NATION

PASSWORD

A Glimmering Ball [IC] [Mobius-Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sol-Nippon
Secretary

Founded: Jun 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Nippon » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:41 pm

Qhamat wrote:--snip--

With the ever so awakening of the Royals of Qhamat, their attendant whom they knew as Maribelle; Had knocked on their door, giving a brief good morning to the Pharaoh of Qhamat and his entourage, followed by her inquiring to whether everything is already and do you need any assistance in getting ready for the morning, in which she had pleaded in eagerness to be of service. As she wanted to leave a good impression on them as a means of her getting a promotion to a high position such as in the service of the Empress or well Queen of Soleanna.

Kitsuneki wrote:--snip--

"As you wish your Excellency, and shall I have the fruit salads delivered to your maids at once?" She replied to Prime Minister Keita request. In addition, she had commented to whether the Prime Minister would like to have biscuits served as an appetizer for himself and the Empress."

Followed by the discussion with the Prime Minister, Valencia had replied to the Empress' plea and request for water. "I'll have our Mashed Potato & Bacon Casserole ready at a moment's haste your Majesty, with your glass of water coming right up."

"Is there anything else you'd like for breakfast? Please make yourself a home, no need to be bashful." Valencia had said in remark to overhearing last night of the Empress' gluttonous tendency

Kitsuneki
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kitsuneki » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:34 pm

Sol-Nippon wrote:

With the ever so awakening of the Royals of Qhamat, their attendant whom they knew as Maribelle; Had knocked on their door, giving a brief good morning to the Pharaoh of Qhamat and his entourage, followed by her inquiring to whether everything is already and do you need any assistance in getting ready for the morning, in which she had pleaded in eagerness to be of service. As she wanted to leave a good impression on them as a means of her getting a promotion to a high position such as in the service of the Empress or well Queen of Soleanna.

"As you wish your Excellency, and shall I have the fruit salads delivered to your maids at once?" She replied to Prime Minister Keita request. In addition, she had commented to whether the Prime Minister would like to have biscuits served as an appetizer for himself and the Empress."

Followed by the discussion with the Prime Minister, Valencia had replied to the Empress' plea and request for water. "I'll have our Mashed Potato & Bacon Casserole ready at a moment's haste your Majesty, with your glass of water coming right up."

"Is there anything else you'd like for breakfast? Please make yourself a home, no need to be bashful." Valencia had said in remark to overhearing last night of the Empress' gluttonous tendency

“Yes, please bestow them with food, if I may ask,” the Prime Minister says playing with his fingers on the table, “And Yes, I believe we would love to try some biscuits,” he added.

The Empress of Kitsuneki thanked the attendant for the hospitality she had given them, “I may ask for maybe some of your cultural or national desserts, if you do not mind, I have a tendency to devour sweets as you may ask,” She says laughing very lightly and delightful.
Factbook
may the divine protect our lands - Katsuko Kitsune

Sol-Nippon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Nippon » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:50 pm

Valencia replied, "As you wish your Excellency" as Prime Minister Kieta had requested the fruit salad for this personal maids to be delivered directly to them. In addition, Valencia had replied "right away" on the topic of having biscuits being served.

And concurrent to Valencia discussion with the Prime Minister, she had discussed with the Empress on Soleanna's National desserts; Replying, "National Desserts you say? From the top of my head, we have our famous Sponge Cake, Caramel Flan, Sweet Potato Pie, and Funnel Cake. All of which are excellent options to try." she said in a positive and assuring matter

In the meantime, the water that the Empress had requested and the fruit salad that the Prime Minister had ordered was delivered to their table. With the water having a lime slice on the edge of the glass with an umbrella for presentation and the Fruit Salad organized in such a matter one could call it a masterpiece of art.
Last edited by Sol-Nippon on Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Wulfengard Delegation
Solventis Palace, Sol-Nippon
1347 M.Y.

In the midst of early morning pleasantries, the Lycans entered the dining hall, the sheer size of them causing heads to turn. Fenrir, the Alpha of Wulfengard, was the first to seat himself on their table. His family followed, the Alpha Female first then the Cub.

The Alpha Lycan stared at the pamphlet, reading about the meals available. Then he looked over at the small folks, a humored expression on his face before beckoning his entourage to pick out of the breakfast options offered.

"It's human food. Can't complain, can we?" Fenrir mused as chose the Omelette, Mashed Potato & Bacon Casserole.
Last edited by Vanquaria on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Kitsuneki
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitsuneki » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:17 pm

Sol-Nippon wrote:Valencia replied, "As you wish your Excellency" as Prime Minister Kieta had requested the fruit salad for this personal maids to be delivered directly to them. In addition, Valencia had replied "right away" on the topic of having biscuits being served.

And concurrent to Valencia discussion with the Prime Minister, she had discussed with the Empress on Soleanna's National desserts; Replying, "National Desserts you say? From the top of my head, we have our famous Sponge Cake, Caramel Flan, Sweet Potato Pie, and Funnel Cake. All of which are excellent options to try." she said in a positive and assuring matter

In the meantime, the water that the Empress had requested and the fruit salad that the Prime Minister had ordered was delivered to their table. With the water having a lime slice on the edge of the glass with an umbrella for presentation and the Fruit Salad organized in such a matter one could call it a masterpiece of art.

"I appreciate your kindness and service," PM Keita says to Valencia looking at her smiling. He then puts his elbow on the dining table and looks out to the window admiring the view.

The Empress, discussing about the national desserts in Soleanna with Valencia, replies, "I would like the Caramel Flan if that is no problem, I don't want to be too wasteful when it comes to food and try to have as much as I possibly can,"

While replying their drinks have been served and the Prime Ministers salad was on the dining table. The Prime Ministers sight broke off from the dazzling view of Soleanna and have glared onto the fruit salad, he looks up to Empress Akagi and asks, "Is it okay if I proceed to indulge myself with food before you, my Empress?" he asks.
To in which she replies "You may very well proceed to feed yourself Prime Minister,"
"Itadakimasu," he says and starts eating.

Vanquaria wrote:

(Image)

Wulfengard Delegation
Solventis Palace, Sol-Nippon
1347 M.Y.

In the midst of early morning pleasantries, the Lycans entered the dining hall, the sheer size of them causing heads to turn. Fenrir, the Alpha of Wulfengard, was the first to seat himself on their table. His family followed, the Alpha Female first then the Cub.

The Alpha Lycan stared at the pamphlet, reading about the meals available. Then he looked over at the small folks, a humored expression on his face before beckoning his entourage to pick out of the breakfast options offered.

"It's human food. Can't complain, can we?" Fenrir mused as chose the Omelette, Mashed Potato & Bacon Casserole.

Though as he started to feed himself with the Salad he had received, new people whomst seem very recognizable to the Empress entered the dining hall, as the Empress' fox ears pointed upward towards the ceiling she turned her face towards them but as she saw a glimpse of them she immediately turned her face back to the Prime Minister in which he notices a troubled expression on her face, he talks in Japanese or Nihon asking, "Is there something wrong, Empress Akagi?"
"Those Lycans, they are notorious in Acalas," the Empress responds in Japanese,
"You seem to be talking nonsense about another species of Acalas, Empress, please elaborate on your statement,"
"I have heard of them pillaging villages and other places on Acalas, they have done quite some damage to kingdoms and other tribes of the continent, I have that feeling that they may sense us as some inferior species and try to pull our tails,"
"You have heard but those maybe rumors and if our kingdom was raided a long time ago, there would be no reason to get so worked up on them, they may have changed," the Prime Minister says ensuring that the Empress will be safe, "Just be confident and strong, do not let those who seek you find your weakness and do not start in hostility with them, treat them equally like we do with every foreigner in Kitsuneki,"
Factbook

Sol-Nippon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Nippon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:24 am

Vanquaria wrote:--snip--

Amelia who happened to be their attendant in service was at the very most terrified of her guest, having shuttered to Valencia in plea for helping her as Amelia was one of the unfortunate new maids to be selected from the gacha to be in service to the Wulfengard Delegation.

Amelia would mutter "Lady Valencia, what do I do? I have a feeling one of them sees me as their afternoon snack?"

In response as Valencia was in the moment of serving her guest "If you'll pardon me, Your Majesty... Stand strong and take their order no matter the appearance of the guest..."

Amelia replied "O-Okay...." as she sighed as Valencia had proven little no help in her fear of the Lycans.

Nonetheless, Amelia had tried to hold her fear in to at least serve her guest and replied to Fenrir's request "Y-you like our Omellete with a side dish of our Mashed Potato & Bacon Casserole? Would you care for a drink w-with t-that your E-Eminence?"

Valencia In response to Prime Minister Keita "It is my pleasure, Your Excellency..."

As Valencia pardoned herself back to servicing the Empress. "A Caramel Flan or otherwise known as Our Cremè Caramel; Would you like it to be whipped on top with a cherry? And no worries fill yourself with your heart's content, our kitchen is at your becking call." Valencia would reply in a most assuring matter.
Last edited by Sol-Nippon on Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kitsuneki
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitsuneki » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:08 pm

Sol-Nippon wrote:
Vanquaria wrote:--snip--

Amelia who happened to be their attendant in service was at the very most terrified of her guest, having shuttered to Valencia in plea for helping her as Amelia was one of the unfortunate new maids to be selected from the gacha to be in service to the Wulfengard Delegation.

Amelia would mutter "Lady Valencia, what do I do? I have a feeling one of them sees me as their afternoon snack?"

In response as Valencia was in the moment of serving her guest "If you'll pardon me, Your Majesty... Stand strong and take their order no matter the appearance of the guest..."

Amelia replied "O-Okay...." as she sighed as Valencia had proven little no help in her fear of the Lycans.

Nonetheless, Amelia had tried to hold her fear in to at least serve her guest and replied to Fenrir's request "Y-you like our Omellete with a side dish of our Mashed Potato & Bacon Casserole? Would you care for a drink w-with t-that your E-Eminence?"

Valencia In response to Prime Minister Keita "It is my pleasure, Your Excellency..."

As Valencia pardoned herself back to servicing the Empress. "A Caramel Flan or otherwise known as Our Cremè Caramel; Would you like it to be whipped on top with a cherry? And no worries fill yourself with your heart's content, our kitchen is at your becking call." Valencia would reply in a most assuring matter.

"Yes, yes please," she says stuttering a bit more focused on the Lycans behind her.

Keita was busy eating away his fruit salad, he noticed the Empress being rather disturbed, he left his utensils on the table and cleaned his face with a napkin, then leaning towards the Empress and his hand in his pocket, he then asks her, "Would you like some of my tobacco? Empress Akagi,"

She looks towards him in disapproval, "I do not smoke Prime Minister and it is not the time to smoke."
"Only just an offering," he says shifting his hand out of his pocket,"It's a very gorgeous day, if you would like to go on a little field trip around somewhere out of the palace after or before the ball, I can do that if you wish to proceed,"
"I would love to do that Keita, though would we have the time to get back to the palace,"
"We can go at anytime," he says.
Factbook

Sol-Nippon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Nippon » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:07 pm

"Oh? B-but of course, your majesty, I'll have it out right away." said Valencia who was perplexed by the staggered response of the Empress as Valencia asked whether she wanted her Cremè Caramel with whipped cream topped with a cherry.

Kitsuneki
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitsuneki » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:53 pm

Sol-Nippon wrote:"Oh? B-but of course, your majesty, I'll have it out right away." said Valencia who was perplexed by the staggered response of the Empress as Valencia asked whether she wanted her Cremè Caramel with whipped cream topped with a cherry.

Keita, noticing that Valencia started to stutter, observered her, noticing that she was looking at the Empress and then reverted his eyes back to his hands, which were fiddling with the utensils to pass time, though at the end of her statement to the Empress, he then remarked, “I believe her communication with other individuals is at the moment inept, she just can’t focus on what she says when admiring this beautiful dining hall,” he says, “So to state in behalf of her she would like the Cremè Caramel with the cream and the cherry,” he then had a smirk in his face. And continued to eat his salad

The Empress then glared at the Prime Minister who insulted her statement, she lifted her foot that was under the table and striked the Prime Minister’s foot with her Geta on her foot.

The Prime Minister whom felt the immediate shock of pain on his foot sqeecked, his ears and his tail shot up and his head faced the table, his fist clenched together with the utensils, of course not wanting to give out the pain he responded to Valencia, “Mmm, mmm, this salad is so delicious that it makes me want to scream and get all excited, I thank the chef and you for bringing this food to such outstanding conditions, I am grateful for your service,” he says in such praise to the Valencia, trying to smile at her.
Factbook

Sol-Nippon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Nippon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:39 pm

"Thank you, your excellency, I'll have it out right away." said Valencia as the Prime Minister spoke on behalf of the Empress...

As Valencia was writing the order down to take to the kitchen, she made a slight giggle behind her serving plate as the Empress hit the underside of the table in act of stepping on the Prime Minister's foot leaving him to flare his tail up in response.

As relaxed as the Prime Minister was, Valencia was perplexed by the odd moment of him muttering about the service after the current events had taken place. Nonetheless, Valencia had responded... "B-but, of course, Your Excellency, we aim to please our guest on the behalf of the King & Queen. I'll also relay the word to the Head Chef on my way back to the kitchen." she said with a cheerful, but oddful tone.

Kitsuneki
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitsuneki » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:29 am

Sol-Nippon wrote:"Thank you, your excellency, I'll have it out right away." said Valencia as the Prime Minister spoke on behalf of the Empress...

As Valencia was writing the order down to take to the kitchen, she made a slight giggle behind her serving plate as the Empress hit the underside of the table in act of stepping on the Prime Minister's foot leaving him to flare his tail up in response.

As relaxed as the Prime Minister was, Valencia was perplexed by the odd moment of him muttering about the service after the current events had taken place. Nonetheless, Valencia had responded... "B-but, of course, Your Excellency, we aim to please our guest on the behalf of the King & Queen. I'll also relay the word to the Head Chef on my way back to the kitchen." she said with a cheerful, but oddful tone.

“Oh well, it’s best to thank the people for their efforts even if it’s their aim,” he explains his gratitude, “I do thank the King & Queen for such hospitality, as well as you and your colleagues on behalf of the Sakuran Royalty,”

Empress Akagi nods in appreciation towards Valencia and smiles at her.
Last edited by Kitsuneki on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook

Qhamat
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Qhamat » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:28 pm

Sol-Nippon wrote:

"A good morning to you," Lady Aurera said to the servant with a warm smile after Maribelle's inquiry. "Some breakfast and some tea would be rather splendid. Do you have a menu that we could briefly peer through?"

Sol-Nippon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Nippon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:11 am

Kitsuneki wrote:“Oh well, it’s best to thank the people for their efforts even if it’s their aim,” he explains his gratitude, “I do thank the King & Queen for such hospitality, as well as you and your colleagues on behalf of the Sakuran Royalty,”

Empress Akagi nods in appreciation towards Valencia and smiles at her.

"Well, it's my duty to serve and His & Her Majesty would be pleased to hear your gratitude, maybe at the ball, you could do so In person. Now if you'll excuse me my lord & lady, I'll be out with the Cremè Caramel." said Valencia with an ecstatic expression.

Qhamat wrote:"A good morning to you," Lady Aurera said to the servant with a warm smile after Maribelle's inquiry. "Some breakfast and some tea would be rather splendid. Do you have a menu that we could briefly peer through?"

"Why yes, of course, milady..." said Maribelle as she revealed a pamphlet of the kitchen's menu for the morning.

"Here's our morning selection." said Maribelle has she held open the pamphlet for Lady Aurera.

Main Course
  • Omelette
  • Mashed Potato & Bacon Casserole
  • French toast
  • Bean, Egg and Cheese Molletes
  • Breakfast Burrito
    Sides
  • Fruit Salad
  • Plain Salad (Ceasar Salad)
  • Honey-Lime Salad
  • Charred Zucchini Salad
    Sweets/Deserts
  • Sponge Cake
  • Sweet Potato Pie
  • Funnel Cake
  • Cremè Caramel

Kitsuneki
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitsuneki » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:30 am

Sol-Nippon wrote:"Well, it's my duty to serve and His & Her Majesty would be pleased to hear your gratitude, maybe at the ball, you could do so In person. Now if you'll excuse me my lord & lady, I'll be out with the Cremè Caramel." said Valencia with an ecstatic expression.

"I will pass on my gratitude to the royals, and I shall inform them of your great service and for the Head Chef's splendid cooking, I'm sorry for holding you up, you may take your leave," he says then shifting his eyes towards the Akagi Taeko,"I'm a bit apprehensive about the upcoming ball, I have no idea of what to even do there," he says to the Empress picking up his utensils and continues eating.

"Just be yourself," she responds to him, hoping to cheer him up and give him confidence with a smile on her face,"There is nothing to be of concern to us, after all you are a great speaker and I believe you will be more than fine,"
Last edited by Kitsuneki on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents