NATION

PASSWORD

Behind the Tiger's Curtain [CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:34 am

Bruke wrote:
Pan-Asiatic States wrote:Btw, Anglo, Maru will hopefully be arbitrary. Since Maru's a Congressman, he won't be very favorable to full-blown violence; however, the constituents of the rally will most likely instigate a riot. I'll respond soon.

Wait... I thought this whole time he was a Congressional candidate. Silly me.

AHHHHH WAIT SORRY, YES HE IS, MY BAD
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:36 am

Also, for the other RP, I'm afraid it's not in my hands to determine the rules; but yeah, I just wanted to inform you guys the two will intertwine at some point.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:07 am

I've checked some maps, and it appears I've made a mistake. Timor-Leste is a region, not a city. ICly all events in the regional capital that have happened aforementioned are in the capital, Dili.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Anglomir
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:31 am

Alright; so is that Maru speaking to the masses? Whats the next step for me?
OBERKONIGREICH OF ANGLOMIR |ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚾᚷᛞᛟᛗ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᚾᚷᛁᚱ | Portal (Home) | National Anthem
Zitravgrad wrote:"In every man, there is an animal that wishes to dominate. But in Anglomir, we are already the dominating race."

The English Regions wrote:Nationalistic and overly serious, whose idea of fun is having a beer whilst making jokes about foreigners.

Convallaria wrote:Paternalistic Conservatism with elements of theological dominionism.

Painisia wrote:Neo-fascist monarchy

Tondo Federation wrote:Germano-Nordic Vikings who drink a lot of beer and work for 40 hours a day

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:44 am

Anglomir wrote:Alright; so is that Maru speaking to the masses? Whats the next step for me?

Well, you should prep your men to kill the State-President, Mr. Kerika-Rebia Kasi. Although now that I think about it, maybe the assassination should fail; because I'm thinking he of all people would be best suited to actually clean-up the fallout of the riots.

But immediately you should prepare to arm the contingents to take ports, and hide armed men in the rallying mob to escalate the situation. When shots are fired, the mob will rush the police.

Remember that this is more of a riot than an uprising, and after all, prepping entire divisions in a matter of days would not be realistic, the guns are just for signalling. And besides, if one of your men die and you're unable to retrieve the body, it'll be easy to pin it back to Anglo. While that's precisely what'll eventually give it away eventually, I'm hoping for that to happen during the Head of Government's assassination, and not now.

I'm looking for something more akin to this to happen.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:46 am

Did you make direct contact with instigators? Do you have some kind of command center to plot with the, or should we use the compound?

The plan of the local insurgency is essentially to take key ports in the Eastern Timor region, and hold it hostage until Neo-Manila is forced to comply with demilitarization.

Kumi-Kispe will abhor such a plan, but he'll actually instigate the fury to come.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:14 am

I was planning on using the compound, but we could take a bigger place if we work with the instigators. So, how would you propose I prepare them to take the ports? Do they already know the signal is to rush when shots are fired?
OBERKONIGREICH OF ANGLOMIR |ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚾᚷᛞᛟᛗ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᚾᚷᛁᚱ | Portal (Home) | National Anthem
Zitravgrad wrote:"In every man, there is an animal that wishes to dominate. But in Anglomir, we are already the dominating race."

The English Regions wrote:Nationalistic and overly serious, whose idea of fun is having a beer whilst making jokes about foreigners.

Convallaria wrote:Paternalistic Conservatism with elements of theological dominionism.

Tondo Federation wrote:Germano-Nordic Vikings who drink a lot of beer and work for 40 hours a day

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:51 am

Anglomir wrote:I was planning on using the compound, but we could take a bigger place if we work with the instigators. So, how would you propose I prepare them to take the ports? Do they already know the signal is to rush when shots are fired?

Well, yes, let's just assume the technicalities are in place already so we can RP the fun stuff rather than the boring ones.

Remember the incident at the bar which Kumi-Kispe showed-up to? They're your people. It's up to you how much you're willing to reveal. This part is where your choices begin to matter, as you can either push to cause as much destruction as possible by stockpiling equipment, or to subvert Kumi-Kispe's 'reformist' solution on your side. The carnage will definitely leave his campaign support and funds in ruins, so his desperation is something you can hold against him.

You could also bury your people in the rally points to contact key political figures present there, and/or give some kind of rallying call for whatever 'high command' you've assembled in the past 2 days.

If nobody's got any more questions, your call to open-fire and get the uprising going. Maybe we can finish this tonight. All you need to do is to shoot one or two policemen at Americo Tomas Avenue, and the masses will charge the Office of the State President. Which reminds me, you should have men at specifically to attempt assassination of the State-President. Although please make the shot miss somehow.

The order of these events is entirely up to you, as well as key leaders of the rebellion, if you wish. Godspeed.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:21 am

And who is the State-President? Just so I don't get names mixed up.

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:22 am

Also, is Kumi actually going to be in a position to cary out the reforms at the end of this realistically? Is that something I should think about? And what actual reforms specifically does he want, aside from generalised de-milatirisation

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:28 am

Anglomir wrote:Also, is Kumi actually going to be in a position to cary out the reforms at the end of this realistically? Is that something I should think about? And what actual reforms specifically does he want, aside from generalised de-milatirisation

Check the last post I made in response to the Brukean reporter.

Anglomir wrote:And who is the State-President? Just so I don't get names mixed up.

Mr. Kerika-Rebia Kasi
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:31 am

As for the reforms themselves, it'll depend on Kumi-Kispe's ability to get into the Congress of Soviets. Your actions will either tarnish his reputation or brighten it; and his reforms can be more submissive to Anglomir the more you intimidate/bribe him.

Don't worry though, as there are other Melanesian Congressional aspirants. You may also want to reach out to them after all this, or maybe even during.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:32 am

As much as possible, I want to give everyone the freedom of operating, but if there's anything conspicuous which any of you guys might want to ask permission for before doing, it's not a sin to plan it out.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:33 pm

Imma visit PAS now.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:58 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:Imma visit PAS now.

We can't roleplay events of the 26th until the events of the 25th has finished.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:52 pm

Apologies; will get the next bit going; just quite pressed for time.

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:46 pm

Post up

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:03 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:Imma visit PAS now.

We can't roleplay events of the 26th until the events of the 25th has finished.

Sorry, I'll change the date.
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:37 pm

PAS, over to you for how the crowd reacts.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:21 pm

Anglomir wrote:PAS, over to you for how the crowd reacts.

Guys, I just want to say that this RP isn't over yet, and we'll still be doing what we've planned to do. I'm sorry for my prolonged inactivity, as I'm handling a lot of post-school work. So let this also serve as a bump.

I might reply with a single news post to just get the 25th over with.

I will try to get a post up soon.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:40 pm

Anglomir wrote:PAS, over to you for how the crowd reacts.

Guys, I just want to say that this RP isn't over yet, and we'll still be doing what we've planned to do. I'm sorry for my prolonged inactivity, as I'm handling a lot of post-school work. So let this also serve as a bump.

That’s a-okay- you just focus on your schoolwork- real life always comes first. Going through a similar patch at the moment.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:38 am

Bruke wrote:

That’s a-okay- you just focus on your schoolwork- real life always comes first. Going through a similar patch at the moment.

Me too. I just hope you remember to respond to me, PAS. :)

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:49 pm

A brilliant post to wrap up the 25th, PAS. Bravo. Schools pretty hectic for me too, mate - we'll all get through it together :D

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:23 pm

Anglomir wrote:A brilliant post to wrap up the 25th, PAS. Bravo. Schools pretty hectic for me too, mate - we'll all get through it together :D

Go go gadget.... Idk where I was going with this, good luck in school.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:07 am

Anglomir wrote:A brilliant post to wrap up the 25th, PAS. Bravo. Schools pretty hectic for me too, mate - we'll all get through it together :D

Bruke wrote:

Go go gadget.... Idk where I was going with this, good luck in school.

Alright, so what I'm basically going to do is pause the RP until you're free again, so no pressure. I wanna make a new thread though since the next chapter no longer takes place in March.

Also, when I mean pause, I mean the main event is paused, so I can accommodate people like Amenria to hold summits and minor events.

Things have cleared up for me, so I'm going to clean the RP. In the meantime, I believe Green Tides will be going up soon.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents