NATION

PASSWORD

Behind the Tiger's Curtain [CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:44 pm

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:@Amenria @Bruke Can you guys put up a brief post regarding the arrival of your Task Forces? Maybe a general overview of the Brigade's composition, a backstory of their arrival and previous deployments, and their reaction to the exercises.

@Amenria btw you're officially designated Task Force Six.

For everyone's information I'm planning on launching a mock attack on Neo-Kuomintang blacksites in Indochina to test combat preparedness. They'll be a sequence segment of character-based posts as we wait for Anglo and his gang. No real strict post sched but still, I kinda need something to go off of.

I'm still in dire need of a PAS rival willing to assassinate my Head of Gov and support the rebellion.

I take all comers.

Wait, so are we doing urban, rural, or tropical rainforest warfare? The units I send depends on the map. Peacekeepers and Arbiters are particularly good in cities but wouldn't do as well in jungles. Commandos do well in all three map types, but I'm not sure if handheld energy weapons are too futuristic for you. Yoo Junghwa might make a good addition, if you'd allow her here. I assume this is an infantry-only mission, maybe with a light vehicle or two, perhaps some VTOLs to go with them? And Task Force 6 is all Amenrian, right?
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:56 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:
Pan-Asiatic States wrote:@Amenria @Bruke Can you guys put up a brief post regarding the arrival of your Task Forces? Maybe a general overview of the Brigade's composition, a backstory of their arrival and previous deployments, and their reaction to the exercises.

@Amenria btw you're officially designated Task Force Six.

For everyone's information I'm planning on launching a mock attack on Neo-Kuomintang blacksites in Indochina to test combat preparedness. They'll be a sequence segment of character-based posts as we wait for Anglo and his gang. No real strict post sched but still, I kinda need something to go off of.

I'm still in dire need of a PAS rival willing to assassinate my Head of Gov and support the rebellion.

I take all comers.

Wait, so are we doing urban, rural, or tropical rainforest warfare? The units I send depends on the map. Peacekeepers and Arbiters are particularly good in cities but wouldn't do as well in jungles. Commandos do well in all three map types, but I'm not sure if handheld energy weapons are too futuristic for you. Yoo Junghwa might make a good addition, if you'd allow her here. I assume this is an infantry-only mission, maybe with a light vehicle or two, perhaps some VTOLs to go with them? And Task Force 6 is all Amenrian, right?

Yes, TF6 is all-Amenrian, PMT is fine actually. Laser weapons are a go, just don't make them too OP, as a rule, try to somewhat make them function like regular infantry weapons but with PMT aesthetic (if that make sense .-.). First mission in Indochina is a jungle operation, and actually, yeah, most ops will be jungle warfare. We probably will be using like a single VTOL as not to attract attention.
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:59 pm

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:

Yes, TF6 is all-Amenrian, PMT is fine actually. Laser weapons are a go, just don't make them too OP, as a rule, try to somewhat make them function like regular infantry weapons but with PMT aesthetic (if that make sense .-.). First mission in Indochina is a jungle operation, and actually, yeah, most ops will be jungle warfare. We probably will be using like a single VTOL as not to attract attention.

Jungles... got it.

Anglomir
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:00 pm

God sorry I’ve been busier than I thought; I’m back now sorta, I’ll try and catch up if you still want me around
OBERKONIGREICH OF ANGLOMIR |ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚾᚷᛞᛟᛗ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᚾᚷᛁᚱ | Portal (Home) | National Anthem
Zitravgrad wrote:"In every man, there is an animal that wishes to dominate. But in Anglomir, we are already the dominating race."

The English Regions wrote:Nationalistic and overly serious, whose idea of fun is having a beer whilst making jokes about foreigners.

Convallaria wrote:Paternalistic Conservatism with elements of theological dominionism.

Painisia wrote:Neo-fascist monarchy

Tondo Federation wrote:Germano-Nordic Vikings who drink a lot of beer and work for 40 hours a day

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:00 pm

Anglomir wrote:God sorry I’ve been busier than I thought; I’m back now sorta, I’ll try and catch up if you still want me around

Nah it's fine, no pressure. Welcome back!
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm

K, I can do an assasination. How we wanna do this?
OBERKONIGREICH OF ANGLOMIR |ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚾᚷᛞᛟᛗ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᚾᚷᛁᚱ | Portal (Home) | National Anthem
Zitravgrad wrote:"In every man, there is an animal that wishes to dominate. But in Anglomir, we are already the dominating race."

The English Regions wrote:Nationalistic and overly serious, whose idea of fun is having a beer whilst making jokes about foreigners.

Convallaria wrote:Paternalistic Conservatism with elements of theological dominionism.

Tondo Federation wrote:Germano-Nordic Vikings who drink a lot of beer and work for 40 hours a day

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:14 pm

Also side note: I dunno if I have any active allies against you PAS?

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:19 pm

Anglomir wrote:K, I can do an assasination. How we wanna do this?

Well, your group is still operational in Dili, and you can carry it out at your discretion after I've made a post about the Head of Government's arrival in Melanesia. Your team should have heard rumors already though, as the trip is already scheduled and has been announced publicly. I'll get that post up soon but in the meantime:

If you want to focus on more covert political actions, you can begin a hunt for the political rivals of Kumi-Kispe Maru (assuming you want to back him, because you can also try contacting Uncle Bo in Indochina); which should win him a District Assembly seat. If he wins as District Assembly president, he might even take the role of Head of Government someday.

Or, you can stir up some more military trouble and contact the Neo-Kuomintang (however it's more likely they'll contact you in my next post), but you'll need to stockpile more equipment. The NK targets Igarashi cloning facilities and secret military bases of the PASAF, which seems more aligned to Anglomir's ideological tenets.

You can also do both, and/or something else; these are just suggestions. I need a little bit more time to put up a post setting-up the assassination, so it's best you make your next move for now.

Definitely however, after the assassination, the nation will suspect Anglomir intervention through some uncalculated piece of incriminating evidence.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Anglomir wrote:Also side note: I dunno if I have any active allies against you PAS?

Lots, just check the previous sign-ups and telegram them, I guess. You're right though, we need more peeps in the RP.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:13 pm

Another question before I post again: where should my forces spawn?
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:48 pm

PAS, how do I go about finding these lads

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:47 am

A m e n r i a wrote:Another question before I post again: where should my forces spawn?

Uh, check the name of the camp in my training post

Anglomir wrote:PAS, how do I go about finding these lads

Posted. You need to decrypt the encrypted hacking transmissions broadcasted last 25. If you'd like, you can bring some of the original participants of the uprising with you to spread-out across Asia and accomplish your subversive objectives. Essentially, once you're set-up, it'll be a game of hide-and-seek; you and your allies versus mine and the SPF, until around the 2nd week of May or so when my region 'forms' out of necessity, which is when this RP ends. So until that time comes, you essentially have a blank check in how much havoc you wanna cause.

Also, yeah, keep in mind, in assassinating the Head of Government, leave some evidence behind.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:50 am

The assassination of the Head of Government is entirely up to you at this point, you can shape the narrative to your liking, and the death of the HoG will be canon. :)

Bombing/shooting/poison/banana; it's really up to you.

(I really want to get rid of that guy, I hope you have fun doing so.)
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:54 am

A m e n r i a wrote:Another question before I post again: where should my forces spawn?

Uh, check the name of the camp in my training post

Anglomir wrote:PAS, how do I go about finding these lads

Posted. You need to decrypt the encrypted hacking transmissions broadcasted last 25. If you'd like, you can bring some of the original participants of the uprising with you to spread-out across Asia and accomplish your subversive objectives. Essentially, once you're set-up, it'll be a game of hide-and-seek; you and your allies versus mine and the SPF, until around the 2nd week of May or so when my region 'forms' out of necessity, which is when this RP ends. So until that time comes, you essentially have a blank check in how much havoc you wanna cause.

Also, yeah, keep in mind, in assassinating the Head of Government, leave some evidence behind.

Oh, is this the formation story of your region? I did not realize that until now... :oops:

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:01 am

Should I make a new post or simply edit mine? I fept like my last post was too short.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:20 am

Bruke wrote:Oh, is this the formation story of your region? I did not realize that until now... :oops:

Yeah doing this RP is kind of a fun chore for me.

A m e n r i a wrote:Should I make a new post or simply edit mine? I fept like my last post was too short.

I mean, that's up to you.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:24 am

Bruke wrote:Oh, is this the formation story of your region? I did not realize that until now... :oops:

A m e n r i a wrote:Should I make a new post or simply edit mine? I fept like my last post was too short.

Does that mean there’ll be a giant portal at the end? :p

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:39 am

Bruke wrote:

wait wdym
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:44 am

Bruke wrote:

wait wdym

Oh... I read your regional history, is all.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:48 am

Bruke wrote:

wait wdym

oof

The regional history is very raw tbh someone needs to fix it.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:52 am

Bruke wrote:

oof

The regional history is very raw tbh someone needs to fix it.

Ah.... sorry for reading ahead. :oops:

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:12 am

Alright, so I got a guy looking for Kumi-Kispe so he can try giving some donations, as well as diplomatically blackmailing him into supporting more directly Anglisch-friendly relations.

Furthermore, there's a decent donation to Uncle Bo on the way, but not sure about getting in contact.

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:14 am

All I got time for tonight - but if you get like a rough schedule for the HoG's visit, then I can figure out where, how, and when to knock him out of the picture.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:49 am

Wait, communists aren't supposed to take bribes, what the hell?

Btw I'm editing my spawning post, should be done by tonight.

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:06 am

A m e n r i a wrote:Wait, communists aren't supposed to take bribes, what the hell?

Not bribes.

Political donations.

Sometimes, capitalist pig has to be exploited to stop exploitation by capitalist pigs.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents