NATION

PASSWORD

Al-Saranidi School of Insurgent Leaders(IC Thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:49 pm

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:Prussian-Polish Lipka Tatar mosques vote overwhelmingly in favor of Sulieman's acension to Sultan.

The votes also followed, in a remarkable show of solidarity, that while Suleiman was not to be considered a "Sultan", he would be considered an heir. This is to say that they do not support him, but believe that a shaykh - that is to say an elder learned in the culture and law of the Dagestani people - ought to rule. One "Almallah Zayn Ahmed bin-Saheel", the current Grand Mufti of Danceria, as the Marjah when Suleiman would liberate the country. Suleiman reassured the Saranidians that he was a man learned in both temporal and spiritual law, and "a far better number cruncher and paper-worker than I could ever hope to be".
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:52 am

Danceria wrote:
Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:Prussian-Polish Lipka Tatar mosques vote overwhelmingly in favor of Sulieman's acension to Sultan.

The votes also followed, in a remarkable show of solidarity, that while Suleiman was not to be considered a "Sultan", he would be considered an heir. This is to say that they do not support him, but believe that a shaykh - that is to say an elder learned in the culture and law of the Dagestani people - ought to rule. One "Almallah Zayn Ahmed bin-Saheel", the current Grand Mufti of Danceria, as the Marjah when Suleiman would liberate the country. Suleiman reassured the Saranidians that he was a man learned in both temporal and spiritual law, and "a far better number cruncher and paper-worker than I could ever hope to be".

"excellent modesty, Prince Suleiman" said the Sultana.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Neue Regensburg
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neue Regensburg » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:51 pm

6 Hours Ago

The Oberst looked at Epherus. “You were a distinguished Captain in the First Shock Panzergrenadiers, were you not?” The man looked at his superior, and said “Yes sir.” Baumann replied, “Good. You’ll be leading a team of yourself and 9 other men into Saranidia. We have had this plan ready for a while, and it was activated 12 hours ago. Our choice to trust Saranidia was a mistake, and now Gänzig is stuck in a volatile environment with the chance to get shot at any second. The Deputy Minister will have to find a new aide.”

Epherus nodded politely, snapped to attention, and asked “When do we leave, sir?” Baumann said, “At ease. You leave now, and will fly by plane out to Saranidian airspace. From there, you will take three Zodiacs to the target location. Rent two hotel rooms when you get there. Good luck.”

Epherus was handed a fresh set of ECUs and body armor, when he had only ever worn the normal uniform of the military while in service, and a “Blutpunkt” rifle, backed up with a K2 pistol. He slung the gear over his back and went to the plane.

Now
The transport plane flew low over the foaming sea, and the 10 men of Phantom Squad, in plain clothes no less, strapped in tight to their Zodiacs, before the hatch open and they slid off the ramp. Their Captain in front, a squad put together not 24 hours ago would have to place their lives in each others’ hands. As they raced for the shore, they stayed in the dark, and would incinerate the Zodiacs as soon as they hit dry land.
We back

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:34 pm

Adam arrived at the school after a late night raid and marched to the Headmaster’s office and spoke “I am taking a break from this school on the grounds of lack of education and to persue a career like my father.” He bowed and waited for the headmaster to respond.
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:04 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Adam arrived at the school after a late night raid and marched to the Headmaster’s office and spoke “I am taking a break from this school on the grounds of lack of education and to persue a career like my father.” He bowed and waited for the headmaster to respond.

"I accept", said the headmaster.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:00 am

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Adam arrived at the school after a late night raid and marched to the Headmaster’s office and spoke “I am taking a break from this school on the grounds of lack of education and to persue a career like my father.” He bowed and waited for the headmaster to respond.

"I accept", said the headmaster.

He smirked and walked out of the office
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Neue Regensburg
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neue Regensburg » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:12 am

The team had moved quickly when they got to shore. The Zodiacs that had carried them in had a charge of slow-burning thermite each placed on them, and were sent out to the Mediterranean, where any evidence of their existence was incinerated. Alpha took point, the command element behind them and Bravo bringing up the rear. The men had their bags shouldered, and the squad moved into a nearby small town. by the academy. Alpha checked into one hotel, Bravo into a seedy inn, and the command element checked into a motel. There, they all tried to get some rest and prepare for the day ahead.
We back

New Hastinapur
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hastinapur » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Aman walked up to the Head Master's office and asked if he could come in.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:13 am

New Hastinapur wrote:Aman walked up to the Head Master's office and asked if he could come in.

"ok"

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

New Hastinapur
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hastinapur » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:03 am

Saranidia wrote:
New Hastinapur wrote:Aman walked up to the Head Master's office and asked if he could come in.

"ok"

"Sir are invited here to lie down on our dormitory ? If you permit me I would like to teach the student the basics of Hindu religion to all of us present here. Atleast it's better than sitting here idle.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:45 am

New Hastinapur wrote:
Saranidia wrote:
"ok"

"Sir are invited here to lie down on our dormitory ? If you permit me I would like to teach the student the basics of Hindu religion to all of us present here. Atleast it's better than sitting here idle.

"it would be great for you to teach them in the dormitory"

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

New Hastinapur
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hastinapur » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:35 pm

Saranidia wrote:
New Hastinapur wrote:"Sir are invited here to lie down on our dormitory ? If you permit me I would like to teach the student the basics of Hindu religion to all of us present here. Atleast it's better than sitting here idle.

Ok sir.

"it would be great for you to teach them in the dormitory"

New Hastinapur
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hastinapur » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:39 pm

Aman did a deafening Shankhnaad* to grab attention of each individual present in the dormitory. He looked around him to see if he was successful.

OOC: A Shankha is a conch shell of ritual and religious importance in Hinduism. A shankhnaad is blowing of shankh for declaring war, announcement or religious purpose.

Davidic Africa
Secretary

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Davidic Africa » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:31 am

will type soon

Davidic Africa
Secretary

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Davidic Africa » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:23 pm

Solomon T'Challa, Moses T'Challa, John T'Challa, David T'Challa, Michael T'Challa and Aaron T'Challa walked into the room.

New Hastinapur
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Aman Exists

Postby New Hastinapur » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:43 pm

Aman escaped from Sardinia that night as he thought that the school was not the most suitable place for espionage.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents