NATION

PASSWORD

Jazira Declares Independence (MT-Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:41 am

OOC:Stop godmodding and be realistic
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Great Britain and Ireland1
Civilian

Founded: Oct 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain and Ireland1 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:52 am

THE untied kingdom does not recognise jazira as a sovergion nation but as a region of Syria and the uk will continue to aid and support Syria

Firestonian Jazira and its Dependencies
Civilian

Founded: Mar 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Firestonian Jazira and its Dependencies » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:55 am

Flag of the Newly Liberated Firestonian Colony of Jazira and its Dependencies
Protesters and People Celebrating the Liberation of Al-Fishad

فايرستون مستعمرة الجزيرة
القوات المسلحة لقوات الجزية الحرة
Firestonian Colony of Jazira and its Dependencies
Armed Forces of the Free Jaziri Forces

Our Colony of the Firestone Empire and In the Name of Our Lady of Fatima,

In Response of the Jihadist Ruling in Jazira, Empire of Firestone Liberated Us and Saved us from Jihadists, We are the Free Jaziri Forces Against the Jihadists! We are the Perpetrators of Jaziri Resistance to Defend our Homeland from Terrorists!

We Want You! To end Jihad, We can End them by Genociding Them and Jailing Them to Death and Hunger!

All Haill Queen Marie The Great!

The Response of the Jaziri Resistance Against Jihadists, Which it is Becoming an Campaign against Jihadists made by the Civilians and the Jaziri Resistance. Even Pro-Firestonian Jaziri Republicans went into an Campaign Against Jihads.

Firestonian Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Firestonian Empire » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:02 am

In Palace Meeting with the Leaders of Firestonian Armed Forces and the Founder of Free Jaziri Forces, Queen Marie of Stepford IV Created an Another Statement about Firestonian Empire Putting into Danger.

"Recently, We are on Danger. The Confederate Army Put their Country on Danger While us i'm Decided our Country is in High Alert on Shores Near South Stapelton. We are Still Fighting to Liberate Jazira Completely and Defend our Motherland from Confederate Attacks. And, I'll Announce that i'm not Surrendering on Firestonian-Jaziri War, We are Still Fighting to Liberate Jazira and Defend our Motherland! This is Message to President Isabella Jones, We are Stopping you to Support Jazira! You're Supporting Jihad!"

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:32 am

To the Queen of the Firestonian Empire,

What makes you think that Jazira is Jihadist? The APH intervened because we will not let you take this newly independent country be taken by the likes of you who has no respect for Muslims. The Confederacy is not there for oil as we have plenty in my country and in my puppet Canada. My country gives your nation 1 week to begin leave Jazira or face total war with the APH. My country has the most technologically advanced militaries in the world and my soldiers are professionally trained so you will loose. How dare you accuse my country of affiliated with ISIS. My country has been fighting ISIS since they where Al-Quaeda in Iraq.

President Isabella Jones
The Confederacy of American Pere Housh
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Firestonian Empire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Firestonian Empire » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:43 am

Song of the Jaziri Resistance - Песня джазовых партизан против джихада

Друг, как вы выживаете в правлении джихадистов?
Friend, How do you Survive the Jihadist Ruling?

Друг, ты заключен в тюрьму или оскорблен боевиками джихада?
Friend, are you being Jailed or Abused by the Jihad Militants?

يا أحزان! العمال والفلاحون والمتظاهرون في عاصمة الفشاد ، هذه هي الإشارة!
Эй, партизаны! Рабочие, крестьяне и протестующие столицы Аль-Фишад, это сигнал!
Hey Partisans! Workers, Peasants and Protesters of the Capital of Al-Fishad, this is the Signal!

الليلة مع الجهاديين ، سنكافح للقتال مع الجهاديين!
Сегодня вечером с джихадистами мы будем бороться с джихадистами!
Tonight with the Jihadists, we will Riot to Fight with Jihadists!

لننطلق في مارس المقبل من أجل جزيرة أفضل مع الملكة ماري العظيمة!
Давайте маршировать партизан для лучшей Джазиры с королевой Марией Великой!
Let's March Partisans for Better Jazira with Queen Marie the Great!

خذ بنادقك ، بنادقك الرشاشة ، قنابلك من صندوقك!
Возьмите свои винтовки, пулеметы, гранаты из коробки!
Take your Rifles, Your Machine Guns, Your Grenades out of your Box!

مهلا الجهاديين الخنازير! سنلتقطك وتعذبك إلى الجحيم!
Эй, Свиньи Джихадисты! Мы захватим и замучим вас в ад
Hey Jihadist Pigs! We will Capture and Torture you to Hell!

يا رجال الهدم وجنود بايرو! دعونا تدمير مقر الجهاديين!
Эй, подрывники и пиро солдаты! Давайте уничтожим штаб джихадистов!
Hey Demolition Men and Pyro Soldiers! Let's Destroy the Headquarters of the Jihadists!

دعونا سحق أعدائك ، ونحن سوف إلى الأبد مع الملكة!
Давайте раздавим ваших врагов, и мы навсегда с королевой!
Let's Crush your Enemies, and We'll Forever with the Queen!

ودعونا نسير نحو فورت دونكاستر!
И давайте идти к Форту Донкастер!
And Let's March Towards to Fort Doncaster!

أمريكا الكونفدرالية تمنعنا من غزو الجزيرة!
Конфедеративная Америка не дает нам вторгаться в Джазиру!
The Confederate America is Preventing Us from Invading Jazira!

هنا في الفسار ، يمكننا أن نحرر الجزيرة الجهادية!
Здесь, в Аль-Фасаре, мы можем освободиться от джазадистской Джазиры!
Here in Al-Fasar, We can Liberate Towards the Jihadist Jazira!

يمكننا وقفهم من خلال رسالة الملكة إلى بلدهم!
Мы можем остановить их, отправив сообщение королевы своей стране!
We Can Stop Them by Queen's Message to their Country!

صديق ، دعونا نسير نحو الفاشاد من أجل النصر على الفيرستون!
Друг, давайте пойдем в поход к Аль-Фишаду за победу огнестоянцев!
Friend, Let's March Towards Al-Fishad for Victory of Firestonians!

غدا ، سوف يجف الدم الأسود على الشمس الساطعة على الطرقات ،
Завтра Черная Кровь высохнет на Ярком Солнце На Дорогах,
Tomorrow, Black Blood will Dry on The Bright Sun On the Roads,

الغناء الوطنيين! دعونا قهر عدوك في مستعمراتنا من أجل أفضل الإمبراطورية!
Пой патриотам! Давайте победим вашего врага в наших колониях для лучшей империи!
Sing Patriots! Let's Conquer your Enemy into our Colonies for Better Empire!

صديق ، ربحنا في الحرب إذا هزمنا هؤلاء الجهاديين!
Друг, мы победили в войне, если победили этих джихадистов!
Friend, We Won in the War if we Defeated these Jihadists!

صديق ، هل يمكن أن ترفع علم جزيرة فيريستون الجديدة؟
Друг, не могли бы вы помахать флагом Новой Файрстонской Джазиры?
Friend, Could you Wave the flag of the New Firestonian Jazira?

Firestonian Empire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Firestonian Empire » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:00 am

American Pere Housh wrote:To the Queen of the Firestonian Empire,

What makes you think that Jazira is Jihadist? The APH intervened because we will not let you take this newly independent country be taken by the likes of you who has no respect for Muslims. The Confederacy is not there for oil as we have plenty in my country and in my puppet Canada. My country gives your nation 1 week to begin leave Jazira or face total war with the APH. My country has the most technologically advanced militaries in the world and my soldiers are professionally trained so you will loose. How dare you accuse my country of affiliated with ISIS. My country has been fighting ISIS since they where Al-Quaeda in Iraq.

President Isabella Jones

Od królowej Imperium Południowego Kamienia Ognistego
От Королевы Империи Южного Огненного Камня

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE QUEEN

Dear Our Brother and Sisters of the Firestonian Armed Forces, and Our Brother and Sisters of Firestone Mainland! This is Good News! Firestonian Armed Forces will Leave Jazira on March 6 2019 in order to Peace with APH! But for Colony of Jazira, They are Ready to Defend Themselves from Terrorists! This is the Official Formation of Doncaster I Ceasfire Agreement with APH and the Colony of Jazira! To Stop the Attacks in Jazira and Our Mainland is not in Danger!

One of All! All for One!

Signed,
Queen Marie of Stepford IV,
Queen of the Empire of South Firestone

DONCASTER I CEASFIRE AGREEMENT

I, Queen Marie of Stepford IV of the Firestonian Empire and President Isabella Jones of The Confederacy of American Pere Housh, We are Agreeing you to have Ceasefire with Firestonian Empire and the Colony of Jazira.

- Colony of Jazira will Lost 7% Percent of Land
- Firestonian Army will be Withdrawn from Jazira
- Free Jaziri Forces will Maintain of Whole Colony of Jazira.
- Sanctions will be Apply to Both Nations that was Included on this Ceasefire Treaty.
- Both of 2 Nations cannot Declare War until 2 Years.

Violating/Breaching of this Ceasefire will Result into Placing Treaty of Atmos, Strategic Transition Creation Treaty into Under Question

Created by: Igor Shchoskiev,
Colonel Chief of the Imperial Armed Forces
Signed,
Queen Marie of Stepford IV (or Queen Marie the Great),
Queen of Firestonian Empire
President Isabella Jones,
President of The Confederacy of American Pere Housh

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:18 am

The APH request that Jazira remain independent of both nations. All other term we will agree on.

Department of State

Slarvainian
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slarvainian » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:18 am

The two AW101 helicopters soared over the landscape of Jazira towards the Alonace FOB. The security patrol team of the SNS Penumbra numbered two dozen and were currently loaded inside the helicopters with Zach Newston, a diplomat of the Slarvainian foreign ministry. Unusually, Captain Jetse had accompanied the patrol to Jazira. This was at least unusual for a standard captain, the crew of the Penumbra was use to Captain Jetse's unorthodox nature.

"Fucking maniacs." Liza cursed as explosions echoed in the distance. The situation between Firestonian and APH had deteriorated significantly, "This is why you always go to a party with a backup plan for your date." she exclaimed to the rest of the helo. There was sparse laughter from her joke, but the diplomat Zach Newston merely clutched his breifcase in fear.

"Fuck. Calm down there slick hands." Liza said to Zach, "We're neutral observers."

Zach swallowed his fear, "In a warzone, mind you." his formal tone shaking.

Liza wasn't sure what to make of her diplomat attache at times. She swore the sight of a weapons made the pubescent looking man wet his pants. When put infront of a important statesmen or actor though the diplomat worked wonders with his words. Plus he was cute. Not an attractive kind of cute, but like a child-way-over-his-head kind of cute. Liza figured it acted like a useful tool to his profession and she attempted to keep the feelings of sympathy in check.

The helicopters landed in a storm of dust at the Alonace FOB. They were greeted and showed to their quarters where Liza than requested to talk to a officer from Alonace to coordinate operations. She requested that the Slarvainians be allowed to travel with Alonace from any away-base operations in Jazaria. This was mainly so they could accomplish the objective of assessing the situation on the ground, but also because they possessed no vehicles and would need to rely on Alonace for safe transportation in Jazira.

On the water Iris Daley had kept her ships at a distance from the coast just in case ballistic missiles, aircraft or ships were launched in a attack against the Slarvainian flotilla. The command and logistics flotilla of the Slarvainian Foreign Legion squadron was on the way and would arrive in the following days. The flotilla possessed two logistical ships - a command oriented and then supply ship. It also had two Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyers, one Halifax-class frigiate and two Oliver Hazzard Perry-Class frigates. Two subs, a Ula-Class and Virginia-Class, also accompanied the flotilla.

OOC: I'm going to request that Khataiy address the posts made by Firestonian Empire. I'm sure they will once they check back on the forum as FE has committed obvious infractions of godmodding.
Last edited by Slarvainian on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy. And ideas are bulletproof.

Sophist, Ironist, the po-mo-neo-marxist Jordan Peterson warned you about.

I really enjoy talking ideas with people so feel free to TG me.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:45 am

Slarvainian wrote:The two AW101 helicopters soared over the landscape of Jazira towards the Alonace FOB. The security patrol team of the SNS Penumbra numbered two dozen and were currently loaded inside the helicopters with Zach Newston, a diplomat of the Slarvainian foreign ministry. Unusually, Captain Jetse had accompanied the patrol to Jazira. This was at least unusual for a standard captain, the crew of the Penumbra was use to Captain Jetse's unorthodox nature.

"Fucking maniacs." Liza cursed as explosions echoed in the distance. The situation between Firestonian and APH had deteriorated significantly, "This is why you always go to a party with a backup plan for your date." she exclaimed to the rest of the helo. There was sparse laughter from her joke, but the diplomat Zach Newston merely clutched his breifcase in fear.

"Fuck. Calm down there slick hands." Liza said to Zach, "We're neutral observers."

Zach swallowed his fear, "In a warzone, mind you." his formal tone shaking.

Liza wasn't sure what to make of her diplomat attache at times. She swore the sight of a weapons made the pubescent looking man wet his pants. When put infront of a important statesmen or actor though the diplomat worked wonders with his words. Plus he was cute. Not an attractive kind of cute, but like a child-way-over-his-head kind of cute. Liza figured it acted like a useful tool to his profession and she attempted to keep the feelings of sympathy in check.

The helicopters landed in a storm of dust at the Alonace FOB. They were greeted and showed to their quarters where Liza than requested to talk to a officer from Alonace to coordinate operations. She requested that the Slarvainians be allowed to travel with Alonace from any away-base operations in Jazaria. This was mainly so they could accomplish the objective of assessing the situation on the ground, but also because they possessed no vehicles and would need to rely on Alonace for safe transportation in Jazira.

On the water Iris Daley had kept her ships at a distance from the coast just in case ballistic missiles, aircraft or ships were launched in a attack against the Slarvainian flotilla. The command and logistics flotilla of the Slarvainian Foreign Legion squadron was on the way and would arrive in the following days. The flotilla possessed two logistical ships - a command oriented and then supply ship. It also had two Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyers, one Halifax-class frigiate and two Oliver Hazzard Perry-Class frigates. Two subs, a Ula-Class and Virginia-Class, also accompanied the flotilla.

OOC: I'm going to request that Khataiy address the posts made by Firestonian Empire. I'm sure they will once they check back on the forum as FE has committed obvious infractions of godmodding.

OOC: I tried keeping it realistic and from what I've seen, he was definitely godmodding

Alonace
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alonace » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 am

Senior Commanding Peacekeeper Khan walked over to Liza and said, "Hello. I assume you are the Commanding Officer of this squadron? My name is Senior Commanding Peacekeeper Reza Khan, and if you wish to talk operations, I will gladly oblige. I will assume that this is about those madmen in charge of the Firestonian Empire? They have been the APH fighting more often, and I here that war has even been declared between the two nations. We've been receiving a large increase of refugees due to this, and would be more than ready to help you in whatever you need." Khan finished and waited for a response.
Last edited by Alonace on Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:19 am

Alonace wrote:Senior Commanding Peacekeeper Khan walked over to Liza and said, "Hello. I assume you are the Commanding Officer of this squadron? My name is Senior Commanding Peacekeeper Reza Khan, and if you wish to talk operations, I will gladly oblige. I will assume that this is about those madmen in charge of the Firestonian Empire? They have been the APH fighting more often, and I here that war has even been declared between the two nations. We've been receiving a large increase of refugees due to this, and would be more than ready to help you in whatever you need." Khan finished and waited for a response.

To the Commander Khan of Alonace,

General Rebecca Hill would like a meeting between the general and yourself. We would like your assistance in ending this war as peacefully as we can. The Firestonians are barbarians for using WMDs on innocent civilians. Please send a response as possible.

Colonel Larry Kinston
Chief of Staff to General Hill

Slarvainian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Slarvainian » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:14 pm

Alonace wrote:Senior Commanding Peacekeeper Khan walked over to Liza and said, "Hello. I assume you are the Commanding Officer of this squadron? My name is Senior Commanding Peacekeeper Reza Khan, and if you wish to talk operations, I will gladly oblige. I will assume that this is about those madmen in charge of the Firestonian Empire? They have been the APH fighting more often, and I here that war has even been declared between the two nations. We've been receiving a large increase of refugees due to this, and would be more than ready to help you in whatever you need." Khan finished and waited for a response.

"I'm not quite up the chain of command as I appear." Liza replied with a smile, "But shit will get done I promise that. I think it's critical we set up a buffer zone regarding the Firestonian Empire for civilians. I don't know quite how large your operation is here already, but we'll need fences, tents, checkpoints and entrenchments. What do you have for anti-air systems on the ground?"

Zach Newston had been on the SAT phone in the back but stepped forward and spoke before the Alonace commander could reply, "That was Admiral Kirlishev. He's still a couple days away with the SNS Roost and Lover's Abode . They'll be bringing substantial resources for construction and humanitarian aid but suggests that if Alonace has the ability to construct a small air field here, we should do so now. We'll be able to air lift more supplies in. Also, President Sinclair has been briefed on the situation. He's considering a expeditionary force, Marines and a AC. Priority is and will remain protection of civilians."

"A nice carrier hot-dog with the works, huh?" Liza said impressed, hands on her hips, "Well what do you think Commander Khan?"
Last edited by Slarvainian on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy. And ideas are bulletproof.

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:38 pm

Raqqa, Raqqa Governoratez Syria

Raqqawi Tribal Cheifs addressing current issues

"In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful,

We have seen since the announcement of the free and indepdent land of Jazira a mix of hostilities and support, and we thank the support we have recieved however the barbaric massacres of our civilians will not stop us or intimidate us, we have endured many hardships throughout the years and we demand the end of this brutal aerial campaign, there are no terrorists here. And we will remain truthful in our vow to fight the PKK and the Safavids,

We will liberate the territories of Raqqa, Deir Ez Zor, Hasakah and the occupied regions of eastern Aleppo, and if God wills we will assist our Iraqi brothers in Ninawa, Anbar and Salahhudin. We reject all foreign occupation and we demand our rights."

Teal = Jazira

Manbij, Aleppo Governorate, Syria

YPG spokesman speaking about Jazira

What alluded many was the fact that YPG and their allies under the "Syrian Democratic Force" had been expelled from Raqqa and surrounding areas voluntarily after the mass defection of Arab fighters in SDF with the assistance of Khataiyi intelligence and "observation forces" due to the threat of being involved in a multi-fronted war with Turkey, the Iraqi Peshmerga, ISIS and Turkey, thus some deals were made with ISIS, the Syrian government and the Arabs of Raqqa agreeing to a cease-fire in exchange for a YPG withdrawal from several Arab dominated areas in exchange for peace, Syrian governmental military assistance and the opening of corridors for civilians to travel between the different areas and mass prisoner exchanges. But the renewed threats coming from Raqqa were concerning making YPG's initial fears of a multi-fronted battle a possible reality, which could mean the end for YPG given their decision to attack Peshmerga, YPG's spokesman made a televised speech at a press conference to international media,

"The Autonomous Administration of North and East Syria (Rojava) is under serious threat and crisis at this point, we will acknowledge an understanding that was made with the Arab people of Raqqa and the tribal councils there as we currently struggle to fight the SACTO supported terrorism in neighboring Iraq and their racial oppression of our Kurdish brothers there underneath the so-called "Peshmerga", we do not negotiate with terrorists we fight them and this so-called "Jazira" is a restructuring of Daesh they are regrouping under Jazira hoping to evade international targeting then they plan to come back out from underneath the shadows as their so-called "Islamic State" we will only acknowledge deals made with local tribal councils and the government of the Syrian Arab Republic. The individuals behind this terrorist movement are none other than Khataiyi agents, SACTO, Daesh, al-Qaeda remnants and the traitorous Peshmerga.

We call on the international community to continue to support us in our fight against terrorism and to support our unwavering campaign for Democracy and civil rights and the establishment of a mutli-ethnic democratic autonomous region. We are working with the Syrian Arab Army and other forces to ensure this happens and if this so-called Jazira state acts in contradiction to what the tribal councils have agreed to we will be forced to respond with aggression and a second liberation of Raqqa."

Alonace
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alonace » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Slarvainian wrote:

"I'm not quite up the chain of command as I appear." Liza replied with a smile, "But shit will get done I promise that. I think it's critical we set up a buffer zone regarding the Firestonian Empire for civilians. I don't know quite how large your operation is here already, but we'll need fences, tents, checkpoints and entrenchments. What do you have for anti-air systems on the ground?"

Zach Newston had been on the SAT phone in the back but stepped forward and spoke before the Alonace commander could reply, "That was Admiral Kirlishev. He's still a couple days away with the SNS Roost and Lover's Abode . They'll be bringing substantial resources for construction and humanitarian aid but suggests that if Alonace has the ability to construct a small air field here, we should do so now. We'll be able to air lift more supplies in. Also, President Sinclair has been briefed on the situation. He's considering a expeditionary force, Marines and a AC. Priority is and will remain protection of civilians."

"A nice carrier hot-dog with the works, huh?" Liza said impressed, hands on her hips, "Well what do you think Commander Khan?"

Khan was about to respond when a Peacekeeper walked up to her, saluted, and said, "Ma'am, notification from a Colonel Larry Kinston of APH. He wishes to set up a meeting between you and someone called General Rebecca Hill, and this message also say that the Firestonians have used WMDs on civilians." Khan face contorted into a scowl. "Hovno. I am sorry, but I must attend to this matter. Sublieutenant Makesh will handle it from here." And with that, Khan returned to her office to answer the Colonel. Makesh stepped forward and said, "We have the resources to construct a small airfield, and the Mobile Peacekeeping Force High Command has been notified of the situation, along with the Terrorism and War Crimes Agency, so we should be receiving armored reinforcements and the 12th and 34th Infantry Brigades. I will have the men begin constructing fences and tents, and we should have at least two checkpoints up by dawn. We already have entrenchments in place."

TO: Colonel Larry Kinston
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Eyes Only
I agree with you that the Firestonians are madmen for using WMDs on civilians, and I would like to meet your general as soon as possible.Perhaps we could meet at our FOB? It would be good to have the military might of three nations coordinating to stop the Firestonians.
Long live the Dominion!

Firestonian Empire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Firestonian Empire » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:57 pm

Императорская Файерстонская Армия
Imperial Firestonian Army

FROM THE CAPTAIN OF THE IMPERIAL FIRESTONIAN ARMY

Dear our Soldiers of the Imperial Firestonian Army!

The Firestonian Empire, APH, Alonace and Slarvainian will Have an Agreement for Buffer Zone into Our Colony of Jazira and the Neutral Jazira. Developing into an Divded Nation.

It will be Held on Richmond, Capital of the Confederate America with the Queen of Firestone, Starting at March 6 2019. Queen will Make an Statement First About the American-Firestonian Conflict, Peace Process within the Jazira.

Long Live the Queen!

Signed,
Adam Michelston-Marshelivokova,
Lieutenant Grand of the Imperial Firestonian Army

Richmond, APH
March 6 2019

Two Hours Ago, Imperial Soldier Cops of the Firestonian Army was Landed for an Escort where Queen will Land with her Royal Family. After 1 Hour of Waiting, The De Havilland Comet DH.106 Registered SF-001 was Landed in Richmond International Airport and The Royal Family Steppe Down on an Airplane for an Royal Guards Escort to the Palace where President Isabella Jones was Assigned. The Queen Greeted Foreign Diplomat to Firestone Empire which The Diplomat will go to an Agreement with the President of the APH.

The Car where Queen and her Royal Family was Serviced and Escorted was Now Arrived on the Palace, Handshaking Isabella Jones for the First Time. Then Queen was Created an Statement on the Podium.

"Good Morning our Firestonian Brother and Sisters and American Brother and Sisters, And Thank you Very Much to my Royal Family for Joining Us. And This Time, I Made this Statement about the Aftermath on Firestonian-American Conflicts on Jazira and Peace Process on Colony of Jazira.

As Yesterday, The Army Responded on the American Defense in Order to Liberate Al-Fishad to the Empire which it is our First Colony. That's Why i Requested Colonel Chief of the Imperial Firestonian Army to Make an Ceasefire Agreement with the APH on Doncaster, Which it is Called Doncaster I Ceasefire Agreement. So, Isabella Jones and Me Signed the Ceasefire which it is Ends the Conflict within Jazira to end this War, To Prevent our Motherland in Danger and Die to be Liberated from Americans.

I Will Agree to Make an Buffer Zone on Borders of the Colony of Jazira, Which it is Relief to the Civilians of the Colony of Jazira, Which it will be Guarded with Soldiers from the Territorial Guards. I Will Form Jaziran Peacekeeping Forces which it is Joint with the Slarvain, Alonacean, American and Firestonian Guards.

And, The Peace Process on Jazira will be Started this Day and Lasts until 4 Days of Research and Guarding Days. It will be the Better Future of the Colony of Jazira."

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:57 pm

Alonace wrote:
Slarvainian wrote:

Khan was about to respond when a Peacekeeper walked up to her, saluted, and said, "Ma'am, notification from a Colonel Larry Kinston of APH. He wishes to set up a meeting between you and someone called General Rebecca Hill, and this message also say that the Firestonians have used WMDs on civilians." Khan face contorted into a scowl. "Hovno. I am sorry, but I must attend to this matter. Sublieutenant Makesh will handle it from here." And with that, Khan returned to her office to answer the Colonel. Makesh stepped forward and said, "We have the resources to construct a small airfield, and the Mobile Peacekeeping Force High Command has been notified of the situation, along with the Terrorism and War Crimes Agency, so we should be receiving armored reinforcements and the 12th and 34th Infantry Brigades. I will have the men begin constructing fences and tents, and we should have at least two checkpoints up by dawn. We already have entrenchments in place."

TO: Colonel Larry Kinston
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Eyes Only
I agree with you that the Firestonians are madmen for using WMDs on civilians, and I would like to meet your general as soon as possible.Perhaps we could meet at our FOB? It would be good to have the military might of three nations coordinating to stop the Firestonians.
Long live the Dominion!

General Hill looks at the letter she received back with interest. "Colonel, prepare my Blackhawk helicopter for this meeting I am about to go to." The General said to her chief of staff. "Yes Ma'am" Colonel Kingston replied. The Colonel radioed the crew of General Hill's UH-60 helicopter to get ready to leave at once. Rebecca Hill walked out her tent and climbed into the Blackhawk with a few of her aides. The helicopter takes off heading toward the Alonase FOB.
Last edited by American Pere Housh on Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slarvainian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Slarvainian » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:45 am

Liza and Zach were led to their tent provided graciously by Alonace. They both placed their packs down on the floor and Zach took a seat, kicked off his boots and began to rub his sore soles. Liza got on the SAT phone with Iris Daley back on the Kingsburg and learned the Kingsburg security team would be dispatched to the FOB that evening.

"These things are stiff." he commented.

"Walk in them more." Liza responded, throwing herself onto the bed. "Thoughts on APH?"

"More like us than anything. I'd accuse them of being hypocritical. Closed air spaces is just a cowardly way of declaring war."

Liza grunted in agreement, "You're from the South, aren't you?" Liza asked.

"Ya. Born and raised."

"What did you do during the war? Chainbreakers?"

Zach let out a scoff, "No. Mostly kept my head down at my parents place. You?"

"Killed people."

"Ah..." Zach's voice trailed off, "and you're from the?"

"Nowhere." Liza responded curtly, "At least, nowhere long enough to claim somewhere. You know there's only one bed in here right?" Liza said motioning bellow her. "I'd probably find a place with the rest of the troops before they're all taken. Especially with the Kingsburg people coming ashore."

"Oh ya. I guess I'll have to. Sort of assumed being the diplomat I'd have my own place."

Liza scoffed, "This isn't Southern Slarvainian, kid."

"It's really not." Zach said as he put his boots back on. He picked up his pack and headed towards the tent's doorway, "I'll let you know when APH arrives." he said.

"Thanks." Liza responded as she stretched out as much as she could on the small cot. Just as Zach was about to pass through the door she said, "I was born in the North by the way. Not allegiance or feeling of belonging there, but I was brought into the world there."

Zach gave a nod and a smile before heading back out into the bright sun.

Slarvainian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Slarvainian » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:24 pm

A Declaration from President Kai Sinclair regarding the Firestonian Empire:

It is the policy of the People's Republic of Slarvainian to not negotiate or collaborate with Rogue States that seek to transgress against the good norms and rules of international relations as Slarvainian sees these norms and values fit to uphold.

The Firestonian Empire has violated two of those principles today during the conflict in Jazira. The Firestonian Empire first used weapons of mass destruction against innocent civlian populations. Not only was this wasteful destruction of property, but more importantly it violated the transcendent values of all people. The Firestonian Empire also colonized Jazira with no care or opportunity given to the people of Jazira to voice their own preference. This violated the rights of groups to determine their own destiny and also violates the transcendental value endowed to humans by their social sameness.

It is therefore with the Executive Authority possessed by the office of the Presidency that Firestonian Empire be declared a Rogue State and is therefore excluded from all diplomatic deals, treaties or cooperative measures involving Slarvainian.

Firestonian Empire should leave Jazira and reflect on the terrible crimes they have committed during the conflict.

With Certainty,

Kai Sinclair, President of Slarvainian
Last edited by Slarvainian on Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:51 pm

General Rebecca Hill's Blackhawk arrives Alonace's FOB for the meeting with Commander Khan. The two Blackhawk pilots check to make sure they are clear before landing the helicopter. Once they had landed, the pilots begin the process of shutting down both turbine engines. General Hill and her aides stepped out of the helicopter to be greeted by officers from both Slarvainian and Alonace, "Greetings, I am General Rebecca Hill, Commander of Confederate Forces in Jazira, and these are a few members of staff."

Firestonian Empire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Firestonian Empire » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:34 am

Имперские вооруженные силы
Imperialne Siły Zbrojne
Imperial Armed Forces

TERMINATION OF DONCASTER I CEASFIRE AGREEMENT, DECLARATION OF WAR TO SLAVARNIAN, ALONACE AND THE APH

Dear our Soldiers in Jazira and Our Motherland,

The Firestonian Imperial Army Agreed to Terminate the Doncaster I Ceasfire Agreements, Due to Expecting Increased Sanctions and Planned Declaration of War to Three Nations.

Queen Accused Kai Sinclair of Slavarnian for Accusing their Nation being Rouge Nation, Except Alonace Supporting Confederate Side. Deploying 80 Ships, All 56 Soldier Units of the Imperial Army, 700 Military Planes and 51 Submarines to Slavarnian, Alonace and the APH.

The Queen Also Announced that Nuclear Bombs during the Firestonian Wars will be Deployed to Both Nations where Mentioned on this Declaration of War.

Immobilizing Ports and Shores for Naval Landing, Airborne Missions, Air Raids and Bombing Missions will be Effective this March 7 2019, Deploying all Army Units to the Confederate Side.

Our Motherland Don't Die because our Army is Strong! The Victory is Ours and Enemies must be Surrender and Join Us! To the Queen!

Long Live the Queen!

Signed,
Angela Vanessa,
Commander Captain of the Firestonian Armed Forces

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:30 am

Firestonian Empire wrote:
(Image)
Имперские вооруженные силы
Imperialne Siły Zbrojne
Imperial Armed Forces

TERMINATION OF DONCASTER I CEASFIRE AGREEMENT, DECLARATION OF WAR TO SLAVARNIAN, ALONACE AND THE APH

Dear our Soldiers in Jazira and Our Motherland,

The Firestonian Imperial Army Agreed to Terminate the Doncaster I Ceasfire Agreements, Due to Expecting Increased Sanctions and Planned Declaration of War to Three Nations.

Queen Accused Kai Sinclair of Slavarnian for Accusing their Nation being Rouge Nation, Except Alonace Supporting Confederate Side. Deploying 80 Ships, All 56 Soldier Units of the Imperial Army, 700 Military Planes and 51 Submarines to Slavarnian, Alonace and the APH.

The Queen Also Announced that Nuclear Bombs during the Firestonian Wars will be Deployed to Both Nations where Mentioned on this Declaration of War.

Immobilizing Ports and Shores for Naval Landing, Airborne Missions, Air Raids and Bombing Missions will be Effective this March 7 2019, Deploying all Army Units to the Confederate Side.

Our Motherland Don't Die because our Army is Strong! The Victory is Ours and Enemies must be Surrender and Join Us! To the Queen!

Long Live the Queen!

Signed,
Angela Vanessa,
Commander Captain of the Firestonian Armed Forces

Confederate 5th Fleet intercepts the Firestonian Invasion force preventing them from reaching the Eastern Seaboard. A message from the Confederate Flagship, the Supercarrier CSS George Washington is sent the Firestonian Fleet warning turn around or be destroyed.

Your usage of WMDs is deplorable and unjustified. If you want war, will give you war. It was your country that broke the cease fire not the APH or Slarvainian. Even if your troops make it ashore our beaches, they will sustain very heavy losses. One more thing, we shot down your bombers carrying your nuclear bombs well before they could reach their targets. Good luck with the war because you are going to need a lot of it.

President Isabella Jones

Union of Fatimanic Nations
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 25, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Union of Fatimanic Nations » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:50 am

Le Fatimanienphonie
Union of Fatimanic Nations

DECLARATION OF STATEMENT

To our Members of the Union,

Firestonian Empire (Southern Firestone) is Committing War Crimes on Jaziri People, Falsely Accusing them for Being Jihadists and Colonizing Them. We Know that we Sanctioned Them for Long Month Period Duration.

Recently, The Fatiman Federation Asked other Member States including Republic of Robloxia, Edeltian Federal Republic, Northern Firestone, The Dilimanian Confederation and the Canadian Colony of Victoria to Join Siding with the Confederate and Slavarnian Siding to Defeat and Surrender the Queen.

During this Support of the War, Northern Firestonian Border Guards and the Federal Immigration Department is now Prohibiting Citizens of the Member States to Cross the Firestonian Demarcation Line to the South. Even Effects the Citizens of the Southern Firestone.

And Asking other Member States' Armed Forces to Fight with Confederate Forces against Imperial Firestone Forces.

Sincerely,
Neil Benton,
General Commander of the UFN Military Command
Union des Nations Fatimaniques
Solidarité, Paix et Amitié

Want to Rise Up? Enroll, Partner, or Establish Campus Now!

Edeltian Federal Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Edeltian Federal Republic » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:17 am

Atmos Palace,
March 7 2019

The President Receives an Telegram from the Union of Fatimanic Nations about Announcing Joining Sides with the Confederate and Slavarnian against the Imperial Southern Firestonian Army. Then he Planned to Start Sending Military Units to the Southern Firestone as First Edeltian Invasion of Southern Firestone. At First, He written an Statement about Edeltian Deployment on Fatimanic-Imperial Firestonian Wars.

OD PREZYDENTA RZECZPOSPOLITA FEDERALNA EDELTIJA

Dear our Edeltian Brothers and Sisters and our Soldiers of the Edeltian Armed Forces!

Look what Southern Firestone Did in Jazira! They Committed War Crimes by Deploying WMDs on Civilan Targets and They Colonized Western Jazira!

I Officially Announce this is the Formal Declaration of War Against the Firestonian Empire (Southern Firestone)! To Surrender the Queen and Reflect their Faults on this War!

The Edeltian Armed Forces Deployed 57 Million Troops from the Edeltian Armed Forces, 60 Thousand Ships from the Edeltian Navy and 7 Million Aircraft from the Edeltian Air Force for Military Attack while Special Forces is Focusing to the Buffer Zones and Watchtowers in Southern Edeltia and Northern Edeltia. Seizing Nuclear Silos on Southern Firestone and Moving the Northern Firestonian and Edeltian Forces to the South and Seize any Lands.

Regardless,
President Franciszek Leon Adamczyk,
President of the Edeltian Federal Republic

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:41 am

The Confederacy would like to thank every country for helping us take care of of this rogue state. Their blatant use of WMDs which destroyed a city in Jazira and their attempt to nuke the Capitols of the Confederacy and Slarvainian, which was shot down by my fighters, was the last straw. To our fellow brothers in arms, the Queen must be captured alive for questioning.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents