generation was taught extensively about Allied crimes against Germany).

French Capileans might be more likely to laugh, if they get the reference at all. But yeah, you're likely to draw fire if you come up against any Germans.
First American Empire wrote:Thanks for the spreadsheet. Though the sheer amount of troops near Reiburg changes some things with what I was planning, and I'm going to need another day or two to rework stuff. I can't make preparations to advance north when Reiburg itself is in extreme danger.

No problem.
If you want to add my troops to the spreadsheet, add the Imperial Expeditionary Force as a 100,000 soldier infantry army. They're elite troops, but they're currently really low on supplies since they're still waiting for them to be shipped through the Reiburg Tunnel. I'd recommend using purple to differentiate them from the other armies, since nobody else is using it.

Yes, I was planning on adding foreign contingents within the sheet of the faction they're supporting.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:34 pm

Vanquaria, I completely forgot to address your latest post in mine.

If my next post is before yours, then I'll get to it. Otherwise, don't let that hinder you.
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:38 am

Got a post in
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:49 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Vanquaria, I completely forgot to address your latest post in mine.

If my next post is before yours, then I'll get to it. Otherwise, don't let that hinder you.

Its cool, I wasn't expecting a response post for my that post anyways

EDIT: Actually, I need a description of Colditz before I can continue on with the Commandant's storyline :)
Last edited by Vanquaria on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:31 am

Posted; hope my posts aren't getting too long for you guys. Sometimes I feel like I'm submitting final essays rather than posts, haha.

It's just that there's a lot of stories to follow up on. I hope all of you have enough time to read all of them and not just a few.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:03 am

Posted

The level of detail in your posts is simply brilliant, keep up with it
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:47 am

New Decius wrote:Posted

Seconded.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:40 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:

Seconded.

Thanks! Your posts are exceptional as well.

Speaking of which, I'm impressed with everyone's writing so far. Keep it up!

EDIT: Beautiful post, New Decius.
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wanderer

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:21 pm

God willing I'll have a post up soonish, try like today, tomorrow or Saturday.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:53 pm

Kingdom of Damascus wrote:God willing I'll have a post up soonish, try like today, tomorrow or Saturday.

Sounds good, take your time.

The Wanderer

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:23 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
Kingdom of Damascus wrote:God willing I'll have a post up soonish, try like today, tomorrow or Saturday.

Sounds good, take your time.

Will do. Forgive me if my posts seem a bit all over the place at times, I'll still try to keep my thoughts organized and my posts just as. I'm not used to character RP's, let alone one with such in-depth character development, so this is a pretty new experience for me. I'm open to criticism or advice, though.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:47 am

Kingdom of Damascus wrote:Will do. Forgive me if my posts seem a bit all over the place at times, I'll still try to keep my thoughts organized and my posts just as. I'm not used to character RP's, let alone one with such in-depth character development, so this is a pretty new experience for me. I'm open to criticism or advice, though.

That's fine! You don't need to be writing a masterpiece. Just try your best, and I'm sure everyone here will be willing to give you constructive criticism or help you out if need anything.
EDIT: And from what I've seen from you so far, you should do just fine.
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Wanderer

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:46 pm

Alright.

I'm sorry to announce that I'm going to lag behind on writing a lot. I won't have any access to my PC for about two weeks, so if I'm going to post anything, it'll be quite short.

I'll try to post here and there, but they're certainly aren't going to be as long as my recent posts. Sorry.

AmericanValues results

- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

First American Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby First American Empire » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:28 pm

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Alright.

I'm sorry to announce that I'm going to lag behind on writing a lot. I won't have any access to my PC for about two weeks, so if I'm going to post anything, it'll be quite short.

I'll try to post here and there, but they're certainly aren't going to be as long as my recent posts. Sorry.

I'll try and make up for it. Work has been ridiculous this past week, but I'll likely have time soon.
The American Empire is a socially progressive absolute monarchy run by the heirs of Emperor Norton. It started off at MT but has rapidly advanced to PMT through interdimensional travel. All NSstats are used, except for tax rate and population. Factbooks are currently under reconstruction.

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:47 am

posted

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Kingdom of Damascus wrote:posted

Very nice detail in your post. Very well written

IATA Member

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:31 pm

Just to let Nova know, I'll be on hols somewhere but I habe a draft post saved for the RP dw.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:09 pm

New Decius wrote:
Kingdom of Damascus wrote:posted

Very nice detail in your post. Very well written

Thanks!

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:06 pm

Vanquaria wrote:Just to let Nova know, I'll be on hols somewhere but I habe a draft post saved for the RP dw.

Lol, ich habe.

But thanks everyone for keeping me posted, no pun intended. I'm working on a post, should be finished shortly.

EDIT: I have also been informed that The Black Party is withdrawing from the RP due to time constraint reasons. Just so that everyone is aware.

I have also reached out to everyone who signed up but hasn't posted in the IC or been active in the OOC. The Black Party is the only one who has gotten back to my so far, I'll let you all know if anyone else drops out.
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wanderer

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:50 pm

I'm working on a post now.

Finally, my troops are arriving at Rochefurt. More forces are going to be sent too, in the form of an additional 50,000 troops and a Carrier Strike Group. Would that be alright, OP?
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:49 am

Sorry for not getting a post up. I will try to post sometime this week though don't count on it because I'm on a vacation with family.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:19 am

Frohe Ostern euch allen!

IATA Member

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:33 am

Happy Easter everyone! Hope your lent was alright.

(Ieng sjun Poasfeest wens ik euch alle!)

Sorry for not posting yet

AmericanValues results

FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents