NATION

PASSWORD

Region Name vs Oasis Sector Z forces [MT|Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:52 pm

Meanwhile on the front lines: Piesean Rangers occupy the forest in which the highest ranking military officials are in hiding

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:02 pm

Pius Desurongcrandis wrote:Meanwhile on the front lines: Piesean Rangers occupy the forest in which the highest ranking military officials are in hiding
Over 20M soldiers arrive to relieve the rangers and prepare to launch a massive counter assault

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Region Name vs Oasis Sector Z forces [MT|Open]

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:04 pm

Piesian troops raid known hideouts of Prician troops

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:53 pm

(ಠ_ಠ)
(What exactly is happening?)
Last edited by Nantoraka on Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:08 pm

OOC:
Lanorth, I don't understand your actions, I am a PEACEKEEPING FORCE and you engage in UNPROVOKED UNOFFICIAL WAR...

Your arsenal is UNREALISTIC 250 heavy ground missiles, 265,000 Troops, 2,350 Tanks, 2,350 Jet Fighters and 2,350 Artillery Units, 75,000 servicemen and chemical weapon, all as one expeditionary force, to attack a HOME NATION that never opposed you. your arsenal is completely unrealistic and your military actions deserve condemnation from the NA. You are focusing way too much of an UNREALISTIC force on an ALI, not an OPPOSITION. This WILL be brought up in my region and the NA. Chemical weapons on a home country that was providing peacekeeping services. Really?

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:09 pm

OOC: Who is the REAL enemy here. (Plus my nation is practically landlocked, you going to go through an entire region???)

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:47 am

Nantoraka wrote:(ಠ_ಠ)
(What exactly is happening?)

Forces from an anarchist region called Oasis Sector Z have attacked Nations inside Region Name.

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:37 am

OOC: Cynobian peacekeeping forces were attacked by an lanorth, who committed war crimes against Cynobia and attempted to attack Cynobia's home country with Chemical Weapons.

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:38 am

OOC: Cynobia was neutral, but more for the side of Region Name.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:40 am

All of important cities in Oasis Sector Z fly the Regonian Flag

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:43 am

As the trip to Cynobia is longer than expected Lanorthian troops are prevented access to the country by a blockade of watermines, ballistic submarines, attack submarines, warships, battleships, destroyers and the rath of the entire Cynobian missile division. Before any offensive actions are taken, Cynobia declares a state of wartime emergency and employs WA members to defend Cynobia from this unjustice.
Last edited by Cynobia on Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:49 am

Cynobia wrote:As the trip to Cynobia is longer than expected Lanorthian troops are prevented access to the country by a blockade of waterlines, ballistic submarines, attack submarines, warships, battleships, destroyers and the rath of the entire Cynobian missile division. Before any offensive actions are taken, Cynobia declares a state of wartime emergency and employs WA members to defend Cynobia from this unjustice.

Piesian troops are sent to help Tyronian troops

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:52 am

If the conflict id Oasis Z is just about over, why am I being attacked?

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:56 am

We are helping an ally that helped us

Lanorth
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:17 am

Cynobia wrote:As the trip to Cynobia is longer than expected Lanorthian troops are prevented access to the country by a blockade of watermines, ballistic submarines, attack submarines, warships, battleships, destroyers and the rath of the entire Cynobian missile division. Before any offensive actions are taken, Cynobia declares a state of wartime emergency and employs WA members to defend Cynobia from this unjustice.

OOC: By the way, my military is realistic. It is ranked top 5% in the world and because this is MT, my military is in the top 5% of best trained men and women on the globe. The reason we attacked you is because normally the nation will request peacekeeping forces rather than have them forced into the country. That is called an invasion. That is why we are now at war.

The Tyronian Navy fires at the watermines from a distance, causing damage to Cynobian Naval Vessels. The Tyronian Navy then move through the now clear path and fire at the Cynobian Navy from close range, causing mass damage. Casualties are unknown and yet to be declared by the Cynobian Government.

Just four of the fifty-seven Tyronian Naval Vessels sailing towards Cynobia.

Tyronian Naval Vessels that are part of the Tyronian Armada, many flying the unofficial flag of the Tyronian Navy.
Last edited by Lanorth on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
i give up with this signature smh

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:20 am

Maurauder Class fighter jets attack Cynobia

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:22 am

German-Soviet Reich wrote:Fuhrer Dieter Hitler walked to greet Aristocrat Volkan Kaiwade. Dieter Hitler was dressed in full military regalia. He wore a trim olive green uniform with broad epaulets on each shoulder and boasting a blinding array of medals hanging on his breast pocket as he greeted him in Berlin as Volkan walks alongside him and his bodyguards

"Hello Herr Kaiwade and welcome to the German Soviet Reich, we hope you enjoy your tour of the GSR and to discuss our plans for victory

Heil Volkan

*the words "Heil Volkan" echoes across the crowd as Hitler gives the Roman Salute on the podium in the Volkshalle*

now let us discuss what we shall do about the war and how to negotiate our peace upon the defeated Oasis Sector Z bu as soon as we give you a grand tour of Berlin and Neuberiln

Aristocrat Kaiwade was dressed in his dark-ish blue suit jacket and trousers, a white shirt and a black tie with some white gloves. He wore the Aristocrat Peaked Cap upon his head, the same colour as the suit jacket and trousers. The Tyronian National Guard, also known as the Aristocrat Bodyguards, are just a few metres behind him. The Aristocrat returns the Roman Salute with his own Tyronian salute, his hand turned on it's side and his thumb against his index finger. He turned to Fuhrer Hitler and smiled as they walked into their chosen meeting place to discuss victory terms.

The Tyronian National Guard.

Aristocrat Kaiwade in his uniform, which he wears every day.
Last edited by Lanorth on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:28 am

Piesian Legion marches in Oasis Sector Z in there ceremonial uniform. Officers are seen carrying a gold colored Sabres
Last edited by Pius Desurongcrandis on Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:15 am

Cynobia requests compensation for troops lost during combat, participation in the advance on Oasis, and restorations for the war crimes against us by Lanorth.

War crimes are as follows:
Attack on a peacekeeping force,
An unprovoked attack on a non-hostile nation without a declaration of war,
Use of chemichal weapons,
Attempt to cover up war crimes,
As well as many more combat misdemeanours.

We request land, monetary compensation and a public apology from Lanorth.

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:59 am

Cynobia wrote:Cynobia requests compensation for troops lost during combat, participation in the advance on Oasis, and restorations for the war crimes against us by Lanorth.

War crimes are as follows:
Attack on a peacekeeping force,
An unprovoked attack on a non-hostile nation without a declaration of war,
Use of chemichal weapons,
Attempt to cover up war crimes,
As well as many more combat misdemeanours.

We request land, monetary compensation and a public apology from Lanorth.

Aristocrat Kaiwade has refused to agree with these terms, due to the fact that he considers Cynobia to have used peacekeeping forces without permission and invaded Lanorth's allies. For this reason Lanorth invaded Cynobia, thus declaring war. Chemical weapons were a necessary implementation as they caused many casualties against a nation that we are fighting. Aristocrat Kaiwade has ordered Global Military Operations, Lanorth's Special Forces, to execute Cynobian politicians and other important figures under Tyronian occupation or captivity in response to these horrible terms. The request of land and a public apology has been declined and will continue to be declined as the war rages on. All Cynobian immigrants living in Lanorth have been rounded up and placed in concentration camps and the borders have been shut for Cynobian citizens alike. This will continue, once again, as the war rages on.
Last edited by Lanorth on Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:09 am

You were unable to get through to Cynobia due to a severe naval blockade of Cynobian and Cheskakian naval fleets. Up until your invasion, Cynobia never killed a single one of your allies, and it was previously stated that any force is allowed to join so you violated your own side's promises so I reach out to the Piesian Legion to defend Cynobia as an alli, upholding your promises. Because of this PERMISSION WAS GRANTED. Besides all stated war crimes can't be justified by your actions or the actions of myself. Your statement of attack on Cynobian immigrants regarding concentration camps is another war crime added to the list. You NEVER declared war. This WILL be brought up in the World Assembly.

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:10 am

OOC: no god-mode, you can't claim to assassinate political figures especially because you never reached Cynobia.

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:15 am

OOC: why did you delete your previous messages? Also I never wanted war.

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:32 am

Cynobia wrote:OOC: no god-mode, you can't claim to assassinate political figures especially because you never reached Cynobia.

OOC: Yes, we did. Previously we had destroyed all watermines and seriously damaged your fleet. So my forces were able to get through. Sorry. And also, Pius Desurongcrandis are on our side because we have helped them two times in the past during war time and you have not.

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:33 am

Cynobia wrote:OOC: why did you delete your previous messages? Also I never wanted war.

OOC: I did not and we wanted and still want war.
Last edited by Lanorth on Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents