NATION

PASSWORD

War is Peace [NWI Only|IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cymiopolis
Lobbyist

Founded: May 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cymiopolis » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:17 am

The Jewish Levant wrote:Dice rolls?

We do dice rolls to determine the outcomes of battles. Basically announce the total number of troops, aircraft (specify the types like bomber and fighter) and ships (specify the type like destroyer or carrier). Both factions have their total number, math is done to determine which number makes you win (ex 1-36 Jewish levant vs 37-100 Electorate). each engagement has 5 rolls and the loosing side of each role loses moral after each role (troop and unit loses are also calculated)

Here are the NWI Rules of War in more detail: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1166874

The Greater Iran
Secretary

Founded: Mar 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Iran » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:26 am

The Jewish Levant wrote:The state owned Israeli Media was ordered to publish false reports about Israeli forces training as usual and building camps. The intelligence of Israel made it look as realistic as possible, in order to leave Electorate air defenses unprepared.

The day after, at 3 AM, airstrikes were successfully launched against nearby Electorate air fields, up to 600 electorate aircraft have been reported destroyed.

Is that an inspiration from "Operation Focus" during 1967 Six Day war?

Malacache
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Malacache » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:38 pm

4 million troops attacking New United Carolinas with 6000 tanks, 20000 armored vehicles, 4000 towed and self propelled artillery from a Shakadian naval port in the territory of the NUC.

Triparty
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Triparty » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:42 pm

We are sending 3 million Electoratean troops to aid Chawko Dawg's invasion of The Greater Iran.

Triparty
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Triparty » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:49 pm

We are sending 5 million troops from the Electorate, departing from Shakadia's Alexandria Port, and 1 million troops from Berland, departing from Deugaw, to attack Thyostega and Catalonia. They have 10,000 tanks, 10,000 gun trucks, 200 bombers, and 1,500 fighters.

Idiocarasia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Idiocarasia » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:23 pm

Smoke billows out of the Amazons today, as the scared men of Idiocaraisa travel.
man after man they move going between the trees that tower over them. readying themselves to strike at their target.
a force of no more than 250 000 Idiocarens strong is to attack through the amazons into Lambrinia, more specifically we are starting our grand raids at Kwamalasamutu, Arcadia.
Salty NS boomer, seein all the younglings

Malacache
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Malacache » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:24 pm

500000 cold-weather troops attacking Roussillon in northeastern North America with 1000 tanks, 600 helicopter gunships, and 1500 armored cars and IFVs from a Shakadian naval base in the New United Carolinas.

Great Korean State
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Korean State » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:03 pm

1,000,000 troops, 3,000 tanks, 3,000 fighter jets to Luraqau

Great Korean State
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Korean State » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:03 pm

From Chinhae Base in Busan

Cymiopolis
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cymiopolis » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:35 pm

Guys, I can't this seriously anymore. Everyone is pulling a millions of troops out of their ass and opening multiple fronts millions on each. And why are these hordes of troops teleporting across oceans? I'm not playing this war game until you guys look up what the composition of an actual modern military looks like. The most extreme example we have today is North Korea with 3 million active and 10 million reserve within all 3 branches of service. Keep in mind most of these troops are under equipped and the population is STARVING. To all those citing Nazi Germany in WW2: THEY LOST.

Great Korean State
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Korean State » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:44 pm

Cymiopolis wrote:Guys, I can't this seriously anymore. Everyone is pulling a millions of troops out of their ass and opening multiple fronts millions on each. And why are these hordes of troops teleporting across oceans? I'm not playing this war game until you guys look up what the composition of an actual modern military looks like. The most extreme example we have today is North Korea with 3 million active and 10 million reserve within all 3 branches of service. Keep in mind most of these troops are under equipped and the population is STARVING. To all those citing Nazi Germany in WW2: THEY LOST.

Great thing about being Greatest Korean State is twice the troops of past times. Bam. : )

Great Korean State
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Korean State » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:45 pm

Cymiopolis wrote:Guys, I can't this seriously anymore. Everyone is pulling a millions of troops out of their ass and opening multiple fronts millions on each. And why are these hordes of troops teleporting across oceans? I'm not playing this war game until you guys look up what the composition of an actual modern military looks like. The most extreme example we have today is North Korea with 3 million active and 10 million reserve within all 3 branches of service. Keep in mind most of these troops are under equipped and the population is STARVING. To all those citing Nazi Germany in WW2: THEY LOST.

Who says we're starving? With food from The Sakura Nippon, we never have to starve again!

Great Korean State
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Korean State » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Lol, your military is so tiny its pitiful

Your motto is come and take them? Looks pretty inviting, too bad you cant defend yuor land

Karteria
Envoy

Founded: Jun 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Karteria » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:13 pm

Great Korean State wrote:
Cymiopolis wrote:
Guys, I can't this seriously anymore. Everyone is pulling a millions of troops out of their ass and opening multiple fronts millions on each. And why are these hordes of troops teleporting across oceans? I'm not playing this war game until you guys look up what the composition of an actual modern military looks like. The most extreme example we have today is North Korea with 3 million active and 10 million reserve within all 3 branches of service. Keep in mind most of these troops are under equipped and the population is STARVING. To all those citing Nazi Germany in WW2: THEY LOST.

Lol, your military is so tiny its pitiful

Your motto is come and take them? Looks pretty inviting, too bad you cant defend yuor land

Please refrain from spamming the thread. Also remember to keep it in-character if you're going to insult the nation.
World Assembly Delegate for the New West Indies region.

Luraqau
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Luraqau » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm

Great Korean State wrote:1,000,000 troops, 3,000 tanks, 3,000 fighter jets to Luraqau

Sorry pal. Not participating. Unless I give the consent, which I never did, I won't.

Roussillon
Civilian

Founded: May 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Roussillon » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:37 pm

Malacache wrote:500000 cold-weather troops attacking Roussillon in northeastern North America with 1000 tanks, 600 helicopter gunships, and 1500 armored cars and IFVs from a Shakadian naval base in the New United Carolinas.

Not participating either. So forget about it Malacache.

The Greater Iran
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Iran » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:59 am

Teleporting millions of troops to the other side of the world like it's nothing? Hell no, i'm not participating.
Last edited by The Greater Iran on Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Greater Iran
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Iran » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:03 am

Same here

The Greater Iran
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Iran » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:10 am

Triparty wrote:We are sending 5 million troops from the Electorate, departing from Shakadia's Alexandria Port, and 1 million troops from Berland, departing from Deugaw, to attack Thyostega and Catalonia. They have 10,000 tanks, 10,000 gun trucks, 200 bombers, and 1,500 fighters.

Are you an actual nation or a puppet?

The Greater Iran
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Iran » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:37 am

Great Korean State wrote:

Who says we're starving? With food from The Sakura Nippon, we never have to starve again!

A little blockade should do it :)

Great Korean State
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Korean State » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:37 am

Im done. I surrender or whatever

Malacache
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Malacache » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:57 am

WE ARE DONE FIGHTING!!!!

WE WONT FIGHT A WAR THAT OUR LEADERS CAN MISTREAT AND OPRESS US

THE LEADERS OF THE NWI ARE BIASED AND WON'T LET US WIN, EVEN IF WE SHOULD

WE SHOULD REBEL SECRETLY AND SILENTLY. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL ONLY HURT US.

Karteria
Envoy

Founded: Jun 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Karteria » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:13 am

Malacache wrote:
WE ARE DONE FIGHTING!!!!

You are officially warned for spamming the thread. Please don't do it again.

This is a primarily in-character thread. If you have complaints, leave them to the RMB.
World Assembly Delegate for the New West Indies region.

The Greater Iran
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Iran » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:16 am

Malacache wrote:WE ARE DONE FIGHTING!!!!

Grow the hell up

PotaTown
Political Columnist

Founded: May 01, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Tanks Factory is up and running. Get the stock while it last

Postby PotaTown » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:06 am

Hey you! Yes, you! Do you need tanks? We got all the tanks you could ever want! For how low the price is, these tanks are quite the steal. We have multiple types; light tanks, heavy tank, or medium for just the right amount if firepower without losing mobility.

Current Models-

Yukon Goldshot
This lovely tank is a light tank, with maximum mobility. Able to out maneuver enemy vehicles? Check. Firepower? Check. Versatile? You'd better believe it. They come with light steel plating, 12 large gears per tread, armor over the treads, lights on both front and back, and an oscillating turret. Why overpower when you can outsmart? These tanks are sure to give you an edge in combat.
Cost: 5,075,000 Caribbean Dollars

The King Edward Essential
Are you tired of losing battles due to little or no mobility? Perhaps you search for something with a little more firepower than those light tanks you own? Well search no further, as the answer to your problem has been found. Inspired by the former king of the United Kingdom, and the lovely potato, this tank is one to kill for (or with). It has 8 large gears per tread, and much more to offer. This tank assures that you have the best of the best. Complete with a built in automatic shell loader, this isn't an offer to skip. Tank also has lights on rear and front, and an oscillating turret.
Cost: 11,000,000 Caribbean Dollars

Désirée Destroyer
What's that? I can't hear you, I'm inside my new heavy battle ready ultimate destruction machine of a tank! This tank is sure to crush your enemies spirits, and perhaps them if you fancy some roadkill. This tank has a whopping 250mm of steel! This tank can resist anything! Your enemies won't have a chance at destroying this beauty. On our factory tests, it took 3 high-grade landmines to destroy! This tank uses 125mm caliber shells. 125! That's practically an entire village in one shot! 14 gears per tread, to guarantee you don't get stuck in anti tank trenches. This tank is so large, the tank crew requires 5 people. Yes that's right, 5 people. Why so many? Well, you need a driver, commander, shell loader, and turrets. But, that's only 4 you say? Well, this tank has TWO oscillating turrets! That's like, twice the firepower! Why does this not have an auto loader? Well, the tank has an entire crew quarters. Yes, it is a little tight in space and has only two beds and the beds are made of metal, but they can alternate who gets the beds. The tank is also equipped with combat lights on every side, and handles for troops to hand on the outside. Your dreams of owning the world's #1 most devastating war machine can come true. It's a WMD in a vehicle!
Cost: 18,724,000 Caribbean Dollars
Auto Loader Add-on (removes crew quarters): 2,000,000 Caribbean Dollars Extra

PotaTown Tanks N' More: Sponsored and owned by the president himself! Buy today!

Sales tax is not included
Batteries not included
Shells not included
Ammo for oscillating turret not included
Non-refundable
All tanks comply with PotaTownian regulations
There are no PotaTownian regulations
Currency must be translated into PotaTownian Potatoes before purchase

For more information, contact PotaTown.
Last edited by PotaTown on Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents